Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

A Day in the Office

by rufustehshinra

Zack, Sephiroth, and an office floor. A sex snippet for night_mare_chan.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Sephiroth,Zack - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-08-27 - Updated: 2007-08-28 - 926 words - Complete

?Blocked
Zack was bent over the General's desk, hands tied behind his back with the man's belt. It was slightly uncomfortable--his face was smudging up important paperwork, he thought, but his mind was much to preoccupied to really care. Kneeling behind him was the great Sephiroth, spreading his asscheeks apart with those gloves hands, delivering the occassional slap to his ass before gliding soft, smooth leather over sensitive skin.

A breathe, hot and moist against his most private entrance, was the only warning Zack had before Sephiroth's tongue was lightly flicking over the hole, testing, teasing. Zack wiggled, and one of those big hands shifted to hold him still, warm through the glove on the small of his back. The other hand spread him apart, and then the wet tongue was probing him gently.

He thought he may have died, at some point, because the sensations he was experiencing felt like too much and too little at the same time. Zack's breath was coming in short gasps now, broken only by the sudden need to moan. Struggling, he tried to thrust back against that tongue, needing so much more, but Sephiroth held his young lover firmly in place, chuckling darkly. The warm breath over the cooling wet made him shiver.

"Gods... Sephiroth!" he growled, pushing back with all his might. It was driving him insane, it felt too good, it wasn't enough. Zack needed more, but the General fully intended to take his time.

"Now, now," he said. "Be patient."

But he didn't want to be patient. Being patient would take too much, being patient meant he had to wait, and he wanted that glorious dick in him now! "Dammit, Sephiroth, please!"

The tongue pulled away, to be replaced by the feeling of leather stroking over his entrance instead before reaching forward to cup his balls. Sephiroth nippled lightly at his ass, sliding his hand forward to grip Zack's erection.

"I bet it's getting painful, isn't it?" he asked, his voice betraying his arousal. "It must be awful with that ring around it, right?"

The young SOLDIER gasped, bucking forward into the hand that squeezed him. Yes, it was getting painful, but it felt so good. "Please," Zack begged, "fuck me."

There was another dark chuckle as the gloved finger slid in. It was a different sensation than any Zack was used to--Sephiroth had never prepared him with the gloves on before. It hurt, a little. There was more friction, but even the pain was starting to add to the pleasure. He'd been at the General's mercy for so long. Had it been hours? A day? It didn't matter anymore.

Suddenly, the finger was gone, and he wanted to sob and beg to have it back, because it was better than nothing. But then his hands were being freed and Sephiroth was moving him, turning him around. "Suck it," he ordered, freeing his cock from the confines of his uniform and pressing the tip up against Zack's mouth. "Get it nice and wet for your ass."

Zack obliged him, enthusiastically taking it in. Sephiroth gasped, grabbing hold of the side of the desk to keep his balance while his subordinate worked the skill of what felt like decades of experience on him. Ramuh! At this rate, he wouldn't last long at all. Pulling it out, he laid Zack down on the ground and kissed him hard.

The young man pulled him into the kiss, wrapping muscled legs around his partner's waist. "Do it. Please," he murmured into Sephiroth's mouth. The long, silver hair formed a curtain around them, closing out the world as Sephiroth leaned over him.

"Alright," he said. Carefully he pushed forward, guiding it in with his still-gloved hand.

The look on Sephiroth's face amazed Zack every time--the look of concentration was endearing. Sephiroth tried so hard to make it good for him, to make the first push as painless as possible. It always seemed to distract Zack lately, and he never noticed the burn until he was suddenly filled with Sephiroth and his mind was swimming with the pleasure-pain sensation of being stretched to the limit. "Fuck," he gasped, muscles clinching a little on their own. "Oh, fuck!"

Above him, Sephiroth seemed to be having a hard time maintaining his control. "Yeah," he agreed. His eyes were closed as he fought off the orgasm that was so close from hours of teasing Zack. "You're still so tight." It was amazing.

And it wasn't going to last long. Zack was clenching up the way he did whenever he was trying to fight off an orgasm. Swearing, Sephiroth regained as much of his control as he could and moved, just a little. His head swam from the pleasure. Zack cried out beneath him, begging for the cock ring to come off. Blinded by the haze of white he saw as he moved, Sephiroth fumbled to remove it. Once off, he took Zack in hand, stroking him in time to his movements.

A few more thrusts, Zack's nails in his arms, and then Sephiroth felt the other go impossibly tight beneath him. A white blur took over his vision as Zack's back arched and Sephiroth felt himself let go, coming hard into his ass before the white faded from his eyes.

"Shit," he swore. His arms were suddenly made of a low-quality gelatin. His breath came in ragged gasps. Zack was asleep beneath him already. Carefully, Sephiroth eased himself into a position on the floor next to him, and closed his eyes.

Just for a minute.

~Fin.
Sign up to rate and review this story