Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Knights

Plans

by Toriko

Alfeegi's got plans for Ruwalk.

Category: Dragon Knights - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Alfeegi, Ruwalk - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-30 - Updated: 2007-05-31 - 267 words - Complete

?Blocked
Written in response to the Great LiveJournal Strikethrough of '07.



"Wait," Alfeegi says, "not yet-" though it's not like he's ever managed to obey any of Alfeegi's orders, and his body doesn't want to start now. Alfeegi takes his hand away grumpily but Ruwalk's already coming, sense-memory of hands and nails and mouth more than enough to - shove him, because this is Alfeegi, over the edge. Alfeegi hrrrmphs and looks disappointed and wipes him down more roughly than necessary.

"Did I-sorry?" he tries. Dealing with Alfeegi is like dancing on a minefield - he never knows when he's going to set him off, and it's even harder to negotiate when his body's still blissing out with the aftershocks and his brain is pleasure-fuzzed and drunk on Alfeegi's volatile brand of anger and sweetness.

"I had other plans for this," Alfeegi says, and squeezes the base of his cock just hard enough to hurt a little. He moans helplessly, and Alfeegi shoots him a look that says /you're going to explain that to me later/, and then he leans up and straddles him, reaching past him to rummage in the drawer, that got-you-now smirk never leaving his face. "How soon can you get hard again?"

One hand is unscrewing the lubricant, the other unbuttoning his trousers, and Ruwalk swallows around the sudden lump in his throat.

"As soon as you want me to," he says, his blood beginning to heat up again, and Alfeegi smiles wickedly and skims his trousers down over his hips.

~owari~

DISCLAIMER: Dragon Knights belongs to Ohkami Mineko. I claim no ownership and make no profit.
Sign up to rate and review this story