Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

All I Have To Give

by lady_venom_x

Matt fic, written for WayDownFirith

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-11 - Updated: 2007-06-12 - 1324 words - Complete

?Blocked

But my love is all I have to give . . .

Firith sulked through the lobby of the hotel she and the guys were staying in. It was early in the morning, and she was tired and jet-lagged. The band had flown what seemed like days over to Europe for the second leg of the tour.

Firith had briefly spoken to her boyfriend, Carter, on the phone as soon as they touched on London soil. He was acting shady, as usual. He was the jealous type and wanted to keep her all to himself, whether or not he liked to admit it. Carter hated the fact she had six guy best friends. Seven if you included Brian, the manager she took over for, due to family reasons. Firith didn't care, though. This was her job, and she loved it. It was there for her when Carter wasn't. All the sleepless nights, the crying, the screaming. Everything.

She had fought so many times with Carter before leaving, which she was happy to get away from him for a while. Although, she could not help feeling sad about her failing relationship. Firith didn't want to throw three years down the drain over a fight. Or seventeen, just in the past week.

Firith looked over at him with sad eyes during check in. He was so beautiful, and kind. She was attracted to his dark brown hair, lip ring and strong muscular arms. Firith quickly turned her head when she caught him staring back. She knew he was studying her expression, trying to read it. Firith wouldn't let him catch on and refused to let him into her thoughts. Taking her room key, she quickly made her way to her room, on the third floor.

Firith collapsed on the fluffy hotel bed. She was glad to be off that wretched stuffy plane, with screaming children and Frank snoring loudly in her ear. She wanted to plug his nose. Firith jumped up, as she decided to take a shower. Maybe it would calm her down, make her relax. Grabbing her products out of her bag, she continued to the bathroom. Just then she heard a knock on her door.

Matt. What was he doing there? She let him in and he stood in front of her, staring. "What's up, Matt?" she asked cautiously. The look in his eye was intense, yet caring.

I don't know what he does to make you cry,
But I'll be there to make you smile.
I don't have a fancy car,
To get to you I'd walk a thousand miles.


"You tell me. What did that asshole do to you this time?" he asked with an edge to his voice.

"I don't want to talk about it, Ma . . . " she was cut short by an aggressive pair of lips colliding with hers. Firith moaned slightly, as he pulled away.

"You deserve better, you know that? He's a fucking asshole. He should worship the ground you walk on," he stated and exhaled deeply in apparent loathing.

"He doesn't mean it, Matt. He's just worried about me . . . that's all," she lied. The truth was, she was starting to believe that he never loved her in the first place. Firith tried so hard to tell herself that he did, but it just wasn't working anymore. She wanted more. She wanted Matt.

I don't care if he buys you nice things
Does his gifts come from the heart-I don't know
But if you were my girl . . .
I'd make it so we'd never be apart.


Firith stepped closer to Matt and looked up at him. She yearned for his touch, so bad, it hurt. She wanted nothing more than to feel loved, cared for, satisfied. Firith wanted everything Carter never offered. Matt looked down at Firith and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him.

"Let's not talk about him right now. It's about us tonight . . . " he breathed against her mouth, as he leaned down and kissed her passionately. His tongue grazing her bottom lip.

When you talk-does it seem like he's not
Even listening to a word you say?
That's okay babe, just tell me your problems
I'll try my best to kiss them all away . . .


Lust got the better of Firith, as she threw Matt up against the wall, tugging at his shirt. Matt moaned with anticipation. He lifted up Firith's shirt and quickly found her breasts, cupping them with his warm, soft hands. She moaned, and deepened the kiss. She couldn't wait to have him much longer, the feelings were too intense.

Does he leave when you need him the most?
Does his friends get all your time?
Baby please . . . I'm on my knees
praying for the day that you'll be mine


Firith yanked at Matt's belt, attempting to undo the buckle. He grabbed her hands and put them over her head, and pulled down her pants. Apparently, Matt liked it dirty but Firith didn't mind. She enjoyed every second. Matt quickly set to work on her thighs, massaging, licking, grazing.

He then pushed her legs apart slightly and stroked her very core with his strong fingers. "Oh Matt . . . " Firith moaned. He quickened his finger movements slightly as she started to shudder. He then replaced his fingers with his tongue, teasing her womanhood, her legs closing around his face.

But my love is all I have to give
Without you I don't think I can live
I wish I could give the world to you . . . but
Love is all I have to give


Firith felt her knees weaken and sunk to the floor. Matt caught her and gently laid her down, kissing her every step of the way. He placed himself between her knees, while he removed her shirt, exposing her bare, sun kissed skin. Matt smiled as he kissed and licked a trail up and down her stomach and breasts. Firith moaned in anticipation. She wished he would just get it over with. Sighing in frustration, she pulled him toward her and ripped off his shirt, then his pants.

Pushing him down on the floor, she ripped off his boxers, exposing his excitement. She took charge of the situation by taking him into her mouth. If she didn't take charge, no one would. Matt gasped as she went to work. Sucking, licking and stroking his long, hard erection. He watched in amazement as Firith bobbed her head up and down his crotch, now bucking his hips in sync with her. "Firith . . . " he moaned out, pulling at her hair. He released into her mouth.

Firith swallowed everything he gave her and straddled him. Matt looked up at her, exhaling deeply. She positioned her knees on both sides of his hips, lowering herself onto his hard cock. Matt closed his eyes tightly as he felt her walls close around him. Firith gasped has Matt grabbed her hips and guided his thrusting into her. It was her intention to take control, and she failed miserably. It didn't matter, though. She was still getting what she wanted.

Matt wrapped his arms around her waist and flipped her over, so he was on top. Settling himself again between her legs, he entered her with once more in quick motion. Firith gasped, as Matt lowered his lips to hers. They both moaned deeply as the thrusting became harder and faster. Firith moaned out, as the feelings of sheer pleasure became more intense. "Matt . . . don't . . . stop . . . " she said in between moans. Matt smiled down at her and planted a quick kiss on her nose.

"Firith . . . I'm . . . gonna . . . " Matt blurted as he spilled everything he had into her. One more hard thrust was enough to send her to her peak. She moaned out, then kissed Matt passionately. She was not disappointed.

He smiled at her and said "See? I told you that you deserve better. Me."

I wish I could give the world to you . . . but
Love is all I have to give . . .



Sign up to rate and review this story