Categories > Original > Erotica

Loving Memory

by MRaven

A one-shot between two brothers. I added Y just incase seeing as both the characters are around 15-17, even though it's not really mentioned. Warnings: Yaoi (boyXboy), incest.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-09-03 - Updated: 2007-09-04 - 822 words - Complete

?Blocked
Warnings: Yaoi (boyXboy), incest.
Authors Note: Meko belongs to me and my girlfriend is letting me borrow Zane for this story. The story is actually Meko's dream, as you will find out in the cute, hopefully, fluffy ending, if you read that part that is. Enjoy!



---------------

"You okay Meko? You sure about this?" an older teen asks. Naked, above another, younger, naked teen.

Looking up at the older male, the young teen named Meko nods with a innocent smile. "I love you, Zane. I trust you." is all the boy says.

Staring at the beautiful form under him, he inserts a lotion coated finger into the form under him, stopping and hesitating as the body tenses, about to pull the finger out, the body relaxes again before he can. Slowly moving the finger in farther, the older teen named Zane leans down towards his lover and brothers ear and lovingly whispers "Relax" before inserting another finger.

Biting his lip at the extra finger, the younger couldn't help but shiver in pleasure at his brothers loving words that were laced with the lustful tone in his voice. Eye's going wide and mouth agap, he moans out in ecstasy as the two fingers brush against something inside him that lights every nerve in his body on fire.

Smiling, the older continues to thrust his two fingers against his brother's prostate while simultaneously scissoring his fingers, slipping in a third. Spreading the fingers apart numerous times, stretching the walls of the tight hole of his brothers anus before thrusting them in and out a few times before pulling them out.

Unable to control the sounds coming from his mouth, all the younger can do is wish that this moment would never end. The slightest whimper coming from his lips at the moment the fingers leave him, he is left in anticipation. Watching as his brother coats his engorged member with lotion, he pants and looks up into his brothers eyes and smiles.

Positioning his member at the stretched hole, Zane lifts his brother's legs around his waist. Slowly pushing against the hole, he slowly inserts the head of his erection inside his brother. Stilling for a moment, he does the same numerous times, pushing in slowly, on inch at a time until he is buried to the hilt. Eyes closed moans coming out each time he had moved.

Breath hitching as he feels his brother enter him, Meko bites his lip and does his best to stay relaxed for his brother. Eyes slipping closed, they only open when his brother is completely buried inside. Looking up, he smiles and places a hand on Zane's cheek watching his brother slowly open his eyes to look down at him. "I love you." he whispers, just loud enough for his brother to hear.

Smiling, Zane leans down and whispers against Meko's lips "I love you too". Kissing plush lips now, he slowly pulls out, thrusting back in at the same speed. Moving away from his brother's lips now, he looks down at him and watches his reactions. Smiling at the moan he receives, he repeats the action, a couple more times before gradually picking up the pace.

"Ah~!" the younger moans out as a certain thrust hits his prostate. Moaning again as the spot is hit once more, and then another time, and another. Moans turning into pleasure filled screams of ecstasy.

Unable to stay in control of himself any longer, Zane begins to thrust harder and deeper into the younger form. Moving a hand from a hip, he wraps it around Meko's own erection and starts stroking it in time with his thrusts, feeling himself close yet wanting his brother to climax first.

Eyes widening, Meko's body begins to spasm from the amount of pleasure. Arching up from the bed, he yells out in euphoria "Zane!" as streams of cum pump from his erection, coating Zane's hand and his abdomen with pearly white essence.

Moaning out, Zane continues to thrust into the spasming body. The sinfully addicting feeling of already tight walls growing tighter around his member, he yells out in bliss "Meko!" as he cums inside the panting form beneath him. Still thrusting, only stopping when he feels as if he will collapse, slowly catching his breath before slowly pulling out. Looming over his brother, he smiles. Cupping the younger's face, he gently kisses his brother before they both fall asleep, cuddled besides each other.

-------------------

Moaning in his slumber, a teen suddenly wakes up, looking around, he frowns. In a bedroom, in the home of his older brother, the one he had been dreaming of. Thinking back to the dream, he smiles. "Another memory. Our first time." he mutters softly to himself. Though, looking down at his bare form, he blushes deeply, seeing the hard erection leaking pre-cum. "I hope Zane didn't hear me." he says with a cute looking pout on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story