Categories > Celebrities > Emma Watson

Happy New Year

by Bonnie

Hermione gives Harry a "special" Happy New Year gift.

Category: Emma Watson - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2007-09-10 - Updated: 2007-09-10 - 2127 words - Complete

?Blocked
Author: Bonnie

Email: "ginny_slv@yahoo.com ":mailto:ginny_slv@yahoo.com

Rating: NC-17

Disclaimer: I do not own J.K Rowling, Harry Potter, any of the characters, or anything related to them. What I do own: My imagination.

HappyNew Year



“Happy Holidays Happy Holidays
Time for witches true to brew
A festive concoction for you

Happy Holidays Happy Holidays
The Winter's curse, may it turn white as snow
For it's a festive time for us to show"


The carols could be heard throughout the halls. Students were leaving to be home with their families. All but one. Harry sat alone, at a long table, by himself with a scowl on his face.

“Harry!”

“What Hermione?”

“My, uh, my parents said you could spend the holidays with us, if you would like.”

The scowl melted into a smile, “really?”

The next morning, everyone boarded the train, including Harry. He could barely contain himself he was so excited and really looking forward to spending the holidays with Hermione and her family.

The ride back to London seemed to take forever. There was all the small chit chat, teasing, and horsing around as usual. Ron really let Harry have it when he found out Harry would be spending the Holidays with Hermione. Down deep, Ron was feeling something he had never experienced before. All he knew is that he wished it was him and not Harry. Normally Ron would say little to Hermione, but on the trip back he seemed to go out of his way to talk to her about anything he could think of, to the point both Hermione and Harry were beginning to wonder what was the matter with Ron.

Finally, they reached the station. The Weasely's were there to pick up their brood and say hello to Harry. When they heard he would be spending the holidays with Hermione and her family rather than his horrid Aunt and Uncle they were very happy for Harry.

“See ya in a couple weeks Ron!” Harry yelled to Ron as he went off with Hermione and her parents. Ron smiled and waved and turned his back to go with his parents.


None of them knew that something was about to happen, something none of them would've ever have guessed.

Harry found that he immediately liked the Granger's. He found himself staying in a large guestroom with complete run of the house. The next few days were the best that he could remember ever having and he knew that he would treasure the memories for years to come. Christmas was great and they even had gifts for him!

The next week he spent time with Hermione and they were able to catch a couple of movies. Time seemed to move too fast. Then New Year's Eve came. Hermione's parents went out to a party leaving Hermione and Harry at home.

Harry had settled in to watch a little TV.

“Harry”

“I, uh, have a surprise for you.”

“Really,” Harry turned and his eyes almost exited their sockets.

There stood Hermione in the hall wearing long black stockings, a black top with things hanging down around it, a black bikini like bottom, and a rhinestone tiara with Happy New Year on it.

Harry was speechless, “I, uh, I, uh, Hermione!”

“Happy New Year” she said with a smile.

Hermione then sat on the floor. "What's the matter Harry, you look like you've seen a ghost or something?"

While sitting on the floor Hermione stood up.

“What's the matter with you? Don't you like my New Year's party costume?”


"Oh, uh, what!”


Hermione was quite aware of what she was doing to Harry. She went into the kitchen and sat on the counter.

“Harry, I need you to help me in here.”

“Okay, uh, be right there.” Having to stop and tuck things in as best he could. His cock was so hard it was trying to burst through his pants.

“Harry, are you coming?”

Bending over somewhat Harry went into the kitchen and about shot his wad right there. Hermione sat on the counter and was tipped so that he could see her butt very clearly and a good part her leg.

“So, Harry, do you like my costume?”

“Uh, sure, Hermione, it is, uh really nice.”

Hermione had a big smile. Harry was thinking that she never had looked so beautiful and also noticed her bare butt and that a strap had fallen off of one shoulder. His eyes were trying to take her all in and he was having a hard time taking his eyes off of her skin, wherever it showed.

Hermione was enjoying Harry's goggling her. She slid off the table and onto the floor and stretched one leg back and Harry could see almost everything.

“Harry, I need you to rub my leg.”

“What!”

“Please, it hurts, just above the stocking.”

“But”

“My parents won't be back for hours, if that is what you are worried about.”

“No, uh,” with that Harry knelt next to Hermione and began rubbing her thigh where she said.

“That feels good Harry. Now you need to rub it higher.”

Harry was almost in shock. He kept rubbing and feeling her thigh. It felt so good, so soft and then she kind of pulled her leg back a little further exposing the area that by now Harry couldn't take his eyes off of.

“You want to rub that too?”

Without answering his hand slipped up to her crotch and began rubbing under her black bikini bottoms.

This is what Hermione had been angling for since the beginning. She wanted to lay Harry.

As he kept feeling her up she reached up and pulled down her bottoms and laid back and let Harry continue. She then reached up and unbuckled Harry's belt and he slid his pants down.

His erect cock was so hard he thought it would explode, but within a few minutes Harry was experiencing a once in a life-time event, the deflowering of Hermione and he pumped and she pulled him close and began giving him a French kiss while he continued to pump until there was a gasp from Hermione and Harry experience the ecstasy of one climax after another until he was exhausted.

Hermione smiled, looked at Harry, while he was still buried deep within her, and said, “Happy New Year.”

The next day, Harry woke up and looked around, he was still in the guest bedroom. Then the memories from the night before came flooding in. Just thinking about screwing Hermione for almost two hours made his cock rigid. He wanted her now.

Just then. He heard a whisper, “Harry.”

He looked up and Hermione was peeking around the door, “Come over to the spare room, I have a surprise for you. “ Then her head disappeared.

Harry got up, his hard cock was pushing the bottoms of his PJs' out so he grabbed a robe and threw it on. He looked down the hall and could see the door to the spare room was slightly ajar. He tip toed as quietly as he could and went in the room. He felt his cock actually moving as he saw Hermione sitting on the floor.

She had her legs spread and one foot up on the edge of the closet. “Are you read to give it to me some more?”

Harry dropped the robe and was on her within a second burying his hard cock deep.

“That's it, ah, that's it Harry, oh, ya, just keep doing that, augh”

Harry kept pumping her for all he was worth. Hermione couldn't seem to get enough.

“Hermione, what about your parents?”

“They never come in here, now give it to me some more, harder!”

Hermione spread her nude body out and her legs out wide so that Harry could fuck her over and over again.

Then at one point she asked Harry to get up, which he did then she raised her body up and told him to give it to her some more while she held herself up.

Harry was happy to comply and began fucking her while she held herself up as she spread her legs.

All during this time all Hermione could say was, “Don't stop Harry, give it to me hard Harry, you know you've always wanted to, aaaugh, yes Harry give it to me!”

After Harry was completely spent. He had fucked Hermione for almost two hours straight. He didn't think he could do it any more.

Hermione sat back and said, “Thanks Harry, just think, you are going to be here for days yet! We can do this every day all day long!”

About half way through the next day and after almost three hours of nonstop screwing, Harry asked, “Um, Hermione, aren't you worried about getting pregnant?”

“No”

“Why?”

“Don't stop! Because, aaaaugh, a spell was, oh god, aaaaaaaaugh, put on me, don't stop!”

Harry kept putting his now rigid cock in and pulling it out.

“And there is one one you too, don't stop, aaaaaaaaaugh”

Harry was wondering why his cock had remained so rigid so long, even after letting loose time after time it continued to be hard, almost to the point of hurting.

“On me?”

“Yes, aaaagh, don't stop, aaaaaaaagh, oh god,” Hermione laid on the floor with her legs stretched out wide, her hole seemed alive and almost like it was sucking on Harry as he kept pumping.

“Oh god!” Yelled Harry as he let loose another load into Hermione.

In away, Harry found it incredible that he could be carrying on a conversation, of sorts with Hermione while he continued to fuck her, his now seemingly very long cock slowly going in and out of the hole that seemed to spasm with a life of it's own.

“Hermione?”

“What, aaaaaaagh”

“What about your parents?”

“Oh god Harry, they know, don't stop! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh, oh god, yes!”

“What?”

“I told them that I wanted to lose my virginity for Christmas and that I wanted you to do it, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, yessssssssss, oh god, aaaaaaaaaaagh”

“What?”

“My dad, aaaaaaaaaugh, said it had to happen sooner or later, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh, and they both felt it would be best this way, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh, oh god Harry, keep fucking me, don't stop, yes, just keep screwing me, aaaaaaaaaaaaugh”

“What?”

“So, aaaaaaaaaaaaaugh, they had a spell put on me to not get pregnant and to, aaaaaaaaaaaagh, oh god, let you fuck me for 48 hours, oh god, aaaaaaaaaaaagh!”

Harry shot his wad again and then pulled his now 8 or 9 inch cock slowly out of Hermione.

“Harry, what are you doing?”

“I just want to talk for a second, okay?”

“Okay,” said Hermione, keeping her legs spread while she sat up giving Harry a smile.

Harry could see that her pussy was red and the hole was actually opening and closing. He couldn't take his eyes off of it. Hermione laid back again and he couldn't help himself as began putting the long, hard cock, into her and watched as she squirmed all the while it was slowly penetrating her until he reached the base and began fucking her again, even with more intensity.

After another hour of nonstop screwing with Hermione gasping and having one orgasm after another and continuing to beg him not to stop. Harry pulled out once again.

“Hermione, we have to talk.”

“Okay”

Once again, Hermione sat with her legs spread and her knees pulled up, fully exposing her pulsating pussy.

And once again, Harry found that he couldn't stop. Hermione laid back down and pulled her knees up to her breasts and spread her legs as wide as she could while doing that and Harry once again began inserting his 9 or 10 inch cock which was now almost 2 inches in diameter into Hermione's twitching pussy with her beginning him to give it all to her. Which he continued to do for the next couple of hours.

Finally, there was as silent “pop”

Harry felt his cock begin to go limp and Hermione said, “Get up Harry.”

Harry back out of her and Hermione sat up, still keeping her legs spread with that little grin.

“Harry, you can never ever tell anyone about this.”

“I, I wouldn't”

“Not even Ron?”

“No, I promise.”

Harry couldn't help but stare at Hermione's red pussy that still seemed to be throbbing.

Harry looked at Hermione, “One more time?”

“I, I want to, but I am no longer protected by the spell.”

“I promise to pull out before, I”

“Okay”

And Hermione laid back again letting Harry cram his massive cock into her over and over again. By now she really didn't care anymore. Now that she had been fucked, she wanted to be fucked again and again.

End



Sign up to rate and review this story