Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Don't Stop

by MakoRain

Tifa goes out one night and gets more than expected in the form of a very hot vampire.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Cloud Strife,Tifa Lockhart - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-01 - Updated: 2007-09-01 - 4606 words

?Blocked
“Don’t Stop”
by MakoRain

It was a night to party, a night to dance, a night to be anyone but Tifa Lockheart, barmaid and heartthrob extraordinaire. Tifa was not looking for love, for she had given up on these fancies long ago when a young man, her best friend, had left her to pursue his own dreams in the name of them. He had not yet returned, and Tifa was still young. Sure, she couldn’t give her heart when it was no longer hers to give but that didn’t mean she had to sit around waiting for him until she was an old maid did it? Hell no. She may not be looking for love, but there were other forms of pleasure besides love to satiate this hunger she had burning within and she needed it, needed it badly.

And so started a night she would want to either remember for a moment or forget for a lifetime. Tifa entered what was once her favorite club, a place she had no desire to go back to until this night for some peculiar reason, to the sounds of heavy bass, a mass of people, and lights hitting the angles of the room every which way. The combinations were enough to make her head spin and yet she moved forward, determined to let her body release its nervous energy it had held for far too long. The rhythm flowed through her, causing her body to move and bend to its will and she never wanted it to stop, the music like a drug she could not give up as a newly formed addict if only just beginning.

A young man in his late teens took the opportunity while she was off guard to press his body against hers, grinding to the music alongside her and at first all she could do was feel him, his figure moving to the beat with hers being the only male contact in such a way she had experienced since he had left. Tifa had to admit, it felt good…really good, and automatically her body moved closer, arms wrapping around him to pull him down for a kiss that accidentally cut his lip, moving her head down to nibble his neck… she shook her head to clear her mind and pushed him away, gaining something of her personal space in the action. At least he wasn’t touching her anymore and he didn’t tempt her so much as she moved through the crowd to put more distance between them. He had smelled good, which could only be bad, she reminded herself and took a moment to congratulate herself on that small victory of self restraint.

Shapes moved around her in blurs of color and brightness as she found a pulse into the music, connecting and riding it for all it was worth. It had been so long since she had connected with something this thriving, this alive, that it was hard to keep pace with those around her for reasons besides out of practice dancing in such a large crowd. It was then that something felt out of place and yet felt as natural as breathing used to feel for her. She spun around, catching a glimpse of blonde in the throng, so unnatural in a dark place where their kind preferred to subtly make their presence known to lower beings, not flaunt it by blending in so easily with them. She had always loved his defiance. But as soon as she felt it, it was gone.

Eyes focused on everything at once and she was thrown through the populace of gyrating warm breathing bodies. It was too much, too soon, not enough time to prepare and just when she thought she would break, a pair of masculine arms were suddenly around her waist, steadying her, comforting her, pulling her along the music’s never-ending flow. Tifa knew who it was from the start. Her mind had not been playing tricks on her; no trick of light could make his form disappear from its current place behind her. He was truly back.

Even upon this realization, she turned slowly in his arms, her senses brushing over his easily sensing his aura that was still incredible. It was a shock to her system to take it all in and his power was imminent in the taste he had just given her in the air around them. Blonde spikes moving every which way as if trying to escape his scalp, the analogy made her giggle but it was lost in the din of the crowd to all ears but his; cerulean gaze locked on hers and she could feel his energy pulling at her, even as they stood in the center of the chaos stock still, everything moving but them. And those luscious lips, smooth and porcelain pale tantalizing to the touch and devouring to the kiss.

She wanted to blame the music. She wanted to blame him, him and those lips. She wanted to blame anything but the thing she had become the night he left her to change alone, claiming protection in running away. It was for them to be together, the words taunted her mind. For him, not her, her mind had figured that out. She thought she hated him for that, but seeing him again threw everything off balance. Even so, placing the blame somewhere else besides where due is shirking responsibility and Tifa never left things unfinished, not while she was alive and certainly not in undeath.

“I came for you.”

Four words said too late, her mind rang and yet she could feel her will crumbling, as his gaze never left her eyes, ruby red and hard as fire. He was trying to trick her and she was letting him; that wouldn’t happen, not again. She broke his hold on her wrists and backed away. His smirk showed this as a challenge and when she did not cower for her defiance he was on her, pinning her against the closest hard surface, which just so happened to be the wall of the packed club. Her first instinct was to fight him off but then his hands gripped her wrists together above her head and his lips covered hers, cold and yet still so soft after all of these years; they made her freeze in place and he smiled into her mouth. His hands began to move once he felt her relax into the kiss, easing on her wrists to let her arms fall while his hands traveled up and down her sides, causing her body to shiver under his touch. This wasn’t just any man’s touch but Cloud’s, her sire, and she was a slave to it in every sense of the word as one arm wrapped around her waist and the other hand traveled upwards to caress her cheek lovingly.

His voice murmured against her ear while his lips moved from hers to trail a path of fiery kisses up her jaw. “You cut your hair, Teef.” His chuckle told her he approved and this was confirmed as his lips found her pulse point easier without all of her hair in the way of her neck. She had wanted this for so long, to be with him again and her body was no longer trying to fight him, giving complete submission. Before she could prepare he was piercing her throat with his fangs, a sudden prick and then coolness flowing through her veins as he took the heat from her boiling blood, being around so many humans without feeding for so long adding to the strength of her vintage for him, one could say. It didn’t hurt, it never hurt with Cloud, for he didn’t know how to truly hurt unless he loved you to death as he had done to her that fateful night. He withdrew before death could overcome her if she were a normal human, but that would not cause death to a vampire such as herself, even in her weakened state. Her vision was clouded momentarily until his tongue licking the wound on her neck brought her awareness back brighter than ever and she shook under the action, wanting more than to be a treat.

“I want to take you away.” Cloud said, in that voice so sure of what he wanted and yet held an under lacing effect of the old Cloud, her best friend before his life was taken away from her by a random act of fate. Or maybe it was something more, maybe he was destined to become a creature of the night and her with him. One could wonder but never truly know she guessed.

“You already have.”

With a sudden burst of strength she had their positions switched, the remainder of that human boy’s blood of earlier on the dance floor in her veins that she had laced with magic to suppress his noticing making good of its use in draining some of Cloud’s power back into her. His blood mixed with her lack of anything to sequent her lust made her passion feel as if she was ready to explode. Tifa’s upper hand didn’t last long before he realized what had happened and pulled her away, mild amusement and a glint of satisfaction in his hard mako gaze.

“I just couldn’t refuse it, you left yourself open, Cloud.”

The smirk was back in place even as his shoulders moved inside of his black shirt as if trying to work out some imaginary tension from between his shoulder blades.

“You’re learning, Teef.”

“I’ve had to on my own.”

Old habits die hard as proved when Cloud automatically ran a hand through his blonde spikes, not disturbing them with the action as much as it used to.

“I told you that was for us.”

His guard was not completely down in this place surrounded by human and vampire kind alike but he finally noticed her eyes full to the brim with something he hadn’t seen in a long time, true burning passion. It was something he had missed from her alone, how she would always want to mate after a feeding and seeing that she had not fed in so long it was not surprising that her hand went to his belt.

“Tifa…here?” Nothing made Cloud worry but with all of these people, his steel façade was starting to crack…he almost lost all will when her hands moved under the fabric of his shirt to feel his abs and up his chest. He had received a lot of lust, pleasure, sex from women before, but with Tifa, it was something special. After all, she had been his first love.

“You know what you’ve started. An exchange that strong…and with you.”

Her words came out huskily and before her hands slide his pants down his legs, he glanced over his shoulder again to see a dark figure watching them. Being seen with her now would be…he didn’t want to think about it and instead grabbed her wrists, pulling her along a back corridor along the club.

“Cloud, don’t tell me you’re shy now?” Tifa chuckled softly and then stopped when she realized there was a hint of something in the air she had never noticed of him before…he was worried.

“What is it?” She tried stopping and pulling her hands free but he held on tightly, grip like a vice and continued to drag her along. There was no point anyways, she was too weak and overcome with hormones to put up much of a fight in her current state. His scent called to her and the blood underneath was so rich she brought his hand that held her wrists to her lips and tried to bite him once again but he pulled away in the nick of time.

“No time for that, we need to hurry.”

“What are you so afraid of?” Her voice held more of a bite then she had intended it to but she couldn’t help it, she was hungry, horny and being denied both from the love of her life…or more correctly, of her previous life.

Taking the twists and turns with ease, Cloud led Tifa to an abandoned bar far in the streets of old Midgar, parts that Shin-Ra had not yet had a chance to look over or destroy completely. He locked the main door and turned around to see her looking at the tables and chairs, worn wood with age and dust covering every corner. This had been her bar, when she was human and he could only watch as she walked over and placed a pail finger along the counter, tracing it and coming back with dirt.

“I haven’t been here since.”

“Since that night. Neither have I.”

Tifa felt Cloud once again at her back and didn’t tense this time, instead letting him take the initiative in her current state but he was gentle, kissing her neck and then pulling away, leaving her wanting more. She didn’t know if it was the mix of everything earlier added with his sincere look currently on his face that made her turn around in his arms and kiss him softly. Let’s face it, it was all of the above as their eyes locked and all of those feelings from before, the love they had shared before they were eternally damned to share the same fate came together in spark, his hands on her body and her hands exploring his adding fuel to the fire. She felt his excitement along her inner thigh even through his clothes and giggled, causing him to pause his kisses along her neck to give her a questioning look.

“I can tell you want this almost as much as I do.” She said knowingly, eyeing his erection through his jeans still pressed against her. He even had to laugh at that.

“You have no idea how long.” His words were barely out of his mouth before his lips found her, hungrily devouring hers and she pulled him towards the stairs instead of the wall he was leaning her against. His groan told her he did not appreciate the change.

“No time,” He growled low in his throat, wanting to be inside of her right then and there.
Her own body was fighting her, craving his hardness inside of her and yet, no, she wanted to do this right, like before.

“Come on or you’ll have to wait longer.”

“Why are you torturing us both?” He asked against her lips as he stopped arguing once her tongue made its way into his mouth, teasing his with tantalizing strokes. Cloud picked her up and moaned low when her legs wrapped around his waist, making him even more uncomfortable while walking up the stairs with a hard on that her legs were chocking the life out of. It didn’t help that she wiggled her hips, knowing exactly what it was doing to him.

“Teef.” His breath came out in a hiss and she stopped, placing her feet back on the floor of the second story in front of her old bedroom. Finding the doorknob with her back pressed against the piece of wood blocking them from the bed, she turned it and was guided with ease to the mattress. Her hands automatically went to the buttons of his navy blue shirt, undoing them with ease and pushing the fabric down his shoulders to land in a heap on the floor. He smirked, catching on quickly as his hands moved to her skintight black pants first, pulling them down her legs while she quickly undid his already loose belt and black pants so both pooled around their legs.

Tifa stepped out of the pile at her feet first and pushed him onto the bed, undoing the ties of her front closing top on her own and biting her lip from the way he stared at her actions, once done exposing her full chest for him to explore. All that was separating them was her panties and his boxers and she couldn’t help teasing him, grinding into his hips and feeling how stiff he was already, she wasn’t surprised when he bucked up into her body.

“Damn, Teef. Stop teasing.”

“I only tease when I aim to please lover.” Her evil grin looking down at his groin did nothing to calm his throbbing member and he had no right to calm down as her hands moved to his boxers, her own body shimmying with his as she removed his boxers and eyed what they had revealed.

“I don’t remember you being this big.” She looked down, almost hesitating to do what he was hoping she would and was not disappointed when her head moved down almost past his line of vision and he had to lean on his elbows to see what she was doing before he felt it and threw his head back against the pillow.

“My god, when did you get so good with your mouth?”

Cloud asked the ceiling as his member was swallowed and sucked into her mouth, her throat relaxing to let him in as far as she could before pulling back and then engulfing him once more. He had never been this out of control with any woman, of course it had to be with her, and where did she learn such things? Surely he’d never taught her…well, not at first, but there were times after a really thorough feeding that she had made his head spin but nothing like this. His hands were balling at the bed sheets and hers were tracing his hipline, teasing and gripping it before he could find his voice.

“Stop or I won’t have anything left.”

Her chuckle reverberated through his member and shocked every fiber of his system. His hands let go of the bed to move down to her head, which now bobbed up, licking and kissing the tip of him before looking up into his eyes. The passion he saw there ignited what she had already set aflame and he was filled with overwhelming joy to know she wanted this as much as he did.

Cloud’s hands urged her up and so she crawled towards him, making sure to slither along every sensitively exposed area of flesh on her way to meet his lips to the point where he wanted to buck her off and she wasn’t even squeezing him yet. This was going to be a night to remember all right, especially when he was still on his back and she was sliding a leg on either side of his waist, straddling and effectively pinning him to the bed.

“Since when do you like it on top?” His eyes were hazy with passion but he had to admit, this was turning him on even more if possible.

“There’s a lot you don’t know about me anymore, Cloud.”

A small hand was placed on his massive chest and she tweaked his nipple before putting her other hand along his chest, trying to gain balance as she placed her opening over his erect cock that immediately pierced her.

Tifa bit her lip to stop from crying out and all she heard below her was a low groan in his throat as he arched into her body, her nails digging into his shoulders as she tried to hold on and started a slow rhythm, so slowly that it tantalized every part of skin attached to each other at the moment. The feel of his member pushing inch after inch into her tight opening and then brushing the full length of her body before pulling out was overwhelming and after a few strokes at this pace, his hands decided to become adventurous, reaching up to brush the underside of her breasts.

She was moaning with him in no time. Her legs would not be able to hold onto him that long at that pace and so she increased, his hard cock bumping her cervix with little force. He matched her challenge with one of his own as each hand of his held one of her breasts and swirled his thumb around the hardened nipples, her body quivering at the little and yet mind-blowing motions. She glanced at his face and saw her own falling into the blue orbs and she knew she had lost control.

“Cloud?” She breathed, looking down into his eyes and then moving to his face, drawn to his lips that were on hers and in an instant she was on her back, him on top.

Tifa didn’t have time to question the change in position as she felt her legs spread wider and more of Cloud filled her, this time reaching to hit her cervix full on. Each stroke rode that unbelievable line of overwhelming passion and excruciating pain and just when she thought she’d break in two, unable to take anymore, he would pull back and she could breathe again before it would start all over. His mouth moved from hers to nuzzle and nibble at her neck and she felt her eyes roll into the back of her head. Damn him, he still knew what to do to make her go insane even after so long and of course her body betrayed her with her hands holding his head close before clinging to his shoulders as his pace continued to increase.

She could feel the smile as he felt her shudders pulse through him even as his hips continued to connect with hers with each thrust, but now his hands still on her ample chest started to move, kneading the mounds of sensitive skin until they were tingling. Cloud bit her neck and made her cry out in erotic pain before his mouth continued moving down her neck to the hollow of her throat where he licked and nipped at the skin, her head moving back to give him more room to do whatever he wanted to. When his lips disconnected from her skin is when she felt his pace increase, his body building a sheen of sweat above her and she couldn’t help the feeling he caused to swell in her, his form so warm and welcomed above her, covering her in passion, love and lust beyond all reason.

But it wasn’t over yet. His mouth was on her overheating skin once again, licking at the sweat that beaded over her flawless porcelain flesh and caused more and more to perspire when he moved his lips hungrily over one nipple, swirling it around with his tongue before biting down just enough to make her shudder and moan under him. All of this lasted only a few moments before moving to tease her other breast but it felt like heartbeats that lasted forever, her body pulsing with blood on fire in her veins.

When Cloud moved back up to her lips to kiss her, she was slick on every inch of her body and so his member was piercing her with no resistance, testing the limits and finding little to none as he pounded her into the mattress. Her nails dug into his shoulders and when she was finally able to loosen them a bit, she found their tips covered in blood. The bed frame was surely taking a beating and lasting up to its classic construction as Tifa reached up to the wood headboard and gripped onto it, trying to find something to hold onto instead of making mincemeat of his back and soon she didn’t have a choice as Cloud’s one hand engulfed her wrist like he did before in the club, pinning them to the pillows around her head as his other was at her waist, connecting her more to him if possible.

The growing passion and pressure was twisting her stomach into wonderful release as each stroke filled her body, completing her as another hard stroke pushed her over the edge and she was arching repeatedly into him, hips colliding furiously with his as she rode out her orgasm and felt his trigger around the spasms inside of her. Her lower regions closed on his stiff member and made it almost impossible for him to breathe as he released into her and continued to thrust, in and out over and over until his body could not move anymore and collapsed on top of her.

Tifa felt his heavy breathing against her chest as her own heart tried to calm down. He had let go of her arms before falling atop her and so she was free to wrap them around his head, playing with the hair idly there as if she had no idea what else to do. What else could you do after an experience like that besides hold the one who gave you so much passion and joy as close to you as possible?

It seemed as if Cloud had the same idea, rolling off of her to place her against his side. Tifa’s breaths were still coming out in small pants and he couldn’t help chuckling, forgetting how much he loved taking her breath away and watching her recover after such passion was shared. Of course, he never remembered it being that wild and intoxicating but after experiencing this new love with Tifa, there was no way he could leave her again, not for anything.

It was short lived as while Tifa lay resting in his arms with him holding her close, he sensed something wrong. He stopped moving, trying to hear the intruder downstairs and the scent in the air gave them away.

“Hunters.” The whispered word tingled Tifa’s ear and she opened her eyes in a flash, looking up at him questioningly.

“But why-” he cut her off with a finger to her lips, indicating they keep quiet while they get dressed and he led her to the roof ledge. In no time they came breaking through the bedroom door since neither bothered to lock it during their actions and launched a stake at the window. Cloud pulled Tifa down atop him just in time as the glass of the top section shattered and fell upon them in tinkling shards.

Quickly, Cloud kicked the red head through the shattered pane, knocking him into his buddy that was too big and dumb to not stand directly behind his comrade, both going down like dominos. Cloud sneered. Only two hunters after him? Shin-Ra was getting sloppy.

He and Tifa jumped down to the ground safely and ran, not looking back to see that their hunters did not get up in pursuit, instead calling in the incident on a two way radio. Cloud looked back at the last minute before turning down a street and saw a glimpse of red hair inside the house before losing sight.

Something was wrong, but he wasn’t sure what. He would deal with that when the time came. As for now, he had Tifa to take care of, and started off with taking her hand, and leading her to someplace safe to stay with him forever, or as long as time would allow. Forever was a long time for a vampire, but with the Turks a.k.a. hunters for Shin-Ra after him, their time was limited.
Sign up to rate and review this story