Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Ring Ring

by Rosalie

CidxVincent. And the PHS.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Cid Highwind,Vincent Valentine - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2010-10-30 - 1105 words - Complete

?Blocked
TITLE: Ring Ring
AUTHOR: Rosalie
E-MAIL: rosalie.zonneveld@gmail.com
PAIRINGS: CidxVincent
RATING: NC-17 or MA or Adult ++
SUMMERY: CidxVincent. And the PHS.
FANDOM: FFVII
DISCLAIMER: Final Fantasy VII, or any other Final Fantasy, isn't mine, and - much to my regret - never will be.
ARCHIVE: AdultFanfiction.net and Ficwad.
FEEDBACK: Yes! Constructive criticism welcomed, flames are the sign of someone who is too simple to form a normal critique, someone who has no life or someone who was too stupid to read the warnings.
WARNINGS: Yaoi, meaning two very sexy men doing very sexy things to each other.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: #1. Inspired by this wonderful piece of art. http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z240/Polgarasmagic/RingRing.jpg. I found it in the y thread on www.4chan.org. If anyone knows the artist, please tell me!
#2. This is not beta'd, if anyone wants to do it however, give me a call.
#3. Something you mind find odd; why would I 'censor' Cid's cursing, when this is the highest rating available anyway? It's because he's translated like that in the game and, to me, it looks better like this; *%^&$#, than when I improvise some cursing.




Ring Ring


"Ring... ring..."

"You are not answering."

"People don't... don't call unless it... it's important." But in spite of his protest, Vincent's arm had already fallen back down to the mattress, clutching it tightly.

"Ring... ring..."

"You are not answering!"

An involuntary shudder went through him as Cid emphasized his argument with a sharp thrust of his hips.

"I should... should..."

"Be taken harder, to stop you from thinking," growled Cid.

"Ah, no I... I... Cid!" He gave up and arched back against Cid's chest. One of the hands that helped him with the rhythm slithered upwards and turned his face towards Cid so they could kiss, which they did, sensually. Then Cid hit the right spot again, and Vincent gasped, breaking the kiss.

Cid leaned forward and nestled his face in the crook of his neck, pressing Vincent down into the mattress. He nipped at the sensitive skin, leaving a mark, then moved up and breathed into his ear playfully, "Thought we'd agreed on that, Vince? No others 'long as we're 'together'. I don't *%^&$# share!"

His lover didn't answer, but Cid didn't really expect him to; Vincent was leaning on his elbows, his head hanging low. Plastered against his back the way he was, Cid could feel every answering tremble, shudder and moan as he rocked into Vincent's body. It was almost a pity that he was as close as his lover seemed to be. If he was careful, he could keep Vincent like this as long as he could bear it himself. 'Not today, though.' The thought of slowing down now made him shudder involuntarily. Cid Highwind was many things, but he wasn't a *%^&$# masochist.

The hand he'd used earlier to turn Vincent's face snaked down again and he wormed it in between Vincent's hips and the pillow holding him up. He lifted him up a bit and then his other hand reached for his lover's erection, stroking it in time with his thrusts.

With the dual sensation, Vincent let himself fall into the mattress with a moan, he turned his head further to the side and reached blindly behind him, trying to pull Cid into another kiss, but then Cid nudged that place again, and stroked him just /so/. With a strangled gasp he felt his arm drop next to him, and instinctively pushed himself back onto Cid's thick arousal. He heard the man gasp behind him, falter slightly and then quicken the pace. Vincent couldn't take any more. Three strokes, four, and he came with a cry.

When Vincent shuddered and came beneath him, Cid removed his hands from underneath him and took one of Vincent's hands into his, holding it tightly as he held his lover as close as possible.

Still dazed, Vincent could feel Cid thrust hard a few more times, before he let out a curse and came too, the pleasure of it so intense after his orgasm that I was almost painful. Cid's weight settled upon his back, and while they couldn't stay like this long, for now he savoured the sensation of being so close.

He protested when he felt Cid begin to pull out, "Please, not yet," he said softly.

Cid squeezed his hand softly and let himself settle down again.

Vincent gasped as he felt Cid's still mostly-hard cock press in deep again, the too-intense pleasure rolling through him. With a shudder, he clutched Cid's hand tightly.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Vince, but I don't think I'm up for another round. At least not any time soon," Cid chuckled.

"Nor I," said Vincent, "that was just too intense. I like being close like this, though." Here he smirked and tightened a little around Cid's erection. "Feels almost more intimate than the sex itself."

"*%^&$# tease!" choked Cid, nipping his earlobe in retaliation.

They stayed like that for a few moments longer and then simply lay next to each other, dozing lightly.

"I wonder who called," wondered Vincent.

"I'll check," Cid said, as he was closest to the PHS. Sitting up, he grabbed the thing from the nightstand and called up the 'Missed Calls' directory. Chuckling again, he said, "Cloud. Probably a good thing I stopped you answering. We'd have traumatised the kid for life!"

Vincent smiled, but his face fell when he saw Cid rummaging through one of the nightstand's drawers. "Filthy habit," he said disapprovingly.

"Nag nag," Cid replied, and lit up.

Taking his PHS from Cid, Vincent couldn't help a small grin. He debated whether he should call Cloud back.

"Don't," said Cid, guessing his thoughts, and stealing his PHS, "we'll see him tomorrow at Kalm anyway. Kid can wait 'til then."

Vincent made a noncommittal sound and waited until Cid finished his cigarette, "Come on shower."

"Right," agreed Cid. He drew Vincent in for a long kiss, the moment they both stood. When he felt his lover's sticky stomach pressed against his, he couldn't help himself. He stepped back a little and grinning drew lazy circles in the semen staining Vincent's - and now his - stomach. Then, with the other man bemusedly looking down, he quickly tapped his finger to Vincent's chin. "Messy man," he said, smirking as an irritated Vincent wiped it off.

"Come on, shower."

And grumbling slightly, Vincent followed him to the shower, and let Cid wash his hair. And certain other bits. Very thoroughly. "'M not complaining, mind," he said a little breathlessly, "but I thought you said..."

"Ring...ring..."

"*%^&$#!"

~ Fin ~
Sign up to rate and review this story