Categories > Movies > Moon Child

Fear Not

by websurffer

Kei pushes his limtis too far and ends up in a potentially fatal situation. OneShot YAOI KeiSho

Category: Moon Child - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Kei,Sho - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-08-20 - Updated: 2007-08-21 - 1475 words - Complete

?Blocked
Kei had miscalculated. He had thought that one more day with out killing, without death, would be fine. He almost couldn’t feel the Hunger anymore anyways. But then Sho had come in bleeding. It was such a small cut, just above his eyebrow. He probably hadn’t even known it was there. Kei had scented the blood and his self-control had snapped. He was on top of Sho before either of them could blink.

He ran a gentle tongue over the small cut, cleaning away the tiny trickle of blood. Underneath Kei’s rock hard body, Sho trembled and gasped, but Kei didn’t notice through the blood lust consuming him. Kei slithered sensuously down until his mouth connected with Sho’s, eliciting a tiny whimper for the younger man. Kei slid his tongue against Sho’s until he was literally putty in Kei’s hands. Pulling away, he trailed butterfly kisses down across Sho’s jaw to where his neck met his shoulder. His tongue lapped at where he could feel the blood pumping away below the skin, waiting.

With a low moan Sho rolled his head to the side, baring his neck more fully to Kei. This was all the permission that Kei needed, he clamped down with surprising gentleness onto Sho’s pale throat. As the first taste of Sho’s blood exploded across Kei’s senses, he came back to himself, frantically trying to pull away. Sho, incoherent as he was, seemed to sense that if Kei got away this time, he’d never come back. He weakly wrapped his arms around Kei’s back, pressing him more firmly into his throat were blood sluggishly pumped into the vampire’s mouth.

Kei’s mind and soul fought with his body’s needs. He needed blood and Sho was so willing and wonderful, but he could not bear to kill his friend, his love. As more blood slipped smoothly down his throat, he felt his strength return in a way that it never had during his other feedings. It was as if there was something special about Sho’s willingly given blood. Kei let out a loud moan and surrendered to his desires.

********

When Sho regained consciousness, it was around three in the afternoon of the next day. He opened his eyes blearily to see a concerned Kei hovering off to one side with a glass of some sort of juice held in his white knuckled grasp.

“Ne? What happened?”

“I…..I drank from you…but I stopped before you lost enough to die…why did you let me do something like that, Sho?! You know I could’ve…I could’ve killed you!”

Sho lolled his head to face Kei fully. “I told you, Kei. I trust you.”

Kei blinked. Sho…trusted him to drink without killing? Sho wasn’t feeling disgusted or betrayed? Kei felt his knees giving out and only barely managed to set the full glass of juice down through luck. Sho tried to sit up in concern but swayed dangerously. Kei snapped out of his shock enough to catch his falling friend and slid up onto the bed to sit next to him.

“Aren't you afraid?” Kei’s voice was hesitant and uncertain, just like the first time he asked.

“No, I could never be afraid of you. For you, yes, but never ever of you.”

Kei slumped down, resting his head in Sho’s lap as the sheer shock of those words rolled over him. Sho’s fingers carded gently through his hair, soothing him and allowing the release of emotions long though buried. He didn’t even realize tears were streaming down his face until Sho gently tugged him up and wiped them away with the pads of his fingers.

As Sho’s hands fell away, Kei couldn’t contain a whimper of longing. Quickly, he found himself pulled up and Sho’s lips crushed to his in a heated kiss; all wetness and slick with passion. Hands fluttered across unexplored skin, whispered wanting in the near silence of the room. Kei let loose a groan of pleasure as Sho scrapped his short nails across a nipple hidden by fabric. He couldn’t contain another long moan as Sho’s mouth quickly replaced his hand, causing Kei to arch into him wantonly. He needed this touch, this sweet release, it had been so long…

He whimpered as Sho pulled away, only to whine with satisfaction as he was quickly divested of his shirt and Sho’s mouth returned in the company of his hands. Fingertips barely brushing Kei’s highly sensitized skin nearly brought him to completion right here, still half dressed, but Sho sensed this and reluctantly pulled back.

Kei followed eagerly, not wanting his new lover to escape. He pressed his mouth insistently to Sho’s, only separating to rip away Sho’s shirt and undo the taunt zipper on his tight leather pants. As Kei’s cool hand wrapped tightly around Sho’s hardness, he released an aroused groan into their kiss, changing to a whimper as Kei squeezed slightly.

Kei mapped the entirety of Sho’s silken shaft with his fingertips, the calluses on his hands catching slightly, making Sho groan with the intensity. He bent down, sliding Sho back a little farther on the bed and spread the younger man’s legs. The small unnecessary puffs of cool air passing through Kei’s lips cause Sho to whimper and, at the first touch of cool wet tongue, stifle a scream. Kei trailed his tongue leisurely across the soft flesh before him before pulling away, ignoring the groan of protest from above him.

Sitting up with his usual cat-like grace, Kei straddled his much younger blue-eyed lover. At some point they had both lost their pants and now Kei devoted his full attention to the lithe body beneath him, licking and sucking a trail across Sho's delicate collar bone. Gently, Kei pushed back on the younger man’s shoulders and then slithered down his body once again, coming to rest with his blonde head on one lean thigh.

Kei reached down, fumbling slightly until he found the paper bag he had stashed under the bed. Tossing the bag itself aside, Kei uncapped the bottle of lubricant and smeared it liberally across his elegant fingers. Moving his hand stealthily into position, Kei took the head of Sho’s cock into his mouth, teasing and distracting from the mild discomfort that would surely come from his finger’s sliding passed the tight ring of muscle that they were currently exploring.

Once Sho was fully focused on the amazing feelings Kei's mouth on his dick was producing, Kei thrust a long, delicate finger passed Sho’s opening. Briefly, Sho’s muscles clenched and he squirmed in discomfort, but Kei gave a soothing hum, mouth still firmly attached to Sho’s cock, and Sho immediately forgot the momentary displeasure. As a another finger slipped in and they began scissoring, Sho squirmed slightly but knew what to expect. When Kei’s questing fingertips brushed over his lover’s prostrate, the younger man tensed and gave a strangled yelp, white spots flaring across his vision.

At the sound, Kei could no longer restrain himself. Barely pausing to lube himself, he thrust fully into Sho's waiting body, causing them both to gasp and tears to spring to the younger man’s eyes. Kei managed to allow time for Sho to adjust to the sudden fullness of having Kei buried inside of him, but was moving again before Sho was fully ready. When Sho started panting and meeting him thrust for thrust, Kei shifted his hips slightly and picked up the tempo, the new angle brushing the head of his dick across Sho’s prostrate with every movement.

Just as Sho was reaching his climax, he leaned forward unexpectedly, impaling himself even further upon Kei’s cock, and bit down on the junction of neck and shoulder, exactly where Kei had bitten him. At the feeling on Sho’s teeth closing around his skin, tearing it in places and adding the coppery scent of blood to the musk of sex that filled the room, Kei came with a roar and several hard thrusts, directly against his lover’s prostrate. Sho’s world went white and he came across their taunt abdomens.

Kei rolled slightly to one side, still buried to the hilt within Sho. His mortal lover panted with fulfillment, looking the very image of debauchery. "I think I love you…."

Sho looked up startled.

"You what?"

"….love you."

The smile that greeted Kei’s statement made him believe for the very first time, that perhaps he didn’t mind this life quite as much as he once did. The sun had nothing on his Sho, after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story