Categories > Original > Erotica

Temptation

by white_pirate

a seductress and a virgin

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-08-31 - Updated: 2007-09-01 - 493 words - Complete

?Blocked
He was walking back from a days hunt when he encountered her. Beautiful and seemingly innocent the girl seemed surprised to see him. She was stretched out on the hay in his fathers stable, wearing little more than an almost transperant slip. She did not seem embarrassed.

"I am sorry Sir," she stumbled over the words as she rose, the cloth slipping a little. "I did not..." He looked at her in awe. he did not meet many women, and none nearly as beautiful as her.

"What is your name?" He asked, his voice husky.

"I am Una," she said, gaining confidence, "Unity, i'm sorry i should give you something in return for this inconvienience." She did not look like she had anything to give.

Una made her way over to him, slowly and with a seductive swing of her hips. She placed two slender hands on his shoulders as he tensed. Suddenly her slip fell off as the door slammed shut. He could not move, frozen as her lips gently touched his.

Succumbing to temptation he grabbed her bare waist. Letting his hands fondle her firm ass as she swiftly and with great skill undressed him. Una pulled them together with a practised hand- flesh against flesh as their kisses became more frantic. Suddenly he pulled away, panting, drinking in the site of his first naked woman.

She let him gaze at her, patient and became impatient as he recovered his breath she grabbed him and pressed him against the wall, kissing him on his mouth, his neck, his chest, Going furthur down and fondling his erect cock all the while. Her lips were brushed against his legs, always going down. And still her fingers stayed where they were, fondeling.

He was so tense as she ran her hands back up his body, leaving her face pressed against his groin. He was reaching a new height of pleasure and he closed his eyes but she moved away. Hungry for her flesh he took the upper hand, preshing his own face into her breasts.

As the passion grew stronger the desire for closeness became almost unbearable and she spread her legs wide, begging him to enter and forsake his virginity. He hesistated but the desire grew stronger and stronger, her body was calling him to uncover the supreme pleasure that was available.

She grabbed his arms and her strong grip pulled him closer and closer, with a mixture of unbearable pain and indescribable pleasure he slipped into her body, taking a great gulp of air.

He staggered and landed on his back, Una on top of him and sitting. She groaned in pleasure and pushed her body forward as the sensation was heightened. His vision was blinded as all he saw was her bare chest and all he felt was the orgasm that racked his body.

Suddenly it stopped, she pulled herself free and when he woke the next morning; Unity was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story