Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Bloodlines

by Persephone

A vampire takes an interest in Hermione. Will he claim his bride or will Snape intervene and save her humanity?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Hermione, Snape - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2005-11-13 - Updated: 2005-11-13 - 1097 words

?Blocked
Ok it's four in the morning I have just watched Francis Ford Coppola's version of Dracula and I am feeling inspired. And I feel like making Hermione's life difficult. Granted due to the late hour it may make arse all sense but the sleeping pills aren't working. But it shall be remedied when I get some sleep. Which being an insomniac is hard to come by. And I am drinking absinthe too which is a leap of faith so....Un-betaed
.
~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~
Bloodlines

Prologue


The girl sleeps again and I watch as she breathes. For months now I have watched her, contenting myself with learning even the most nonsensical parts of her routine. With each passing day I saw both her and her intelligence grow, while she learned about becoming a full-fledged witch. I cursed those idiot boys she took to mixing herself with. They had no idea what a treasure was straight before them. While instead they busied themselves with running after bubble-headed tarts whom stupidity was the only feature they possessed.

Despite all my powers it took me sometime to overcome the wards that guard the occupants of Hogwarts from the Nosferatu, and to learn more about this elusive creature. Once I did I learned even more than I could have hoped about her. Her name for one was highly fitting Hermione the female version of Hermes one of the more scholarly Greek deities. Hermione Granger: she was a muggle born witch but it means nothing to me, blood runs the same way. Her parentage is irrelevant once one sees how beautiful and intelligent woman Hermione is, and she is truly magnificent.

But now the young witch has come home to her family where she is vulnerable and far from the safety the spells of Hogwarts provide. Voldemort is dust and once again the Wizards become complacent, making it easy for someone to strike within their midst. Who am I to try and resist such an opportunity. Despite being a creature of the night I was once a man; I was bitten by Vlad Drakul and soon became accustomed to my fate and the ways of vampires. I saw my sire take women as he saw fit, turning them preserving their beauty for all eternity, but he soon tired of their bodies and killed them learning a pretty face did not make for that one thing men need. Love.

But I soon learnt that was the only way for vampires to try and find some semblance of love. There was no way for a human and vampire to be together apart that. But to do that meant it is forever. It is not a decision to be taken on a whim. So I had stayed clear of it, for fear of repeating the mistakes I had made with the local maidens while still a wizard living in a small village at the foot of the Carpathians.

But the loneliness of the centuries were finally beginning to take its toll upon me.

I needed a woman who was intelligent and compassionate. Hermione was one of the most caring woman I had ever seen, and her role in the wizards war had proved that. If it had not been for her the Potter boy would be dead. She was beautiful and I desired her with all that was left of my un-beating heart.

Hence I have come to the decision that Hermione is worthy of becoming my bride for eternity. I have decided and I shall not be denied by anyone. The girl is mine and her initiation will begin tonight as I slowly feast upon her blood. After the first bite my seduction begins.
I slowly use my shapeless form to enter her room. I slither under the gap of her window and the curtains around her four poster bed sway slightly as I enter her bedchamber. I can hear her breathing accelerate as I approach, almost as if she senses me coming. Stealthily I move towards her bed pulling away the veil until I can see the girl's young innocent face, no older than eighteen and lightly sheened with sweat as her head rocks back and forth as if she is having nightmares. Most likely recollections of the fight against Voldemort.

With utmost care I place myself next to her ad listen to her breathe for a few moments. I have never been this close to her. This close she looks even more perfect than I had dared to dream. Succulent ruby red lips, porcelain skin and full russet coloured hair. I almost grow nervous at being so close to her after all this time, but I soon gather my self. I stare at her unopened eyes and give her a chaste kiss upon those magnificent lips of hers. But my time has grown short and the deed must be done swiftly.

Cautiously I pull her hair and nightdress away, careful not to wake Hermione. I stroke her neck gently while speckling kisses on her delicate flesh until vein is finally encouraged to rise up by my attentions and I begin to lightly suck her neck before letting my vicious fangs push out from behind my canines. I lick the vein in her neck then sink my fangs deep into the girls' flesh causing blood to well up and allowing me to drink the sweet nectar of Hermione's blood and I quickly stifle the urge to give a feral growl at what I have craved for so long

She moans slightly as I drink her blood but despite the bite being relatively painless but she still feels it in her sleep. However I am in luck she is a heavy sleeper. Once I drink my fill of her blood I bite my finger drawing my own vampiric blood and I smear my blood on the wound upon her neck mixing our blood. It will be a while before she begins to change but I can wait. It is her last year at the wizarding school. It is her last year as a human.
I can employ everything to steal her away from them I can even fake her death as is common with my kind, then Hermione will be mine I shall not be denied for the first time in centuries from what I truly desire.

Nikolai Ceaucescu will rise again.


There I have edited this the best I can but nothing beats a good beta please if you are interested my email is in my profile and I am on yahoo and msn messenger thank you.
Sign up to rate and review this story