Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte

Brothers's Confessions

by brightblack

What happens when Benji and Joel confess some things that have been on their minds for a long time? TWINCEST!!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-23 - Updated: 2007-09-23 - 1039 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Joel?"

"What?" I groan at my twin who is lying on the bed across from mine

"You know back in high school how I used to have those dreams about guys?"

"Yea." I growl. I look at the clock, 3:27 in the fucking morning.

"Well I just had another one."

I prop myself up on my elbow. "And that's what you work me up for?!"

"Well..."

"Yea?" I encourage.

"The dream was..."

"Go on," I say through gritted teeth. I just want to go back to sleep.

"The dream was... well it was... about you." He whispers the last part and I'm not sure I heard him correctly.

"What?"

"The dream was about you."

I'm fully awake now. I bolt upright and stare at Benji intently.

"I'm sorry Joel and I should have told you sooner but I was afraid you would be mad."

I'm speechless. Ever since I hit puberty when I saw Benji something was there. It was only a couple months ago though, that I actually admitted to myself that I had an attraction to my brother, twin no less.

"Joel, please say something." I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Benji's voice.

"I feel the same way." It's Benji's turn to be speechless.

"How long?" I ask.

"Huh?"

"How long have you known?"

"Oh. Well I knew something was there back in high school but I just recently accepted it."

"Yea same here."

We sit in a very uncomfortable silence until I can't bare it anymore.

"So do you wanna?"

"Only if you want too."

"Well should we?"

Benji shrugs. "I don't know."

"Fuck it."

I literally fly over to Benji's bed and start kissing him. I can tell that takes Benji by surprise but he kisses me back. Both of us are just wearing boxers so it doesn't take long before we're both naked. I kiss down Benji's chest to his growing erection. I feel him shake under my touch. I kiss just above his shaft and play with his balls. I hear Benji moan. I run my finger along the underside of Benji's now fully erect penis. I take just the tip into my mouth and suck on it. Benji bucks his hips up to my mouth. I stroke his stomach.

"Patience big brother." Benji just growls.

I lick the underside of his penis and lick the pre-come off the tip of it. I relax the muscles in my throat and take most of Benji into my mouth. The other part that I can't fit I take into my hand. I curl my hand around his length as I suck him off. Benji growls, groans and moans my name. He arches his back pushing himself into my mouth more. I take his length out of my mouth and suck on the tip again.

"Mmm Joel." Benji coos.

I take all of him I can into my mouth again and suck as hard as I can, my cheeks hollowing.

"Ohh Joel, keep going... Uhh I'm... so... close."

I look up at my twin; his whole body is glistening with sweat. His eyes are closed and he's clutching onto the bed sheets. I squeeze his shaft then I feel the warm salty liquid explode in my mouth. I swallow all of it and lick the remains off Benji. I never knew he could taste so good. I kiss Benji so he can taste himself.

I kiss his neck and whisper, "You taste so good."

"Mmm." Benji moans.

He gets his breathing back to normal then he gets a devilish look on his face.

"Your turn, little brother."

I lie down on my back and Benji straddles me. He kisses down my body nibbling here and there. When he gets to my penis he wastes no time and runs his lip rings along my length. I moan and buck up to Benji. He laughs and licks my entire penis, lubricating me. He takes all of me into his mouth and I groan. It's very impressive that he can fit all of me in his mouth because I'm just as big as he is. He moves up and down slowly make full use of his lip rings. It feels so good so I moan again. Benji quickens his pace still rubbing his lip rings against me. I hold onto his head and aid him.

"Hmm Benji," I moan.

Benji squeezes me like I did him and explode into his mouth. Benji pulls me out of his mouth and swallows. He smiles then kisses me.

"I think you taste better."

"No way."

Benji and I grin and he kisses me again. Hands start roaming and before I know it I'm hard again. I stroke Benji's chest then pull away from his amazing lips. Benji pouts.

"I want to try something."

Benji raises his eyebrows looking unsure.

"Don't worry," I reassure him. "It's not bad, it's just something I've never done before."

"Ok"

"Ok get on all fours."

Benji obeys and I get on my knees behind him.

"Have you ever done this before?" I ask him.

"Once, with Tony."

I laugh, "I should have known."

"Yea."

I spit on my hand and lube myself up. I grab onto Benji's hips and push into him slowly. Benji moans. I pull out a little and push back in. I speed up a little and I can see Benji grab himself and start to jerk himself off. I go a little harder and Benji follows, having the same rhythm as me. I get close to my release so I pound into Benji more. I release inside Benji and he releases all over the sheets. I kiss Benji's back then pull out of him.

"That was fucking amazing," I say in pure ecstasy.

"That was better than when I did it with Tony," Benji says as he climbs off the bed. He looks at the sheets then looks up at me.

"How about I sleep with you tonight?" He says with a laugh.

I laugh then climb off the bed too. "Ok."

We both climb on my bed and under the covers. Benji wraps his arm around my waist and I close my eyes.

"I love you Joel."

"I love you too Benji."
Sign up to rate and review this story