Categories > Anime/Manga > Tsubasa/xxxHolic

Universe of Discovery

by rufustehshinra

In the midst of searching a galaxy for a feather, two men find a common connection. KuroganexSyaoran YAOI. Star Wars crossover. Takes place sometime POST CELES. THIS DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS POST ACID...

Category: Tsubasa/xxxHolic - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Sci-fi - Characters: Fye,Kurogane,Mokona,Sakura,Syaoran - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-05 - Updated: 2007-09-06 - 1703 words - Complete

?Blocked
Author's Note: Star Wars crossover, though don't expect to see any of the Star Wars characters. Just letting them play in the universe. Story starts on Coruscant.


---
Towering, floating metal skyscrapers reflected the twinkling orange and red glow of this country's sun as it began its descent beyond the horizon. The constantly moving air traffic from the incoming space ships and speeders that moved about from building to building caught the glow of the sun off their hulls. They reminded Kurogane of the fireflies of his home world. On late spring and summer evenings, he found it relaxing to sit and watch the fireflies in the garden as he enjoyed a cup of sake.

Kurogane missed those days.

He supposed this wasn't too bad a change though. Despite the noise from the traffic and the ground below, it was the most beautiful place he'd ever seen, and one of the most exotic. This world had a large collection of races from other worlds. It was the first world they'd landed in that had ways to travel to other worlds without having to switch dimensions. Both kids had been so excited at this discovery that it had taken a couple of hours to get them settled down for the night. The resulting peace and quiet was more than worth the effort. The princess and manjuu were asleep in her room, the mage and brat in their shared room. Kurogane had the living room area all to himself and had decided to enjoy the view from the balcony that was off the living area.

The sun had passed below the horizon now, and still the sky was lit with all the marvelous colors of sunset from the trillions of city lights sparkling all around them. When they had arrived, somebody had told them this was a world that never slept. Kurogane hadn't thought much at the time, but he understood now.

Behind him there was the sound of soft footfalls as somebody came outside with him. He identified the footsteps as belonging to Syaoran and so was unsurprised when the kid leaned up against the metal railing next to him. The ninja glanced down at the kid. His hair was mussed and he was rubbing sleep out of his eyes in an attempt to cover his blushing cheeks. Syaoran saw him looking and turned his head as though it would stop his teacher from putting two and two together. One black eyebrow arched in curiosity, but Kurogane decided not to mention it just yet. The kid would talk when he was ready.

They watched the city together for awhile, Syaoran feeling more and more awkward by the minute until he couldn't stand it anymore. Working up his courage, he found his voice. "I had a weird dream," he said, fidgeting a bit as he struggled to meet Kurogane's gaze.

That hadn't been hard to figure out. Not much else could make a boy blush that hard in the middle of the night. He remained silent, not pushing the boy to talk, not entirely comfortable with where this was headed. "I don't know what to think of it either," Syaoran continued. "I was with this... person and we were kissing and... and stuff." The brat looked absolutely mortified.

"'And stuff'?" he asked, seeking clarification he didn't know if he really wanted.

Syaoran nodded. "You know. Like touching-that stuff." Brown eyes refused to meet his any longer as the kid turned so his back was to Kurogane.

Oh. That 'stuff.' "It's just sex," he said, shrugging it off. Maybe if he played it down the kid would be more comfortable with it.

Or maybe not. His back stiffened and the back of his neck flushed a pale pink in the city lights. "I-" he started. Syaoran paused for a deep breath and forced his hands to unclench. "It was more than that, maybe."

How the hell could you go further than sex? Kurogane blinked, puzzled. Sex was sex. There was nothing more sexual than sex, right? "Eh?" he asked. The kid was facing him now, with that determined, brave look in his eye that meant he was about to say or do something he wasn't entirely convinced was safe.

"It was with somebody I care about very much," he said, voice firm but soft with barely disguised affection.

Where was he going with this? "Aa," Kurogane replied. It was his turn to feel awkward. The ninja had never really been good with talking about feelings or stuff like this.

There was silence for a moment as they both watched the cityscape, bracing themselves for what they both knew was about to be said. Syaoran broke the silence first. "I-it was you, in my dream," he confessed, voice serious and solemn and suddenly so adult. Kurogane took a deep breath so he wouldn't do anything that would wake the others and make this more awkward.

"I see," he said, sitting heavily on the bench. This was uncomfortable and strange. He looked up at the kid. Syaoran had his back to the railing now and he leaned against it with his elbows resting on the ledge. Mussed brown hair shone with the slightest blond highlights when struck by the lights and hung over a serious face no longer covered with that childish blush. Kurogane had never seen the kid look so grown up since his they'd left Celes. It was oddly attractive and the moment their eyes met he felt a shiver work its way up his spine.

No, he told his body firmly. But it was hard to ignore when Syaoran seemed to be having the same reaction. Their eyes locked, brown and red studying the other as unspoken words and feelings passing between them, Kurogane began to really realize just how close they had become, relying on each other so much for comfort since he'd come into Kurogane's life. They studied each other, searching for answers neither would ever speak out loud.

Kurogane stood, moving closer to study the person he trusted the most. Syaoran straightened as he stepped close. Determined and focused and perhaps a little afraid, brown eyes stared into his own as though willing him to do something. He studied the young man a moment longer, making sure. One hand rose to brush over the side of the kid's face. Syaoran's face was rough with stubble against his skin, but soft underneath. Something changed in his eyes at the feeling of Kurogane's hand on his face. It was what he'd been waiting for.

Kurogane's other hand rested on his hip, pulling Syaoran up against him as the other tilted his chin up. Leaning down, the ninja pressed his lips to the young man's. Syaoran responded instantly, hands tangling in the taller man's hair as he parted his lips. The invitation was vigorously accepted as Kurogane explored the kid's mouth, hands roaming over Syaoran's body.

The feelings sweeping through him felt wonderful, setting his nerves on edge and sending shocks of arousal to his groin. He wondered where the kid had learned to kiss like that-decided it didn't matter, so long as it never stopped. Syaoran's nails raked over his scalp and Kurogane growled into the kiss. It deepened as Syaoran's tongue fought back against his, pushing into the ninja's mouth and exploring with vigor. Limber fingers found their way under Syaoran's shirt, pushing it up to rub calloused hands over toned muscles and taut skin. Kurogane wondered if he'd ever get the way the brat shivered when he tugged on one hard nipple out of his head. He did it again and Syaoran pulled away with a moan to tug his shirt over his head. It smacked against the window. Kurogane didn't have enough time to wonder if it was loud enough to wake someone up before Syaoran had a hand on his crotch, rubbing it over the awakening hardness it found there.

"Fuck," he growled, and pinned Syaoran to rail of the balcony so he could kiss him breathless. The kid moaned underneath him as slender hands clutched at his shoulders. Kurogane worked Syaoran's pants off without breaking their kiss. Taking his erection in hand, he stroked and teased until Syaoran was gasping and writhing against him.

Red eyes watched the boy intently as he came hard over the ninja's hand. After he relaxed, Kurogane carried the boy to the bench to rest before gathering up his clothes. He sat down next to him, and Syaoran leaned heavily against him, breathing hard. They stayed like that for a long moment before a rustling inside caught Kurogane's attention.

"Get dressed," he ordered, helping him as best Kurogane could. Syaoran got his shirt down a mere half second before the door opened and the mage stepped out into the cool night air. Kurogane drew his coat further around himself to hide his erection.

A blue eye studied them for a long moment, narrowed slightly in suspicion before his face relaxed. "There you two are," he said. Fai knelt in front of them, frowning when he had a better look at Syaoran's face. "Are you all right?" The magician raised a hand to his forehead to check for a fever.

Syaoran mumbled that he was fine and tried to burrow further into Kurogane's side. "But your face is flushed. And you're warm!" Fai insisted. "Why are you letting him stay out here in the cold?" he demanded of Kurogane.

"He's old enough to know what his body's capable of."

Fai glared. "He's got a fever." Standing, he pulled Syaoran to his feet. "Come inside and rest," he not-quite ordered. "You don't want to be sick tomorrow, do you?"

The kid shook his head and allowed Fai to lead him back inside, too relaxed and tired to argue. The mage gave him the look that meant, "Don't you stay out here so late that you're too grumpy to deal with in the morning." Kurogane sighed. Might as well get to bed, since it looks like things aren't going anywhere further for now, he thought. Standing, Kurogane took one last look at the impressive view before following them inside, trying to turn his thoughts toward tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story