Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Missing You

by LilyChan

Riku misses Sora so much that he creates a Heartless version of him and does things to it.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Riku - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-27 - Updated: 2007-09-28 - 1347 words - Complete

?Blocked
Missing You

By LilyChan

"Call no man foe, but never love a stranger." - Stella Benson, "To the Unborn"



All Riku could think about in the darkness was how hurt he was when he found that Sora had made new friends and that he forgot about Kairi and him. Maleficent didn't help matters either. She would often remind him how happy Sora was with that duck and strange looking dog. The silver haired boy wondered what happened to their friendship. Why would Sora abandon him and Kairi? They had grown up together back on Destiny's Island for Pete's sake!

But he missed him dearly. Riku missed Sora's laugh, his excitement. He missed those bright blue eyes. He missed how he'd act tough whenever he would challenge the boy to a race or a fight. Though he was sure he only did it to show Kairi how tough he really was.

He shook his head. He couldn't dwell on it. It only brought him fantasies with the younger teen - fantasies he knew he shouldn't have, but he did. When he had created the Heartless, he wasn't even thinking when he realized how much it looked like Sora. Maleficent told him that he should make it - to make Sora fight his dark side. But Riku couldn't help but imagine things about Sora. He had these urges, and he tried to satisfy them on his own, but it was to no avail.

He glanced at the Heartless that stared back with those bright yellow eyes. He shook his head. Love, lust, or whatever it was, he shouldn't imagine such things about his best friend.

The Heartless, clueless on what its master was thinking about, titled its head in confusion, just like its counterpart.

Riku took a deep breath, and gathered his thoughts. But they were filled with images of Sora's smile and memories of past.

That was when he lost it. He grabbed a hold of the creature and kissed it. Of course it was confused and scared. Riku tasted nothing, but he felt tears going down his cheeks. He shouldn't be doing this...

He pulled away and felt disgusted with himself. Why was he doing this with a bloody Heartless? They don't know love. They don't have the heart to love; hence their name.

However, despite the fact the creature was a Heartless; it held his shoulders, as though to comfort him.

Why, oh, why did the Heartless just have to have some aspects of the boy's personality? It made his urges worse. Riku's aqua eyes widened when he saw his own erection twitch slightly. It made him feel so shameless. But the copy didn't let go. In fact it made some noise. He didn't quite understand what it said.

Though they did say actions spoke louder then words.

Riku gasped at the sudden pleasure as he felt as the creature stroked his arousal. It made more noises, but Riku nodded him guessing on what it said. It only heightened the pleasure. The silver-haired teen held on to the Heartless as he tried to go under his shirt to tweak his own nipples, to heighten his pleasure. He didn't last very long in its hand, paw, or whatever it's called. He grunted as he came in its hand, as what's he's now going to refer to it as.

Riku looked at it with hazy eyes and kissed it, pretending it was Sora he was kissing instead of a creature that was only made to look like him and possibly destroy him. The creature kissed him back, but of course Riku knew that the creature was doing it because it found it enjoyable. As much as he wanted the real thing, he was afraid that was as close as he was going to get.

When Riku closed his eyes, he was plagued with images of Sora yet again. But this time, it's one of his fantasies. Sora would be on his back, arching it; his face would be red with pleasure; he would be crying for Riku to insert him and have his way.

The imagery was too much. As previously mentioned, the Heartless is just a copy of the real. Perhaps he could have his release this way? Sure it was twisted and considered bestiality, but what did he have to lose? He already lost his sanity since being with Maleficent and the other villains. And it didn't look he would get out of the darkness. In a strange way, it felt balanced - Sora in the light side while he was on the dark side.

And as such, he didn't deserve happiness.

His kisses got more passionate as the clueless creature let him have his way with it. Riku's hands roamed over the body of the copy. He'd imagine Sora's skin would nice and soft, but not as soft as his hair would be (although that would be hard to believe). His tongue darted in its mouth, as it fought for dominance. Once again, the creature only did it return only because its master was doing to him. Riku didn't feel any passion from it, but he put his heart and soul in it - as if it were the real thing he kissed.

He slowly took off the clothes that blended in with Heartless's skin and slowly took off his own as his passion intensified. Riku rubbed a nipple, but as expected, nothing came out of its mouth. Maybe a confused squeak, but other then that it just let him rub. Riku sighed as he used his imagination. It seemed no matter what he did, he couldn't get a noise out of the Heartless.

But he was already too far in the game to stop. His dick got aroused by his antics, his imagination getting the better of him. So he continued to use it. He basically pinned the Heartless on the ground. The imaginary Sora would be moaning his name over and over as he played and teased with his body. Riku smirked. Slowly, he would take off Sora's pants, revealing his excitement to the silver-haired teen. He stroked him and the boy would elicit out a moan from his cute and rather big mouth.

He would also play with the boy's balls as he not only teased him but hunted for his love hole. But once he found it, he made the 'boy' lick his fingers. Once it was lubricated enough, he stuck it in. The boy would whimper, either afraid or anxious of what's to come inside his petit body.

Then Riku placed the second finger inside, slightly stretching him; then the third. Sora would be crying, him blushing and begging the older boy to insert him. He would kiss the boy's forehead, reassuring him that things would be alright. The older boy would finally insert himself the boy, stretching him even further as he tried to find that sweet spot.

Sora would let him know that he had indeed touched it. He would moan and Riku would pull back and push in again. They would progress faster, as Riku would make his thrusts; Sora would move his hips so he could hit it over and over. Soon they established a rhythm of pure and raw pleasure. It would take long until both of them came.

However, when Riku ejaculated, he had come back to reality. He felt disgusted with himself. He had just fucked an animal. He was the worst human being ever. He lay back on the ground, panting and trying to make sense of what he just did.

But nothing could make it all better. Nothing.

He went to sleep later, the Heartless still confused on what just happened, with memories still implanted in his mind, taunting him.

He felt the darkness consume his heart even further.

Ending Notes: Blargh. This is definitely not my best. Angst and I don't do very well together. I apologize you had to read this sludge. Meh, I'll try to improve as I continue to write more smut. It has been a while.
Sign up to rate and review this story