Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Dare

by magita

Find out what happens when a friendly game of truth or dare goes in a completely different direction.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-21 - Updated: 2007-09-21 - 1475 words - Complete

?Blocked
i suppose it could be considered bad if the first story you wrote was, well... this one. haha. just a romantic little smut story, nothing to get your knickers in a twist over. rates and reviews are always nice. enjoy!



"Dare"

"Alright, hmm... I've got it!" Frank paused to look at me skeptically, "you do know that if you don't do it, I'll make ya' pay, right?" He smirked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Hmph, yeah I know"

"Don't say I didn't warn you. Alright, I dare you to fake an orgasm," Frank tried his hardest to conceal the pure glee he got from trying to make me uncomfortable.

"Hah!" I threw my head back in laughter. I landed on a pillow that was on the floor behind me. I let out a yelp when I felt my phone vibrate against my leg. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. It was Olivia, my prude of a bestfriend. An idea formulated in my mind immediately. I opened the phone and pressed it to my ear. I looked at Frank and grinned wildly. I turned my head towards the wall and closed my eyes. I pressed the "send" button on my phone.

I started to breath heavily into the receiver. I moaned then said, "I'll," I paused to yet out a yell of pleasure, "I'll call you later moan I'm at Frank's house," I moaned once more before closing the phone and cracking a smile. I opened my eyes slowly and turned to Frank. His eyes were wide and his mouth fell open slightly.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen you do," he said to me honestly. I got up and started to walk towards the staircase behind him. My hands kept themselves busy by straightening my outfit.

"Do it again... please," Frank begged.

I put one foot against the staircase wall and held onto the banister with my left hand, I swung around it until I was facing him again.

"We'll just have to see if you can make me," I giggled and ran up the stairs, turning around the corner and rushing up the rest of them. I heard Frank downstairs practically sprinting in the direction from which I had come. I stopped in the hallway and crossed my arms, grabbing the hem of my shirt with each hand. I extended my arms over my head and threw the shirt into the room on my left. I was left wearing my grey bra and jeans.

I stopped at the end of the hallway and turned to see if Frank had followed me. Before I could realize what was happening his hands had a hold of my head. His forearms were pinning my shoulders against the mirror that covered the wall at the end of the hall. I let my arms go limp. I closed my eyes and felt his lips crash into mine. I forced my tongue into his mouth. Our lips broke the connection for a moment to let our tongues dance in between our faces. He pushed his way back onto my lips.

As the kiss got deeper and deeper, I dug my deep blue nails into his muscular back. He lifted his head into the air with a sound of horny pain. This gave me the chance to lift his shirt off over his head. He let it go willingly.

I pushed him in the chest. He lost his balance and went down fast. He held up his head as to not hit it off of the ground. I stood for a second to watch him. He landed with his legs spread apart and his arms slightly away from his sides. I stepped over him with one foot. I let it land below his left arm. I let the top of my right foot brush against the bulge in his pants before I set it down beneath his right arm. He looked pleased as I slowly lowered myself onto his stomach with my knees spread apart. I could see his glance shift from my eyes to my chest to my crotch. He raised his eyebrows at me when I caught him. I waited a few seconds then smiled in an affirmative response.

I kissed the tip of my finger and set it on his lips. I kept contact with his lips as I stood up, making my legs and back straight. I stepped over him with my right foot. As it hit the ground I felt pressure on my inner thigh. His hand had caused a ripple effect of ecstasy through my body. My head dropped back. I let out a small moan, increasing his need to chase me. I let my hand hold onto the door. My other hand reached down and tugged on the excess material of my belt to unhook it. With two fingers, I grabbed the cold metal of the buckle and pulled it out of the belt loops. I threw it into the hallway before I entered his room. I dove onto the bed that was directly in front of the door. I flipped over on the second bounce.

He rushed through the doorway. He put his legs on either side of mine and lowered himself onto me. He licked my lips and tugged at my jeans. I helped him pull them off. He ran his finger down my side until he was dangerously close to my skivvies. In a swift motion he plunged his fingers into me while simultaneously diving in for another kiss. The combination was so strong that my back arched on its own, causing my chest to thrust him away from me. I regained my composure and stared at him viciously. His fingers pulled out as the thought that I had disapproved of his actions flashed across his mind. I used my hands to propel myself off of the bed. I dove at him for another kiss, which sent us both towards the ground.

"Why am I the one that always has to hit the ground?" Frank inquired seductively. I ripped his black studded belt out of his belt loops in response.

He rolled us over to gain control. He leaned down and kissed me gently, but I wanted more. My hand shot up to his head and pulled him farther into my mouth. He reached a hand to his back pocket. He pulled a condom out nonchalantly between his pointer and middle finger. I grabbed his fingers, including the condom. I fought him down to my previous spot on the floor.

"I see that you expected this." I saw him blush and I smiled at him, showing my top row of teeth.

I moved myself up onto his chest. I hooked my big toe into the nearest belt loop I could find. I shifted my weight so I could extend my leg and pull his jeans off slightly. He moaned at this feeling and put his hands on my back. He sat up abruptly. He turned us so that my back was facing the bed. He lifted me up and thrust me backwards. He reached down and tugged his jeans off the rest of the way. I laid there watching him.

For the second time that night he dove in my direction. His arms took the force of his dive so as not to let his body fall onto me. I pulled him down forcefully by his back. He let his hands go around my head and neck. I rolled with him so that I was positioned on top. I ran my chest merely inches above his face while I reached over to where I had set the condom as I fell onto the bed.

"Off." I pointed to his boxers. As he pulled them down I could see his erection immerge. I put the condom packaged up to my mouth. Using my teeth, I ripped it open. I slid it onto his dick and leaned down for another kiss. I licked the roof of his mouth. He switched our positioning again, as though he could not find the correct placement. I was now lying straight on the bed. As I felt his penis thrust into me my hands shot backwards and gripped the bed frame as tightly as they could. He shoved himself deeper and deeper with each thrust. As I reached my climax I screamed loudly. His head was thrown backwards with a shout to match my volume. I was breathing heavily as he collapsed next to me. He pulled out slowly. I could hear him breathing as heavily as I was. When his breathing returned to normal, he kissed me on the shoulder. He kissed his way up until he got to my ear. He whispered softly, "Glad you didn't pick truth?"

Sign up to rate and review this story