Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The One With All The Presents

by lady_venom_x

Special presents.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 1315 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Don't know, don't own, don't sue.
Comments: First attempt at erotica. Eek. It's a rough draft, not really edited.




Miranda awoke with a start and looked at the clock. 3 a.m.. Hearing a rustling in the next room, she cautiously arose from her bed to find the source. Walking into the next room, she found her boyfriend, Ray, wrapping presents.

"What are you doing up?" he asked her, not looking up from his wrapping.

"I was just wondering where all the noise was coming from," Miranda replied, with a yawn. She did not appreciate being woken up at such early hours of the morning.

Ray glanced at her. "Well, now you know. Go back to bed." It was not like Ray to be short with her. She raised her eyebrows, shook her head and proceeded back to the bedroom. She then fell back into a dreamless sleep.

Around 6:30 a.m., Miranda awoke again and turned over to find the bed empty. Was Ray mad at her? She arose from her bed and proceeded downstairs and walked into the dark living room. Nothing could prepare her for what she was about to find.

"Good morning, sunshine," Ray cooed through the dark room. "Come over to the couch."

Miranda slowly started to the couch, as Ray turned on the Christmas tree lights. He was sitting on the couch all dressed up . . . in wrapping paper. Miranda stared at the sight, trying to process it. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Come to me, Miranda."

Miranda walked over to the couch. "Ray, what is this all about?" she asked, a little afraid of the answer.

"Ready to start unwrapping your presents?" he asked seductively. The Christmas lights gave a more dramatic effect to his sexy face, which was the only part, apart from his hands and feet, that wasn't covered by wrapping paper. She couldn't help but smile. Ray always had crazy ideas going on in his head, but this one took the cake.

Ray leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. A wide smile spread across his face. "Want to go to the bedroom?" he asked seductively.

"Do I ever, Mr. Toro." Miranda smiled back. She now could not wait to see what was underneath the colourful paper. Ray took her hand and lead her up the stairs. Miranda could see the paper ripping around his strong, muscular arms.

Once in the bedroom, Ray closed the door behind him and took Miranda into his arms. He kissed her deeply, and lead her over to the bed.
"When are you going to let me see what is in my present?" Miranda breathed while Ray laid on the bed, his curly hair spreading over the fluffy pillow. She had never been more intrigued in her life.

"You have to work for it, my love." Ray replied with a cocked eyebrow. "We're going to play a little game. It's called 'Unwrap Ray with your teeth.' You can start anytime you like." he said again, with a smirk.

Miranda wondered where to start. Should she start at the top, or the bottom? 'Bottom', she thought to herself and set to work. Using her teeth, she tore off the first little strip of paper, exposing a manly leg. He jolted. "You pulled out a leg hair."

"Then get them waxed. I'm busy," she joked and set back to work. She couldn't wait much longer to see what Ray was hiding, she started to use a hand.

"No cheating, Miranda. The rules stated teeth only," he said in an authoritative tone. She sighed and ripped off another strip of paper. Finally, after what seemed like forever, both of Ray's strong, manly legs were exposed.

Not finding his legs overly amusing, she set to work on the next best thing. Around his waist. Ray gazed at her and smirked in amusement. He obviously knew what was coming. Miranda ripped off more paper.

"Are you having fun, Sunshine?" Ray asked. Miranda just looked at him. "Well, hurry up and unwrap if you're bored. No one said you had to go slow."

Miranda ripped off a large strip of paper, exposing his frontal area, covered in red underpants. She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. Ray smirked back, and nodded, indicating she should continue. She ripped off the rest of the paper in 2 large tears, and stared in amazement. Ray was wearing a red man-thong, and a bow tied neatly around the side strap.

"Do you like what you see, Miranda?" he breathed. She looked at him and nodded with an absent expression. Ray then pulled her on top, so she was straddling his waist. He put his hand behind her neck and pulled her down to him. He kissed her passionately, massaging her tongue with his.

Miranda moaned into Ray's mouth, as he fumbled with the bottom of her pyjama top. Ray slipped his hands under her shirt, and traced his finger softly along her waistline. Miranda moaned and ripped off the rest of the wrapping paper with her hands. Ray stared at her. "I don't care, Ray. I want you now." She ran her hands up and down his bare chest. Ray moaned and slipped off Miranda's shirt, exposing her bare breasts.

Ray covered Miranda's breasts with his soft hands, lightly massaging soft circles around her nipples. Miranda moaned and deepened the kiss, parting Ray's lips and sliding her tongue in. She then traced kisses down his neck, sucking lightly on his sun-kissed skin. "This feels so good," Ray moaned. Miranda looked at him and smiled, tracing more kisses down his chest, reaching his 'danger zone'. Pulling off his man-thong, she planted kisses near his area. She was turned on by his excitement.

"No, sweetie, this day is for you," Ray said and pulled her face up to his. Planting another kiss on her lips, he wrapped his arms around her waist and flipped her over, so he was on top. Miranda giggled when Ray's hair tickled her neck. Ray made a trail with his tongue down her stomach, stopping at her waist. Reaching in her panties, he gently massaged her most personal places, feeling her arousal.

"Oh, Ray..." Miranda moaned. He smiled and continued, massaging her clit. Ray then removed his hand and pulled down Miranda's pyjama bottoms, exposing every bit of her. He smiled, then nestled his head between her legs, licking the inside of her thighs.

Miranda was being sent over the edge. She moaned softly and buried her fingers into Ray's curly hair. "Ray... please..." she exclaimed as he flicked his tongue around her most sensitive area, while massaging the inside of her thighs. He knew she was close to the edge. Settling himself between her legs, he entered her with one quick motion. Miranda gasped, as Ray lowered his lips to her.

"You're so beautiful," Ray breathed, while thrusting deeper and deeper. Miranda moaned out, as the thrusting became more intense. "Ray... don't... stop..." she said in between moans.

"Miranda, I'm close," no sooner, he exploded into her with everything he had. A few seconds later, Miranda followed suit. Ray collapsed onto her, breathing deeply. Once their breathing had leveled, Ray finally spoke. "How was that for you, baby?"

"I've had better," Miranda joked, and planted a sweet kiss on Ray's pouty lips. She loved him so much.

"Are you ready to open another present?" he asked with a sweet smile, his eyes twinkling.

Miranda smiled back. "Am I ever." Ray leaned over to the bedside table and pulled out a neatly wrapped grey box with a red bow and handed it to her.

Miranda opened it and gasped. A ring. She stared at Ray, who just smiled widely. "Will you?" he asked.

"Yes, Ray, I will." Miranda exclaimed happily, and threw her arms around her man.

"Merry Christmas, baby." Ray said.


THE END


Sign up to rate and review this story