Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Trapped

by redex

IsshinRyuuken. Drabble. Hate, love, it doesn't really matter.

Category: Bleach - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Kurosaki Isshin, Other - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2007-04-30 - 199 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Tell me, Ryuuken. Tell me what you think of me."

There would be no escaping him, even if Ishida had thought he could. With his back against the wall, he pressed his palm hard against his mouth to smother a moan. Hot and wet, Isshin's mouth swallowed him whole and then pulled back, over and over again. His knees were trembling disgustingly, like a girl's, like a virgin's, but that was what this man reduced him to.

"Hate you," he rasped, pressing his head back against the wall and arching forward to meet those reddened lips. "Hate you so much...ah!"

His body was betraying him with every motion, legs spreading and glutes relaxing to accept blunt, worn fingers covered in lube. The addition of this stimulus made him ache to come and he had long ago given up on trying to smother his noises. There was no one else in the house, but hearing himself was embarrassing.

He shuddered when he came, as if he was shaking off a shadow, one set of fingers digging into Isshin's shoulder and the other holding his head in place as the semen spilled into his mouth.

There was no escaping it.
Sign up to rate and review this story