Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Doing It Greek Style

by LivvieLocke

Post-Chosen, not comics compliant. Faith thinks about Buffy while taking care of business.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Buffy, Faith - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-22 - 3275 words - Complete

?Blocked
Faith entered the so called hotel room and threw the old style key on the first surface she saw. It landed on the sagging mattress that this dump was calling a bed. She headed over to take a look out the window. Sure, the view was great and all - from the roof. Stretched out all over Greece and you could even see the Parthenon. The baby Slayers dug that. But from her window, all she could see was the Greek equivalent of a mini-mart with a bunch of hookers out front.

It was hotter than hell right now and while she would love to take a nice cold shower, she knew that the pipes had been groaning for the past three days they had been here. She wasn't complaining, though, cause it gave her an excuse to say to Buffy that they should shower together. Never knew when that water was going to run out.

Three freaking days in a city that smelled like an armpit. In August. Giles had been right, though, so points to the stuck up librarian. Former librarian, sorry. He'd said that the vampire cult they had been hunting since Barcelona would be stopping off in Greece for some artifact or whatever. They tracked the cult, staked the vampires, grabbed the statue, and now they could get the hell out of here. Only Buffy insisted on taking the girls out to see Athens. Faith didn't care. You've seen one big ugly city, you've seen them all.

She rubbed a hand across her stomach, pushing her white wife beater up with it. She was covered in dust but she felt damn good. Her skin was gritty and sticky and there was a pulsing between her legs that was not going to shut up. The whole slaying and then wanting to eat and fuck, that never went away. She could still taste the greasy, spicy aftertaste of the Shawarma she picked up from the street vendor on her way back. One done, one to go.

She pulled the tank top over her head, tossing it to the floor. Buffy would yell at her for throwing her shit on the floor, but she had a quick way to shut the other Slayer up. She had known once Buffy got a taste of the girlflesh, felt the skilled fingers and tongue of her fellow Slayer, she would never go back to men. So all it took to shut Blondie up was a good hard tongue lashing. Oh, she talked for the whole damn thing but it was mostly "Oh, Faith. That is so good." She could deal with that kind of talking.

She stripped her bra off second and let that land wherever. She'd find it later or just leave it for the next occupant. They could dream up all kind of wicked fantasies, whacking off while they smelled her scent all over the bra cups. She started to unbutton her pants as she headed over to her and Buffy's special suitcase. It had stayed closed for three long days as they tracked those vampires. But not anymore. She was going to fuck herself raw and let Buffy find her with her favorite dildo shoved right up her dark snatch.

She grinned at the thought as she unzipped the suitcase. She paused though, the grin fading from her darkly painted lips as she spied the inside. There were no sex toys. There was nothing but clothes. She started to paw through them. These weren't even hers or Buffy's clothes. There were double XL t-shirts with crude sayings on them, okay, she was keeping the one with the fake boobies on it to sleep in, and men's big and tall slacks. There was a bikini too, along with some smaller clothes. She tossed the clothes into the suitcase and went to check the tag. Jefferson. Fuck. One of the Slayerettes grabbed the wrong damn suitcase. Swear, some of those girls, they were great with the ass kicking but they had air between the ears.

She shut the suitcase lid with a huff. Now what was she going to do? She was still topless and she was wetter than October right now. She plopped herself down on the bed and it groaned even under her slight weight. She looked back at it. "What are you groaning about? I'm the one without any toys."

She reached down and pulled the boots off her feet. Not having any toys had never stopped her before. She had two perfectly good hands. They weren't just good for some old fashioned demon slaughter. Nope, they were good for getting a girl (or guy) off. And that girl might as well be her. She was just disappointed that Buffy wouldn't get to walk in to see her with her legs in the air, using Black Beauty. Who would have thought the little blonde could take that much rubber cock and scream for more?

Faith dropped her boots to the floor with a heavy thud before she yanked her socks off. She already had her pants unbuttoned so all it took was a quick pull on the zipper and she was sliding them over her hips. She looked down at her panties. They were a gift from Willow for her birthday and said "Worship Here" with an ankh directly above her sex. Now if only they could get Willow to worship here once in a while, but Buffy was all weirded out with the best friend thing, and while Faith knew that Willow was thinking about Buffy every night when Kennedy was munching on her rug, she would never act on it.

She stripped the panties off, tossing them so that they would land on the lamp shade. Buffy would love that. She didn't know why, but pissing Buffy off really got her hot. Got Buffy pretty hot too. Maybe some kind of mystical crap about two Slayers not being in the same room or whatever. All she knew was that when B was mad, the sex was smokin'. She didn't need to be asking any questions as long as she got the big O.

She laid back on the bed and didn't waste any time with pleasantries. She didn't need to go rubbing her breasts, pinching her nipples, or doing any of that other girly crap that was the make up of male fantasies. Nope. All she needed was her legs spread open, her fingers, and that after fight tingle.

She was not at all surprised when her fingers found that her curls were already damp with her own juices. She had started getting hot watching Buffy bounce as she staked that last vampire. And all the staking she did herself. Had to be some kind of sexual metaphor. Plunging that big old piece of wood into somebody, just a little death. She sank her fingers into her hot hole, one at first and then adding a second. She wasn't the size queen that B was, but she didn't mind a bit of the stretching out now and again. She added a third, making sure they were good and wet as she started to move them in and out of herself. She curled her fingers upward as she pulled them out, pressing against that bundle inside that made her feel oh so good. She grinned as she remember the last time that B had her hand up her snatch, those short little nails raking over her g-spot. That was heaven.

B was a natural when it came to the girl sex. She could eat a pussy out better than any of the butch dykes in prison, that was for sure. And she could be tender and make love with a strap on. And damn could she moan so loud it scared the neighbors when she was getting fisted. Girl liked it rough and she liked it soft and Faith just like her cumming any way she could. She couldn't help but think of the blonde as she plunged her fingers in and out of her steaming depths. Sometimes Robin was in there. Sometimes, even Wes. Or this chick, Lucinda from the joint. But they were fleeting, as most of her fantasies weren't fantasies, but rather things that she and B had done since getting together.

She drew her fingers out and slid them up her slit. She barely flitted her wet fingers over her clit, making small little circles when she did dare to make direct contact. She drew in a sharp breath as she felt that first surge of concentrated pleasure washing over her. Her hips raised up on the bed and she was desperate to have something in her while she rubbed her clit. It was probably a damn good thing that she learned to stake vamps with her right or her left hand because it sure as hell came in handy in these situations. While her one hand was occupied with light touches over her clit, she brought her other hand down to put three fingers in herself again. It was a little like rubbing your belly and patting your head, only she had to contort her body a whole lot more for it.

It was worth it, though, as she let out a deep, primal groan. It wasn't going to be long now before she was going to be cumming all over this dirty bedspread. Hell, she was probably one of the countless people who had left their mark on the Dorian Hotel by leaving some of themselves on the bedspread and sheets. She was pretty sure they had left their mark on the walls and on the carpeting too.

She pumped her fingers in and out of herself as her other fingers traced rougher circles around her clit. She shoved her hips against her hand, rolling them back and forth to help as she pounded away. She threw her head back, letting out another animalistic sound as stars exploded behind her shut eyes. She clenched around her own fingers, trapping them within her wet hot heat. She continued to push her fingers hard against her clit, just barely moving them from side to side, hoping to pull another orgasm out of herself. She had gotten spoiled on B's ability to give her multiple orgasms in one night.

Her body jerked again as a second climax overtook her. The fingers inside of her pushed up, rubbing that sensitive spot inside her. She let out a series of small cries of pleasure before she pulled her hands away from her pussy. She knew that if she kept it up, she could be cumming all night and her heart was already racing. Her breathing came in short, hard pants. She had soaked through the bedspread in more ways than one. She chuckled to herself at the thought of her and B's tangled feet in her wet spot.

She rested her sticky, wet hands on her stomach as she waited until she came down from the afterglow of her session. "Best love is self-love, baby." She said out loud to the room. She chuckled again, slightly giddy and still high from her climaxes. Her skin glowed, partly from sexual flush and partly from the thin film of sweat that covered her body.

It took several minutes before she felt steady enough to get up and off the bed. She needed a shower. She was still gritty from the fight. She didn't care if she had to bang the pipes or walk naked down the hallway to a room with working water, she was getting her shower. She grabbed up a boot on her way towards the bathroom so she could hit the ever living hell out of that pipe.

She made her way into the bathroom and tried to avoid looking at the mildew on the shower curtain and the tiles. She was used to that, so it didn't really bother her. She reached for the knobs to turn on the water, cursing as she heard the pipes groaning. She took her boot, hitting the pipe until it sputtered and water started to begrudgingly come out of it. She smirked as she tossed her boot aside.

"Damn right. Nobody messes with me when I want a shower." She again spoke out loud. If she couldn't show the pipe who was boss, well who could?

Already naked, she stepped under the cool spray. It felt good considering the sweltering August heat and the fact that she had just had a pretty good workout both with a group and alone. She pulled the shower curtain closed. She just stood there under the stream of water for a few seconds with her eyes closed. She loved the way it pelted her sensitive skin. She always felt a little more sensitive, a little more jazzed, after a good cum. Or two. Or three. Three...hmmmm...Her hand rubbed across her slick belly as she considered her options. B wasn't back yet. She might as well miss all the fun since she wanted to play babysitter to the newbies.

Faith propped her foot up against the rim of the tub basin. She scooted forward just a bit to get more fully under the cool water. It was not helping to lower her body temperature. She grabbed up Buffy's precious little poofy thing and squirted some of that expensive body soap crap that she liked so damn much. She flexed her fingers, working the poof into a good lather before she started to rub it on her body.

She started with her shoulders, slipping under her arms to get her armpits before she moved the poof down her arms. She worked her way back up and then down her chest, making sure to get her tits nice and soapy. She let her one hand continue cleaning down her belly while her free hand grabbed one soapy breast. She pinched her nipple, grinning as it slipped out of her fingers thanks to the soap. She rubbed under her breast before she stopped fooling herself and just started to grope at the mound.

Her other hand was moving around her belly button, making sure it was nice and clean in case B wanted to dip her tongue in there tonight on her way to dipping her tongue in something else. Faith slid her hand down along the top of her thigh and then over her knee. She leaned forward to clean her calf and even her toes. She stood back up, but only for a moment, as she repeated the movement on the other leg. She grinned. She was almost all clean.

She dropped the poof back on the soap tray before she brought her hand back to wash her sex. She was careful just to tease her outside lips, enjoying how slick her fingers were from the soap. She reached up to direct the shower head down, thrusting her pelvis forward to clean all the soap from herself. She made sure her hands were nice and soap free before she moved them back down to her cunt.

She was already slick thanks to a combination of her own natural state and the water that was rushing over her body. She glided her fingers up and around her clit. She shivered as she felt that first rush of pleasure once more. She leaned forward to put her head against the grimy tile of the shower. She could always wash that off later. She used two fingers now, running them up and down her slit. She groaned with each pass over her clit but she knew that even her fingers on the lips themselves felt damn good.

Already primed from her first two orgasms, it only took a few strokes of her fingers up and down her slit before she was begging for release. She pressed her two fingers against her clit, circling with hard pressure around it. She shook under the cascade of water, her thighs tensing, as she had her third orgasm of the evening. She yanked her hand away quickly, resting it on the wall, as her leg fell off the edge of the tub. Breathing heavily once more, she let the water cool her down in more ways than one. She was sated, for the moment.

After rinsing off the remains of the soap and giving her hair a quick scrub down, she was ready to get out of the shower. She stepped out, feet touching the warm tile. They didn't even give them a bath mat. She sure as hell wasn't going to trust this place's towels so she was glad that she talked B into packing one for each of them. She grabbed the towel off the back of the toilet, starting to dry off her hair before she dried off the rest of her body. She took the brush off the sink, giving a quick run through her hair before she headed back into the main room.

She was opening the window, still naked as the day she born, when she heard the key turn in the lock. She finished what she was doing, grinning as she heard that familiar voice.

"Faith, what the hell are you doing? Everybody can probably see you!" Buffy said as she quickly came into the room and shut the door behind her.

Faith just looked down once more at the hookers selling their ass in front of that convenience store. "Trust me, B, it ain't nothing that they ain't seen down by the mini-mart. That's for damn sure. You have fun with the baby Slayers?"

Buffy just groaned as she tossed her key on the hotel dresser. She was already stripping off her tank top to help escape some of the heat. "They drove me nuts dragging me all over that market. I love shopping but shopping for smelly little shrunken whatevers - no thank you. Where are all these silk vendors that Giles promised me? I think he was just lying to get me here."

"Probably." Faith said as she stepped away from the window. She looked at Buffy, standing there in her bra and pants. She gave the other woman a wolfish grin.

"Oh great, what is that smile for?" Buffy looked to the suitcase on the dresser, noticing that it was open. She looked back to Faith with a pout. "You started without me?" She sounded genuinely hurt but it didn't take much to hurt Buffy some days.

"Sorry, baby." Faith said as she moved over to the suitcase. She flipped it open to show Buffy that it wasn't their case o' fun. "Somebody grabbed the wrong case. Looks like a pretty big guy and a pretty small girl got our toys. Bet she has him bent over the bed right now, shoving your strap on up his jiggly ass."

"Faith!" Buffy was still pouting as she looked at the collection of clothes inside the case. That wasn't what she was hoping to come back and find. "Spent a lot of money on that."

"Aww...it's okay, B." Faith moved over to her lover, embracing her from behind. "When I was in the joint, had to learn to make due with what we got."

Faith glanced over at the golden coat rack near the door that had been all but ignored thanks to the sweltering heat. She looked back and squeezed Buffy tighter.

"Break me off an arm of that coat rack with your Slayer strength and I will show you just how good making due can feel, baby." Faith said with an all knowing grin.
Sign up to rate and review this story