Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

You Make The Whole World Wanna Dance

by sblood311

Pete is lonely on this particular new years eve. What better to cheer you up than sunshine in human form. Rated NC-17. One Shot Pete/OC.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-25 - Updated: 2007-07-25 - 1574 words - Complete

?Blocked
I sighed and rested my head back against the arm of the couch. I stared at my hands, ink stained and cracked. I should have gone out with Joe. Look at me home alone on New years eve listening to the drunken laughes and stupor happening outside the window. How can the entire town be drunk alredy? I strained my head to look at the clock. Eleven o'clock. Lame! It's dark in the apartment and the remote is on the coffee table just out of reach. I closed my eyes and sighed. I must have dosed off cause the next thing I heard was the door open and shut very gently. I opened my eyes and saw my roomate Emily tiptoe past the living room trying to be quiet. "Em." I acnolaged causing her to jump four feet in the air. "Oh shit Peter! I swear to God one day just, thwap right over the head with a butcher knife." She said clutching her chest. I had to laugh. "Sorry dolly." I looked her up and down. Grey dress with rainbows all over it that barely covered her butt, cut off tights with rainbow coloured hearts all over them and black platform sandals. She was practically wearing every peice of jewlary she owned. "Have fun?" I asked. She droped her 'rock, paper, sisscors' purse on the ground followed by her coat and sat down by my feet. "Blah, yeah." She shrugged. "Where'd you go anyways?" I asked. A very smirky smile took over her face. "To this rave in like the middle of nowhere. I went with Bre, heh she's so wasted. Thank god Ryan was there to drive me home." She rambled. "What'd you do?" She smiled sweetly. She knew what I did. "Slept." I mumbled. She sighed and crawled towards me on the couch wrapping her arms around me. "Pumpkin Pie." She whispered my nick name. I smiled as her long brown hair brushed against my cheek. She bounced up looking me in the eye. She had her hair tied into pigtails with heart shapped bobbles blue and pink, sparkles all over her face and a burning out glowstick necklace around her neck. "What time is it?" I asked. She looks over my head and smiles. "Happy new year pumpkin." She smiled at me kissing my cheek. "Really? Happy new year sunshine." We hugged and she jumped up fom the couch and into the kitchen, I heard a loud clinking and a soft humming before she reappeared with two shot classes (purple blown glass) and a bottle of tequaila. "May old aqaintence be forgot and never come to mind... May old um... Okay so I don't know the words." She laughed. "Oh! I know... The void would be calling Let's do the Time Warp again Let's do the Time Warp again." She began singing and I joined in. "It's just a jump to the left and then a step to the right with your hands on your hips you bring your knees in tight but it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane let's do the Time Warp again let's do the Time Warp again." We sang laughing. We both took a shot. The thing I've always loved about Emily is that she has such a personalitty that it fills the entire room. Emily always has this warmth that soaks into you making you toasty when youre cold. She's just so radical. I love the fact that she can still knock back the tequila after being at a rave for four hours, I love that after such a party stint she could still manage to put understadable sentences together, I love that she will randomly bust out into song. "You okay, Peter?" She asked me out of nowhere. "Yeah, doll. Just thinking." I lied. She smiled and crawled back over straddling my lap. "You lie!" She said. "Uh huh!" I shook my head. "Yes! Liar!" She laughed. "No!" I laughed back. She stopped laughing and looked in my eyes causing me to stop and stare back. "What?" I asked, she smiled softly and leaned towrards my ear. "Will you kiss me?" She asked. All my breath caught in my throat. I swallowed hard as she pressed her lips to the side of my neck, kissing me. She kissed up my neck to my jaw before resting her forehead against mine. She was so close my lips were begging to press to hers. She smiled again kissing the spot right beneath my bottom lip, and each corner. "Please." Was what it took, just a soft plea and her lips pressed to mine. I swear I saw stars. Her lips were against mine no longer than a second before she inched back a little. Her lips were still close enough that they brushed againts mine when she spoke. "I can't do it all, Pete." And with that I moved forward blissfully takeing her lips captive. I never wanted to let them go. Damn the need to breathe!

She moved the direction of her lips back down my throat biting softly here and there while moving her hands up the back of my shirt. She bit down and scratched her sparkly purple nails across my shoulder making me groan. My lips once again found hers. She moved her hand around to my chest lowering in till it touched my latest tattoo, her fingers traced the heart causing me to shiver. She gently grabbed the hem pulling my shirt over my head before reattaching her lips to mine. It was a little while before she took my hands and put them to the hem of her dress hinting that now was the time. This was not our first encounter, not at all. However I could tell this one was different somehow. I pulled the dress over her head revealing a powder blue lace bra. She sighed as I brushed my fingers over her breast. She leaned forward pounding at my lips before thrusting her tounge against mine, as she did she grabbed my hand curling around her breast firmly and moaning softly. "Pete... Don't hold back... please." And I didn't. I reached back unhooking her bra bbefore throwing it in the general direction of the floor. She sat up a little, raising her hips to get access to my belt, which was off in a matter of mere moments.

She moved my hand to the buttons on her tights, I smiled as I touched the heart shapped buttons, she shuddered and moaned. When the were undone I pulled them down a little ways revealing a pair of rainbow stripe underwear. She ripped at the zipper on my jeans whimpering when they gave her trouble. She finaly got them undone and I felt the pressure decrease very slighly then is until she stood up pulling off her tights and my jeans. Now we were left in nother but underwear. I moaned out rather loud when she sat back ontop of me. "I want you." I whispered in her ear while she sucked on the spot just below biting softly on my earlobe. "Now." She put a hand to the buldge in my boxers, caressing very softly before pulling them down, raising her hips so she could get them all the way off. "Oh...gah." I gasped as she ran her thumb over the tip.
She smiled and did it again slower this time. I stood up with her and she laughed as she wrapped her legs around my waist. As I moved us towards my bedroom she started to kiss my neck again, kissing, biting, licking. I set gher down gently on my bed and smiled down at how beautiful she is. Started to lie ontop of her before she pushed us over so she was stratling my waist. She lifted up pulling her underwear down. I leaned up on my elbows and she hovered above me. She brought my arms up and wrapped them around her waist so I was sitting up. We both moaned and she slid down taking me inside her. "God." She mumbled as she set her own pace and pushed her lips to mine. Not but a few minutes later she broke our lips apart with a loud gasp of my name. Her body started shaking and her breathing got really heavy. "Yea... oh Gah." She was almost there with me not trailing far behind. "Em." We both came with a loudexplosive moan. She rested her head on my shoulder catching her breath before getting off and rolling onto her back. "Wow." She whispered when I pulled her to me also lying down. "Emily?" I asked shakily. "Yeah." She kissed my shoulder. "Can we make this a reocurring thing?" I asked stupidly. "What do you mean?" She looked into my face. "I love you, Emily." I whispered causing a big smile to spread across her beautiful glowing face. She leaned across me, one of her messy pigtails trailing across my chest. "I love you too, pumpkin." She kissed me and rested her head back in it's spot. What a great way to celebbrate a new year. All I could think was, 'welcome 1995 thanks for bringing me the best night I've had.'



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, that was the first sex scene I have ever written so iif it sucked sorry. But yeah thats it. The tittle was taken from 'Cherry Lips' by Garbage.
Sign up to rate and review this story