Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

The Dilemma

by Kioaun

Loz has a problem and can't sleep. Yazoo wants nothing but to sleep. Can Kadaj solve their dilemma?

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-09 - Updated: 2007-05-10 - 666 words - Complete

?Blocked
Notes: Beware the yaoi, explicit sexual content and clonecest.

-----

The Dilemma

The ache of Yazoo's jaw around Loz's cock was familiar. He swore if nothing else remained with him for all eternity, this would. All he was doing was basically keeping his mouth open and his lips curled protectively over his teeth. Loz was doing the rest. And in the monotony of the thrusts, he found normalcy. It happened so often, in fact, that the long-haired clone found his eyes drifting shut despite being in the middle of giving his brother a blow job.

"Yazoo," Loz whined as all stimulation (which in fairness had been an occasional spasm of Yazoo's tongue) ceased. His fingers tugged at Yazoo's hair, a bit harsher than necessary but he was desperate. For more. For anything more.

Yazoo choked and it again was only the sense of the normalcy of the situation that saved Loz from teeth being used in a not so pleasurable way.

Green eyes, still only half way open, peered at Loz through dark lashes as he pulled back, listening to the larger man groan as his arousal was exposed to the cool night air, still wet with spit.

"Just finish already," Yazoo said, fingers slowly stroking at Loz as he leaned his forehead against the well-muscled thigh and closed his eyes again. He was too tired. He wasn't even sure how his fingers were working. They'd had no sleep for days and finally, upon stopping, he'd drawn second watch.

It wouldn't have been so bad if he got sleep during Loz's watch. But instead he'd been reorganizing their packs and taking mental inventory and reloading weapons and...everything but sleeping. It was only after his watch that he'd managed to finally get much craved rest...for about fifteen minutes.

Then he'd woken to Loz grinding against his ass and biting at his throat. Which, under normal circumstances, wasn't so bad. But after so little sleep...just enough to taunt him...

He would never let Loz take first shift again. He'd gotten three hours of sleep during Yazoo's watch and upon feeling his brother return to bed, was instantly awake, hard and eager.

Loz thrust into the now slack channel of Yazoo's hand, jerking the tall clone back to awareness. When he'd grudgingly rolled over and started to play with Loz, he'd expected his brother to come in the usual quick manner then go back to sleep.

Half an hour later, Yazoo was lamenting the fact that he simply couldn't have ignored the feel of Loz's teeth at his bare throat or Loz's erection against his clothed ass. "Just come already!" Yazoo snapped. He wondered if he just gave Loz permission to fuck him if the older male would care if he slept through it.

Loz groaned, still thrusting into Yazoo's hand, apparently trying to obey the command. Yazoo took pity, feeling mildly bad for being so short when Loz...obviously had no control over these things. He traced his other hand up the inside of his thigh, cupping just below his other hand and rolling the skin in his palm.

"Loz," Kadaj yelled. Eyes he hadn't realized were closed flew open, Yazoo searching for the danger that made Kadaj raise the alarm.

He saw nothing but his brothers. Yazoo looked sleepily to Kadaj with his lips still swollen and Kadaj seemed nothing short of imperious...and irritated.

"Loz," Kadaj repeated. "You should let your brother sleep." He came toward them, running fingers through Yazoo's hair almost tenderly; he seemed in danger of falling over. "You should sleep," He said sweetly.

Yazoo watched sleepily as Kadaj ducked to the side, nuzzling Loz's throat and nibbling there with ever so much promise.

Loz turned his head, inhaling his brother's scent. Hair tickled his nose and he...sneezed.

Unfortunately the sneeze caused another effect. Kadaj stared down at his leathers which were now streaked with white. "What the-"

"Thanks Kadaj," Loz murmured. "You always know just what to do. G'night!"
Sign up to rate and review this story