Categories > Anime/Manga > Initial D

Adrenaline Rush

by Laughingwolfgirl

After a race Ryousuke knows that he has to help his brother come down from the adrenline coursing through his veins. *Yaoicest*

Category: Initial D - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-05-08 - Updated: 2005-05-08 - 2514 words - Complete

?Blocked
He stood at the top of the mountain, watching the roads beneath him, the headlights below giving off streaks in the darkness. Streaks of energy signatures left behind. He leaned against the hood of his FC, arms crossed over his chest, not a thought could be seen on his face.

He simply watched, and waited. Waited for the one person who needed him in ways no one else ever would.

Watched and waited for the sound of another rotary engine to come up to the top of this particular hill, and the hidden side road that they'd found long ago. Their place away from prying eyes and larger ears.

He waited because he knew the other would come. They'd made eye contact, there in the middle of the crowd, right before Keisuke had gotten into his car and won the race.

Ryousuke knew before the race had begun that his brother would have need of him in the early dawn hours. His brother would be brimming with adrenaline that hadn't been used completely during the mediocre race.

His brother would project an arrogant image, belief in his driving skills nearly absolute; the adrenaline in Keisuke's system would boost that belief. But then Ryousuke knew without a shadow of a doubt that his brother's instincts were dead on when it came to racing. His younger brother would someday be better than him. Of this he had no doubt, and he took great pride in this fact. It was what he wanted, he wanted Keisuke to be the very best, and he groomed his younger sibling toward that goal.

He did it for them both, watching everything, learning all that he could, letting his "obsession" for racing take over nearly every aspect of his life. But he did it for them both, so that he could boost his brother to the upper strata in the racing worlds. His time would nearly be done, but his younger brother's was just beginning. And he'd make sure that Keisuke had everything he needed to be prepared for it.

As he stood there lost in his thoughts, a pair of familiar lights illuminated his face. Ryousuke turned and watched as the familiar yellow FD pulled up beside his own car. Watched as a familiar blonde head came out of the vehicle, watched as his younger brother came swaggering over, confidence in every stride. Everyone always assumed the Takahashi brothers were arrogant, but what others mistook as arrogance, was actually confidence.

They were highly confident in their abilities. They worked hard enough for them; it wasn't just something they did. They practiced and paid for their talent with sweat and work. People tended to forget that when they saw them away from races.

Watching his brother, Ryousuke nearly smiled, of course Keisuke fed into the image they carried of the brothers.

"Been here long?" Keisuke asked as he sat next to his Aniki, his hands laid flat on the hood he sat on, feeling the residual warmth from the engine. Nope, his Aniki hadn't been here very long. Which was good, Keisuke hated to make his Aniki wait.

"Not especially long...I watched you take that last curve, you let your foot off the brake a little too soon in that drift."

"Yeah, I felt it, but I wasn't concentrating like I should have been, was to busy thinking about getting here to you."

Ryousuke watched his brother intently, dark eyes in the dark night taking in every feature, full lips, dark eyes like his own, high cheekbones, the blonde hair that drove their parents crazy when Keisuke had first dyed it.

He took it all in before leaning over, one hand lifting Keisuke's chin, and kissing those full lips softly, just a slight pressure, a butterfly walking over skin. When Ryousuke pulled away slightly, his breath ghosted over Keisuke's lips as he spoke softly, "I would have waited, there was no rush."

Though the words were spoken Ryousuke knew his brother well, knew that if Keisuke wanted to be with his brother right then and there, then he'd drive like a bat out of hell to get to his aniki, and damn the consequences. It was one of the traits that drove Ryousuke slightly mad. But he also loved his little brother because of it.

Ryousuke was forever trying to teach his younger sibling patience, and forever failing. Patience was not one of Keisuke's virtues. Ryousuke despaired of this. And swore that he'd have patience for the both of them.

"I know you woulda, but I wanted to be here with you now! I wasn't worried about my driving, besides, I needed you."

"Then come...I'll give you what you need."

Keisuke reached over with both hands on Ryousuke's shoulders, while the elder let his own hands slide to Keisuke's waist, pulling him closer. Keisuke pursued the kiss this time, intensifying it as he let his tongue slide against his Aniki's lips, pushing past and into the heated moistness within. The blonde let out a whimpered moan as he felt his Aniki pull him even closer, bodies touching as Keisuke was laid back on his brother's hood.

Ryousuke could feel his little brother smile in the kiss, knew the smile was because this time it would be his car that held them; it would be his hood that carried imprints of what they'd do. It was the reason he had left his car running longer than he would have, to make sure the hood was still warm by the time Keisuke arrived. After their last race, they'd done this on Keisuke's hood and had left a slight dent that had drove the blonde crazy till Ryousuke had had a friend fix it with no comment.

Ryousuke let his own smile slowly burst through, feeling his younger brother's intensity pick up a notch. He was actually a bit surprised that Keisuke hadn't just come over and thrown himself at his Aniki. He was surprised that the adrenaline rushing through Keisuke's veins had allowed him to simply sit and converse for a moment or two. The adrenaline was one of the reasons they'd taken to meeting up here at the top of the mountain away from everyone.

Keisuke needed an outlet to help him wind down after a race. Otherwise the blonde couldn't sleep, couldn't relax, and couldn't simply be. It had all started innocently enough. Ryousuke knew his brother had deeper feelings for him, had known for quite some time. But Ryousuke being who he was, he'd brushed the feelings aside, tried to downplay them, or simply tried to ignore them,. Till he saw how much his actions were hurting his younger brother.

And Ryousuke never wanted to hurt Keisuke if he could help it. And so he'd done some long soul searching and had come to the realization that what they had with one another was worth whatever price needed to be paid. And Ryousuke vowed that he'd be the only one to pay any prices if they were ever found out.

Keisuke was to be protected at all costs. Whether Keisuke liked it or not. It was the only stipulation that Ryousuke had placed on his younger brother, who had grumbled but had given in. Ryousuke knew if they were ever found out, that Keisuke would never keep to the stipulation, but the agreement would give Ryousuke time to cover tracks for his younger brother.

"You're thinking too much...I need you here, all of you, even your powerful mind!"

Ryousuke looked down at his sibling, his hands having removed the pale green hoody his brother liked to wear, leaving him shirtless, while fingers wandered over dark coral puckered nipples, tweaking them softly as he kissed his brother silent, devouring Keisuke's moan. His knee spread Keisuke's legs further apart, making himself and his hips comfortable in the cradle of his brother's thighs.

He bit back his own moan as he felt his brother's long fingers undo the buttons on his shirt, before pulling it open and pushing it off his shoulders, blunt fingernails scoring the skin on his back, causing him to thrust against Keisuke's hips.

Feeling his own adrenaline kicking in, Ryousuke intensified the kiss, his tongue dueling with his younger brother's, exploring deep inside Keisuke's mouth, his hips pushing his clothed erection against the hardness in his brother's pants.

Ryousuke let his hands slide from the silky skin of his brother's chest, downward, fingers mapping well-known roads to where he wanted to be, working the button and zipper of his brother's cargo pants. He was glad that his brother liked looser pants than his own dress slacks; it made it easier for him to get them off, Keisuke lifting his hips to give his Aniki a hand, his own hands busily doing the same to Ryousuke's.

Both men groaned loudly when their erections rubbed against one another with nothing but skin between them both. Their kisses became hungry...almost sloppy in their rising hungers for each other. On nights like this, there wasn't as much foreplay, Keisuke couldn't handle that much stimulation when he was already riled up, and so Ryousuke made sure to have everything he'd need accessible so as not to tease his younger sibling.

Teasing was for nights when they had a bed and all the time in the world to play with each other's bodies.

Not stopping his kisses, one of his hands were busily stroking Keisuke's cock, while his other hand reached over by the vent on his hood, gathering the opened tube and brought it down so that he could squish out the contents in his other hand, letting go, listening to the stifled whimper of his brother, "Sssshh, it's okay...I'm here Keisuke, I'll give it all to you in a moment..."

Dropping the tube once it had served it's purpose, he quickly went back to stroking his brother's heated cock, while using his other hand to make sure his own cock was lubed properly. Ryousuke used every bit of medical knowledge at his disposal to make this as good as he could for Keisuke. He made sure his brother was stretched, made sure he was moist from the lube, before adjusting himself and slowly sliding himself within. He couldn't keep from moaning at how good, how tight, how incredibly right it all felt.

Ryousuke didn't care what the world thought of the love he felt for his brother and vice versa, all that mattered was what was in his arms right this moment, the beautiful powerful body he was buried deeply within. The other half of his soul.

His powerful thrusts pushed his younger brother up higher on the hood of his car, while Keisuke wrapped his legs around Ryousuke's waist in an attempt to anchor himself better. And with a slight shift in his thrusts, Ryousuke was able to thrust against that certain spot that always drove his brother crazy.

He muffled his own cry against Keisuke's shoulder when he felt his brother's teeth against his throat, felt those fingernails digging into his back. He'd have the marks for sure come morning. But couldn't find it in himself to care.

All his attention was on the body beneath his, and what he needed to do to free Keisuke from the adrenaline coursing through his system. Reaching down between their bodies, he used his hand on his brother's cock, twisting his wrist on each upstroke so that the sensitive head was given a bit more attention. He could feel the body beneath his tighten in anticipation, Keisuke's cries filling the night air around them. Leaning over he kept those cries greedily for himself, swallowing them in his kisses.

And just when he could feel his own climax racing on, he felt Keisuke tighten around him, his body stiff while his hips thrust erratically for a few seconds, the heated fluids flowed over his hand, and landed on the hood of the FC. His own orgasm quickly followed the tight body beneath his milking him for every thing he was willing to give.

Ryousuke laid on his brother's body for a moment, enjoying the quiet that always came with their orgasms, the sense of peace that overcame him. He smiled to himself when he felt his brother start to move beneath him. It was a sign that Keisuke was starting to grow impatient, never one to sit still for very long.

Keisuke sat up, and Ryousuke caught the wince, "Was I too rough after all?"

"No...that damn vent on your hood was digging into my back, I'm gonna have that mark for a while."

"Oh really...look to my throat." And Keisuke for once was speechless; there where it would be nearly impossible to hide was a bite mark on Ryousuke's throat. "And I'm sure if you look at my back I have scratches all over. I will be teased by the rest of the Red Suns, well not to my face possibly, but I'm sure they'll ask you about them. And who might have put them there."

"I'll say it's none of their business and leave it at that! "

Ryousuke smiled while he finished cleaning himself up, throwing the box of tissues he carried for just this reason, at his younger brother. "You sound like me!"

"Yeah well I learn from the best."

"Think you can sleep now?" Ryousuke looked up at the rapidly lightening sky, seeing the pinks and golds that heralded the sunrise.

"Yeah...I'll sleep like a baby now."

Ryousuke moved closer to his brother, before looking at his hood. "Well at least it's not dented, and it's white so the suspicious white fluid that left a mark on my hood will be harder to detect then on your yellow FD."

"Yeah...but next time...maybe we should do it inside the car?"

"Yours first!"

"No way...yours gets used first!"

"I don't think so; it will be your turn next time."

Ryousuke had finished getting dressed, picked up the lube and the tissues, throwing the trash in a special bag he'd brought, that'd be disposed of on the way home and walked over to his brother who had gone to sit on his own car. He reached out with a hand, running a finger over his brother's swollen lips and leaned in, kissing him softly.

"I love you Aniki!"

"I love you too Keisuke."

"Race you home!"

With that Ryousuke chuckled as he watched his younger brother get into his vehicle and tear down the mountain, following him at a much more sedate pace.
Sign up to rate and review this story