Categories > Games > Street Fighter

The Tiger and the Dragon

by Headcrook

The classic fanfic which started it all. A look into Ryu and Chun Li's relationship.

Category: Street Fighter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 7057 words

?Blocked
The Headcrook's Legal Bullshit disclaimer: All characters are the property of Capcom. This is the original, folks...my very first Street Fighter Fanfic that spawned the entire series by yours truly. I've taken the original lemon and given it a complete overhaul. Send all comments and flames to headcrook@yahoo.com

Part One - First Love

-Ryu's Home/Ansatsuken School of Martial Arts--Near Suzaku Castle - Sora, Japan, Shortly after the first Street Fighter Tournament...-

Springtime in Japan. The Japanese maples shaded the worn stone steps that were cut into the side of the small hill. The scent of sakura petals were in the air as a lone figure made his way up the steps towards his home. He was eighteen, Japanese, with a slightly wiry muscular frame, reddish-brown hair and a serious expression. Rather than his white sleeveless karate dogi, he was dressed in a simple white T-shirt, denim jeans, and white tennis shoes. Slung over his shoulder was a worn duffel bag.

Ryu Hoshi was home. And he was coming home as a champion.

He had returned from Thailand, where the final match of the Street Fighter Tournament had taken place. His opponent was the 7-foot giant, the self-proclaimed 'Emperor of Muay Thai,' Victor Sagat, the champion of the tournament. It was a greuling and dramatic battle, but Ryu had defeated him with his Rising Dragon Punch--the Shouryuken. His friend and rival Ken Masters would have won if he hadn't been too cocky and arrogant against Sagat's former pupil Adon, whom Ryu had to beat in order to face off against Sagat.

Ryu reached the summit. The massive, yet elegant structure that was the Ansatsuken School stood before him. Behind the dojo was a two-story cottage itself. The home itself was three stories high, and built in the traditional Japanese manner. The training grounds, house, castle and the surrounding property was less than a quarter size of the Masters family estate in San Francisco, but was impressive nevertheless. Ryu was raised here, and his grandfather (his mother's father) had taught him how to fight. He was a member of a minor branch of the Suzaku clan, but proud of his heritage.

Note: The Suzaku Castle is Ryu's stage from SF3: Third Strike. Well, the rooftop, actually.

There was someone waiting for Ryu. He was standing in the open shoji door of the dojo. He was in his late fifties, with a full beard. A bandanna covered his balding head and his powerful frame was concealed in a grey-blue hakama, and a pair of sandals. By his appearance, he hid his age deceptively well, seeing as how he can pass for someone in his mid-forties. A huge set of rosary bears were wrapped around his neck.

Gouken, the grandmaster of Ansatsuken and Ryu's grandfather (his mother's father), stepped down from his perch and walked across the courtyard to greet his grandson. "Welcome home, grandson," he said.

Ryu dropped his duffel bag and bowed to his grandfather. "Grandpa." He them embraced the older man.

"You return as a champion. Gen had told me about your match with Sagat. It made me wish that I was there to see you fight."

"You were there in spirit, Grandfather," Ryu replied.

Gouken grabbed Ryu's duffel bag and ushered him to the main house. "We shall talk later. Right now, walk with me."

Ryu walked aside Gouken. "What is it?"

Gouken did not break his stride. "Ever since your mother had died and having taken you under my care and tutelage, I have watched you grow from a boy to a man, from novice to my most greatest student. You and Ken both. You and only you alone have found the balance between grace, power, and speed."

"Grandfather," Ryu insisted, "I'm still learning."

"I'm not done yet," Gouken continued. "Ryu...you are now at a crossroads. In the years to come, you will become everything that I have hoped for in a student...or feared in a rival. You have come far in the perfection of the art like I was when I was your age, when Master Gotetsu--may Buddha bless his soul--trained me. I can see your ambition as clear as day. You wish to become a great fighter. That in itself is either a path to perfection, to win with honor and purity of heart...or a path to damnation."

Ryu was baffled at his granfdather's words. "What do you mean?"

"As everyone who trained in Ansatsuken, you will have to face a side of you...a side that wants to win at any cost...even when the price is taking a human life. We must face ourselves, and fight." Gouken stopped walking, as did Ryu. "Ryu, you must fight, and decide who you truly are."

Ryu was still aborbing his grandfather's words when Gouken said, "Come. We have guests."

"Who?"

"You'll see."

Grandfather and grandson entered the castle. When they reached the sitting room, Ryu found two men there. The first was an elderly Chinese man, possibly even older than Gouken, with white hair and a flowing beard. The purple Chinese-style robes and red shoes were a dead giveaway.

The second man was also Chinese, but younger than the old man, with dark hair and a trimmed moustache. He was sharply dressed in a business suit. Upon seeing Ryu, both men stood up.

The old man spoke first. He bowed. "Young Hoshi. Welcome home."

Ryu recognised the first man. He was at the tournament. "Grand Master Gen. It's good to see you again. Tell me, why didn't you stay for the remainder of the tournament?"

"I only had to settle an old score with an old rival," Gen replied. "After that, why bother to stay? I just returned home." His weathered face broke into a smile. "I heard that you won the tournament. How do you feel?"

"A little sore, Master Gen."

"That I can see," Gen replied. "Taking on a fighter the likes of Victor Sagat is no easy task." He motioned to the other man beside him. "You remember Dourai Xiang?"

"Of course I do," Ryu replied, extending his hand. "Mr. Xiang." The he realized something. "Wait a minute...if you're here, then..."

At that moment, a slender, shapely Chinese female of seventeen entered the room. In her hands, she was balancing a tray of tea and some snacks. She set them down on the table. She was shorter than Ryu, and was wearing an yellow tanktop and a pair of denim shorts. Her dark brown hair was tied in a bun and secured with lacquered chopsticks.

"Hey," the girl said, "I couldn't find the oolong tea that you asked for, so I hope that jasmine tea would be okay with you."

Ryu turned around and blinked. "Chun Li?!"

Chun Li beamed once she recognized the bruised fighter standing before her. "Ryu!" she bounded into his arms, embracing him...and by accident bruising his already tender ribs.

Ryu winced slightly from the pain. "Um...can you let me go, please? My ribs are still sore."

Chun Li relinquished her hold on Ryu. "Sorry. It's just that it has been two years since I've seen you."

Ryu and Chun Li were the best of friends. They had known each other since they were little, having been introduced by Gouken and Gen years ago. Since then, they have been keeping in touch by mail and the occassional phone call (international rates are--and still--a bitch).

"What are you doing here, of all places?" Ryu asked.

Gouken spoke for her. "Chun Li will be staying here with us as an exchange student. She will be attending the local college alongside you."

"I wanted my daughter to stay with people that I can trust," Dourai explained. "Then Gen told me about how you and him were old friends, and I had to agree. I wanted my daughter to see the world outside Hong Kong and China. Japan was the most logical choice."

Gouken grabbed Ryu's duffel bag and Chun Li's suitcase. "Ryu, show Chun Li to the guest room. Gen, Dourai and myself have some things to dicsuss," he said, handing the items over to Ryu.

Ryu bowed and took his leave, Chun Li following behind him.
*
"I always thought you were joking when you said that you stayed behind a castle," Chun Li said as she followed Ryu down a hallway.

"Who said I was?" Ryu replied.

"You grandfather is the grandmaster of Ansatsuken. How could he afford a place like this?"

"This castle had been in our family for many generations," Ryu explained. "It was built during around the 1550's, but our family, the Suzaku clan, have been living in this area for hundreds of years."

"So what was you family back in feudal Japan?" Chun Li asked. "Samurai or something?"

"Samurai, merchants and sailors," Ryu explained. "The main branch of Suzaku had pretty much died off. My family is part of a minor branch of Suzaku. Grandpa tracked the castle down through records and we claimed it as part of our inheritance. The dojo and cottage was something that Grandpa had built later on."

"You were raised here?"

Ryu shook his head. "I was born in America. My mother was Japanese and my father was half-Japanese, so I'm three-quarters Japanese and I hold dual citizenships in both the States and in Japan. You of all people know that. When I was two, my father died, and Mom moved back to Japan. Not long after that, she passed away."

"I'm sorry," Chun Li replied. "I know I'm intruding, but what happened?"

"Brain aneurysm. Gouken then took me out of the city and settled in Sora. I didn't start my training in martial arts until I was four. Gouken thought that it was a good time for me to learn." Ryu stopped in front of a shoji door. "Here we are." He slid the door open and stepped back, allowing Chun Li to enter first.

Chun Li took in the simplicity of the room. There was a bureau dresser, a nightstand, an closet, and a bed. The shoji door that led to the outside balcony, which circled the entire second floor of the castle, was open, giving Chun Li a view of the seaside town of Sora. "This is nice," she said.

"I knew you like it," Ryu said, leaning against the wall.

Chun Li placed her suitcase on the bed and started to unpack. "I heard from Master Gen that you were in some street fighting tournament in Thailand," she said. "So tell me about this mountain of muscle you had to fight."

"Hmmm...his name is Victor Sagat, calls himself the 'Emperor of Muay Thai,' stands seven-feet-five, wears an eyepatch, and I ended up putting him in the hospital with the Dragon Punch." He sighed and shook his head. "I split his chest open. The doctors said that he will have a huge scar on his chest for the rest of his life. So how's Fei are you and him stil dating?"

Chun Li stopped packing and turned around. "We went out a couple of times, nothing serious. We just have nothing in common, so we decided we were better off as friends. I either want to become a detective like my father, or own my restaurant. I can't make up my mind. What about you?"

"As for the girlfriend," Ryu replied, "none, and all I want to to is to make Gouken proud of me."

Chun Li leaned against the dresser. "I think he is proud of you, Ryu. You returned home after beating a seven-foot giant. That's a pretty major accomplishment." She looked out the balcony. "So what's to do around this town?"

"Many things," Ryu replied. "This town is pretty diverse in ethnicity. We have Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, and some from the States. You can possibly find something to do in Sora. But if things are a bit slow, then I'd just take a train to Tokyo, and visit some of my friends there. While you're here, I'll show you some of the sights."

Chun Li smiled. "I look forward to it. In fact, why not today? I'll be finished unpacking in a couple of minutes anyway."

"Sure. Go ahead." Ryu looked at Chun Li as she resumed her unpacking. She was very attractive with a charming personality, but beneath her exterior lurked a power that she has yet to tap into. Like Ryu, she too, was a martial artist, trained in both Wushu Kung Fu and Chinese Kenpo. She was also somewhat of a tomboy, seeing as how she would get into a fight defending people that were weaker than everyone else. That was one of the reasons that Dourai wanted her out of Hong Kong.

Her physical appearance, however, was a different story. Chun Li Xiang had a body that made all of the other girls back in Hong Kong green with envy, and Chun Li knew that. Her back was to Ryu as she continued to unpack. Ryu looked at her legs. They were smooth and shapely, and to some degree, muscular. When she turned to the side, Ryu couldn't help but to look at her tanktop-encased chest. Her bust was bigger than an average Asian woman, probably a C-cup, but were right for her 5'8" frame.

Ryu stood up, just as Chun Li finished packing. When she turned to face Ryu, the shoji door opened and Gouken entered the room, followed by Gen and Dourai. Chun Li said her goodbyes to her father and her teacher and Gouken escorted out of the room.

She turned to Ryu. "So what do you want to do?"

"I'll give you a personal tour of the castle, then we'll go into town and I'll show you the sights."

Chun Li�s amber eyes flashed. "Oh, you mean like a date?"

Ryu smiled. "Yeah. Like a date."
*
As the months pass, Ryu and Chun Li were inseperable. Ryu--with Gouken's approval--had even started to teach Chun Li the secret of ki-maipulation. She had caught onto Ryu�s training regime very fast and she was showing great interest in her training. She also had a strong ki, which was a good sign for Ryu. He had also helped her in her Japanese and in a few months, she was able to speak Japanese comfortably.

After they had got through training, Ryu would take Chun Li to the village for a night on the town. Sometimes, he would take her to Tokyo. Chun Li would sometimes flirt with him and Ryu would flirt back.

July came, and they celebrated Ryu�s ninteenth birthday. As the days passed, Chun Li became more attracted to Ryu and Ryu was feeling the same way about her. But neither dared to tell the other about how they feel, for fear of being rejected by the other.

One night, Ryu and Chun Li were returning from the movie theater in Tokyo, where they visited some of Ryu's friends. Gouken was somewhere in the house as the two approached.

"Well, that was fun," Chun Li said. "You have some nice friends."

"Guy and Rena like you," Ryu replied. "He seldom likes anybody, except Rena."

"I should feel honored." She paused for a moment and stopped walking. She turned to face Ryu. "I never told you this, but I do enjoy being with you," she said softly.

Ryu smiled. "So do I."

Chun Li bit her lip. "Um...Ryu...being here these last few months made me realize that you are a special person in my world. Most guys back in Hong Kong were either scared of me or my father. I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I want to be with you...in a romantically involved type of way."

Ryu moved close to her. "You want to be my girlfriend?"

"If you would let me."

Ryu thought about it for a moment. He then gave Chun Li his answer.

He moved in and kissed her on the lips.

Chun Li was at first shocked by Ryu's boldness, but soon her eyes fluttered shut as she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss. After a moment, they broke the kiss.

"Whoa," they both said in unison. Then they laughed.

"Um...I guess this now complicate things," Chun Li said her face now red.

"I guess so," Ryu replied, his face the same color as Chun Li's. "Do you mind?"

"No."

Chun Li kissed again, this time it was a peck on the lips. "Good night, Ryu," she said. Then she ran off into the castle.

From his place on the second floor, Gouken watched the entire exchange and grinned. As he moved from the window, he thought, 'That boy reminds me of myself when I was younger.'
*
The next few weeks, the two fighters' relationship began to blossom. They would spar together, and spend even more time in Sora, checking out the sights. Ryu even took Chun Li horseback riding on the beach one day, a pastime that he enjoyed.

The one day in August...

Ryu blinked as his grandfather continued to pack a suitcase. "You're going where?"

Gouken continued to pack. "I'm going to Sentai. One of my rivals have challenged me to a fight, and I have accepted. After Sentai, I will visit the hot springs in Hokkaido I'll be gone for two weeks. In the meantime, the castle and dojo are your responsiblity."

"I wish I can go with you, Grandpa."

Gouken stopped packing and looked at Ryu. "This is something that I have to do alone. It is a matter of honor between our school and theirs." He placed a hand on the younger man's shoulder. "I have faith in you."
*
Gouken had left the following day, leaving Ryu and Chun Li alone. They had completed their summer finals and were relaxing and training at the dojo. Then, one day, Ryu was training in the dojo, dressed in his usual white karate gi and white headband. A storm was gathering outside as Ryu was praticing his roundhouse kicks. He stopped as he heard Chun Li enter the dojo.

Ryu spun around. "What happened--" his voice caught in his throat when he saw what she was wearing.

Chun Li was dressed in a blue chesogam battle dress, with yellow trim. The dress had slits, revealing her sexy legs, which were encased in pantyhose. She also wore high-laced white boots. Her hair was done into two braids, and wrapped into two buns on both sides of her head, and were secured with ribbons.

Chun Li spun around. "What do you think? I got this from a Chinese store in Tokyo the other day."

Ryu nodded in approval. "It's very pretty. Why'd you decide to wear it now?"

Chun Li shrugged her shoulders. "I like it," she defended. "I have something to show you. It's a new move that I've been working on."

Ryu nodded his consent and Chun Li moved to the heavy punching bag that was in the corner of the dojo. Using the ki technique that she had learned from Ryu, she focused her ki to her legs and began to kick at the punching bag. Slowly at first, but then she began to pick up speed. Within seconds, her leg was moving in a blur, striking the bag more times than Ryu could count.

She then finished with a spinning back kick that snapped the rope and sent the bag to the floor with a loud thud.

"Interesting technique," Ryu said, nodding in approval.

Chun Li beamed. "I call it the 'Hykaretsu Kyaku,' or Hundred Rendering Legs."

Ryu shrugged his shoulders. "I was thinking Lighting Leg, but whatever works."

Chun Li moved closer to Ryu. "I never said thank you...for helping me these past few months..."

Ryu held up a hand. "No need to thank me. It was the least I could do."

Chun Li rested her hands on Ryu's chest. "You are so cinsiderate of other people's feelings. Including mine."

"I was raised that way."

They both took a step closer and Chun Li wrapped her arms around Ryu's neck, while Ryu brought his arms around her waist. Ryu lowered his head down to hers while Chun Li stood on her tiptoes. She closed her eyes and Ryu did the same and their lips met in a kiss.

This time, Ryu felt something pressed against his teeth and he opened his mouth, allowing her tongue to enter. Their tongues danced for a moment until reluctantly, they parted, a small trail of saliva connecting their lips.

They both kissed again, this time it was more heated. Ryu brought one of his hands down to her leg and slid it up her thigh. It came to rest on her rear and he gently squeezed it, causing Chun Li to moan into the kiss. Her hands went to the belt of his karate gi and she undid it, the belt falling to the floor. His gi jacket now open, revealing his muscular chest, she broke off the kiss and started to string a trail of kisses and licks from his neck to his collarbone.

Ryu was enjoying this, but he had another idea. "Chun Li, stop."

"What? You don't want to do this?" she asked, her breathing ragged.

"Of course I do, but I was hoping we could go somewhere a little more private."

"What do you have in mind?" she asked seductively.

"How about my room?" he asked.

"Fine by me."
*
By the time the pair had made their way to Ryu's room, the storm had arrived, battering the massive castle and dojo with torrents of rain. Chun Li sat on the edge of Ryu's bed, just as the lights in the castle went out.

"@#%$," Ryu muttered.

Chun Li giggled to herself as Ryu padded over to the closet and opened the door, searching for the lantern he kept in there in case of emergency. While Ryu was looking for the lamp, Chun Li began to undo her hair. In a matter of moments, the chocolate tresses fell down her back. She also took the time to remove her boots. Thankfully, she wasn't wearing any pantyhose.

In the meantime, Ryu, who was not in a hurry, found the lamp and with a match, lit the lantern. After situating the item on his nightstand, he felt Chun Li's arms wrap around his waist and her body pressed up against his. Without breaking the embrace, Ryu turned around. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Chun Li nodded, her eyes bright in the dancing glow of the lantern's flame. "Yes. I am sure. I want to do this with you." She paused for a moment. "Ryu...I have to tell you something. This is my first time with a man."

Ryu caressed her cheek with his hand. "Don't feel bad. You're my first, as well." Off Chun Li's surprised look, Ryu added, "I know it sounds real lame, but I was saving myself for that special person. That what makes this more special to us."

Chun Li smiled and they once again met in a passionate kiss, both of them edging to the bed as they were still in the embrace.

She then broke off the kiss. "Ryu, sit on the bed and remove your jacket," she ordered.

Ryu did as he was told and he watched as Chun Li began to strip in front of him, a seductive look in her eyes. First she slipped off the boots, then the pantyhose. Her hands then went to the ties of her dress. She undid them, exposing some skin, but she didn�t remove it all the way.

�Ryu,� she purred, �could you help me with this dress please? I can't seem to get it off.�

�Sure.� He got up and gently removed her dress and placed it to the side. Chun Li was wearing a gray bra and matching panties. Ryu looked at her body. Her body was well-built from her Kung Fu training, but held a sexy and very feminine look to it.

�Beautiful,� he murmured. �Just beautiful.�

Chun Li blushed at Ryu�s compliment and she pushed him back on the futon, causing him to fall back. She then ran her hands from her flat stomach up to her full breasts. �Ryu�do you want to see me?� she asked, not losing the seductive drawl in her voice.

He nodded and Chun Li undid the bra and tossed it to the side. Ryu looked at her chest. Her rounded breasts were a little more than a C-cup, but they looked firm. Chun Li blushed as she allowed Ryu to look at her almost-naked body. She kneeled in front of him and pulled off his pants, leaving him in his underwear, the bulge in his boxers also getting her attention.

Ryu grabbed her and she sat in his lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he caressed her back with his hand. He only does this for a moment before he brings one of his hands away from her back and rested it on one of her breasts. Chun Li drew in her breath, her breasts were very sensitive. Ryu began to knead at the soft flesh, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her.

�Ohhh, yess�� she moaned, arching her back. �More, Ryu. Don�t stop.�

Ryu continued to play with her breast until he decided to try something else. He took her other breast and began to suckle it, his tongue swirling around her hardened nipple as she ran her fingers through his hair, the heat (and wetness) between her legs growing as Ryu continued his assault on her breasts.

Finally, Ryu stopped and they both kissed passionately, the bulge in his underwear rubbing against her pantied crotch. Chun Li broke off the kiss and she made Ryu lie flat on his back. Chun Li pulled off his underwear, exposing his erect member.

Chun Li stared at his soldier, which she guessed at would be at least six inches at the most. �Wow, this guy sure takes his vitamins,� she thought. �That damn thing is big!� She then remembered that Ryu had told her that he was quarter-American. 'Looks like he got the good part,' she thought with a devilsh grin.

She took his @#%$ in his hand and ran her fingers all over it, causing Ryu to exhale sharply. An idea came to Chun Li and she surprised Ryu by licking at the head. Then she removed her hand and she began to suck on his member, her head bobbing up and down as Ryu reveled in the pleasure that he was receiving.

Ryu ran his fingers through her hair as Chun Li continued to suck and lick at his member. Since it was his first time, he was reaching his peak, and rather quickly.

She continued to suck on him for a shirt while until she felt him starting to tense up. �Ch-Chun Li, I�m gonna-�

Too late.

Ryu�s asoko spasmed, then he groaned as he came, shooting his seed inside her mouth. Chun Li simply swallowed all of it. Ryu fell back on the futon, worn out from his orgasm. He felt Chun Li�s mouth pull away from his shrinking member and he felt her kissing her way back up to his face. She smiled at him and they both kissed. Chun Li then squealed in surprise as Ryu grabbed her and rolled over, reversing their positions.

�Now, it�s my turn to return the favor,� he said.

He kissed Chun Li again, then he kissed down her neck, down to her breasts. He kissed the valley between them and continued his was down past her stomach until he reached her panties, which were moist from her arousal. He pulled them off and tossed them to the far side of his room.

Ryu lowered his head and smelled the burning lust and desire from her wet sex. He looked at her and grinned evilly as he ran his left hand along her inner thigh, while his right massaged the light patch of pubic hair.

�Ryu, please�� Chun Li panted. �Don�t tease��

�Whatever you say,� he replied. He kissed the swollen lips of her sex. Then he gently ran his tongue along the opening. Chun Li, by reflex started to close her legs, but Ryu held them apart as he continued to lick at her slit, the clear nectar of her sex having a sweet, yet tangy taste on his tongue.

Chun Li thought that she was in heaven from what Ryu was doing to her. She grasped his head with both hands and pushed him deeper into her crotch. Ryu continued to lick at her pinkness for what it seemed like forever to her until he closed his lips on her clit and started to suckle on it gently.

That sent Chun Li over the edge. She bucked her hips and arched her back and howled in ecstasy as she experienced her first orgasm, her honey gushing out from here. Ryu continued to pleasure her until he finally stopped, much to Chun Li's relief (and dismay).

Ryu slid his way back to Chun Li and they both kissed each other deeply and passionately. Chun Li then rolled over, again reversing their positions, this time, placing her on top. They cuddled and exchanged kisses for a moment, until Ryu had became hard again and Chun Li noticed.

She took the asoko in her hand and gently squeezed it. "Do you mind if I'm on top?" she asked huskily.

Ryu grinned. "Not really." He then added, "Take your time. It will hurt at first."

Chun Li nodded. "Okay." She began to straddle his thighs, but she stopped and stared at him. "Hey, wait a minute. I thought this was your first time."

"It is. I just hear a lot of things from the other guys. Don't worry, I'll be gentle, but I'll have to pull out when it's time."

Chun Li smiled and kissed him on the forehead. "I'm on the pill. You can say that was planning for this night." She resumed to straddle his thighs and she positioned herself above him, his manhood at her wet opening.

She took a deep breath and she slowly impaled herself onto his erection. She moaned loudly as her inner walls began to expand as Ryu slowly entered her. Ryu was groaning as the tight feel of Chun Li�s sex on him. She was tight, but not too tight, which was good for him. Chun Li didn�t have to worry about Ryu breaking her hymen; she did that already when she was training back in Hong Kong.

Finally, Ryu was inside of her to the hilt, but neither person moved. Chun Li brought her hands to his
shoulders and she pulled him close to her, his head resting against her bosom as they began to rock their hips together. Chun Li never felt so wonderful. Here she was, making love to the man of her dreams. She felt safe in his strong arms as they continued their lustful movements. Ryu attacked her exposed neck with his mouth, kissisng and licking at it, while Chun Li locked her legs around Ryu's waist, holding him tight.

"OH!" Chun Li gasped.

Ryu, fearing for her well-being, stopped. "Chun Li, are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No," she whispered. "Please keep going, Ryu. Make love to me. Make me yours."

The pain was gone now, replaced by an euphoric feeling that was attacking Chun Li's senses in full force. "Oh. Oh. Ah! Oh! Ryu!" she groaned as she rocked her hips.

Ryu was groaning at the tight velvety wetness of Chun Li. Chun Li licked her lips and began to speak in broken Mandarin. Ryu could only make out the words, "So good," and "So wonderful," as she continued bounce up and down on him. Ryu's hands went to her breasts and kneaded and pinched them, adding to her pleasure.

Chun Li felt like that a spring was being wound from inside her, and she knew that she wasn't going to hold out any longer. With a cry of esctacy, she came. Her inner muscles clamped down on Ryu, but miracuously, he held off from his own climax.

The two lovers fell back to the bed, Ryu on the bottom, and Chun Li on the top. Chun Li was trying to catch her breath when Ryu reversed their positions.

"Huh? Wha--" she breathed.

Ryu bed his head down and kissed her deeply. "We are far from finished."

To prove his point, he began to thrust into her. He went slow at first, not wanting to hurt his lover. Chun Li wasn't complaining. In this position, she felt even more pleasure from Ryu.

Ryu looked at Chun Li. Her hair was splayed all over the pillow and her face was coated in sweat, the expression was that of pure bliss as their lovemaking blossomed into full passionate sex.

With her remaining strength, she locked her legs around Ryu's waist once again and her arms were loosely around his neck as she held on. She pulled him down to her for another kiss, this time, it was more heated as Chun Li moaned into Ryu's open mouth.

She was also screaming now. "Faster! Harder! More!"

Ryu complied. He increased the tempo and force of his thrusts, groaning at the tight velvety wetness of Chun Li.

"Yes, Ryu! Oh, God, Yes!" Chun Li cried.

"Oh, God, Chun!" Ryu groaned. Despite his endurance, he was about to reach his climax, so he hastened the pace, Chun Li moaning and crying out, the pleasure nearly driving her out of her mind as Ryu continued to pound into her soft core.

Suddenly, Chun Li was there as lights exploded in front of her eyes. "AAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

She arched her back again and screamed as she came with incredible force. Ryu held out for a few more seconds and with a loud groan, he fired his load deep inside of her. Chun Li felt the liquid fire exploding inside of her, the intense pleasure nearly driving her insane with passion.

"Ooohhh," she moaned as her legs and arms went slack. Ryu collapsed on top of her, his face in the pillow. With what remained of his strength, Ryu once again reversed their positions, not wanting to crush the smaller woman.

For a long moment, the only sound was that of the rain outside and the occassional sound of thunder. The couple basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking, Ryu stroking his lady's hair.

Chun Li finally found the strength to speak. "Ryu."

"Yeah?"

Chun Li smiled to herself. "That was...incredible."

"Yeah," Ryu admitted. "Sometimes, I even amaze myself." He looked down. "Um...did I hurt you?"

Chun Li shook her head. "No. No, you didn't." She exhaled and looked at Ryu, resding her head on her hands. "I never thought that it would be this good."

"Me neither."

She kissed him softly. "I love you," she whispered softly.

"I love you too," he replied.

They laid there, holding each other, until Chun Li, the more drained of the pair, fell asleep. Soon after that, Ryu followed her in slumber.
*
The next morning, it had stopped raining. Moaning softly to herself, Chun Li woke up. When her eyes finally focused, she realized three things. One, she was in Ryu's bedroom. Two, she was IN Ryu's BED. Three, she was naked.

The memory of what had happened the night before came back to her in a flash and she smiled to herself. �Wow,� she thought. �That was fun.�

The sound of running water had gotten her attention. Getting out of bed, she noticed that Ryu had laid out her bathrobe for her when she had gotten out of bed. 'He must have gotten it out of my room,' she thought as she slipped her robe over her naked form and exited the room.

The shower in the bathroom was running, and Chun Li made out Ryu's sillouette through the shower curtain. An evil smile crept across her lips as she shed the robe and stepped inside.

Ryu was in the shower, letting the warm water soothe his sore muscles when he felt a pair of arms and a warm body press up against him.

"Good morning, Ryu," Chun Li greeted her man.

Ryu smiled. "Morning. Sleep well?"

Chun Li smiled impishly. "After last night, yeah."

Ryu turned around and wrapped his arms around Chun Li, positioning themselves so that the spray of water hit them both. Chun Li was instantly drenched, making her more seductive to Ryu.

"You think we should tell Grandpa that we're a couple now?" Ryu asked.

"I don't mind," Chun Li replied, "long as...last night's events stay between us. Your grandfather, my dad, and Gen would kill us if they found out about that."

Ryu smiled at the thought of Gouken, clad in samurai armor, armed with a katana, Gen, dressed in his robes, and Dourai with his guns chasing him and Chun Li all over Japan. "Point taken."

Chun Li giggled and turned towards the spray, Ryu now standing behind her. Chun Li grabbed a bar of soap and began to soap herself down. She had reached her torso when Ryu embraced her from behind, one hand wrapping around her stomach while the other had her wrist.

Ryu lowered his head and began to kiss her neck. The bar of soap that Chun Li was holding fell to the tub with a thud, but neither person noticed. Ryu ran his hand across her torso, moving upward to her breasts. Chun Li leaned against Ryu's chest, allowing him to do whatever he wanted.

Ryu placed his other hand on her chen and gently turned her head, so that she was looking at him. The couple met in a passionate kiss, the hot water and the steam adding to their arousal. Chun Li moaned as she felt Ryu's hand on her breast. She turned around in the embrace, since craning her neck was starting to make it sore, and embraced Ryu, his now-hard member meshed against her pubic hair.

Ryu once again shifted their positions, this time, Chun Li had her back against the shower wall. He was still ravaging her neck with kisses when she reached down and grasped his member with one slender hand and guided him to her throbbing lips. Ryu needed no encouragement and pushed his way in. Chun Li arched her back let out a husky moan as she felt Ryu's hands at her ass, lifting her into the air.

Chun Li locked her legs around Ryu's waist as he began to thrust into her, grunting at how Chun Li was even tighter from this position. Chun Li thought she was in heaven as she felt wave after wave of euphoric pleasure rush through her body. Her fingernails raked Ryu's back, alothought slightly harder than she wanted to as she continued to moan into Ryu's ear.

Ryu felt the pain in his back from Chun Li's fingernails, but ignored them, as he was focusing on himself, and more importantly on her. He felt his peak rising, but fought to hold it off, since he wanted Chun Li to come first.

Chun Li clenched her teeth, grunted, then let out a cry as she came, her sex tighening on Ryu, which pushed him into his own orgasm.

The two lovers planted gentle kisses on one another for several minutes. Then Ryu pulled out of her, ellicting a small moan of protest from his woman and turned off the shower. Chun Li was leaning against the shower wall while Ryu stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. Slipping a yukata over his body, he lifted Chun Li out of the shower and with an extra towel, dried herself off, playing special attention to her breasts and her crotch. Chun Li then slipped on her robe and allowe Ryu to carry her back to his room.

They laid back on the bed, kissing and cuddling, both feeling drained, but happy.

"When does Gouken come back?" Chun Li asked, breaking the silence.

"Two days from now," Ryu replied.

Chun Li buried her face into Ryu's neck. "That's good. More time we can spend on each other."

Ryu pulled her close, feeling her slim body pressed up against his. "I have no problem with that," he said, caressing her back.
*
Two days later, Gouken returned. Seeing that his dojo and castle were intact, he realized that Chun Li and his grandson hadn't tried to kill each other. A brief search of the grounds revealed Chun Li and Ryu in the living room, watching an old Akira Kurosawa samurai movie on TV. Ryu was stretched out on the sofa, his head in Chun Li's lap. They were chatting while Chun Li continued to tousle Ryu's hair.

Gouken dropped his bag and cleared his throat. "Ahem."

In an instant, both teenagers noticed Gouken and were on their feet. "Grandfather!" Ryu gasped.

"Master Gouken!" Chun Li gasped, her face red.

"Hi, kids," Gouken said. �I see that the dojo and house are still here. Did anything happen when I was gone?� he asked nonchalantly.

�Yes, it did,� Chun Li replied. �Ryu and I�we fell in love.�

�Yes, I saw the both of you kiss a couple of weeks ago. Did you two, uh��

Chun Li shook her head. �No, sir. Ryu was a complete gentleman. All we did was talk all night in the sitting room and we took a light nap in each other�s arms.�

�Well, as long as the both of you are okay and as long as the dojo is in one piece, then everything�s okay,� Gouken said. �In the meantime, I�ll leave you two lovebirds alone. I need a nap.�

The elder man took his leave. Once he was out of view, both Ryu and Chun Li collapsed back on the sofa.

"Whew! That was too close," Chun Li whispered.

"I'll say," Ryu whispered back. "So where were we?"

"We can finish watching the movie."
Sign up to rate and review this story