Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Heat of Battle

by gixi

Andrew is a little shaky and Xander needs focus. Xander/Andrew

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Andrew, Xander - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 682 words - Complete

?Blocked
Xander knew Andrew was afraid, and not just of what they were going to do. The kid hadn't seen as many near-apocolypses as he had, and it was only natural to be scared to death when you thought you might - well, /die/.

It was why he had pushed him into one of the tents, which was, luckily, empty. Most of the soldiers - slayers, mostly, but it was a mixture, and not everyone was even human so that was really the only word to use for the whole group - were, even in that moment, out and in battle.

They weren't even sure they really knew what they were fighting, though they were pretty certain it was some sort of god from another dimension. Even Xander was shaken. Hell, even Buffy was shaken, and Willow had been taking most everything in stride for the past few almost-end-of-the-worlds, so that didn't really count.

Andrew was shaking, still focused on the battle. He'd almost been crushed, personally. Twice. He was so terrified Xander was surprised he was even still standing. He was lucky Buffy had forced a "pee before battle" rule on the entire army, even the members who weren't directly involved in combat.

"What-?" Andrew asked, his voice quiet and trembling as Xander pushed him back, down onto the not-quite-mattresses on the floor.

"You need to relax, and so do I." He pulled at Andrew's belt, unfastening it. "We need focus. Sex always helps me out."

Andrew whimpered and batted at his hands ineffectually. "But we can't- There's a fight going on! We can't run away!"

Xander laughed, a low, humorless chuckle. "We aren't running away. We're just warming up." His hands went back tot work, attacking Andrew's fly.

"Stop!" Andrew cried, and Xander froze.

Had he been wrong? He had been so sure - Willow had been sure and even Dawn saw it - that Andrew was interested that he hadn't thought anything else could even been possible in a long while.

Andrew took a deep breath, and then pushed at Xander's chest. "Wait. Let me."

Relief flooded through Xander's body as Andrew worked at his pants, getting them down to his knees before Xander would have thought he was able. He was going to direct, to let Andrew know what to do, what he liked, but he didn't have time to issue out any orders before Andrew pushed him back onto his ass and bent down between his legs, licking the head of his dick.

Xander groaned and let his head fall back. It wasn't the first time he'd done this - had sex to relieve tension, with both men and women - but he usually had to push for it, do most of the work, and just sitting back to let it happen felt amazingly good. He didn't bother directing Andrew as he took more into his mouth; he was no expert, but he was trying and for all his efforts he wasn't too bad at it. He licked Xander from base to tip, took as much of him in as he could, laved at the head, all the while stroking himself through his boxers, then sticking his hand in and getting skin-on-skin contact, and the groan of pleasure hummed through Xander's cock.

Xander made a needy noise he would remember to be embarrassed about later and bucked up slightly. Figuring it out as he went along, Andrew hummed as he sucked, and then groaned again and when Xander looked he saw that he was already coming. He bucked his hips again and bit his lip, fighting to stay in control, to be gentle. Andrew looked up at him through too-long hair, mussed in the chaos of the battle, and groaned again, and Xander was gone.

They were still panting as they cleaned themselves up, using some unfortunate soldier's blanket as a towel. They scrambled out of the tent, and as they headed their separate ways, Xander looked back.

Andrew wasn't shaking anymore, and Xander decided that, if they made it through this apocalypse, he'd have to spend a lot more time calming the boy down.
Sign up to rate and review this story