Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

This Is Unbeleavable

by DoNotBeAFreak

"Surprise, guess who I slept with!" ONESHOT Patrick/ofc

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-07 - Updated: 2007-09-08 - 2001 words - Complete

?Blocked
This is not real and it never happened, I don't own or know Patrick. Which is a shame cause he's so adorable
Authors note: The girl is kind of based on myself, something I don't normaly do but meh why not? Some of the words in her dialogue are mispelled on purose cause, well, that's the way I talk. I have a slight southern accent so her and her sister have one. Don't ask me why, this is sposed to be a humor fic and somethings just don't have to make sense.
*************

I don't belong here. The music is to loud and there's way to many people in here. I feel so clrostriphobic. I'm uncomfortable in my skin as well. The shirt that my friends insisted on me wearing feels way to tight and the hip hugger jeans that they managed to help me squeeze into are riding up my ass. It also doesn't help that in order to wear these jeans I have to either wear a thong or no panties at all.

'Damn this thong is iritating.'

My friends are on the dance floor shaking their asses for all the pretty emo boys. I would be right there with them if I didn't feel so fat and useless and ugly. Those bitches, we're soposed to be here to find a drunk that doesn't disgust me and pop my cherry. 'Twenty two years old is way to old to be a virgin.' That's what they said when they found out about my inability to find a guy that would look at me long enough to even entertain the thought of bending me over the couch and fucking my brains out. Look at them now, look at how the boys are swooning over them and they forget about tonights original mission, look at how they cling to the walking erection of their choice and giggle.

'Oh how I loath them.'

I covered the squishy part of my belly that everyone was probably able to see and laugh at with my arms and pushed my back further against the bar. The aweful smell of liquor, something that I can't stand, floated into my nose and it wrinkled as I watched one of my 'friends' leave with some random scene kid. 'Oh sure leave me here with Nicole. I'll get back home just fine with her making out with goth boy over there.'

"What'll it be girly?" the bartender rasped.

"Oh uh..." I turned to face the bar and he stared at me impatiently. "Coke?" He raised his eyebrow and bent down to retrieve a can of Coka-Cola. It was old and had Christmas polar bears dancing across the cool alluminum. "Thanks." I forked over the fifty cents and he left to tend to this guy that just puked at the end of the bar.

"You come here often?"

Some coke spewed from my mouth in surprise. "What!"

"I said do you come here often?" I finally looked at him after wiping the coke from my chin and lips. He wasn't that much taller then me, an inch at the most, and he wore a plain baseball cap that matched his shirt. A smile tugged at his pouty lips and his glasses gave him a dorky kind of charm.

"No my friends dragged me here. To be honest I hate places like this."

"My name's Patrick."

"Lindsay," I replied with a smile and a hand for him to shake. He shook it firmly.

"So where are your friends?"

"One is gone and the other one is gettin' dry humped in the corner as we speak."

Patrick chuckled. "You have no one to keep you company then?" I shook my head. "Mind if I keep you company?"

Five minutes later we were sitting at a booth as far away from the dance floor as possible and laughing and talking about everything under the sun. I told him about how I was so uncomfortable in the clothes that I was forced to wear and he actually said that I didn't look bad. That surprised me.

"Bullshit, I'm to fat to wear this crap." I stood up and poked my chubby belly. "See there, it's squishy. Chicks with squishy bellys ain't sposed to wear tight shirts. It ain't flatterin'. Plus these damn pants are ridin' up my ass."

"Well I think you look nice." I could feel a blush creeping up on my cheeks. "You're not fat by the way. I don't think you're fat." Now usually if a guy said that to a girl she would be mad cause that implies that she is fat, in a nice way,but still fat. However, I kind of took it as a compliment. No body has ever told me that I'm not fat before. "I think you're pretty." Oh shit, another first.

I sat down, but not across the table were I had been sitting, on the bench beside Patrick. "Please tell me you didn't just say that so that I would fuck you."

He laughed, did I mention that I love his laugh. "Nah. I do think that you are fuckable though." I could feel myself getting wet already.

"Then let's go fuck."

"Wait what!?"

"I'm bein' to forward ain't I?"

"Just a little."

"So you don't wanna fuck me?"

"I never said that."

"Then let's go." Before Patrick could protest I took his hand and began to drag his to the door. "We can take your car can we?"

"Yeah, but where are we going?"

I stoped once we were on the other side of the door and turned to look at him blankly. "Your car." Okay I admit it, in a car ain't really the first place I would pick but I didn't want to bring him home with me. I have things laying out in the open that I would have to hide first, like my beanie baby collection.

"Oh no we're not fucking in my car."

"Got a better place?"

"Is it to cliched to go to a hotel?"

I shook my head and Patrick gave me this cute little smile.

*

The hotel was kind of cheap, but what do you expect? It was suitable for it's purpose though sense it had a king size bed and clean sheets. Patrick held the door open for me like a gentleman and I hurried my fat, nerves ass in and sat on the bed.

"So what now?"

"Well the first step really is to make out." He then placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me closer. His lips pressed onto mine gently and I tried to figure out what to do. The best answer I could come up with was to close my eyes and put my hand on his chest. It was a bit squishy like my belly but I didn't mind, muscley guys kind of freak me out anyway. I moaned when his tongue slipped out and traced my lips. I let him into my mouth and moaned again as he felt my teeth and caressed my tongue.

Oh it was so nice. My god forsaken thong was so damp and the tingling between my legs grew into full on pleasure that made my hips want to move. Patrick's hand found its way under my shirt and his fingers pressed into the curve of my breast. Eagerly I pulled off the shirt. He smiled a bit before kissing my neck and reaching for the hook of my bra. It unsnapped and I tugged off his shirt before pushing him down onto the bed and straddling his hips. 'Oh shit he can see me. Cover up, cover up, cover up!' My arms flew up to cover my breasts and I shrunk down a bit in embarrassment.

"Don't do that." Patrick whispered as he took my hands away from my boobs. "In situations like this you have to let everything go, cause if you don't lucky guys like me will never know how sweet your skin tastes." With that Patrick sat up a little and buried his face into my chest. Licking, biting, nibbling. Oh that felt so nice to. I ground my ass down into his lap and the moan that escaped him made me tremble. One of his hands left my breasts and started to fumble with the buttons on my pants. Warm fingers slipped under the damp napkin that my friends called a thong and found my clit. "Fuck!" Patrick chuckled against my breasts.

"You like that don't you?"

"Oh hell yes."

"Just wait. It'll get better." I whimpered at his words and let him gently lift me off his lap and press me into the bed below him. Squirming I let Patrick slide my pants and 'underwear' down the length of my legs. His tongue trailed my body as he crawled up to pull me into a kiss that caused me to moan loudly. The sound of his pants hitting to floor filled my ears and I felt the bare skin of his hips touch my thighs. 'This is it. You're gonna do it. You're gonna have sex with a random guy that picked you up at a bar. Fuck!' All thoughts fled my skull as I felt him slide it in. It stung more then I thought it would, but that soon disappeared as Patrick began to move it in and out in long slow strokes. My thighs clamped around his waist and my hips began to fallow his oh so enjoyable rythem. Moans escaped both our throats as the kiss broke.

"Oh my god!"

"Mmph, didn't I tell you that you're fuckable?"

I looked up at him through my eyelashes and laughed a bit cause he still had his hat and glasses on. "Yes." I reached up and took off his hat and buried my fingers into his hair. Patrick's eyes closed as he came down to nibble and suck on my neck.

My thighs squeezed around him as his strokes became faster and deeper, giving me pleasure like nothing I had ever experienced at home with my fingers. I was close, real close. Muscles twitched in anticipation and my hips rose and sunk with his. "Oh fuck yes!" The fingers that were still tangled in his hair tightened a bit and he groaned against my neck. Then it hit me. My mouth wide open, my back arched against him, and my thighs tightening around his waist, it hit me. Five quick strokes later Patrick groaned against my neck again and moved from between my legs, but he didn't let go of me, he hugged me close to him.

"Lindsay?" Patrick tired voice reach my ears through the post coital haze that I was swimming in.

"Yeah?"

"I so totally have to get your number."

*

It's been two weeks sense I gave Patrick my number, along with a couple of other things (wink wink ) and he still hasn't called me. But he said that should be expected cause he had to do some stuff for work. What he had to do I never asked, but thanks to my little sister being a preppie MTV teenager I found out.

"Welcome back to TRL." Said the blonde with a huge smile and breasts made for feeding all the hungry babies in the world. "Today we have a special guest here to play the first single of their new album. Fall Out Boy!"

My little sister squealed along with the girls on tv and something clicked in my head. 'I think I've heard of them before. On the radio along with the annoying repetition of a song that I think is called Sugar We're Going Down.' Tearing my eyes away from the book that I was reading on the couch I place my gaze on the tv screne.

"Oh my fuckin' god!"

"I know, ain't they awesome?" My sister shrieked as Patrick began to sing.

"Oh...my...fuckin'...god!"
Sign up to rate and review this story