Categories > Games > Warhammer 40k

The great invasion part 2

by 209cgrant

The invasion forces have landed on one of the many planetary defense platforms ready to wipe them out

Category: Warhammer 40k - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 399 words - Complete

?Blocked
Location: Hellion Prime defense south platform above stratosphere.
Plan: wipe out defenses place locater beacon... take no prisoners not even children.

It was dawn and it was snowing.
Hellion Prime was known for constant snow storms, two small children were playing ball on the landing platforms, nobody knew about the attack but they were about to find out.

Meanwhile in one of the 20 assualt pods Seargent Tiberius was waiting upon platform entry.

Outside he could see the south platform and bitter snow, he could see many houses and groups of men women and children.

"Alright men 5 minutes until entry lets go over the plan, we land secure landing areas and move into the main platform structures we spare nobody not evn children".

The marines were listening without hesitation, the 501st were trained to fell no remorse or sorrow, once a planet was accused of being a traitor towards the imperium, they hated them straight away.

The two children outside were still playing but one of them was watching the pods as they landed on the platform. They heard hissing noises as the pod opened several gasses were being released. "Get inside child head towards the church" a sister of battle was screaming towards the two young boys, one of the boys stayed to watch.His mother was the one who told them to go, the pods were now fully opened, from each pod 10 marines emerged aiming at their targets with bolters, plasma guns and other deadly weaponry.

"Mother!", shouted the young boy. At the same time the Seargent yelled "501ST!!" the marines replied "HOO HA", they opened fire upon the sisters they didn't even get a chance to fire.

The snow was stained with heavy amounts of blood, dead women littered the floor, and the boy with blood splattered agianst his face fell to his knees staring at his mother in shock.

One marine moved towards the boy and looked down to see one of the sisters alive, he stared at her he said in a deep voice...."this is your mom ey kid...not any more". He raised his foot and stomped on the womens head, blood was soaked on his boot and the remains of the womens head was splattered all over the floor.

He looked at the boy aiming his gun to the childs head and pulled the trigger....the invasion had started.

To Be Continued
Sign up to rate and review this story