Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

The partnership of three

by inuyoukai8

Rukia makes an unexpected decision. She can't choose. Will this work out? Threesome in later chappies

Category: Bleach - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji, Kuchiki Rukia, Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 4314 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or any of it's characters. I do not make any money off of these stories.


Please read and review. flames are fine as long as it's not about the pairing. Flame the talent or lack thereof please. Anyway I hope that you all enjoy this, this little bit has been running rampant in my head for the last week or so.*

~

She had been his light for as long as he could remember. The flame that burned deep within his guarded heart. There had never been a time when her very smile didn't illuminate his word in shades of shimmering gold, warming him endlessly. His friend, his companion, his confidant, his harbored love. Rukia.

Strong, confident, elegant even in rags. Never faltering, never needing anyone to protect her. Until HE came. The one who had taken her powers, sentenced her to die. The one who had broken the eternal laws of both realms to save her. The one who would not give up, not give in. Not let her down or let her go. Ichigo.

He wanted to hate him. Hate him with all that he had, all that he was. For being what she wanted. For being what he was. For his actions in ruining the future that could have stretched bright before them without him. He wanted to, but he couldn't. Renji Arabai could dislike him, but he knew he could never hate him. Not when he had come to know the things he had.

It had been several months since he'd come to the living world. Easily passing as some tattooed exchange student. Living as a human, or, as near to it as he could. They believed he was Ichigo's cousin. A lie. A safe lie to wrap himself in. But they believed it and life went on.

He saw them every day. In the halls, in classes, in the streets. Rukia and her spiked champion. Her smiles no longer a rarity, but beaming proof of the gruff man's abilities to keep her happy. Her laughter was like some infectious disease, sprinkled liberally on the small court they kept around them.

Even he was not immune to it. How easily could she cajole him into joining her high spirits? And it was all HIS doing.

He sat back, his muscled arms folded over his chest in a belligerent pose. The white cotton of his shirt stretching taut over his back and shoulders. Straining against the bronzed expanse of his flesh. His crimson hair pulled up in signature fashion. Spiking out from the top of his head.

He had noticed the looks that others gave him. Mostly the women. He knew perfectly well that he was good looking. His muscles outshining the pretty boys around him. Ichigo got the same longing looks, for probably the same reasons. It was instinct. Women wanted strong men.

He had also noticed the odd looks from Ichigo and Rukia that he had been getting over the last week. Silent, fleeting, swiftly gone. He had thought he'd imagined them. Until this afternoon. Ichigo had strode across the green grass to where he sat. His amber eyes locked on Rukia's movements, protective even now.

"Oi." Ichigo had said, more quietly than was his nature, "She's coming to see you tonight. What she wants... I'm fine with it." Renji had lifted one tattoeed brow in question, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" he demanded. But Ichigo was already walking away, waving carelessly over his head to rejoin little Rukia.

He watched with narrowed eyes as that orange head lowered toward a darker one, catching her round the waist with one arm in a careless hold. Rukia melting into it, melting into the kiss that followed. And Renji felt his blood heat. Felt the coldness of the world around him, for as close as he was. ...It wasn't close enough.

So that left him here, sitting, waiting. Wondering what the night would bring. Wondering if he really wanted to know after all. A soft knock at the door broke through his reverie and he rose to his full height of over six feet. Muscles rolling under his skin with the actions.

"Yeah!" he bellowed, "I'm comin."

Rukia stood just beyond the wooden partition. Hearing Renji bellow his trademark welcome she bit back her smile. Her stomach flopped dangerously, like a thousand butterflies had been loosed there. Her hands shook slightly, her mind in a state of near chaos.

What if this was a mistake? What if he denied her? Could she take it? Could she bear it? Should she go? Now, before he opened the door? What if he agreed? She'd never know unless she could hold it together and wait to ask. She sucked in a deep, calming breath, tugged at the skirt of her sunny yellow sundress.

Then the door opened and there he was. Towering over her. And all doubts fled. She smiled warmly up at him, taking in the tense line of his shoulders, the warmth in his eyes. He said nothing, merely stepped aside to allow her entrance to his rooms.

Rukia made her legs stop shaking as she moved to the center of the living area and turned to face him.

Renji had shut the door behind her and was now leaning against it. Her scent like sun warmed figs still clinging to his nostrils when she had passed. Delicious. Like some wondrous dessert that he could only admire from afar.

Now those wide violet blue eyes were fixed on him. Peering from beneath the thick line of sooty lashes. He felt his body react to that alone. "I've been thinking" she said quietly and he merely arched a brow in silent question.

Rukia pushed forward, preferring to get this conversation over with. "Don't ask me to choose between you" she blurted out and Renji's eyes widened fractionally.

So this is why Ichigo had no problems with it. She had made a choice between them and he himself had come up the loser. Bastard. But even before the enormity of her words could manifest themselves in his heart, her soft voice went on. Tremulous now. "Don't ask... because I can't..... can't choose". The last words dropping to a whisper, seemed overloud in his head.

He took a step toward her, his eyes never leaving hers. Still, in that fragile voice she continued to speak, each work carving itself into his very soul like a red hot iron. "I can't do it....." tears laced her voice now, "I....... I love him. And I love you."

Her eyes fell away from his, and so she missed the light that jumped to life in them. "Why is this so hard?" she asked, more of herself than him.... "I want...... erm.... I want...". The floor was vastly interesting to her now, and she wondered if she would ever again have the guts to lift her head.

Renji felt his heart swell at her words. She loved him. She had said it. "What is it Rukia?" he asked, his voice as soft as her and now he was standing just a breath away from her. He watched with masochistic pleasure as her small tongue darted out to moisten her soft lips.

Slowly, so very slowly, she met his gaze again. "I want.... You ...both". The words fell from her lips like fabled gems to glitter and shine at his feet. His eyes widened and she rushed to explain, "I will have both or none at all. I want you both, by sides. In my heart and in my bed. Always. I know that it is selfish, it might even be wrong.... I don't care. I just want......us."

Renji swallowed the lump that had suddenly appeared in his throat as he stared down at her small form. What she proposed was not unheard of in either realm. Hell, just a few months before going to bring Rukia back to soul society, he and Hitsugaya had shared a woman. A vastly gratifying experience too. However when he looked at Rukia, at his own future he had not considered that something of the sort might pop up. Nor would it be so ...permanent.

And Renji was no fool. This would be the lifetime partnership of three. For he knew that Ichigo would never walk away from the petite beauty, and he sure as hell wasn't about to either. But, he pondered, how to make it work.

Ichigo was nothing if not a dominant man, an alpha personality, and well, he was too. Throw into the mix that Rukia was as well and you had something about as soft and conceding as a chunk of asphalt. Still, he understood that if they could each....just give... A little.

Rukia obviously had, she had to know that in many ways she would have to bend to them. Ichigo had, for he had agreed to share the truest treasure of his life. Now Renji had to make that choice, to know if he could do the same.

Rukia felt her heart sink at his silence. She was certain that he was formulating the nicest way to reject her offer. With a sad sigh, and the shimmer of unshed tears, she stepped forward, "It's ok Renji" she whispered. She would just walk past him, out the door into the warm night and flee back to where Ichigo waited. She'd lick her wounds and curse herself a fool.

A large hand on her arm stopped her and she blinked looking up at him. "Where do you think you are going?" he asked, his voice gruff, deep. She opened her mouth to tell him, to apologize. But she never got the chance.

In a flash she found herself pinned to the wall that had been some feet behind her. Her own small feet dangling above the floor, her legs somehow wrapped around Renji's lean hips. He stared into her eyes, "Not again Rukia" he rasped to her, "I won't lose you again. You are mine, always have been...even if I have to share you with him."

His lips crashed down on hers and her eyes fluttered closed. Her head was cushioned by his large palm, her bottom supported by one strong arm and he was devouring her with liquid licks of fire. When his tongue tapped her bottom lip, she opened on a soft moan.

Renji's tongue slid past her lips and teeth, to brush ever so lightly against her own. Though the touches were excitingly light, they were also masterful. She felt herself shiver and her hands crept up his chest to twine around his neck, as he angled his head to deepen the kiss further.

Rukia felt her abdomen tighten and heat, her toes curl, even as he pressed their chests tightly together. His kiss was aggressive and deep, and carried so many years worth of experience. Different in that respect from Ichigo. They had been each other's first, but even Ichigo had displayed an amazing knack for hitting every sweet spot she had.

Rukia felt the fabric of her panties grow moist and groaned against his tongue. Wanting to feel more, to have more. Renji broke the kiss to give them both much needed air and Rukia's head fell back against the wall. His face buried itself in the crook of her neck, his hot breath washing over her flesh, driving her aroused scent back to him.

Rukia mewled softly when his even teeth found the tender cord in her neck and bit down. Not painful, merely aggressive and she felt the heat of her womb pool in the once pristine cotton covering her core. "Renji!" she called out softly, almost whining his name in her need.

The red haired shinigami nibbled and suckled at her delicate neck at his leisure, feeling her body heat in his hold. He growled, lifting his head and slamming his lips back to her, drowning himself in her touch, in her taste. Devouring her in greedy plunges and artful swipes.

Her tiny hands had found their way beneath his shirt, fingertips trailing lightly over warm muscles, nails grazing lightly over bronzed nipples. Renji growled low in his throat, the vibration moving from his body to hers, catching her plump lower lip between his teeth, he bit lightly, making her mouth fall open wide on a breathless cry. He pressed his tongue to the roof of her mouth, "Need more" he rasped and then her small hands were pulling the worn cotton over his head, and he was balancing her on one strong knee as he tugged that damn dress up and away from her. Leaving her in damp panties and bashful smiles.

He pressed his bare chest to hers, eyes falling shut at the feeling of silken skin to silken skin. His mouth was on her throat again, finding that tender spot just beneath her ear that made her breath hitch so beautifully. Her hands were wandering now, over his back, his shoulders. Nimble digits finding the slightly raised edges of tattoos.

Turning her head, she managed to trace her tongue along one that adorned his neck. She felt his hands flex, tense on her bottom. Felt him pulling her throbbing core closer to the hard heat that was as yet, covered in the safety of cloth.

But it felt far from safe to her at the moment. Long and thick and pressed so close the part of her that craved him the most. She ground herself against him, making him groan and then with a muffled curse, they had turned and he was staggering towards the dark space of his bedroom.

Their passage marked by heated kisses and Renji groping the wall with one had since he was unwilling to release her for even a moment. Not yet. He couldn't bear to just yet. It was Rukia! In his arms, wanting him. How many nights had he lain awake and dreamed of that?

Tonight however, he would end those fantasies. He would see her sprawled, flushed and mewling beneath him. He would feel her small body opening in the light of the moon to accept him within her. The very thought was a painful pleasure to him.

He managed to get them into his room, where only the light of the full moon fell across the bedding. He forced himself to set her down and step back, just to look, just to see. And his breath was ripped from his lungs at the mere sight of her.

"Beautiful" he murmured and a pretty blush spread across her cheeks, visible even in the bluish light from the window. Renji, like Ichigo was a man of few words and so his heartfelt praise given in lusty tones made her heart skip a beat.

He slowly moved to kneel before her, his large hands ghosting up the slim calves to the slender hips. His lips found the valley between her breasts and pressed hot kisses there. He marveled at how small she truly was. She always had been, but these intimacies threw their difference into stark relief.

His clever fingers slipped beneath the cotton hugging her hips and inched them downwards. Her panties finally dropped in a small pool at her tiny feet, and she stepped free of them, kicking them to some unknown corner.

Her fingers threaded through brilliant hair as Renji placed nipping kisses along her stomach, even as his large hands moved upwards, over ankles, over knees, caressing her inner thighs as they moved steadily higher. She knew what was coming, knew his intended target.

But knowing couldn't keep the soft sound from bubbling up from her throat, as his callused fingertips eased over glistening folds, coaxing them apart to circle around the pearl of her desire. Her legs nearly buckled and she braced herself on his strong shoulders, even as his arm wrapped around her waist to steady her.

Renji could smell the heated wetness of her sex. That earthy, musk that was simply woman. He knew of men who didn't care for that scent but he often wondered if they were sane. Or liked women in any capacity. In his mind no red blooded male could NOT find that scent the most alluring aroma in the worlds.
And of course, like everything else that was Rukia, he detected the hint of spice as well. She was so wet already and he'd done so little. He smirked when he felt her little nails dig into his shoulders when he pressed on that little bud a bit harder.

"You are being so quiet" he remarked, knowing that Rukia was likely fighting her feelings to keep his neighbors from hearing. He looked up at her and smirked, the gauntlet had been thrown down. "I will have you screaming my name to the moon" he promised darkly.

Two long, thick fingers slid home in her body, curving to rub against the spongy lump of tissue inside, even as his thumb continued to ply her pearl. Her legs began shaking moments later, the exquisite pleasure he was forcing on her making her lungs constrict.

Rukia felt like the world was crumbling around her, nothing mattered anymore but his touch. He was like a raging wildfire, sweeping over the world that was her, consuming all that she was. She felt the rhythm he had set with his hand within her, the spring winding tighter and tighter. His scent wrapping around her, narrowing her world to the heated press of skilled fingers, the scent of man, and the spreading throb in her center that seemed to spread throughout her body. Like echoing ripples in a pond.

Her moans and breathy whispers gained in tempo and then in volume until they were full throated cries of ecstasy. His name falling from her parted lips like an incantation to some pagan god and how Renji loved that. He felt her inner walls flutter and tighten and shoved hard against her one more time.

Her head flew back and she screamed so loudly he hoped she still had a voice come morning. Her legs buckled even as he withdrew soaking fingers, he merely caught her against him, settling her quivering body in his sheets.

Her eyes were closed, her cheeks vivid. Her hair spread over his pillow, her small body still quaking from her explosive release.

Renji knew that for as long as he lived, he could not ever forget the image of her release from his mind. The sound of her voice, soft, vulnerable, almost pleading as she called that one word. "Renji!". He was painfully hard now, divesting himself of his loose pants.

Blue violet eyes opened sleepily a moment later to meet his. Rukia held her small arms out to him, offering herself, her heart, her very soul. And Renji took them. All.

He slid his body over hers, catching her in a deep kiss, tongues tangling, breath mingling. When he pulled back, there was a tiny string of saliva that connected them. But neither noticed it. He pressed kisses down her throat, working his way over her chest. The hard pebbles falling victim to playful nips and tugs, before being pulled into his greedy mouth with hard suction.

She tugged his hair free from his band, holding him close to her. She whimpered feeling the waves of heat rise up again and she was powerless to stop them. Her body bowed upwards as his teasing tongue slithered over her navel, dipping just inside. His hands fell to her hips, steadying her. His breath wafted over her heated core.

"Renji!"

His tongue danced liquid fire over her folds, sliding between them, curling upwards to flick over that pearl once more. She bucked against him, but his movements were erratic and left her no recourse but to lay there and take them.

His tongue teased circles around her opening and he smirked against her, this was all just teasing. He knew exactly what to do to bring her past the breaking point again. He just didn't feel like it at the moment. He enjoyed seeing her writhe against him far too much. It was that sadistic facet of his personality he supposed. But another part of him knew that perhaps this was the only realm in which he could fully exert his power over her.

Her taste was like some secret fruit. Piquant on his tongue, clinging to the textured flesh. The dew of her core coating his lips. He growled against her, making her mewl and squirm even more. Once more, talented fingers invaded soft flesh, finding the tense muscles fluttering, release imminent.


"Ahhhhh..... Re....renj....."

Rukia panted for air, tried to form words, but nothing came. Only feeling. The silken slide of crimson strands between her fingers, the wet glide of his tongue against her. The throbbing ache that was rising up like floodwaters pulling her down beneath the beating waves of them.

"Mmm. Sweet."

She was close, so very close, colors sparkling before her eyes, her womb feeling like a hot, tense weight ready to drop at a moment's notice. A particularly artful flick was followed by Renji's deep voice reaching her, "Say it Rukia" he commanded, "Say that you are mine."

She tried to form the words, her lips feeling so disconnected from her brain but then, the whisper pushed itself out. "Yours" she agreed and then cried out harshly when another flick sent her spiraling over the edge of bliss.

"Ah! Ohgodohgodohgod!"

Renji couldn't wait anymore, he slid up the small length of her body, his knee parting her legs fully, his arms catching her knees to lift them around his slim hips. And then she opened her eyes to him and he pressed his forehead against hers.

Eyes locked, he pushed forward into the well prepared and liquid core of her. One smooth push and he was buried to the hilt in her small, constricting body. She was unbelievably tight and hot to him. A velvet vice that he was more than willing to lose himself in again and again.

"Rukia." his voice was breathless as though he had run a great distance and in her post orgasmic cloud she understood his great need, and pushed back. He groaned and searched for her small hands, pinning her wrists to the bedding above her. He pulled back, inch by glistening hard inch only to slam back in. His pace hard yet slow.

Rukia's eyes nearly rolled back in her head at the wonder of it. Her body was curved in such a way that he could easily brush over that hidden spot within and she yelped when the sensation took on a whole new color. The feeling making her toes curl against his backside, and her spine arch upwards.

Renji clenched his jaw, "Like that did you?" he asked and then he did it again.

Rukia wasn't entirely sure what he was doing to her, but god she hoped he did it again. When he did, she felt electricity shoot through her skin and further down to the muscles. Her nails bit into the hard planes of his shoulders.

Renji grunted against the erotic pain of her scoring nails. Marks that he would wear with male pride and satisfaction for as long as they remained and then, well he'd just make sure she gave him more. And she would, he knew. Renji was nothing if not completely confident in his prowess.

With her small wrists caught in his single handed grip, he was free to let his other hand wander over her curves. Tweaking nipples even as he rode her closer to the edge they both sought. The world vanished until there was nothing but the ragged breaths of two people, the slap of sweat damp flesh against sweat damp flesh, the protest of springs in the mattress at his powerful thrusts.

She was shaking again, her hands tightening almost spasmodically in his grip. Her head thrashing against the pillow, dark hair spilling in tousled disarray around her angelic face. Her walls fluttered around him and he angled his hips one last time to drive her there.

"Come for me Rukia" he demanded, even as he sucked hard at her throat. Her even teeth found purchase in the muscle of his shoulder and she bit down hard as she came. His name a muffled scream in his ears. The small pain sending him hurtling after her. He slammed into her once, twice and then he felt the molten wash of fluids against him as she released.

"Rukia!" he shouted as his own climax took him over. His head thrown back, crimson hair cascading around them, and then his head fell to her chest. Where her heart pounded like a hundred wild horses let loose. His own matching the rhythm.

Slowly, he released her hands, relinquished his control of her. Then he rolled to his side, taking her with him. Her lithe body still wrapped around him, no longer carrying his weight. He pressed a kiss to her damp forehead. The tender gesture almost seeming at odds with the powerful possession he had just put her through. But she wasn't complaining. Not in the least.

Renji used his toes to pull the coverlet up and over them, tucking her in to the safety of his arms for the night. She yawned daintily and he snorted, "Rest a few minutes" he told her, "We aren't done you know."

She chuckled, snuggling against him, "I love you Renji."

He smiled, lifting his gaze to the ceiling, "Love you Rukia. I guess that makes this world a little better."

Tomorrow was another day. A day in which the three of them would come to terms with what they now were, what they had.
Sign up to rate and review this story