Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Witches' Secret

Epilogue

by Selector11

The witches' of the world still have their secret, Harry is enjoying being in the middle.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2007-08-18 - Updated: 2007-08-19 - 388 words - Complete

?Blocked
This story and its sequels can be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Rotaryfile.

I will post the sequels here in order. Harry Potter and the Dark Lady and Harry Potter and the Corvinus Strain

Harry Potter and the Witches' Secret
Epilogue

Potter Castle
4 Aug 1996

Harry awoke still buried in Laura, the last of the mates to have her Mark removed. Laura opened her eyes and wriggled.

Nym watched as Harry rolled Laura under him and took her again.

Afterward, Nym hugged them to her and smiled.

Sarah entered the master suite and flopped into the bed. “Nym, are we getting up today?”

“Well, we still have to sort out those Jezebels, Sarah and the Wizengamot has to post the new legal code.”

Sarah sighed.

Harry looked up from Nym’s lap. “Yada yada yada. Let's go to the beach! It's Sunday, after all.”

Nym looked at Harry and laughed. “All right then, Harry.”

The Clan took a day off. It was a blast, and they returned at dinner time sunned and swum out.

The day turned into a week as Harry refused to do anything except love his mates and play with his children.

After a week, fully rested, the Clan returned to work.

All eighty-eight of the Jezebels, as Nym called them, ended up indentured to Harry. None were executed as no one had died due to their actions. Eventually all of them asked to be enslaved. They proved to be rabidly loyal. Not a surprise, really, as the intent stones never transported them.

Sex potions, as Harry had renamed them, were in fact banned; and brewing, selling, and using them without a license, permission, and under the observation of the Duke of Magic became a capital offense.

Harry and Hedwig’s fledglings had each selected an Alpha or Primary and followed them constantly, as Hedwig followed Harry.

Melinda and the other Nightmares were almost eight months into their year-long gestation, as were the Centaur mates.

HPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWS

Paris
11 August 1996

The Dark Lady Xi Shi contemplated the reported events from Britain, Europe, and Asia. This young Duke could perhaps be a worthy mate. He was a bloodthirsty young man. This bore more watching. What the hell were those idiot werewolves doing? Sure, they had apparently lost, but one of them should have reported back by now.
Sign up to rate and review this story