Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Summer Hearts

by MRaven

It's the beginning of summer vacation for Riku and Sora, who have been dating for a month now. But, as they go about, hiding their love for each other from their friend Kairi, Sora's twin, Roxas, h...

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2007-09-06 - Updated: 2007-09-06 - 1568 words

?Blocked

Disclaimer: I do not own any Kingdom Hearts character in the fanfiction. Square Enix and Disney do. I make no money whatsoever from this story.

Pairings: Riku/Sora, Demyx/Zexion, Axel/Roxas.
Authors Note: Alright, this is my first fanfiction and I really wouldn't mind some feedback. The fic is basically an AU (obviously) and there is a good chance that the characters are at least a little, if not all together, out of character. Also, later in the story, there will be at least one lemon.

--------------------------
Summer Hearts




"So, what are you doing for the summer Riku?"

"I dunno. Me and Sora were planning on going to the main island."

"And you weren't going to invite me?!"

"Hm, I guess you can come too, Kairi."

"Yay! Thank you Riku!"

"No prob. Er, I gotta go. Promised Sora I'd be over at his place in a couple minutes."

"You two sure have been spending a lot of time together."

"Well, he is my best friend."

"Aren't I your best friend too?"

"Yeah. Look, I gotta go!"

"Fine!"

"Kai?"

Sighing, a silver haired teenager hangs up a phone and goes to slip on a pair of sneakers. Looking up at the clock, he runs out of the house and rushes to a house down the street. Swearing considerably on his way there.

Catching his breath, he knocks on the door and pushes some of his long hair out of his face.

--------Meanwhile--------

"Crap crap crap crap crap! He'll be here in five minutes!" comes a spazzy voice belonging to a short brunet with spiky hair. "Clothes! Need clothes!" he says again and runs to his closet, bare in nothing but a pair of boxers. Swinging the closet door open, he quickly looks through the articles of clothing and grabs a sky blue t-shirt and a pair of baggy black jeans. "Belt!" he yells to himself as the pants fall off of him. Grabbing a belt from his closet, he quickly put it on and closes the closet loudly and runs towards his shoes which are next to his bedroom door.

Finally taking the time to catch his breath, he calmly opens his door and jumps back and screams. Blinking back at him is his twin brother Roxas, who looks very annoyed at the moment.

"Your boyfriend is at the door." he mutters loudly enough for Sora to barely hear him.

"Did you answer the door?" Sora spazzes.

"Don't feel like it." Roxas mutters again before walking away, down the hall, and into his bedroom.

Closing his bedroom door, Sora runs down the stairs, almost tripping on his own feet a couple times and lands into the front door. Standing up, he shakes his head and opens the door and immediately hugs Riku.

"Hey Sor. Ready to go?" Riku says with a smirk.

"Of course I am! What took you so long?!" Sora says with a grin before walking out of the doorway and outside.

"Kairi ended up calling me and she wouldn't hang up... Oh, and she's going with us on Monday." Riku says with a deep sigh.

"What?!" Sora whines out. "But that's supposed to be our time!"

"Yeah. I know Sora, but she said that we were spending too much time together. I had to let her come unless she would have found us out."

"Oh... Okay. So, where are we going?" says Sora, a bright smile on his face once again.

"Mall. I'm meeting Demyx and Axel there and their bringing dates. You don't mind, do you?" Riku says, now walking down the sidewalk, holding Sora's hand.

"Nah. That sounds fine." he says with a smile.

------------------

Lips locked, arms around each other, and sitting on a bench in a mall, the forms of Demyx and Zexion making out in a very public area can be seen. "Mmmn... People are watching..." mumbles Zexion, his boyfriends hand in his bluish steel colored hair. "Does it matter?" Demyx whines before locking their lips together in another breath taking kiss. Mewling, Zexion manages a "yes" before a tongue invades his mouth.

Walking up to the couple, Riku clears his throat while Sora giggles. "Where's Axel?" he asks.

Jumping up and away from Demyx, Zexion looks at Riku and Sora with a deep red blush on his face while Demyx is smirking.

"Said he had something better to do." Demyx says with a shrug. "So it's just the four of us!" he says with a grin.

Standing up, Zexion sighs and walks over towards Sora. "Did you read that book I gave you?" he asks.

"Erm... No? Heh... Haven't had the time."Sora replys, scratching the back of his head.

Getting up to follow his boyfriend, Demyx pinches Zexions' ass before smiling at Riku. "So. Where do we go first man?".

"Movie?" Riku says in a questioning voice towards Sora, and then at Demyx and a still blushing Zexion.

All of them nodding, Riku smirks and starts to walk to the cinemas, Sora at his side and Zexion and Demyx behind them, Demyx groping Zexion every now and then. Quickly reaching the box office, they all look up at the movie listings and try and find the next movie, whatever it is.

"Er, four tickets for the next showing of... anything..." Demyx says with a shrug before handing the woman the money and getting the tickets. Handing a ticket out to all of them he looks at Riku and says "Your buying the popcorn and soda."

----------Meanwhile----------

"Hey! Rox!" yells a red haired teen with long, spiky hair, throwing rocks at Roxas' window. Though, accidentally hitting the blond named Roxas in the head as he opens the window.

Glaring down at the red head, the blond rolls his eyes and says "I'll meet you at the back door." with an annoyed tone in his voice. Closing the window, Roxas moves towards his bedroom door, and walks down to the back door.

Grinning like a fool, the moment the back door opens, Axel locks his lips to Roxas' and pushes him against a wall and closes the door with his foot. "Axel~!" Roxas whines. "If my parents catch us -" the blond says before being cut off by Axel's lips. "Then why don't we go up to your room." the red head says with a smirk. "Fine..." Roxas says and goes to walk back up to his room.

Walking towards his bed, he sits down on the edge and watches as Axel closes the door behind him. "Why are you here?" Roxas asks with a scowl on his face.

"What, not happy to see me Roxy?" Axel teases while walking over towards Roxas and leans down and kisses Roxas. "Because I don't think that's true." he says, kissing Roxas again and pushing him back on the bed.

Pulling away from the kiss, Roxas sends a weak glare up at Axel and says "Oh? And why is that?".

Smirking, Axel leans down and nips at Roxas' neck and whispers in Roxas' ear "Because you wouldn't have let me in.".

"Shut up-ah!" Roxas mutters before blushing.

"What was that Roxy?" Axel asks with a cocky smirk on his face. Hand down both Roxas' pants and underwear and grasping the steadily growing penis that he is slowly stroking to become fully erect.

"Ba-bastahh! Nnnnh!" Roxas tries to say while Axel is pulling down his pants. Now his boxers, Axel's hand still pumping his now hard erection.

Letting out a soft chuckle, Axel hovers over his face and kisses him. "Shhh... I thought you said your parents were awake. Wouldn't want them finding out.".

"Nnnng! Sh-shut up..." the blond mutters before biting his bottom lip.

Taking said lip and sucking on it, Axel starts to pump Roxas' cock faster, pre-cum leaking from the head and onto his fingers. About to move said finger down, in between Roxas' butt cheeks and into the small hole found there, he curses loudly and grabs the vibrating cell phone from his pocket. Moving away from Roxas all together, he stands up and towards the door. "What do you want Dem?" he asks with a obvious sign of annoyance in his voice.

"You going to the party tonight?" Demyx asks.

"Party?"

"Yeah... You know, the one I've been psyched out about like, all week 'cause I managed to talk Zexy into going."

"Oh.. I forgot about that. I might be there. Just have to see what I'm going to be doing before it.". Looking back at Roxas', Axel almost drops the phone, the sight of Roxas' own hand doing exactly what his was doing. Walking out of the room, Axel sighs and talks to Demyx more.

Pouting in the room, all alone now, Roxas continues to stroke himself, muffling his moans with a pillow. Moaning out Axel's name, into said pillow as cum spurts from his erection and onto his hand. Relaxing on his bed for a moment, he lifts his hand to his mouth and licks it clean, pretending that, instead of his own cum, that it's Axel's.


------------------------
AN: So, how was it? As I stated in my note above the story, it's my first fanfic and I will love reviews. But, then again, who doesn't. Please don't flame. I would love pointers and all, just don't be rude. I'm currently working on the second chapter, there may be a lemon somewhere in it. Thanks for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story