Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Jon and The Bears...

by Gangsta_Girl

Jon Walker...sex machine? I think so. (Plotless. Smutty. You know...)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 2956 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N: Now, I don't normally write this kinda stuff (aka smut) but I felt I had to. To further embarass my friend who actually had a "similar" dream of this secenario involving our very own Panic! bassist Jon Walker. ;) And btw...I know nothing of football. Just so you know. Haha.

I sighed as I watched the game from the small TV. Shifting my position I looked at Jon, obviously too entranced in the game to notice anything else going on. I could walk around naked and it wouldn't faze him.

"The Bears NEED me, honey."

Sure.


But boredom and curiosity took the better of me. I wanted to see exactly how true my theory was. I lifted myself off the couch onto Jon's lap. His tried craning his neck around me to watch the game, but it really was no use. He gave up, sighing as he relinquished the over-sized foam finger from his hand onto the coffee table.

"What?"

"...Nothing."

"It's obviously something, if you're trying -no- managed to distract me from my game."

"Hey, I'm not that distracting!"

Jon let out a laugh. "Tell that to my pants," he chuckled as he lowered his eyes to the rising bulge in his jeans.

I felt a surge of warm heat disperse itself onto my cheeks in a pink tint. I averted my eyes, though his "eagerness" was brushing against my thigh.

He brought his hand up beneath my chin and directed my face towards his. "Now, I know you're not going to leave me like this..."

"Maybe I am. Remember, the Bears need you." I said annoyed, peeling myself off of his lap.

He gripped my hips and pushed me back down against him. "But the Bears can't get rid of this." Jon pleaded nodding towards his obvious hard-on. Jon whispered; his hot breath tingling the inside of my ear. "I need /you/. Now. Right. /Now/."

He kissed my ear, nibbling on the ear lobe for a second before dripping more kisses down my neck and onto my shoulder then biting and nipping at the sensitive skin. "One point..."

"What?" I breathed.

"The Bears...they just got a field goal."

I let out a huff and tried prying myself off of him once again.

His fingers pressed deeper into my waist as he halted my action. "No," he mouthed sternly.

He let one hand stray and brought it to the long silver remote positioned on the arm rest. He scanned the buttons until he found the one he wanted. He ran his thumb over the circular red button and pressed it down. The television shut off with an electrical pop and the screen flashed black.

"Happy now?"

`
I shrugged, looking away from him. But Jon, being the stubborn ass he is, was determined to get a response from me. No matter what kind it was.

I closed my eyes as my mouth parted slightly with every electric touch of his lips against my heated flesh. His hands darted down towards the buttons on my pants. With swift maneuvering, he had my jeans undone before I had any chance to vaguely protest.

He leaned back against the couch, a smirk planted on his face. He brought a hand to his forehead, fixing his dark brown hair before rubbing at his unshaven chin.

I cocked an eyebrow at him. "What?"

"Your turn."

For some reason I froze. My shyness was getting the better of me. "I can't."

He cocked his head a little to the left. "Sure you can, baby. It's easy. Here, I'll show you."

He took my hand in his and placed it on the large silver button beaming through the denim hole. He unbuttoned his jeans with my hand above his. He zipped his tight blue jeans down excruciatingly slow, as my hand dipped down with his own. He never took his eyes off of me. After licking his bottom lip he bit it sexily, relishing - no doubt- in my apparent naivety.

Taking a light hold on my wrist he directed it into his jeans. My hand was in direct contact with his gray sport briefs. He brought my fingers down his length, throwing his head back slightly at the tender sensation. He closed his eyes as a low moan silently leaked from his mouth.

He lifted his head back up and opened his eyes, to reveal a hunger that swirled in the cinnamon hue of his irises. He brought his lips to mine and kissed me with such intensity that my entire body felt like it was engulfed in blinding blue flame.

I took this distraction to release my hand from his crotch and brought both hands around his neck, drawing him deeper. Our tongues dueled sweetly as we both fought for blissful dominance. Jon finally retreated, a light wet sheen present on his lips as he let his breathing return to normal.

That famous smirk revealed itself once again before he reached behind him and took off his shirt in one prompt gesture. He wiggled his eyebrows and let his fingers tease the hem of my shirt. I shook my head and lifted the tight lilac tee off my chest and onto the floor. Jon protruded his bottom lip at me, feigning anger at my sudden confidence.

That sudden confidence mixed with his impatience somehow got us both out of our clothes. Jon laid my body down onto the sofa after removing every pillow on it first. He was like a madman flinging the fluffy pillows. I didn't pay too much attention at where they were flying to until one knocked the small lamp in the living room. I sat up a bit trying to better view the destruction he had caused.

"JON! Your mother gave us that lamp!"

"Ssshhhh...please. The last thing I wanna think about right now is my mom."

"But Jon I-"

He cut me off with a deep kiss. I gave into his lustful lip lock and pressed my lower torso against his. He drew out a moan with shut lids and attacked my mouth once again. I brought a hand between our bodies and guided him to the place that ached to embrace him.

His hand glided over every curve of my form. Even though Jon was anxious he took his time. He wasn't one to pass off sex as a momentary pleasure. To him it was something to be savored. He entered me in slow strokes, constantly hitting the spot that made me rise against him. I drew my hands up to shoulders, taking time to drag my fingers along the muscular indentions of his arms.

A look of concentration was furrowed onto his brow as he heightened the strength of his thrusts. I threw my head back, digging my nails deep into his back. I turned my head and bit my lip to stifle the scream I wanted so desperately to release.

He lifted his torso off of my chest and looked into my eyes. "You. okay?" He breathed. He looked absolutely stunning. Sweat had plastered his brown hair to his forehead and the sheen that covered his chest gave him this wonderful angelic glow. He was so beautiful.

I nodded and brought my hands to his neck, pulling him down against me. I kissed him passionately running my hand through his hair. He tried his best to continue that conscious steady rhythm, but he was on the brink of something...something. He squeezed his eyes shut as droplets of sweat beaded against his skin. My breath became labored and I knew I wouldn't last long. I groaned as his hands brushed against my tender breasts. I whispered something in his ear, caught up in the moment. He responded with wide eyes and gaped mouth before he sighed erotically and adjusted his position, changing up the angle of his strokes.

"Baby... I..."

I shushed him, gripping the flesh of his lower back. He plunged deep inside me with mind-blowing electricity. Jon shuddered, moaning my name while my muscles tightened around him, keeping him connected inside me. His body gave way on top of mine as he placed his head on my left shoulder. I could feel his hurried heart beat against my chest. His hot breath against my neck came out in short shallow spurts as I licked my lips and closed my eyes, trying to wind down from the intoxicating free-fall.

He released himself from me and wrapped his arms tightly around my torso protectively. He nuzzled my neck with his nose and breathed in the passion fruit shampoo smell of my hair.

"Mmmmm... Jon?"

"Yeah?" He said dazedly.

I turned to face him. "You know, I'm still mad at you."

"Hell if you are!" He jumped off the couch and picked me up "marriage style" to the bathroom.

"Jon! Put me down!" With me still in his arms he kicked open the door and managed to turn on the shower with his elbow. "Jon!"

He sat me down on the inside ledge of the shower. "Fffuck." I gasped. "It's fucking cold!" I turned my body away from the icy spray as goose bumps invaded my skin.

Jon tested the water before stepping in. "It's fine /now/."

I glared at him. "It wasn't before." I picked up the small frilly pink sponge from the shower floor and chuck it at his chest. "Jerk."

He caught it messily and laughed. "I love you too, babe." He turned and grabbed a bottle of Sensual Amber shower gel. He pinched the sides of the container and drizzled the substance onto the sponge. After lathering it up in his hands he squeezed it. The soapy consistency dripped from the sponge and slid down his chest as the shower water cascaded down his back.

My eyes fell to his chest as the bubbles streamed down his skin. He moved the sponge further down, teasing me with the southward path before dropping it with a small thud back onto the bottom of the shower. He ambled to me and pressed his palms on both sides of the wall. Our lips connected, sending me back into the moment. He hands drifted down the wall before he picked me up and backed me up against the cold tile. I wrapped my legs around him.

His angled his hardening member near my entrance. I gasped. Bastard was fucking teasing me! "Jon," I moaned into his neck. "Fuck me," I barely whispered.

I felt him smile devilishly. He prodded with his tip, causing me to moan. He plunged deep inside me with overwhelming force. A strangled groan escaped my throat and he continued the pulsing action. The sound of the water against our bodies was literally drowned out from the sound of our elicit murmurs. He moaned deliciously as he rammed harder inside of me, loving the signs of pleasure reading across my face.

He finally crashed against me and pulled out slowly, letting me drift down the slick tiles. I would have fell if not for Jon keeping his chest in close contact with my own as means to keep himself up as well.

He was panting heavily but managed to smirk in between breaths. "I guess we really need to take a shower now, huh?" He chuckled heartily.

"You think?" I breathed before kissing on his moist neck.

"Yeah." He kneeled down and grabbed the sponge that he had dropped earlier. He stood back up and faced me, slowly dragging the soapy contraption along my skin softly, watching the bubbles flow down my body. "Gorgeous," he murmured before matching his lips with mine.

We took turns washing each other, relishing in the sensation of touch. He ran his hands through his wet hair, turned, and switched off the now luke warm water. He pushed open the shower curtain and stepped out and wrapped a random towel around his waist. He grabbed another off the rack and handed it me. I strung it around my chest and moved out of the bath tub.

After we had dried we got into our pajamas. Jon simply put on a fresh pair of boxers, while I had suited for some comfortably skimpy lingerie.

"Why must you continue to tease me?"

"I'm not." I mused. "I like looking sexy for you, you know that." I added as I shut my dresser drawer shut.

He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "But I'm still horny, baby."

"Still?" I turned around and looked into his eyes, still fuming with intense lust.

He kissed me overpoweringly, his tongue anxiously exploring my mouth. He picked me up with that surprising strength of his and dropped me onto the king-size bed. He loomed over me and began sucking at my neck.

I placed my hands against his chest. "Baby..." I protested in a whisper.

"Fine..." He grunted and moved off of me and onto his back. He placed his hands behind his head and looked blankly at the spinning ceiling fan.

"Jon." I moved to my side. "Jon? Are you mad at me now?"

"Maybe..." He sighed.

"Why?"

"Nothing," he replied annoyed. "Don't worry about it."

"What do you want me to do Jon? I don't like it when you're mad at me."

He shrugged awkwardly, still keeping his relaxed posture. "Whatever. Do want you want. I don't care. It doesn't matter."

I put my leg over him and straddled him. Looming down, I placed my lips on his chest. I leaned up and placed a strand of loose hair behind my ear. "It does matter." I kissed a spot below the first. "It matters a lot." I trailed a path of kisses down his abdomen, feeling every minute twitch as my lips reached lower. I stopped right at his waist. "But...not that much." I teased.

He growled at my stopped action and gripped at the comforter, knocking me off his lap. He threw the thick sheets over his body, angrily. "Don't even talk to me."

"What? I didn't do anything!"

A muffled response came from beneath the blankets. "Exactly."

I snuck under the covers and scooted up against his back. "Baby," I whispered into his ear. "I'm sorry."

He remained frigid. I kissed his neck and snaked my hand across his hip and onto his abdomen. He didn't budge. I let my fingers trail down the hem of his boxers. "Jon," I breathed as my hand cupped his clothed cock. He gasped silently. I drew my fingers seductively against his length, grasping harder, instructed by the heavy pants dripping from his mouth.

I rolled him over on his back and straddled him once again. I leaned in and kissed him tenderly on the mouth. I tilted back up and was surprised at how fast he became hard again. I smiled to myself, impressed at my "handiwork". I licked my bottom lip and tugged at his boxers, exposing his swollen cock to the cool air. He bucked at the sensation and I giggled to myself. He sat up so that I could remove his underwear completely. I positioned myself in between his legs, my mouth close to his cock. I blew on it before softly caressing the tip with my lips.

"Fffuck." He managed to choke out. "Baby..."

"Sssshhh...I know. I know." I took him in my mouth, slowly, massaging the area with my tongue. He groaned at the motions as I varied my actions. I softly ran my lips down his cock, deep throating him with surprising expertise. He couldn't help but move his hips against me, so I grasped at his hips and pushed him back down.

"Ssshit. Oh. Ohhh...g-g-god." He moaned insessently.

I already felt myself getting hot and wet with the way he was verbalizing. I groped him with my hands as I continued to work with my mouth.

He let out a slow grunt. "I-I...I'm close. You have- stop- uuugghhhh..." He knocked his head backward against the headboard and squeezed his eyes shut.

I took this an opportunity to finish what I had started. After disposing my underwear I climbed back on top of him, his dick rubbing the inside of my thigh. He opened his eyes, a soft pant escaping his lips. He crashed his lips against mine and pulled my top off. He grasped at my hips, kneading his fingers deeply into my skin, never relinquishing my lips from between his. He finally retreated to regain his breath and moved so that I was positioned above him perfectly.

I sank down slowly against him. I moaned at the full sensation but kept my eye contact with him. His hands remained at my hips, guiding me. I steadied myself by placing my hands on his chest as the movement's friction overwhelmed me, but it didn't take long until Jon was overwhelmed himself. With a loud groan he came and I soon after. I fell against his chest softly, resting my head beneath his shoulder.

I moved over to his side and went back beneath the covers, spilling them over the both of us. I snuggled up next to him. "I love you, Jon."

"I love you too."

We fell fast asleep. But that didn't last long. His Sidekick on the night stand began to buzz. He sighed and swiped it up. "Hello?" He propositioned groggily.

He sat up slightly and let out a chuckle. "Are you serious? Damn..." He ran his fingers through his unruly mane. "No. Actually I didn't see it. What was I doing to miss the Superbowl?" He looked down at me and smiled before replying into the phone. "Well, let's just say I was busy scoring touchdowns of my own."
Sign up to rate and review this story