Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stolen From My Eyes

Chapter 2

by ThinkHappyThoughts16

When a band member is kidnapped, will the other members find him? And how far will they go to get him back?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 1056 words

?Blocked
"Hey Frank, the bus call's in ten minutes, have you seen Gerard anywhere? We really need to get going," asked Mikey as he walked up to Frank, who was standing behind the bus smoking a cigarette.

"Um, he said something about having a smoke about twenty minutes ago. It was too windy to light it up then so he went with Worm down some road," came the nonchalant reply from a half-asleep Frank.

"Did it ever cross your mind that twenty minutes may be a bit long for a cigarette?"

"Maybe he had more than one, or he needed to go buy something, I dunno Mikes. Look you know Gee, he's always turning up at the last minute," replied Frank.

Mikey sighed in agreement and went into the bus to find his cell phone, just in case he needed to call Gerard and tell him to hurry the fuck up, and grabbed a pack of his own cigarettes. He went back outside and slid down the side of the bus, pulling Frank down with him. Frank gave him a confused look as he was roughly pulled down into a sitting position.

"What? I wanted to sit!" laughed Mikey.

They both sat by the bus for a good ten minutes before they heard the familiar yell from the bus driver telling them that they had to go if they wanted to make it to the next venue in time.

"We're coming, we're coming....hey have you seen Gee anywhere?" asked Frank as he and Mikey stood up and dusted themselves off.

"No, I thought he was with you. He better not have fucked off somewhere, we've gotta go, Ray and Bob are already on the bus," Said the bus driver.

"Fucking hell, I'm gonna call him and find out where he is," Mikey took out his phone and dialled the familiar number of Gerard's mobile.

"Hey, this is Gerard's phone, Sorry I'm not here to take..."

Mikey shut the phone and let out a frustrated sigh. "It went through to answer phone, look guys I'm getting really worried, where the fuck is he? He should've been back ages ago!"

"Mikey calm down okay? We'll go and look for him, I'm pretty sure I can remember which alley he and Worm went down. We'll find him, don't worry," assured Frank as he then turned to the bus driver. "Look tell Bob and Ray that Mikey and I are going to find Gee, we won't be long,"

He led Mikey to the main road and then stood still as he tried to remember where he saw Gerard and Worm go. "Ok I know it was on the left...I think it was this one."

He led Mikey into the dark alley and promptly tripped over something and fell forwards, breaking his fall with his hands.

"OW! What the fuck was that!" he cried and he stood up again and took out his phone to try and get a better look at what he had tripped over. He pressed the keypad so that a bright blue glow was emitted from the phone. What he saw nearly caused him to fall over again and he heard Mikey gasp behind him.

On the floor was the familiar body of their bodyguard Worm. He was unconscious with what looked like a needle sticking out of his neck. Without thinking Frank used his phone and dialled 911 and told the operator on the other line to send an ambulance quickly. The woman on the other end told him to check for a pulse and Frank breathed a small sigh of relief when he could feel the blood pumping steadily through his friend's neck.

The woman stayed on the other end of the line until the ambulance came, to calm Frank down and to be there in case anything changed in Worm's state. Frank nearly cried in relief when he heard the bittersweet sound of the sirens, telling them that the ambulance was near.

While Frank had been on the phone to the emergency services, Mikey had been searching the alley for any sign of his brother. At this moment he didn't even care if he was in the same position as Worm, as long as he was there. His efforts were in vain however as he searched the small alley for the seventh time and still couldn't find anything.

"Frank! Gerard's not here! Where is he? Where is he?" Mikey yelled, tears streaming down his face.

"What you mean he's not here?" Frank replied as the realisation dawned on him that something might have happened to him too. He had been so preoccupied with helping Worm that he had almost completely forgotten about the person he had come here to look for.

"No! He's not here! Where is he? He wasn't answering his phone, I should've known something was wrong...he always answers his phone."

"Look okay, when the ambulance gets here, which should be pretty soon by the sound of it, we'll look for Gee okay? Don't worry, he'll be fine," replied Frank, trying desperately hard to stay calm for Mikey's sake.

A second later the ambulance arrived and three paramedics ran out with a stretcher to put Worm on. They had already been briefed on his condition and as they didn't know if he had any other injuries, they had to be extra careful with moving him. They strapped him onto the stretcher and put him in the ambulance, taking the dart out of his neck. They asked the two men if one of them wanted to go with their friend to the hospital.

"I'll go," said Frank. "Mikey, call the others and let them know what's happened. Get Bob and Ray to help you look for Gee and tell them to bring flashlights 'cause it's gonna be hard to find him in the dark. If you still can't find him then call me and we'll call the police or something. I'm gonna go with Worm and make sure he's ok and I'll call you later and let you know what's wrong with him."

Mikey nodded and tried to stop the sobs that were racking his body, glad that Frank was taking charge in this situation. However he couldn't help the tears that fell from his eyes as he watched the ambulance leave.
Sign up to rate and review this story