Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fuck off or Fuck me

Movie Perimere

by kassiepooh

They meet at a movie but something goes down

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-08-20 - Updated: 2007-08-20 - 1725 words

?Blocked
I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing the ring tone that was playing was evolution by korn.I grabed my phone that was on the night stander.I didn't bother looking at the I.D I just fliped it open.

"hello"I groaned

"Hi Kassie it's me ashley"

"oh hey whats up?"

"I'm with my boyfriend we're going to the movies tonight want to come?"

"sure what movie are we going to watch?"

"I don't know we'll just go to the perimere and see what they have"

"ok"

"alright bye"

"bye" I set the phone down and walked out of my room.I walked to the kitchen to make myself some coffee.Esther walked to the kitchen sitting on the stool that was next to the counter.I held out my hand showing her two advil pills.She took them poured herself water and dranked it.

"thanks"she mumbled.

"what happened last night?"she added

"well, you and note got drunk, I had to help both of you to the car and into our apartment, you guys past out in the living room so I had to drag you one bby one to your rooms"

"oh......I'll go see if note if note is up"she got up and left taking the bottle of advils with her.

10 Min. later note came out of Esther and his room.

"we're going to the movies today with ashly and her boyfriend want to come?"
They both nodded yes.
I took the house phone and dialed Alicia's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Al it's me kassandra"

"Hey how was the party last night things got a little wild didn't it?"

"Ya things got out of hand, anyways I'm going to the movies today want to come?"

"Ya,I'll ask mikey"
I heard her yelling asking mikey if he wants to come on the other line he answered her with a yes but said something else I couldn't understand.

"He said yes but can he invite his brother and Ray and Christa?"

"ya thats okay"

"okay bye"

"bye"

************************************************
At the movies

I pulled into the parking lot we all got out of the car. Ray and Christa parked right next to us we waved hi to eachother and walked together toward the ticket line we met up with ashley and her boyfriend.

"Hey" ashely greeted

"Hey, this is Ray and his girlfriend Chrsita more people are coming"

"okay,nice to meet you" looking at Ray and christa they took out thier hand to shake.

We got on line to buy our tickets.

"Kassandra"
I heard someone call my name I turned around to see alica, Mikey, Gerard And Eliza walking out of thier cars.I waved them a Hi.They got on line and bought thier tickets they met up with us inside the perimere.

"the movie is going to start in 5 mintues lets get thier quick before it gets crowded"
She nodded with a smile.
We bought our food and went into the theater.Esther, note,Ray and Christa sat third to last seat Mikey and Alicia sat second to last seat.Me, Gerard and Eliza sat in the back seats in the theater.Eliza was already cuddling with Gerard.
In the middle of the movie Eliza and Gerard were making out I tried not to watch but I was becoming more and more jealous.I was trying to focus on the movie but it was getting harder, I wanted to touch him, Kiss him all over.I looked at them one more time, Gerard opened his eyes he was looking at me he could tell I was getting jealous. He moved his right hand and started to rub up and down Eliza's arm his hand soon moved down her body to her legs he rubed up and down her left leg.He broked thier kiss and started to kiss down her cheek to her neck he was now licking and sucking her neck she chuckled a bit.He was still looking at me he stoped kissing her neck and pulled her into a hug her head was buried into his chest.I glared at him and stick out my middle finger at him he gave me a smirk I rolled my eyes and turned my head back to the screen.
5 mintues later Eliza whispered something in Gerards ear and got up and left when she was out of site Gerard looked at me smiling.

"sit here" He said patting the seat Eliza was sitting on.I looked at him shooking my head and focusing on the movie again.He streched out his hand grabing my arm and pulling me down to the seat.

"Now" he said sternly I nodded my head and he let go of my arm.I stood up and sat on the seat Eliza seated on.

"Get down on your knees" he said

"no"

His left hand grabed my right leg he squeezed really hard my knees were starting to get weak I winced of the pain on my leg he was squeezing.He leaned forward to my ear.

"we both know who's going to win, so you might as well do what I say" he whispered nibbling on the top of my ear.

I started to move down to the floor he let loose of my leg.I was now on my knees he grabbed my right shoulder pulling me to move between his legs once I was between them he moved his legs further down so both of his legs were either side of me blocking my path of escaping left or right.I looked up at him he didn't look at me back.

"you know what I want, so do it" he said simply

I unbutton his pants and unzipped his zipper. Just by looking at it I could tell he was hard already I took his hard cock out. My lips brushed on the tip of his dick I then grabbed his balls and started to suck on them.I wanted to get my revange back at him for making me feel jealous, for touching Eliza all over, him knowing I can't touch him because of Eliza, for leaving me in the room at the party all alone. My anger was getting bigger and bigger and the only way to get my revange was to make him feel the pain. I sucked as hard as I can on his balls I looked up at him with evil eyes he looked down at me with anger in his eyes he gretted his teeth, he flung his left hand to the back of my head pulling my hair downhe leaned over still having hold of my hair.

"Gentle now or next time I see you I'll do worse" he whispered.

He kissed me on my forehead and and let go of my hair and leaned back to his seat he pushed my head closer to his crotch. I grabbed hold of his dick, gently and lighty I kissed the tip of his dick I swirled my tounge around the tip then licked the bottom of his dick the the top. He closed his eyes and rolled his head back I soon had his dick in my mouth, my head was moving up and down, up and down he moved both of his hand to grab hold of my head he stroked my hair. He then moved my head deeper into his cock his breathing was getting heavier but nobody can hear it because the movie was louder he then cummed. He let go of my head and I pulled out he looked dowm at me and I looked up at him.

"swallow" He commanded

I looked up at the ceiling and swallowed.He smiled and patted my head like a dog.

"Good girl" He said.

I got up and moved back to my own seat.Eliza came back and sat on her seat then having a make-out session with Gerard AGAIN.This time I didn't look at them. When the movie was over we all went outside to the front of the Perimere I went to my car that was parked in the side of the Perimere. There was only a couple of cars parked in the side .I leaned on the side that was facing the opposite of the sidewalk.I took out a cigerate and lit it, the cigerate was almost down I was close to the butt of it.

"Enjoyed the movie?" I got scared to fucking death I hadn't known he would snuck up on me he noticed I got scared when I putted my hand to my chest tring to calm my breathing.

"No" I said as my breathing was becoming normal.

"Too bad, I know I enjoyed it" he said was a evil grin.

"I'm sure you did" I said glaring at him.

"Did you enjoy the scene of eliza and me,I knew you were staring?" He said with a smile.

"your an Asshole"I said tring to ignore him.

He walked towards me he moved my hair alway from my face and moved it to the left side of me.He took away my cigerate he inhaled the last of it and throw it on the ground while stomping on it.He leaned down to my neck in my right side and blew the smoke on my neck giving me gosebumps.His tounge and teeth were sucking and licking my neck he was sucking really hard I thought my head would explode if he sucked any harder. I cried out loud but not to loud grabbing onto his arms and squeezing them I tried to close my mouth so no noise would come out but I couldn't I gritted my teeth in stead.He pushed his body up against me I could barely breath his body was crushing me.We heard voices coming closer to us he stepped back away smiling.

"This is not over"He whispered in my ear and then left.Esther and note werecoming toward the car we got in and esther drove us home.

Thier's this girl who won a contest to the meet and greet,she met Gerard,Frank,and Alicia and it was her birthday that day and since it was her birthday Gerard gave her his cell number!
Sign up to rate and review this story