Categories > Original > Horror

Noleguac's Cavern

by ScyStorm

Singa leads her friend Caleow into a cavern, wanting to surprise him with something. The annoyed male has no idea what's going to happen until it's too late. (T/M , T/F)

Category: Horror - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Horror - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2005-11-28 - Updated: 2005-11-29 - 3119 words - Complete

?Blocked
NOLEGUAC'S CAVERN

Original Furry Lemon Fiction
By: Scy Storm
Requested by: Tempest-Nall/Accelo
ssbs.furrynet.com

AUTHOR'S NOTES: lol here u go snowkitteh ;D

INEVITABLE DISCLAIMER: Tentacles and rape :( .... I mean, :D?



"... Singa? Come on, tell me why we're coming in here!"

"For the last time, Caleow, it's a secret!"

The femme snow leopard giggles a little as she descends into the cave, her snowkitty friend following her in hesitantly. He takes a look around, using a paw to push his long black bangs away from his eyes. The cave is carved out, probably by some old mining team, but seems like it's unused to the point of just being a feral's lair. The ground floor is slightly rocky, but it's nothing he or she can't handle on their digitigrade feet. He notices how far she's getting ahead because of his momentary lapse, and erks, running forward to catch up. "Just tell me!"

She looks back, blonde hair flowing as she giggles, slowing down a little so he can catch up. "That wouldn't make it a secret?"

He grumbles a little, realizing quickly that the cavern is now torch lit, to cover for the fact that the sun doesn't shine this deep. She must have been here earlier. "Exactly. No secrets."

"Are you scared?"

Caleow grrs low. "No, I am not scared. You know I hate surprises."

She giggles. "Well you're gonna get one. Sorry cutie."

He blushes a little. Damnit. He always does when she calls him that. "Come oooon, Singa..."

She just giggles again, big fluffy tail waving as the cavern starts to expand and grow larger. Soon he can see them walking into a room of sorts, carved wider and a bit taller than the tunnel they walked through. There are torches around the slightly circular "wall," the room just small enough to be completely illuminated by the torchlight, at least enough to where one doesn't need to focus their eyes to see. And Caleow doesn't need to focus to notice all the cracks in the ground. He hrms, looking over the ground, noticing that the cracks kind of extend... well, everywhere. But the ground seems stable, just cracked, not hollow, so he does not fear falling through it. He looks back up and sees Singa over near the wall, standing between two torches. She's just looking at him with a big smile. He crosses his arms. "... Not moving in any further?" He asks.

She shakes her head, tail still swishing behind her, brushing against the wall. "We can't, if you didn't notice." She says.

He looks around once, and realizes there's no other cavern other than the one they came in through. He shrugs and looks back at her. "Oh well. Now what are you showing me down here?"

She puts on an innocent look, complete with her eyes drifting and looking upward. "Ohhh... You'll see in a moment or so." She says, a little grin showing.

He raises an eyebrow, and grrs softly, his tail arced downward as it flicks side-to-side a bit in his annoyance. "If you don't just show me or tell me right now, I'm going to leave, Singa!"

She just hums a little tune, paws behind her back, one holding her wrist. She stares at him, green eyes sparkling innocently. "Just waaait..." She says, in kind of a singing voice.

He growls, and thrusts his arms downward, his blue eyes looking at her angrily. "Enjoy your stupid cave."

As he turns to leave, before one foot can step toward the door, something grabs his ankle, preventing the foot from leaving the ground. He mrphs, and looks down. A strange purple appendage is around his ankle, holding him still. He blinks a few times in confusion, and notes it's coming from one of the cracks in the ground. He stares in silent confusion for a moment, and as he's about to say something, there's an odd bellowing sound and several more of the appendages shoot up out of the ground and grab onto his remaining limbs. He shrieks loudly, feeling himself lifted into the air, and instinctually squirming and trying to pull away. "What the hell!!?" He yells.

The appendages are of a purple color, and feel slightly slimy, but are not slippery in the least. The ends of them are "pointed." They almost seem like... tentacles? He squirms and pulls with his arms and legs, but finds it increasingly harder as they coil around his legs and arms like snakes, almost covering the four appendages completely. And over on a certain side of the room, he only hears giggling. Widening his eyes in surprise, he turns his attention to his snowmew partner, who is staring up at him with much giggling. "Singa?!" He says to her, surprise in his voice, but also annoyance.

She manages to cut her laughing as she looks up at him. "Surprise."

Caleow's heart sinks at those words, and whimpers a little, flexing his arms and legs, but it's no use: They're wrapped up good, barely movable within the wrappings of the tentacles. He then can see two more of the slithering appendages pop up, one going up into his shirt and rubbing around his fur, the other one going up his pant leg, rubbing the inside of one of his thighs. He shivers a little, his heart beating fast as he's starting to get freaked out by this. "Singa... What... is this..." He stammers.

She mmms, looking up at him, seeing the tentacles in his clothing, one of her paws driving up her short little shirt a bit. "It's Noleguac... The alien resident of this cave... He's been wanting a male for a little while..."

He blinks down at her, whimpering again to those words. This couldn't be what he thinks it is... could it? That inner question is then answered when he feels his shirt and pants ripped clean off, underwear included. He eeps loudly, and looks down, now nude to the two tentacles. He notices the one that tore his pants off has no point, but rather is open, like a hose, whilst the other at his body has a rounded head, kind of like a... ! Penis... "No! No no no, please Singa..." He says, followed by a loud whimper.

Singa just mmms, one of her paws obviously fondling her own breast under her shirt as she just grins at him. "Sorry, Caleow... But I'm sure you'll like it..."

Caleow squirms in the tight binding as he whimpers more, tears falling down his furry cheeks. He then gasps and groans a little, partially out of annoyance as the open-ended tentacle below starts rubbing firmly against his sheath, wrapping around it slightly. The other just continues rubbing up and down his body, feeling around the light muscle tone, and coming up to under his chin. It's being rather naughty in its rubbings. Singa, meanwhile, pants a little as her shorts come off, sliding down the wall to a sitting position and kicking them away, the pink panties she still wears a little wet. "Yes, yes, that's it..." She whispers to herself quietly.

Caleow groans, and keeps squirming in the binds out of instinct, even though he has no chance of getting out of them. His cock starts growing into the air, as he is unable to force himself to not feel pleasure, more tears spilling from his eyes because of it. The tentacle rubbing his sheath is immediately all over the pink flesh, rubbing against it more firmly than it was the furry pouch. The strange sliminess feels absolutely wonderful rubbing against his maleness, as much as he wished it didn't. His entire cock is out and pulsing in the air quickly, being coveted like a prize by this strange purple tentacle.

Singa seems to be enjoying herself much as she watches, her paw moving on to her other breast under her shirt. Her open paw idly drifts down her leg and pushes against the wetness of her panties, causing her to shiver a little and moan. Caleow sees her enjoying this, and forces himself to look away, disgusted that she's acting like this. He whimpers loud into the air, wanting this to stop, and he's abruptly silenced when the tentacle that was molesting his frontside shoves itself into his maw, and slightly into his throat.

A light gag is heard from the snowmew, but he manages to handle the tentacle, which feels... oddly at home being slightly in his throat like this. He closes his eyes, the eyelids knocking some tears down as he whimpers around the appendage. A loud, muffled gasp them comes from him, when he feels his cock suddenly engulfed. He looks down to see the open-ended tentacle has just sunk down upon his length, and suddenly, it suctions onto it tightly like a vacuum. Caleow groans muffledly over the tentacle, his short fur ruffling a bit as the tentacle makes a strange constant motion around his cock, feeling like a liquid massage. Or like he's being suckled on by someone with a mouthful of water.

The female snowmew down below sees it happening, grinning to herself, eyes on two other tentacles that are approaching the male as her paw drifts into her panties. Her furry paw digits brush over the edge of her feminine lips, making her gasp and shiver, easing her arousal a bit and gradually setting the fingers back. She's waiting for the right time. Caleow thrashes his head around softly as his cock is played with within this strange tentacle, but his attention quickly changes when his tail is grabbed. He looks down and sees one tentacle has wrapped around his tail, pulling it behind him somewhat, and yet another one is... ! He starts instinctually squirming, to no avail, as he feels an unwelcome push into his lower entrance.

A loud, muffled whimper sounds out into the air over the tentacle, the snowmew's body locking up, fur standing on end. He can feel a slimy appendage, the head of which obviously the same as the one in his maw, sliding up into his body and spreading him open with absolute ease. He barely has time to get used to it being deep inside him before it starts to pump up and down, leaving his poor body convulsing a little. He also begins to feel the other rounded tentacle in his mouth start to move back and forth, effectively having sex with his muzzle.

Singa is much enjoying herself now, moaning, fingers inside of her pussy and going in and out softly as she sees the two tentacles fucking her snowkitty friend, just what she wanted to see. The paw in her shirt squeezes her breast a little, causing her to moan a little louder into the air, head leaning back against the stone wall and eyes fluttering. Unbeknownst to her, the strange alien creature she called Noleguac heard her loud moan, a few purple tentacles sliding out from cracks in the ground a small ways away from the male being molested in midair. They slither quickly across the ground. Singa purrs loudly, and then twitches one ear, hearing the strange noise. She opens her eyes and leans her head back, but by then it's too late. "H-Hey, what...?!"

Her paws are yanked away from her clothing as two tentacles get her wrists, two more grabbing her ankles just before she kicks her leg out. He gives a shriek, feeling the four lift her into the air. She dangles momentarily as they carry her up adjacent to Caleow, before her limbs are pulled in opposite directions, leaving her spread eagle in midair. The tentacles immediately begin to coil fully around the limbs like they did to the male nearby. She instinctively tries to squirm, but her limbs are pulled tight enough that she can barely move. "No, Noleguac, not me!!" She yells.

Caleow opens his eyes and manages to look over, his eyes bulging in surprise as he sees Singa being held up in the air. Two round-headed tentacles come up and tear her shirt and panties away, leaving her with a wet and exposed feminine area, and an exposed chest, thanks to how she pushed her bra upwards with her paw earlier. "Stop it, stop it!!" She yells.

Immediately, the tentacle that ripped her shirt away silences her by stuffing itself into her maw and throat, quickly beginning to move in and out like the one going at Caleow. The other one wastes little time in rubbing at her lower lips and stuffing itself in, pushing deep into her aroused body and making groan muffledly and arch her back. Tears flow down her own cheeks as it starts to pump itself in and out of her at a quick pace, and also rather firmly to strike hard at her arousal.

The one pumping into Caleow's tailhole doesn't do it too hard or fast, just good enough to strike at his prostate and feed arousal to his pleasured member. He moans into the tentacle that pumps into his maw, though trying hard to suppress any further moans, not wanting to tell this monster how good his rape his feeling. Even if it is obvious. Much pre liquid comes out of his cock, feeling suckled completely away by the tentacle surrounding the pink flesh. Caleow still can't figure out what that tentacle is doing. Is it sucking, wiggling, simply flexing on and off? It's an unknown feeling, yet it feels like so many different things at once.

Singa whimpers continuously over the tentacle that thrusts at her maw, her body getting a relentless pounding from the second. And it feels so incredibly good, her body trying to squirm from the pleasure, but is unable to. Her feminine juices seem to squirt or splash out every time the tentacle slams into her, her whimpers turning into moans. A third round-headed tentacle finds its way up and squeezes its way into her tailhole. Her eyes snap open wide as she gasps, that third tentacle squeezing upward and coming to a stop, just letting her flex around it while her other two holes are pumped at.

The muffled sounds of the two snow leopards make an odd chorus in the air, Caleow himself starting to squirm around and contour his body weirdly in the air. His eyes go open and slightly wide for a moment, eyes kind of cross-eyed, before they shut tight. A loud but muffled groan and a tensing of his body signal a hard orgasm into the tentacle that "suckles" on him, the tentacle not changing a single tactic as the cum is "swallowed" by it, the snowmew not even feeling any of his warm liquid come into contact with his convulsing maleness. His orgasm fades away, and he goes limp in the firm hold of the tentacles, panting via his nostrils. The two tendrils continue to go at him, the one in his tailhole starting to get a bit faster for effect, before it shoves in and then... starts to cum? Caleow feels a odd liquid shooting inside of his body, running out along the tentacle, the liquid a strange green color. A mere moment after it begins shooting inside him, the appendage in his maw freezes, and starts "orgasming" down his throat. He opens and widens his eyes, feeling the strange feeling of that same liquid, but this time forced to swallow it.

After a moment or so of liquids flowing into his belly, the one in his mouth stops pumping, the one in his tailhole lasting a few seconds longer. His innards feel so messy, and he can feel the liquid dripping away from where the tentacle spreads his anal ring. And then it pulls out of him, causing more of the strange green "cum" to come out. The tentacle in his mouth then quickly withdraws, causing an involuntary gasp, followed by panting. He lowers his head, worn out, as he's gradually lowered to ground, the tentacles coiled around his limbs quickly uncoiling and leaving him in a heap on the stone floor. He looks up slightly, seeing the tendrils that molested him slinking into the cracks and out of sight. "... son of a..." He mumbles quietly, feeling unable to move much at this moment.

A hard, muffled crying noise is then heard, causing Caleow's ears to twitch. He tilts his head upward, seeing Singa's tightly held body convulsing wildly, as liquids flow and splash out from the thrusting tendril. She must have just climaxed. He thinks he knows what's coming next. Now that it's victim lost it, the tentacle driving into takes a few sped-up shots before shoving in deep, convulsing slightly, its strange liquid shooting deep in her body, filling up her womb first. She cries out, eyes dripping with tears, as the other two tentacles go off, more of the strange liquid shooting down her throat and into her bowels.

Caleow can only watch, seeing the odd green liquid seep out of her pussy and her tailhole, running down the tentacles a bit as well as dripping onto the ground. He whimpers a little, somehow feeling sorry for his friend, even though she lured him into this. He awkwardly gets up to his hands and knees and starts crawling. The three tentacles finish cumming into her body, and after a moment of no movement, withdraw from all three holes, the green liquid spilling from the lower two. She gasps for air, her tear-filled eyes looking at nothing in particular, her vision blurred. She's gradually lowered to the ground, her back touching it, all four tendrils immediately uncoiling quickly from her limbs. She automatically curls herself up, and begins sobbing. Caleow is close by that time, and reaches out, touching her softly. "Singa..." He says weakly.

She lifts her head a bit, and sees him, sniffling, her face wet. He stares at her, eyes looking sad and worried. After a moment and a few more sniffles, she flies forward, clinking to his frontside and sobbing into his chest. "I'm... I'm s-so sorry, C-Caleow..." She mumbles, stuttering.

He holds her against him, petting her head with a paw, slowly standing up and pulling her to a standing position. "Let's just get out of here, Singa..."

The female snowcat says nothing, just leaning against him and holding his body, the two of them beginning to awkwardly walk toward the exit, ignoring the green liquid running down their legs, staining their fur. The two leopards pad their way down the cavern that led to the room, the bellowing sound of Noleguac sounding out below the grounds behind them, sounding very satisfied.



THE END

Characters © Me

~ Scy
Sign up to rate and review this story