Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Aspirin and Water

by Fue_Kurokawa

A month after he started training, Mishioshu gets something he's ALWAYS wanted. Doesn't it suck he barely remembers it? NejixOC YAOI LEMON oneshot. Done for a friend, cause there just aint enough ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Neji, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-07-29 - Updated: 2007-08-11 - 2169 words

?Blocked
I'd never really thought much of myself, shinobi-wise. I had a decent aim, and sure, I knew a few fancy, efficient techniques, but I always seemed so far away from being ANYTHING close to was THEY were. You know... THOSE jounin. Guys like Shikamaru Nara, or... Well, HIM. The Byakugan guy. You know, Neji Hyuuga...

Oh, uh, right. My name's Mishioshu Tannoko, and I'm just your MORE than average 26 year old shinobi from the hidden Leaf village, Konoha. I've lived here all my life, and, honestly... It wasn't THAT easy of a life. Well, er, ever since I discovered I wasn't all that STRAIGHT, if you get what I mean.
...Not all that bright, eh? Well, yes, I AM attracted to men. And sadly, MEN has a name. And I do believe you've read it a few seconds prior to this moment. NO, it's NOT Shikamaru. I mean, he's a really nice guy and all, but DAMN, is he LAZY or WHAT?

No, heh, I developped a rather profound lusting for that secluded Hyuuga. Though, of course, like HELL someone like HIM would be interested in little old me. Besides, he's with that (coughslutcough)stupid Tenten. Yeah, sure, she's a killer Kunoichi, LITERALLY, but... Her voice gets on my nerves. So pitchy, and...
Just annoying.

"Tadaima...!" I called vaguely throught the small apartment I shared with my childhood friend, Hitaru. Nice girl. I think she's the only one to have reacted so strongly to my being gay...

"Uh, well, uh, it's a little hard to say..."
"OUT WITH IT!!"
The woman's threatning with a butcher's knife in her hand. Seriously.
"Well, Uh... I'm gay?"
...-cricket-
"OH MY GOSH SERIOUSLY?! OH MY GOD! THAT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!"

Yeeeeeeah... Well, she swears a lot. I suppose it replaces her lack of training ninja-wise. Because Hitaru ISN'T a kunoichi. She's just your average 22 year olf woman who lives in an apartment with a gay shinobi and works at a weapons' shop.

"Okaeri~!!" she replied a little too happily, rushing to the door and almost toppling us BOTH over when she glomped me. "Dude, you'll NEVER guess who came a-fucking-knockin'!" she exclaimed, almost jumping around.

...This couldn't mean anything good for me... It usually NEVER meant anything good.

"You know that Hyuuga guy you're obsessing over?" Did I mention she's aware of my infatuation with the guy? Well yeah. I swore her to secrecy at kunai point. Heh. "Well yeah, he dropped by today saying that Tsunade wanted him to train you a little more. Isn't that like, FUCKING AWESOME?!"

My heart skipped a beat, and somehow wound up stuck in my throat. NEJI HYUUGA. Came HERE. To say he had to TRAIN ME. By order of Tsunade. Man, the day seriously couldn't get any... Well, I didn't know if this was good OR bad. I mean, sure, training with NEJI. Anyone(girl or guy) would be drooling at the oppertunity. But then again... It wasn't going to be anything else.

"Oh yeaaaah... He said to meet him at the third training round at six." Hitaru added in an afterthought, tapping a finger on her chin and twirling that forever present butcher knife in her other hand.

"...HITARU!!!!!!"
"What?"
"THAT IN FIVE FUCKING MINUTES!!"
"Better leave soo nthen. I hear the dude's not patient."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"S-sorry I'm late..." I panted, bending over my knees to catch my breath. I had to eat, shower and get to the field in five minutes. I'd made it in ten. "Message got through a little late." I added, sighing and standing up straight.

Saying that he was beautiful in the setting sun is an UNDERSTATEMENT, people. Neji was just... I mean, pearl eyes, pale skin, ebony hair... And probably a body to match under all that clothes. I wish he'd just take it off...
I shook my head violently, holding my hand back(I would've slapped myself, seriously), pushing back those stupid NC-17 fantasies. Like they'd ever happen anyways.

"You know why you're here, right?" He asked me, snapping me out of my mental suicide.

"Uh, yeah... Tsunade told you to train me more..?" I said, repeating what I remember from what Hitaru had told me.

The Hyuuga nodded, and from thereon, the training sessions always went lie this:

Close combat, distance, ninjutsu, and then mock combat.

And seriously, the close combat was TORTURE. I'd always feel his breath against my neck, or even his hands brushing my arms or cheek. And somehow, I couldn't help but think he was gettign closer every time. But I shrugged that thought aside.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Ittekimasu~!" I called, waving back at Hitaru for a split second, before closing the door behind me for the second time that day. I was out again, not for training. It had been about a month, day for day, since I'd started training with Neji. He said that I'd gotten BETTER. But that I still needed to work on a lot of stuff. But, he concluded a day's break wouldn't do any harm.
But what ensued FREAKED me OUT.
Neji Hyuuga actually asked me if I wanted to go out for a drink instead of sulk at home with a girl that's known to have an unpredictable temper. Hey, I sure as hell wouldn't refuse THAT!

It was a nice little place. Sort of like some secret bar of something. There weren't a lot of people. Maybe... Ten. Twelve at most. It felt cosy, too. It wasn't like those super huge and popular bars where drunk guys would be groping girls' asses... Man I hated those places. Too noisy and horny for me.
When I got there, Neji was already sitting on a stool at the counter, already sipping what looked like some weird cup of sake. I just asked for the same thing when I sat down, resting my head against the cool tiles.

"Hard day?" I heard Neji ask, not really willing to raise my head and stare into those eyes of his. What was weird, though, was that I could've SWORN I heard him snicker. Neji doesn't DO snicker.

"Something like that." I shrugged, sitting up stright once the cup of whatever the fuck I'd ordered was placed in front of me. "Is this stuff even good?" I asked, turning to meet those pearly eyes.

"Maybe. Try for yourself." He said quietly, taking an other sip, his eyes never leaving mine. I took that as a 'it's an aquired taste' thing.

I took a sip after a second of hesitation, and winced lightly when I felt a burning sensation in my throat. But overall, whatever the hell this was was PRETY darn good. And WHATEVER it was was NOT sake. But it still tasted nice. Fruity and something like a hint of lemon...

"Not bad." I mutterd, taking a bigger gulp.

"You might not want to do that, sug'." The bar maid commented, poiting at a guy who seemed to have fallen asleep on a table. "He drunk the whole thing in five seconds. Passed out two minutes later."

I stared back down at the cup. What the HELL was Neji planning..? Not like he INTENDED it. It's my fault for ordering the same damn thing...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I was cursing my fuzzy brain for already starting to forget what had happened in the past hour. I was NOW, lying in bed, with the guy I'd been drinking with something like an hour before. How the hell this had all happened... Well, something like this...

"Mishioshu, I think you've had enough..." Neji commented, a light tone of concern in his voice. I was guessing it was just because of the little too much whateverthefuckitwashewasdrinking.

"Just one more? Please?" I pleaded, staring up at the Hyuuga with lightly glazed eyes. Damn did he look sexy when he was worried.

"Come on, I'll take you home..." He shrugged, passing my arm over his shoulder, and his own snaking around my waist. Ooh, that felt funny.

"N-not my place! God no. Hitaru's gonna KILL me for getting wasted..." I whined, letting my head hang bak, trying not to lean on Neji TOO much...

It didn't take long before I felt myself being dropped onto a couch, someone dropping down beside me. I assumed it was Neji. Who the hell ELSE could it have been?

"Sorry for forcing my prensence on you, Neji...san." I muttered, my eyes still closed. I was trying to fight the oncoming headache.

"Don't worry about it." He whispered, leaning over his knees, resting his elbows on them and looking up at me.

I was cursing my brain for letting my body shift to the left, until I eventually came eye-level with Neji. Damn, those eyes just make you feel so small. Just like he can see everything going on in your mind... And, oh GOD, if he had to know what the fuck was going on in my mind, he would be FREAKING.
And then IT happened. My stupid brain let me lean in, and capturing those soft lips with my own. What made me twitch, though, was the fact that he leaned in TOO, instead of yelling and shoving me backwards. Er, not exactly in that order.

Then, it seemed like some overstretched elastic snapped, and everything it held unfurled. Neji pushed me back on the couch(rahter roughly at that, I swear I have a bump on the back of my head), his lips diverting from mine, only to come crashing down with even more force. At that point, I didn't even give a damn about the fact that I probably wouldn't remember shit tomorrow.
His tongue glided acros my bottom lips, and I was all but too hapy to grant him access to my mouth. Like anyone would expect, our tongues fought for dominance. But there was a REASON Neji was TRAINING me. So after I while, I just let him have his way, shivering as I noticed one of his hand sliding up my sides, lifting my shirt up with it.
I groaned after a while, my pants feeling WAY to tight for comfort, roughly pulling on Neji's shirt to pull him down, grinding my hips into his. He growled in return, mmoving his lips to my neck, nipping once or twice. The twinge of pain was seriously nothing compared the the feeling of his hands on my chest.

After a while, shirts and pants found their way to the floor in the hallway, after we'd both come to a common conscent that a bed was more spaceous that a stupid little couch. I swear I purred when Neji's lips found my neck again, as I shoved him back onto his own bed, crawling above him, trailing kisses along his jaw and neck, before groaning again and the Hyuuga ground his hips to my own.
I found myself on my back in a second, Neji growling something I didn't quite catch. Though, I figured that it was something along the lines of 'these are it the way' when both our boxers fell to the ground somewhere.

I was ordered to turn on my stomach, and I obeyed instantly, choking a scream as I bit down on my thumb, after he'd thrust into me for the first time. Damn, the guy might not look it, but FUCK, I can TELL you he's huge.

"I'm sorry..." Neji whispered to my ear before slowly pulling himself out, then rushing back in with an other trust. That time, though ,I had to hold back a scream of pure ecstasy. And this guy was supposed to be with Tenten? Sure as hell did LOOK like it from the way he was making me feel...

I let out a moan when one of his hands found my erect memeber, slowly pumping it. Damn, the guy really didn't let you feel left out, did he? Not like I gave a fuck about it, it felt as good as hell!

After a while, I could feel him speeding up, and I could feel my own climax coming dangerously close. After three more thrusts, I growled and bit down on my thumb again(though a little less painfully harder than the first time), as Neji and I came. I felt him collapse on top of me, his black hair forming a curtain around both our heads.


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Get laid?" Hitaru asked casually as I closed the door, not even bothering to say even the faintest 'tadaima'. Too damn tired.

"...What the..?"
"Hey, just asking. Because if you did, you owe me twenty buck." She said with a smirk, winking.

...What the fuck was that supposed to mean?
Not sure I wanted to know, if it came from Hitaru.

"...Yeah, I did." I said, a faint shade of pink flashing on my cheeks. "Though it's not like I remember everything..." I shrugged, crossing my arms and jumping up on the counter.

"So? Ya still got a good lay. Pay up. And get off the counter, GOD! I make your dinner on that!"
Sign up to rate and review this story