Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

All Over Again

by cheesecake

Tifa wonders when Cloud's coming home. Cloud/Tifa

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Cloud Strife,Tifa Lockhart - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2007-09-22 - Updated: 2007-09-23 - 4062 words - Complete

?Blocked
Tifa dipped another dirty plate into the sink and scrubbed at it with the worn sponge. She sighed when she lifted the dish, still as dirty as it had been an hour ago. She clicked her tongue and examined it in the dying rays of the setting sun. Dropping it back into the sink, Tifa rinsed her hands and wiped them on the old cloth next to telephone. She froze in place, staring at the still and silent receiver.

“Why hasn’t he called?” She asked, out loud, hoping some divine force would urge the phone to ring.

She shook her head as she made her way towards the bar, sitting herself down, Tifa placed her hands on her arms and closed her eyes. Cloud would call soon, he always did when he was going to come back. And Cloud, did promise to come back.

Staring at the shadow her head made on the granite counter, her eyelids became heavy. Tifa blinked, trying to keep herself awake. She felt herself drifting into a subconscious state when the telephone emitted a shrill sound. Tifa jerked her head up and dove for the receiver.

She picked it up, breathed out a sigh of relief and held it up to her ear. “Hello?”

“It’s me.”

She bit her lower lip to refrain from saying how glad she was. “Cloud, when will you be back?”

He paused for a moment before responding, as if contemplating the question. “Maybe not today. I have some things to get done.”

“What?” she frowned, her eyebrows drawing together as her entire body slumped against the counter.

Weeks ago, she had made him promise to hurry back after this specific delivery. Tifa had intended on finally telling him how she felt. She hadn’t been able to muster the nerve to before, but now, after all the problems with Shinra, and Sephiroth and the clones were gone, it seemed like the best time. She had hopes he would accept her, and that maybe he had feelings for her too. Maybe she could help him deal with losing Aerith, his past, and get him to see into the future for a change.

“I’m sorry.” She heard the tinny sigh from the end. “It’s really important.”

“Do you remember what you promised me?” she asked, her mind harkening back to years before. Back to a year when they were both children atop a water tower.

“I know, I was supposed to come back. But I need to do this first.” He sounded resigned, as if seeing her was some burden to him.

“Are you angry with me?” Her hand tightened around the receiver, remembering how she treated him. How she rejected him for all those years and that incident that made him run away to join SOLDIER. “I mean, never mind. Where are you going?”

“To see Barret. He said it was urgent and that it was something I would need.”

“Cloud,” she started, closing her eyes as she felt the tears stinging them. “Be careful, and hurry back. Okay?”

The line was silent for a moment, Tifa thought he had hung up on her until he finally replied. “Okay. I’ll call when I get there.”

Tifa set the receiver down, not bothering to wait for the soft click like she always did. She run a hand down the front of her shirt, and slumped into a heap against the cabinets. Covering her head with her arms, she was ashamed of herself but glad that Marlene and Denzel were with Barret for the time being. At least alone, she could let out any frustrations she had without someone hovering over her shoulder and offering useless condolences.

“Pull yourself together,” she muttered after the last of her sobs escaped her body. She didn’t know exactly how long it had been since she hung up on him, but the sun had completely set and the entire bar was bathed in moon light. She wiped at her eyes with the back of her hand. “You’re better than this, and it’s not like he flat-out rejected you. Come on, what’s he going to think if he comes in and sees you as a weeping mess?”

Placing a hand on her knee, Tifa hoisted herself up. She was still sniffling when she looked up and froze. Cloud sat the bar just in front of her. She had been so busy feeling sorry for herself that she didn’t notice him. Either that, or Cloud stayed quiet, unable to figure out what to do when he came upon her in such a vulnerable state.

“Hi,” he said.

Tifa’s mouth opened as a look of confusion crossed her face. “Hi? That’s all you have to say?”

“You seemed upset on the phone.” He ran a hand through his hair. “So, I called Barret and told him I’d come by tomorrow.”

Tifa looked up from the spot on the ground she had been staring at. “You said it was important though.”

Cloud shrugged. “It can wait.”

She sighed and scuffed her shoe on the floor. Both of them stood in silence, listening to the traffic of Midgar moving past outside. Tifa closed her eyes, her legs felt tired, she wanted to collapse on the spot. Cloud had come back like he promised, now she could tell him how she felt. But there was something holding her back, she felt like a burden now, making him cancel business to hurry back to her.

“Are you alright?”

Tifa’s eyes snapped open and she jumped when she saw him standing in front of her. She let out a small whimper at the sight of his pale blue eyes and handsome face. She wanted to reach out and touch that face, to just blurt out the words she’s wanted to say the entire time. But all she did was sigh and look away.

“Yes, I’m just tired, that’s all.” Crossing her arms, Tifa turned to head for the stairs.

Cloud stepped in front of her, and she almost ran into his chest. She looked up, both annoyed and nervous. He stared down at her, his expression soft, giving away a slight hint of regret in those eyes she loved so much. Tifa’s own eyes flew open when he placed his hands on her upper arms.

“You don’t have to pull this tough act, Tifa,” he said.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She bit her lip, staring directly into his eyes and willing every fiber of her body to avoid trembling. But it didn’t work.

“Tifa,” he began, moving towards her. “Please, tell me?”

She backed away from him, unable to escape him because of his grip on her arms. Tifa stumbled when the back of her legs met the coffee table in the middle of the room. Wincing with pain after falling onto the table, Tifa propped herself up on her elbows. She looked up a moment later to find him crouching above her. He had let go of one of her arms, but still had a good grip on the other one.

“I don’t have anything to tell you.” She looked away from him, unable to resist the urge to blush whenever she had to focus on his face. “I’m not feeling well and I-”

With a finger to her lips, Cloud released her arm and ran a hand down one side of her face gently. Tifa bit her lip again, slowly yielding to his touch as she locked gazes with him.

“I remember what you told me, that I can’t blame myself for what happened to Aerith.” Cloud’s hand fell from her face to rest on her shoulder. “I think this entire time, I haven’t ever been able to let go of that. The guilt has kept me from fully appreciating what I have. But after what happened a few months ago, and being clear of geostigma now, I think I can start letting go of that guilt.”

She couldn’t help but smile, her feelings of nervousness slowly melting away.

However, every time Cloud mentioned Aerith, Tifa couldn’t help the twinge of jealousy that surfaced. Aerith had been a good friend to her, to everyone. But even after she passed away, Cloud still couldn’t reconcile himself with the idea of being with someone else.

“You’ve helped me through a lot of troubles,” he continued. “I don’t think I’ve ever thanked you for that.”

She felt herself blush as one hand rose up to touch his arm. Now was the time to tell him, it was the perfect moment. She opened her mouth, willed the words to the tip of her tongue, but nothing came out except a sigh that turned into a whimper.

Cloud broke their gaze as he shifted his eyes down her body. Tifa could tell he was looking through her, that what she had done wasn’t exactly the response he was looking for. She felt her heart fluttering her chest as a panic overtook her.

Do something! Her mind screamed. Do something or he’ll leave and think you hate him. Now’s the time to tell him, or if you can’t tell him, just do something.

She took her head side to side, her panicked thoughts drowned everything else out. Cloud was moving away from her now. She could feel his hand lifting off of her shoulder. He was going to leave and here she was, frozen in place. Tifa clenched her teeth and summoned every ounce of courage she could muster.

Mind screaming with the urgency of the moment, Tifa reached for him. She felt his hair in her hand and relished at the soft feel of it. Then she pushed herself up, her eyes closed just before their lips met. The first few moments were flooded with fear of rejection. She waited, her lips locked with his, for an indication of how he felt. She waited to feel him pull away with disgust, or wrap his arms around her. But she received neither.

Pulling away from him, Tifa felt the tears stinging her eyes. If he had wanted her, he would have done something. And even if he recoiled, it would have been better than the indifference he gave her. She stifled a sob, and scrambled to her feet.

Cloud remained leaning over the table, his shocked gaze watched her as she moved away from him. Stupid! Stupid! She thought to herself. Tifa struggled towards the stairs again, the only thought in her mind was to find her room and lock herself inside, to stand the embarrassment alone, until Cloud left.

She made an attempt towards the stairs and cried out when Cloud’s arms wrapped around her from behind. Her heart pounded in her chest as she willed herself to calm down from the scare he had given her, and the utter embarrassment that flooded her mind.

Tifa stood still, she didn’t dare to move in case she did something else to further embarrass herself. Closing her eyes, she wondered why Cloud wasn’t letting her go. Maybe he felt sorry for her. All she wanted to do now was disappear, no matter what he had to say.

It wasn’t until she felt his lips against her neck that her eyes snapped open. His hair brushed against the side of her face as his lips traveled down her neck. Tifa froze, her body stiffening at his touch as her frantic heart beat faster once again.

“Cloud…” The words were lost to her when his hand moved to the zipper on the front of her shirt. “Cloud, I love you.”

His fingers paused for a brief moment and his lips moved away from her skin. She could see his blond hair from the corner of her eye, but didn’t dare to turn her head to the right in order to see his expression. Her shirt zipper was already down past her breasts. Tifa waited with breath held for him to respond, but there was no response. She would have cried had he not unzipped her shirt completely and opened the garment roughly with his hands. There was no time for her to respond before he pinched a tender, pink nipple, heedless of the bra that was in his way.

A moan escaped her lips as she sagged against his body, loving what he was doing to her but hating his silence. His lips returned to her shoulder, she heard the low hum of his voice, whatever he had said was inaudible. She opened her mouth to speak, to ask him about what he had said. But Cloud was too fast for her.

She gasped in surprise when his other hand found its way down to her shorts. She squeezed her eyes shut, unable to fight the sensations his fingers were eliciting from her breast. His touch felt like flames on her sensitive skin, every pinch and twist was like a thousand sensations bombarding her body.

She let out a low moan when his fingers finally freed her of her pants. A rush of cool air washed over her legs when her pants fell to the ground. She heard the metal clasps on them collide the floor and felt immediately vulnerable and exposed. Cloud’s exploration of her continued, his hand snaked its way down her stomach, and rubbed at the sensitive nub of her clitoris.

Reacting instantly, Tifa gasped and writhed against him. His solid body kept her from falling backward she was glad to feel him there, supporting her as his fingers manipulated breast and clit. Her eyes flew open when she allowed her lower body to sag against him. His unmistakable erection prodded her buttocks and lower back from beneath his pants, making her blush.

Cloud sighed, his warm breath brushed past her cheek when he withdrew both hands from her body. Tifa almost fell when she felt him withdraw. Confusion and hurt that she felt earlier flooded her mind once again.

She heard a ruffling sound behind her, it was unmistakable as she risked turning around. Cloud had already rid himself of his pants, which were thrown carelessly onto the floor. He was in the middle of ridding himself of his boxers when she caught him. Her mouth fell open and her heart beat faster, Tifa felt her hands fly up to her chest, feeling the pulse of and the steady, quick thrumming in her chest.

Her hands touched bare skin, making the heat rise to her cheeks when she remembered her state of nakedness. Cloud’s boxers fell to the ground and he stepped out of them. Tifa kept her eyes on his feet, too shy and a little afraid to look at him directly. Her core felt hot, it wanted him, more than it had ever wanted anything before. She wanted to push him back and impale herself on his hard cock but she held herself back.

Words no longer formed in her mind, her senses and every thought were of Cloud. Cloud’s face, Cloud’s eyes, Cloud’s magnificent body. Her feet took her forward, while she forced her eyes to travel up from his feet, past his legs and settled at the thick shaft that waited for her there.

Tifa felt his hands on her shoulders when she neared him. She could smell his scent, sweet and crisp like the spring air after a rain shower. Slowly, she knelt before him, on her knees she was in the perfect position as she stared at his erection, large and intimidating but desirable at the same time. She clasped his cock in one hand, stroking it up and down, applying pressure at the head and basking in the satisfaction of his contented sigh.

She rubbed the tip against her cheek, feeling its warm on her skin as she traced it along her face to her lips. Pressing her tongue against it, Tifa smiled to herself when Cloud shivered. She closed her eyes pushing his erection into her mouth, letting it glide sleekly against her waiting tongue.

Cloud moaned from above her, she felt him thrust forward, pushing his cock further into her. Tifa didn’t mind, she greedily took in as much of him as she could. Her tongue pressed against his cock, rubbing against while she sucked on his length.

“Tifa,” he breathed. His voice, barely reaching a whisper, was full of lust.

His hand found its way to her head, stroking her as he gathered up her hair and held it out of her face while she serviced him. Her mouth moved along his cock, faster and faster as she felt his pleasure radiating from his body. She rode on it, like a wave in the sea and was happy.

From above, Cloud groaned, his grip on her hair tightened momentarily. “Tifa, stop. I’ll cum…”

Reluctantly, she slipped his cock from her mouth, wishing he had let her continue instead. She watched it greedily, running her thumb along the tip and continuing to drive him wild and enjoying his protests to her.

“Ah, Tifa.” His other hand reached down to take her wrist, holding it away from his erection. “Stop.”

Tifa breathed a sigh through her nose and sat back, wishing she could take his cock into her mouth again. She licked her lips and looked up at him, all previous apprehension gone. Cloud was smiling down at her, his hand had released her hair but was still stroking her head.

“Did you like what I did to you before?” he asked, brushing a stray hair out of her face.

Tifa nodded, afraid her voice would betray her if she tried to use it. Her senses flew back to the place between her legs. The heat seemed to radiate from it now as it soaked her inner thighs. She shifted her position, spreading her legs to feel the cool air touch the outer lips.

She blinked at him when he knelt down in front of her, his athletic body flashed in front of her eyes before his lips kissed hers lightly. Cloud raised a hand to her chin, guiding hers to his for a moment. It took only a moment for the fingers of his other hand to snake their down to Tifa’s sex.

She startled when his fingers spread her outer lips, letting the cool air lap against her inner core. She moaned, feeling his fingers caress her down there. She wanted more, she wanted him inside of her. Cloud sensed her desire, his slight smile faded into a look of concentration. It was heaven for her to gaze into his eyes.

Moaning loudly, she collapsed against him when his finger dipped into her sex. She felt her pleasure swollen lips yield to his intrusion. His finger probed her deeper and deeper, every miniscule sign of progress sent her reeling into ecstasy.

Tifa bit her lower lip, pressing her body closer to him, smelling his scent, feeling his firm body against hers. His fingers explored her and she felt the wetness etch a trail down her thighs.

“Aaahn, Cloud,” she could hardly recognize herself over the pleasure as she thrust her hips against his hand, feeling his fingers dip in further.

Tifa could have cried when she felt his fingers leave her warm sex, leaving her feeling empty. She looked up at him, seeing his eyes questioning her before they roamed over the rest of her body. She sensed his question and nodded her silent consent.

Slowly, almost too slowly for the heat that rose and spread through her body, Cloud eased her back. She felt her entire body pressing against the ground before her legs were lifted up by two strong hands. Tifa blushed, feeling the wetness on her thighs as Cloud lifted her legs to rest them on his shoulders.

She felt his prick next, its hard tip rested just outside her opening. He looked down at her again and smiled, reaching out to brush a stray strand of hair from her face. “Are you ready?”

She leaned back, but kept her gaze on him. She was acutely aware of her swollen sex and its overwhelming need to be filled with him. Once again, she nodded. Tifa grimaced but bit her tongue when his cock entered her. The large head pushed aside her tight outer lips, reminding her of how long it had been since she felt such pleasure, and how long she had waited for this moment.

A gasp escaped her lips when his cock dove deep into her. It filled her and made her shiver, as he slid himself in. Tifa heard him sigh before he pulled back, his thick cock rubbed against the walls of her sex. She groaned, feeling herself emptying again, waiting him to push himself deep into her and fill her and never leave.

Her hands flew up to twine around his arms which he used to brace himself above her. Cloud looked at her quizzically. “I’m not hurting you, am I?”

She shook her head, “Don’t hold back, Cloud. I’ve waited for this for so long.”

With that, his thrusts steadied out, taking from bliss and back as his hungry cock rammed into her. Tifa felt her entire body filling with heat as they thrust against each other. She heard herself moaning, and crying out his name.

Then his hands reached out for hers, their fingers joined as he pressed her arms to the ground. Tifa felt his strong grip, he held her a little too tightly, but she didn’t care. The feel of his cock sliding in and out of her nullified any pain.

“Oooh, Cloud!” She closed her eyes tightly, focusing on the feeling of his cock, until she couldn’t hold herself back any more. Her body rocked in the pleasure that he created for her, until she thought she was completely submerged.

Tifa screamed his name, her breath coming in short bursts afterwards. The walls of her sex flexed together as the orgasm wracked her body. Every nerve tingled when she came, and climbed higher and higher into ecstasy.

“I’m cumming soon, Tifa.” It was Cloud’s whispered voice, next to her ear. She felt his warmth again when she finally began to float away from the peak of her pleasure.

With her body still quivering, Tifa smiled and felt the inside of her sex open to welcome Cloud’s seed. His liquid filled her, warming her inside as he came with a pleasured groan. She waited for him to pull away, but Cloud’s hard member remained inside of her. Then came the gentle probing at her nipples.

When she opened her eyes, Cloud’s tongue was flicking against one hardened nipple. He smiled when she looked at him and nipped at the hardened nub, making the remnants of her orgasm flair.

“Cloud,” she whispered, her conscious mind slowly seeping back to her. Though his cock inside of her and his tongue kept the ecstasy alive. “Do you love me?”

He stopped, his mouth pulled away from her breasts as he fixed his pale eyes on her. Tifa felt those eyes were staring into her soul. It made her scared, and want to move away from him. But his hands were still keeping her on the floor, and his still erect cock was inside of her.

One side of his mouth curved up before he answered her. He released on her hands from his, but quickly moved it to her breast. He squeezed it, and licked his lips. Tifa could feel his cock diving deep into her again. She wanted to give in to him again and forget what she had asked. But, a large part of her wanted to hear him answer her first.

“I looks like you didn’t understand.” Cloud pinched a nipple and lowered his mouth to kiss her other breast. “So I guess we have to do this again and again until you do.”

A smile broke out on her face, as she felt her muscles and her mind relax. “I guess we do.”
Sign up to rate and review this story