Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

He's in the Band

by LilyRose

How Bob got to be in the band. *Inspired by a real life interview from the guys* Better than it sounds, trust me! ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 851 words - Complete

?Blocked
He's in the Band

----------------------------------------------------
"It was a dark room, and it was bearded, it was weird."

"I think the question is, was he a good kisser?"

"Well, he's in the band."

-Interview speaking of Frank's 'first kiss'.
----------------------------------------------------

Another Saturday night, and yet another party. My Chemical Romance and the Used were always having parties. The bands would smoke, drink and do whatever else came to their wasted, hazy minds. Everyone was invited from the road, including all managers, crew and techs.

It was the first party since MCR had lost their initial drummer.

Gerard lazily sat on a plush couch with his feet resting on a coffee table. He lounged with a beer in one hand and a cigarette drooping dangerously in the other. Bert slouched next to him with similar attributes.

Ray, Mikey and Quinn could all be found sprawled out among the cushions on the floor. Each attempting to play a drunken tune and failing miserably. However, everyone was just hammered enough not to notice.

Everyone that is, except for one guitarist.

Frank Iero, after finishing his last cigarette decided to leave a bit early. Early being around 11:30pm so he could meet up with his girlfriend Jamia for a late dinner. Being in a band seemed to push everything, including your meals, back farther than you would have originally planned.

Frank made his way down a smoke infested hallway in search of the bedroom that had been serving as the coat room.

Music was already being continuously pumped throughout the house with huge speakers that plugged into nearly every outlet. So as Frank flipped a switch in the hall, everything went black. The power was out.

There were sounds of protest coming from the living room and kitchen. Frank just shook his head and rolled his eyes amidst the darkness.

Frank continued his way by running his callused fingertips along the wall until he came upon the door he was sure to be the 'coat room'.

He softly tapped the door open and slowly creped into the room. He did his best to shuffle his shoes against the carpet as not to trip over anything. But it was a difficult feat considering the massive amount of coats that seemed to have just been thrown on the floor in a careless heap.

It was then that it dawned on Frank that without the lights it was going to be impossible to find his coat. But nevertheless, Frank slowly started to feel around for his jacket.

He slowly moved down to his hands and knees, shifting through the articles of clothing. It was then that he heard the presence of another body in the room. Frank quickly stood up to state his situation whey he collided with the other body.

"I was wondering where you'd run off to." Came a voice unfamiliar to Frank. Suddenly, before he had time to protest, he was backed up against the wall. The stranger held tight to Franks wrists and pinned them above his head as a mouth came crushing down on him.

However, this mouth was bearded, and had a lip ring much like his own. It was new, yet he didn't object to it as this mystery man plunged his tongue into Franks mouth. And for that moment, Frank forgot about everything else. He gave into the sweet temptation and kissed back with as much force as he could muster to match his opponent.

Frank moaned as the other man began to nibble on his bottom lip. This seemed to spark something in the unknown person, he stopped abruptly.

"Katie?" The deep voice asked.

Frank laughed a little, "Uh, no. Try, Frank."

"What?!"

More laughter from Frank, "I'm Frank Iero. The rhythm guitarist for My Chemical Romance. Who are you?"

"Uh, Bob, Bob Bryar. Sound tech for the Used."

Frank could still here the confusion in Bob's voice. It was kind of cute. And not to mention Bob still had Frank's hands above his head. He was probably still in shock from finding out he had just stuck his tongue down some random guy's throat.

"I thought you were this girl I invited to the party." Bob said.

"Well as you can see," Frank pulled Bob's hand down to cover the bulge in his pants, "I'm not."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." Bob muttered.

"Aw, it's all good man. Could've happened to anyone." This didn't seem to make Bob feel all that better. Just for good measure, Frank then added, "You're a hell of a kisser though."

Frank began to giggle, but if the lights were on he would have seen the dark flush, creping up on Bobs cheeks.

As Bob slowly backed away from him, Frank asked, "So do you play anything? Besides the sound board I mean."

"I play drums." Was Bob's short reply.

*

As Jamia took a sip of her wine, sitting across from Frank, she asked, "So, did anything interesting happen at the party?"

"Yeah actually, we got a new drummer." Frank answered as a smile crept across his face.

*

A/N: Okay...So how'd you like it?
Sign up to rate and review this story