Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte

My band, want to be in it email me, want to check out my band email me, want to see photo's of the guys in my band email me( band myspace and website currantly under construction)

by Sid

A new Band with a soul female member is on warped tour. the Good Charlotte Boys and Tony their life long friend and his new band a permanent holiday have no idea whats about to hit them.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-14 - Updated: 2007-09-14 - 2443 words

?Blocked
Chapter one
Benji’s p.o.v
I groan, turning over in my bunk burying my face into my pillow trying to block out the sound of Paul’s in the shower, echoing through the entire bus. Along with Paul’s singing I could hear the quiet rustling of Billy’s drawings, as Billy flipped through his designs.
“Where was the familiar sound of Joel snoring above me.?” I though to my self before I remember that he and Tone had are probably outside of the bus sunbaking with a couple of beer’s enjoying the warped tour atmosphere.
I sigh at my self with disgust looking up at my phone realising that the guys had let me over sleep and I had missed Rancid’s set for today.
“Oh well, always tomorrow.” I say to my self swinging my legs out of bed into the cold air of the bus.
“Well, well, well look who finally showed his sleepy face.” Billy said, hiding a smile behind a sheet of paper his eyes dancing around my scruffy black short hair and boxer’s teasing me.
“ well I was lying there thinking to my self that it’d be a crime to keep my beauty from the rest of the world.” I said cheekily glancing at him before continuing down the bus to bang on the bathroom door to hurry Paul up in the shower.
“Hey, there’s enough room for two.” Says a towel clad Paul teasingly opening the door just before my fist slammed back down on the wood.
“Hey Man, When your up for it im up for it.” I reply winking before pulling him out of the bathroom then shutting my self in alone.
“Well your actions speak otherwise young Benjamin.” Paul said, trying to sound hurt, before the sound of his footsteps up the bus tell me he’s gone to get dressed.
I shiver strangely in the warm humid air of the steamed up bathroom, before stepping into the shower, discarding my boxer’s before turning on the water.
After a good breakfast of cheerio’s cigarettes and coffee, dressed in black jeans and a DCMA T shirt, my black hair spiked up and a pair of aviators. I stepped outside of the bus into the bustling world of warped tour.
“Sup? My brother?” a slightly giggly Joel calls out.
“Amen to that.” Tony says, not looking at me, but a group of girls in the distance giggling at him.
“What’s been going down?” I ask pulling up a chair and shedding my shirt to join to two other shirtless men.
“Well, basically everyone’s just been putting up stalls, stages and tent, you know the usual shit.” Tony continued taking a sip out of can of beer.
“You mean Rancid haven’t played yet?” I ask slightly shocked, still half asleep.
“Benj? I thought you gave up the grog years ago?” Joel looked over at me a teasing gleam behind his sunnies.
“no bands are playing until tomorrow man.” Joel said adding shaking his Black and white Mohawk clad head at me before lying back into his deck chair.
“Oh…really?” I reply, wiping away the remaining sleep from my eyes then sitting back in the deck chair. I look around the quad area that all the bands park their van or bus’s in, this year is a good turn out, Rancid, The used, My chemical Romance, Avenged Seven fold, Tiger Army, Pennywise, Time again and too many others to name.
“anyone seen my good for nothing big brother?” a famliar voice asked.
“Bear Dog?” Tony replied, must be John Feldman I think to my self relaxing and grabbing him around the waist.
“Nope?, his new band playing this year?” Tony added, smirking over at me.
“ Heya Benj,” John said laughing removing my hand from around his waist.
“Lazy Fuck.” John said sighing looking around the quad as a chubby slightly slurish figure appeared from a taxi, walking across the quad towards us.
“Gentleman.” Bear called out to us close enough for us to see the various hickeys and stains from alcohol all over his Bad Religion Shirt, and a large wad of cash he is brandishing in his hand.
“Just hit the casino quickly last night.” He said grinning hiss white teeth strange against his five O’clock shadow and bright green Mohawk.
“Quickly?” Joan said bemused smirking at his younger brother. Sometimes it was hard to tell that John and Bear where brother’s, John medium hight, blond and clear complexion clean-shaven sometimes with a blonde goatee, the front man of Gold finger. Bear never clean shaven, looks as though he was born with the blonde goatee and side burns, his blonde hair constantly dyed in outrages colour’s spiked up into a Mohawk. The life of constant partying on warped and various other tours aged him making him look older then his older brother whose life of healthy eating helped keep his youth all complexion.
“Well you see.” Bear said in his sleaziest husky voice swinging an arm around his brother’s shoulder.
“ In Sid’s eyes, me going to a casino to actually gamble unlike the shit she does there, is a waste of time, so I decided to take advantage of the sleeping princess.”
“Well I suggest you wash and burn those clothes before the Princess wakes up.” John added, taking the sweaty arm of his brother from around him.
“mmmm good point.” Bear agreed smelling him self.
“Peace and Quiet, while the four Australian legal liabilities sleep.” He adds taking pulling a chair and lighting a cigarette.
“ Disowning your four young charges.” John said smirking.
“These the trouble maker’s I’ve been hearing about, from you, the news, the Internet?” Tony asked suddenly interested taking his eyes off our surroundings and onto Bear.
“Why yes young, Antonio. These would be, most recently they shaved “ I like it in the butt.” On my back hair for their own enjoyment.” Bear replied amused.
“ I didn’t know you had back hair?” I ask confused.
“Neither did I, still they attacked while I slumbered with spray on hair growth.” He said not holding back his laughter this time. After the guys got over their laughter it suddenly occurred to me.
“ How come you so interested in them Ton?”
“The young Blonde, Cheeky, gorgeous Sid. Would be why.” Bear butted in before Tony answered.
“ And before any of you even get the idea of trying to fuck her she was the one who though up the idea of my currant growth on my back.”
John and Bear both looked sternly at the three of us before a load ear-piercing squeal came across the quad from a bus in the quad.
The door of the bus flew open and out came a brown slim figure, dressed in what looked like Black bonds undies and a purple bra, screaming and running towards the group of us. Then followed by another more masculine brown figure in what looked like spider man boxers.
“ I see they found my greeting present. “John said smugly waving at the two screaming figures.
“You? But? What did my baby’s do to you?” Bear asked, jaw wide opened.
“Oh there you’re baby’s now, remember when we were recording and they super glued black pubes to my chin, well now its pay back time.” John replied waving again calmly with the same smile a serial killer would wear while watching their victims suffer.
“Theresa There…. a spi…spi…” stuttered the first brown figure, who was shortish Blonde Chick, dressed in what looks like her underwear, a pair of extremely short black boy short, and a motley crew singlit, her slivery blonde hair with black chunks underneath, her hair obviously messy from sleep.
“HUGE GIANT SMELLY FLOWER.” Blurted out the second brown figure who I was right was just wearing Spiderman boxers.
“You are scared of a flower now?” Bear asked bemused, as the Girl sat down on him rather suddenly still staring rather openly at me, Joel and Tony. Suddenly as if just hearing what Bear asked her.
“ Haven’t you seen that episode of Spiderman, and and and like Peter Parker has to go to some weird universe and the flowers like attack him.” She blurted out a little rushed her eyes still on us, her cheeks reddening.
“I forgot you still watch the morning kiddie shows.” John said, smirking obviously feeling rather pleased with him self from the look on the girls face and her bright red cheeks.

Tony’s p.o.v
She’s a little taller then Benj, with light brown skin, her legs even more brown from her short black boy short’s underwear. Her huge blue cat like eyes, staring widely at me Benj and Joel, as her checks reddened from Johns comment and my eyes raking her up and down. As she suddenly jumped off Bear as two other young brown figures came towards us.
“Did you kill it?” she asked turning her back to us, giving me a great view of her arse and a tattoo on her lower back.
“It’s a flower?” one of them asked, he had spiky paint box red hair and bright blue eyes, dressed in a Queens of the stone age shirt, and tight black jeans and converse.
“That doesn’t smell too pretty.” The other guys said, dressed in dickie chequered, three quarter pants and a black Kurt Cobain shirt, his dark brown hair in long dreads, with a eyebrow piercing.
“You two started getting naked with out me?” the guy with the dreads added, faking a sob, pouting and crossing his arms at the two half naked ones.
“Why aren’t I wearing pants?” The Blonde Girl asked suddenly looking down at her self then looking up following my stare and going redder.
“Big smelly flower looked like it was going to eat us, as well as a eight legged monster.” Answered the blonde guy in spider man boxers.
“Sid remember what I said about here in America we wear pants in public?” Bear asked now half sounding between amusement and exasperation.
“No, You say a lot of things.” She replied blinking dumbly at him.
“more of a statement then a question.” Bear answered Getting up, putting two hands firmly on her shoulder, meet my eyes, pushing her in the direction of their bus.
“Bus Now, Pants Now…Tony Stop drooling.” He said quickly turning around and looking at me.
“You Americans and Your Pant wearing.” The girl said now walking off towards the bus, still staring at her legs, finding more tattoos then I first saw, making a mental note to make sure I got a better look before adding to the mix.
“No really, this American, is fine with out pant wearing.” Smiling cheekily at Bear then her, as she turned her head slightly smiling then back straight ahead and continued walking across the quad with all eyes on her except the three young men that I didn’t know who were all now staring curiously at us, then at Bear.
“Tony, Joel, Benj.” Bear said now facing us three, ignoring my comment.
“Id like you to meet my new band.” He said stopping mid sentence gesturing to the three young men.
“Alex. B, or Bush.” He pointed to the guy, in tight black jeans and spiky red hair.
“Alex . D, or Dullow.” He pointed to the guy with shoulder length dirty blonde hair in his spider man boxer’s smiling widely at us.
“Gabe.” He pointed to the Guy with dreadlocks and the eyebrow piercing.
“ And last but not least, the hot headed blonde was Sid.” He finished grinning at the three of us sitting there gob smacked.
“Well im off, to assess the damage.” John said grinning, heading off in the direction of the bus, giving us all one last grin and wave.
“Sid’s not hot headed.” Dullow said defensively to Bear. Gabe and Bush exchanged looks then looked at Dullow.
“Ok so maybe she’s a little hot headed.” Dullow agreed, shoulder’s slumping before lifting up
“So, one of those Beers mine?” he asked me pointing at the esky.
“Sure Dude.” I replied grinning gesturing for him and the others to pull up deck chair.
“Arnt you going to put some pants on?” Bear asked, opening a new can.
“FUCK.” Came from across the quad from the bus.
“I guess Sid remembered the spider and smelly flower.” Bush said trying to fight back laughter as Dullow replied to Bear.
“Il go put pants on when its safe.” Nodding and sipping his beer before cracking up with the other’s as John and Sid both came jumping out of the bus, then Sid pushing John back in.
“Well this tour just got a hell of a lot interesting.” Benj said loudly.
“Ey Tony.” Elbowing me, waking me from the dream world I had just entered thinking about the contrast black ink scrawled across her slim brown legs, the black shorts against her tanned flat stomach.
“Hey, yeah, Hey it has.” I replied grinning at all of them.
“Ahhhhh Sid, will be happy to know her feelings are mutual.” Gabe said smirking at me then at the other’s.
“Wait, no, You cant tell her I think shes hot.” I said quickly panicing before really taking in what he had said.
“man your jaw was practically out of your mouth.” Joel said.
“Wait you said mutual?” I said ignoring Joel and Benji’s sniggering.
“ well as long as it never gets back to the four of us, you and Benj there have been her celebrity crush since ive known her.” Bear said smiling slightly looking over at the three boys, as if seeing if the disagreed.
“Disoccluding Bam Magera, Johny Knoxville, Tim Armstrong, Ryan Dunn, Steveo, hot guy in veronica mars…” Bush added, grinning in the direction of the other side of the quad where Sid was holding a broom, poking John in the butt.



----------------------
Ok heres my litte note to all you guys
the Bandaids are a real band
that im in
were currantly trying to finish high school and college make a living and make it with our band.
Im currantly making our website it should be up soon.
Im verry talkative
so you want to be in the story just shout out to me and il be more then happy to put you in.
Id love it for all of you to be able to be part of our bands journey in making it
Sign up to rate and review this story