Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Waht happens in the closet stayes in the closet(NOT!)

not just a sasusaku...

by sasuke_shikamaru_fan

what happenes when more couples come into the mix??? TROUBLESOME tims are ahead

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ino,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke,Shikamaru - Published: 2007-09-27 - Updated: 2007-09-27 - 707 words

?Blocked
sorry for the long wait but i've been sick and ya and i had writers block srry:)

several minutes later shikamaru comes back to check up on the others. he sees Akemi and says" who the fuck is that" naruto blushes.ino leaves shorty after realizing that shika and "the NEW girl" are exchanging words. (everyone but shikamaru knew that ino has had a crush on him for like 5 years) ino trunes around to see if thay had stopped talking but shika was blushing wich made things all the worse. she ran home crying and sat on her couch eating nothing but rocky road ice cream. back to the talkative ones...shika askes akemi to go to see a movie with him that night but she declines. heart broken he goes home and lays on his roof staring at the clouds wondering what could have been. (back to the closet) Its getting bigger! exclaimes sakura...sasuke shoutes keep it down, people might get the wrong idea. i dont care. sasuke smirks, do u want to give them somthing to listen to?sakura turnes bright red and and then she looks down and says "whare the hell is all this blood coming from?!" kakashi walks away reading his book and says i g2g cya...and in a puff of smoke he was gone...great says naruto i'm here with a beautful single girl and were alone and i have no clue what to say!!!akemi says so who is accattaly in there? naruto cant look at her so he looks at the groung and says" sasuke uchiha and sakura haruno" hay did u say sasuke uchiha? ya why? answers naruto...because i used to know a sasuke uchiha when i was like 3...our parents were friends and we had many little play dates...(inner naruto)evern if it was just a play date he's still a luck bastered!"sasuke heres a familiar voice and says akemi is that u our there? sasuke it is u...let me our screems sasuke!akemi swings open the door and the closet is a mess and the whole school is staring at the two in shock of what they were hearing and to two came out looking all messy as if that helps...akemi hugs sasuke and surprisingly sasuke hugs her back...sakura wonders"what does she have that i dont have besides a huge history and all with him...!"naruto's eyes got as big as dinner plates and sakura and him did the famouse anime sweat drop...as they gawck at the unsettaling sight...for the next few days sakura got alot of weird stairs from randome people she had never met at school. sasuke just ignored it scince he was spending most of his time with akemi because she had moved back to the naborhood. catching up on everything from trainging to looks. sasuke shaired his deepest secrets with her as did she. sakura noticed and she whouldent admid it but she was jeloust of akemi...[it was first piriod and shikamaru was wondering where ino had been the past few weeks. after school shikamaru had came to ino's house and knocked on the door. ino answered the door and she had never been to upset because temari came with him. thakfully she tried to hide it because temari would have been pissed if she heard that another girl liker her mad. shikamaru asked her what was wrong in private as temari was in the bathtoom. it was hard for her to say but she said all of her feelings to him and she felt much better.and infact right as temari walked in they were in a deep and romantic kiss and temari ran all the way back to the sade village crying.] sasuke and akemi had gotten closer that ever and her had a huge secret to tell her and he knew her parents never told her. he sayed i have a secret to tell u akemi...me and u have and...

to be continued...hahahaha
sorry for the cliffhanger but my hads are hurting and i'm tired so read the next chapert when i write it to find out what the huge secret has for akemi...
Sign up to rate and review this story