Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Twenty Minute Romance

by MCR_music_mad_girl

Slash , but between which two guys? (my first attempt at slash so be nice!!)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-21 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 738 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Your sure you want me to do this?" the younger man asked.

"Yes. I've done it for you, now you have to do it for ME." he replied sprawling across the large hotel bed.

"Ok. I'm just nervous. I never did a guy before."

The man smiled "Baby it's just like screwing a chick except I'm a dude."

The younger man was still nervous but he dropped his pants and lay down next to the man. The older man jumped onto him. Pressing his lips against the older man, he parted his lips, allowing the man on top of him to get his tongue inside.

The man called 'Baby' smiled into the kiss. He had a girl and his lover had a girl but it was their little secret and he loved it. The older man broke the kiss and moved down 'Baby's' body kissing him gently. He moved down to 'Baby's' cock and began teasing him with his tongue. His tongue came out every once and again and meet the head of 'Baby's' cock. Causing him to moan loudly. "Shit" the young one groaned with pleasure. "Fuck we only have twenty minutes, so quit your teasing."

They were both so hard it hurt them. 'Baby' had wanted to come in the mans mouth but restrained himself unwillingly. The older man moved his hands up to 'Baby's' balls, caressing them, urging him to come. His head was bobbing up and down so fast.

'Baby' had to push the man off him before he came. The older man handed him strawberry flavored lube, excited about what was going to happen next.

Taking the lube 'Baby' coated his throbbing cock and the mans opening. He put two fingers inside the man before shoving his cock fiercely into the older man. The older man moaned with pleasure of the first timer. 'Baby' smiled as he saw the lust in the older mans dark eyes. The man gripped 'Baby's' ass tight pulling the muscular man harder into him.

"Oh shit...Fuck me harder!" he did as he was commanded. As the youngster found a rhythm to his liking, the older man began to dig his very small finger nails into his ass. The rhythm began to get faster and faster. 'Baby' knew he was going to cum at any moment. The older man felt the younger one cum violently inside. The man grinned as the other man claimed him as his own, just as he had done to 'Baby' the previous times.

Many different moans had escaped both men's mouths within a matter of seconds. He pulled out and began to search for something on the ground. "Baby we have five minutes before we are going. Come on finish me off."

The man popped up with another bottle of lube and coated the mans fully erected cock. He gingerly licked the head of his cock. Taking his time, trying to tease him as much as possible.

The older man could feel 'Baby's' cold wet lip ring on his cock, it sent shivers down his spine. He threw his head back and moaned as he felt 'Baby's' skilled tongue working all over him. He placed a hand on the back of the younger mans head pushing his head down harder on his cock. Sucking him faster and faster the older man finally came. 'Baby' swallowed every last drop of the warm salty liquid until the man stopped coming.

They shared a brief kiss before 'Baby' got changed and left the older man to recover for a couple of seconds.

"Were are the guys?" Brian questioned Ray "They know we have to check out in five minutes."

"I don no" Ray looked away from his frustrated manager. He spotted the two men walking towards him. "Hey guys were the hell have you been?!"

They looked at each other. "Um, I couldn't find my shades. So asked him to come with me..to find them" Gerard lied to his band mate.

"Yeah I sure did come with him." Bob smirked as they moved towards the receptionist. "See you at the next hotel." Bob whispered to Gerard as he walked over to Brain and Mikey.

Gerard couldn't wait or help give a smile, 'Yes I will' he though evilly.

{{A/N; I know kinda crap , but hey i got bored and one thing led to another and i ended up writing this.lol Thanks for reading =]}}
Sign up to rate and review this story