Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

On With The Show

by DoNotBeAFreak

"I found it oddly exiting that he was watching, and enjoying it." PWP smut and voyeurism.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-07 - Updated: 2007-09-08 - 1372 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: It's not true and I own no one.
************

"Hiya Mikey." I looked up from my math homework as Frank walked into the livingroom. I gave a quiet reply as Frank sat on the couch beside me. "What's the teach got you slaving over this time?"

"Exsponents," I said in barely a whisper.

"What?" Frank snatched the worksheet from my lap and scanned it with a scowl. "Oh...It's some of that what does X equal shit. I was never good at that. Always forgot to carry this and cancel out that." He smiled at me and handed back the paper.

I love Franks smile. He's so hansom when he smiles, and that lip ring moves so slightly and glints in the light.

"Where's Gerard?"

"He had detention. Told me I could go ahead and come over if I wanted. He should be back soon."

I nodded and placed my homework on the coffee table. The smile was still on Franks lips, and the most ginormous urge to kiss him started to swell in my stomach. Slowly I leaned forward, closing my eyes just in time for our lips to touch. Frank didn't move away, nor did he protest in any way. He just sat there and let my tongue trace the crease of his lips. A moan escaped my throat when he let me in, and my fingers tangled in his hair. "What's that for?" Frank asked when I broke the kiss.

"I don't know. I just wanted to do it so badly."

"Am I really that hot?" He smirked.

"Please don't tell Gerard. He'd be so mad if he knew."

Frank chuckled and touched my cheek with his palm. "Gerard won't be mad."

"Yes he will. You're his boyfriend and I'm his brother."

"I repeat he won't be mad."

The hand on my cheek began to turn my head so that I could look over my shoulder. There stood Gerard, arms folded over his chest and amused grin splitting his face. "I thought it would take you forever."

"Take me forever to do what?"

"To kiss him. You've had your eye on Frankie ever sense I brought him home last year."

"So you're not mad?"

"Hell no. Now on with the show, Frankie and I aren't gonna let ya get away with just a little kiss."

I turned back to Frank and he gave me one of the most evil grins I've ever seen before claiming my mouth with those sexy lips. His tongue caressed every surface it could reach, causing a loud moan to issue forth from my chest. Frankie smiled into the kiss before pressing his body against mine and laying me down underneath him.

From the corner of my half lidded eyes I could see Gerard lounging in Dad's armchair. He was watching us, right hand fiddling with the button and zip of his jeans and his left fingers tracing his lips. Normally I would have been a bit uncomfortable about that, but the way that Franks fingers felt on my warm flesh made my head swim and I forgot all about Gerard.

I raised my arms so that Frank could take off my shirt and he slipped his own off before bending down to lick and kiss my belly. "Tell me what you want Mikey. Do you want me to suck it, or do you want a nice hard fuck?" My erection was growing harder by the second, pressing into Franks thigh and sending shocks of pleasure with the slightest movement. "Don't be shy."

"S...Suck it."

"Good boy," Frank whispered with a grin. I gasped as he went back to kissing my belly, going lower and lower till he reached my jeans. He took his sweet time undoing my pants. It caused me to let out a groan of frustration as he slid them down my legs. "Eager aren't we?" Gerard chuckled from his spot in the armchair. My gaze shifted from Frankie and his sexy mouth on my hip to my brother. His hand was now buried in his pants, slowly yet forcefully pulling himself off. The sight of it and the hot mouth that now engulfed me forced a moan from my throat. I tore my eyes away from Gerard to that I could watch Frankie's swollen lips and cold piercing slide across my hot flesh.

"Oh my god," I whispered over and over again as Frank's tongue swirled around the head. "Fuck yes."

"That's right talk to him, tell him you like it."

"I'm gonna..."

My legs wouldn't stay still. The right one wrapped itself around Frank's torso and the left one found its way to his shoulder. I sat up and bent over so that my head rested on Franks. My body had almost formed a cocoon around him by the time I came. "Klingy much?"

"Sorry."

"Don't be. Now, what's next."

I looked at Gerard, hoping to get the answer from him. He just smiled and kept touching himself in the same slow manner as before. "Fuck me Frankie."

"Are you sure?"

I looked into his eyes, "yes."

A grin and a growl later I was flat on my back once more. "Have you done this before?" I shook my head. "I'll be gentle then." He whispered before taking hold of my hips and pulling me closer.

With nerves fingers I undid Franks pants for him, staring in awe at huge bulge that his boxers where holding captive. Both Gerard and Frank's smirks grew as I tugged his pant down before slipping his boxers past his hips. A moan escaped my throat when I saw it. 'How's it going to fit?' Frank's fingers touched my cheek and traced my lips. Slowly I took two of them in my mouth, sucking, licking, and grazing my teeth over them gently. His moans mixed with my brothers filled the air, and my erection started to come back to life. After a while Frank removed his fingers and began to play with my opening. It stung a bit but soon both digits where inside me, making me squirm in pleasure and moan as they touched the sweet spot that I've heard so much about. I stared up at Frank through my eyelashes as he spat on his hand and began to slick himself up as best he could.

"It's going to hurt a bit. Just tell me when to stop or when to keep going." I nodded and he removed his fingers. Slowly he pushed in and my eyes began to water in pain. Frank leaned down and spoke softly in my ear once it was all the way in. "You okay?" I nodded and he tugged at my legs so that they would wrap around his waist. "Just say when." I took a couple deep breathes before whispering "when" in his ear. Frank chuckled and began to move in and out slowly. The pain was quickly turning into pleasure, and I moaned loudly when he brushed against my sweet spot. Not far away Gerard was still looking on intently, touching himself and grinning evilly. I found it oddly exiting that he was watching, and enoying it.

"Mmm...Harder Frankie." He growled a bit before picking up the pace. My hips rose and fell with his and my thighs gripped his waist tighter. I let out a gasp when I felt his hand on my neglected erection. Compared to Franks thrusts his hand was slow and gentle, causing me to thow my head back and moan into the couch cushion. "I'm...close." I started to pant as muscles in my abdomen began to quiver and sparks of pleasure crackled in my groin. Frank's moans where starting to get louder, and Gerard was becoming way more vocal. Then finally in the middle of a deep thrust and a sloppy kiss I came. My back arched into it as Frank soon fallowed and milked his orgasm, rolling his hips against me till he was to limp to stay in.

"Fuck," came Gerard's mutter from the armchair. I lifted my head and looked at him in time to see him rebutton his pants.

Frank was grinning like an idiot. "Voyeuristic fuck ain't ya?"

************
Read and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story