Categories > Original > Erotica

Caught in the Act

by Solara

A spontaneous hook-up with my roommate after he catches me with my pants down.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-01 - Updated: 2007-05-01 - 545 words - Complete

?Blocked
I was horny. Really, really horny. I had stayed at work late, finishing up one of the many projects I'm involved in, and during the long drive back to my apartment I found myself panting and sweating and writhing on the car seat, trying my best to masturbate while staying on the road.

I bolted up the stairs and threw open the door to the apartment. My roommate wouldn't be home until later. It was a pity; perhaps he'd have helped me with my little problem. I glanced around the kitchen quickly. Cucumber? Banana? Zucchini? I didn't actually own a dildo, the prospect of wandering into a sex shop was just too frightening for me.

I decided to go with the banana: it was a tried and true favourite. Hurriedly, I grabbed the most slender banana of the bunch, washed it thoroughly, and covered it with Saran wrap. Then, taking my home-made toy, I dashed to my bedroom.

I shed my clothes quickly, leaving only a thin tank top on but removing my bra. With one hand I pinched and fondled my nipples, and massaged my breasts until they ached. The other hand was busy playing with my clitoris. I closed my eyes and slid the banana up and along my groin, relishing the feeling of it pressing against my genitals. Slowly, I guided the tip of the banana to my pussy, and began to push it inside. I arched my back and thrust my hips forward, just as a hand caught my own.

Startled, I opened my eyes to see Justin staring at me intently. He took the banana from my hands and tossed it to the ground before stripping off his shirt and pants. After peeling off his tight fitting boxer-briefs, he climbed onto the bed and kissed me ferociously. Then he grabbed my knees and dragged my pelvis closer to the edge of the bed. Standing now, he parted my legs: one he pushed parallel to the bed, the other he brought up against his shoulder.

Without saying a word, he thrust forwards and into my vagina. I gasped; his penis was much bigger than the banana I had been intending to use. The pain didn't last long, and he drew out of me before thrusting back inside, out and then in again. The long, pounding strokes of his dick sliding in and out of me made my head spin, and I grabbed and pinched my nipples feverishly.

Justin increased his tempo, bending into me and pounding so quickly that our bodies slapped together. He was chasing an orgasm, and I was right alongside him. I raised my hips, and he grabbed them in his hands, bringing my hips up towards him as he thrust. I arched my back and squeezed my toes together as I came. Justin thrust for another moment before he too was having an orgasm.

He collapsed on the bed, wrapped both arms around me, and pulled me up to lie on his chest. He absent-mindedly caressed my hair and murmured, "You don't mind if I use you for sex more often, do you?"

I stroked his chest and laughed, "I was about to ask you the same question."

One thing's for sure: I can stop buying bananas.
Sign up to rate and review this story