Categories > Anime/Manga > Legal Drug

In The Job Description

by white_aster

Kakei and Saiga discuss Saiga's role at the Green Drugstore.

Category: Legal Drug - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-05-10 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 1246 words - Complete

?Blocked
One morning, while stocking, in his opinion, too many different kinds of allergy medication, Kazahaya grumped, "So what DOES Saiga do here?" He looked over at where the man in question was leaning against the counter, smoking and reading a magazine while Rikuo and Kazahaya worked. "I mean, he eats our food, swipes cigarettes, and only helps every now and then and not for very long."

Rikuo, lining up pantyhose further down the aisle, responded with his "I'm not really listening to you but realize that I'm probably supposed to be, so here have a noncommittal grunt" grunt.

Kazahaya wasn't fazed. "He doesn't really work here, and Kakei's too much of a penny pincher to let him take merchandise without getting something out of him, so what does he DO?"

"Sex slave," Kakei responded as he rounded the corner. He didn't even slow down on his way past, checking something off on his clipboard. "Kazahaya-kun, you're getting your decongestants and antihistamines mixed up again. Fix that before you're finished, hmm?"

Kazahaya turned red, then white, then green, and displayed the depths of his mortification by saying not a word, resolving to wipe the entire incident from his mind, and never asking about Saiga's contributions to Green Drugstore ever again.

----------

Later:

"Sex slave, huh?" Saiga cocked one hip up on Kakei's desk, a rubber ball he'd picked up from the store idly arcing between his hands.

"Well, aren't you?" Kakei asked, fingers tapping on the keys of his laptop. He spared Saiga an amused glance over the tops of his glasses, the blue of his desktop reflecting in the lenses.

"I don't know about 'slave'. Sex /servant/, maybe...." Saiga balanced the ball on the tip of his finger for a second before it bounced off the back of his hand and disappeared behind the filing cabinet.

Kakei tsked and shut his laptop with a definitive snap. "Making a mess.... You know what I do to bad boys who make messes...."

Saiga cocked his head in an attempt to look thoughtful. "Pay them a tenth of the going rate to go get you some supernatural doodad?"

"Oh, come now, I give them a full fifth." Kakei stood, stretching in the lamplight. Headlights from the street outside strobed in through the tiny windows up near the ceiling, then disappeared.

"Yeah, to split between them." Saiga watched as Kakei took off his white pharmacist's coat and draped it over the back of his chair. Kakei always looked bulkier out of the coat, though Saiga knew from exhaustive empirical study that he felt the same in and out of it.

"Yes, well, what can I say...times are tough for perfectly normal, innocent drugstore owners...." Kakei came around behind Saiga, his arms slipping around Saiga's waist, his mouth finding Saiga's neck and pressing his teeth there, lightly, only enough to send a tingle down Saiga's spine to curl around his cock.

"Mmm. I'll buy normal before I buy innocent," Saiga said, tilting his head back against Kakei's shoulder as impish hands pulled his sunglasses off and set them out of the way, then untucked his shirt and slid under to find skin.

"You wound me, slave, truly. And after I've been so nice to you...." Kakei's voice turned smoky and dark as his hands, evidently unsatisfied with their range of motion, opened the bottommost button of Saiga's shirt and started working their way up. His teeth found another stretch of skin and bit gently, harder this time.

Saiga mmmed approvingly, one hand reaching back and finding the soft skin of Kakei's neck, the curve of the base of his skull. Kakei's hair, starting to come loose from its tail, trickled soft over Saiga's knuckles. "Mmm...you should be nicer to me. All the flirting you do with the kid. Makes a sex slave jealous, hmm?"

"I'm sure I've no idea what you mean," Kakei said primly, his voice at odds with the way his fingers circled around Saiga's nipples then slid away, teasing.

"Mmmhmm. All but threatening to make the kid work off his debts on his back...." Saiga's eyes closed, carefully not thinking about that too hard.

"I was thinking on his knees, actually, but that's neither here nor there...."

"Damn, Kakei...." Saiga wasn't entirely sure whether he was responding to the image, Kakei's words, or to his fingers, clever and slightly cold, which were working their steady way under Saiga's belt. He felt more than heard his zipper slide down.

"...since we both know that I'd never do it."

"No matter how much of a pervert you--ah!--are...."

"Of course." Kakei leaned down, catching Saiga's mouth, his kiss a hard thing of lips and tongue and teeth, hot where his fingers were cool. He swallowed the sound Saiga made as Kakei finally got a hand around him and squeezed, starting to stroke. "After all...I already have a sex slave, and I wouldn't want him to be jealous."

Saiga found enough breath from somewhere to say, almost steadily, "Of course not." Kakei knew him much too well. Knew the grip and strength and rhythm he liked, knew it so well that Saiga barely even had to move into the tight tunnel of Kakei's hand, and hell, if Kakei wanted to get him off in his office, with the door half-open and the boys somewhere upstairs, Saiga wasn't going to complain....

"I do aim to be a good master." Kakei purred, pressing closer so he could get a better angle. Saiga's fingers twitched at the feel of Kakei's erection pressing against his hip, but he couldn't quite gather the coordination to do anything about it. "Aren't I a good and kind master, Saiga?"

Saiga nodded, breathing, "Oh yes...." Of course, they both knew he would have agreed that Kakei was the Emperor of Japan if it meant he'd keep doing what he was doing, but that was beside the point. Saiga's hips twitched restlessly forward. Kakei's hands weren't cold now, oh no, and Saiga nearly swallowed his tongue when one of them dipped down to cradle his balls as the other stroked him hard, harder....

Kakei dragged the flat of one nail over the head of Saiga's cock, murmuring in his ear, "Come for me."

Saiga did, so hard that his toes curled, his hand clenching on the edge of the desk to keep him upright. Kakei made a vaguely admonitory noise as Saiga's hand clenched in his hair, but kindly didn't stop stroking until Saiga was finished.

Saiga just leaned back, panting, and by the time he got his wits about him, Kakei had already produced tissues and was cleaning them both up. Not that Kakei had the same problem. He was still as hard as ever, pressed against Saiga's side.

Kakei carefully perched Saiga's sunglasses back on his nose, tongue licking across Saiga's lips once before he pulled away with a bright smile. "Well, then. A perfect day to close a bit early, wouldn't you say? I'll go tell the boys." He pulled his coat from the chair and headed out the door, back up the stairs to the main floor.

Saiga pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. He figured he had just enough time to smoke it during a leisurely walk to Kakei's apartment. After all, Kakei hadn't gotten his yet. And if Kakei was willing to wait, that meant he had something special in mind.

What a wonderfully terrifying thought.

~End
Sign up to rate and review this story