Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Betrayed's Big Break

by MrsMeganWay

It all started when a small band of friends got their first big break.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-03 - Updated: 2007-10-03 - 1627 words

?Blocked
Keisha, Soigné and Megan had been friends through high school and dreamed of starting a band together. As they got older, their dream became more of a reality as Megan quickly learnt the bass and taught Keisha the basics of the guitar, which she then went on to get lessons, Soigné learnt the rhythm guitar, then they were all set.

“The betrayed sounds awesome.” Keisha nodded
“No, I really like Secondary Fiction.” Megan said trying not to burst out laughing.
“Megan, WE ARE NOT CALLING OUR BAND SECONDARY FICTION! We actually want to make it.” Soigné said shaking her head at Megan.
“Fine then, The Betrayed it is! I just hope people wont think we are The Used Try-hards.” Megan said in a huff.
“Guys I’m really nervous about singing on stage in front of a crowd. Singing in front of you two is fine, but people I don’t know? I’m going to get so nervous.” Keisha said looking in the mirror trying to picture herself on stage.
“You’ll be fine Keisha! Just think of Gerard when you get nervous.” Megan said looking at her with an evil grin.
“I told you never to mention that name to me at the moment. I’m trying desperately to forget about him.” Keisha said while looking at the picture of Gerard on her wall in sorrow.
“Keish, just cause he got married doesn’t mean you can’t fuck him. Haha. Plus, Mikey has been married for ever now, and I’m still going to fuck him.” She said caressing the picture of Mikey on the same wall.
“Well I have nothing to worry about, my Frankie’s not married.” Soigné smiled.
“Yeah, Yet!” Megan Snapped

Three Years Later

Keisha and Soigné were currently studying at Uni in Melbourne, and Megan worked in the local pub. The Betrayed had had a few shows, in front of small crowds but loved every minute of it. They were addicted of the feeling of playing on stage. In their last show someone from a small record label, called Eye-ball Records, was there and approached them after the show. Keisha was so over excited. That was the record label that found My Chemical Romance, the three girl’s favourite band. As the three went out to celebrate, they kept thinking of all the things that could possibly happen.
“What happens if we become huge? I’m going to get a tattoo like frank if we do. So I cant get another job. Then him and I can live happily jobless.” Soigné said absolutely seriously.
Megan just looked at her and laughed. “I heard he was engaged Soigné.” She laughed.
“That’s so not funny Megan, don’t even joke about that. You and Keisha joked about Gerard being married and it turned out it was true.” Soigné said in horror.
“Anyway.” Keisha said getting frustrated by Soigné and Megan’s immaturity.
This was a serious matter for her; she really wanted this to work. “What song do you think we should start out with? ‘When I said I loved you I lied’ or ‘Love is a One-way Street’?” she asked drinking down the last of her drink.
“One-way street. Do you want other?” Megan said grabbing her glass from behind the bar.
“Yeah, get me a Vodka shot. Double.” Keisha said with an evil smile.
“Doesn’t it suck having to stand behind the bar and watch us get pissed and have fun?” Soigné said with a slur.
“No, because one, I have fun with you, two, I hate drinking and three, who else will take the both of you home when you raging drunk?” Megan said pouring the large shot glass with vodka.
“The other reason we get raging drunk, is because you give us free drinks all night!” Soigné said pointing at her empty glass, hinting for Megan to refill it.
“Another one then Soigné? What’s that, six now, in a space of 30 minutes! Slow down.” Keisha said coughing after her shot.
“Says you! As much as you drink, Gerard is still married.” Soigné laughed
“Yeah and Frank is still engaged, no matter how much you deny it.” Megan said picking up the Vodka bottle and filling Keisha’s shot glass.
“Yeah Soigné, shut the fuck up.” Keisha said throw the liquid down her throat.
As Megan Picked the bottle up again, Keisha placed her hand over the glass and shook her head. “No more for me thanks Megs, I’m done for the night. And so are you.” She said turning to Soigné.
“Right, well I guess it’s time to knock off then.” Megan said undoing the apron around her waist.

It was the day of their first recording session. Megan was so excited she couldn’t sleep that night. She stumbled out of her car out the front of the studio, exhausted from lack of sleep. Keisha was there 20 minutes early, as usual, so she was sitting at the front door. As Megan Slowly walked up to her, she had her hands behind her back hiding something from Keisha. Keisha slowly approached Megan afraid it might be something to scare her. Megan slowly brought her hands to the front and presented Keisha with a large Starbucks coffee, with an extra shot of coffee just for good measure. The look on Keisha face went from worry to a huge grin. One of the main things Keisha and Megan had in common was their love of coffee. As Megan sat beside Keisha on the doorstep the both took off the lids slowly and inhaled the smell that escaped the cups. Keisha let out a sigh of relief and took a huge gulp. She turned to Megan and her face went from pleased to disgusted as Megan lit up a smoke.
“What?” Megan said with a big stream of smoke leave her mouth with every word she said.
“That’s disgusting Megan. You’re slowly killing yourself with every inhale you make.” Keisha said shaking her head at her.
“Listen Keish, everyone has their poisons, mines smoking and Coffee. You drink, that can kill as well, but you don’t hear me complaining do you. No I gladly refill you cup.” Megan said with a laugh.
“I guess. Where the fuck is Soigné?” Keisha said taking another sip from the coffee.
“Who knows with that girl, she could turn up anywhere. Most likely Smiley’s house.” Megan said drawing back on her smoke again and taking a large gulp of her coffee.
“God I hope not, I’ll backhand her if she is. That boy only wants one thing from her, but she cant see it. She’s so frustrating.” Keisha said finishing her coffee and pulling her phone out of her pocket, and dialling Soigné.
“Hello? Soigné? Oi dickhead. Finally, where are you? For fuck sake soigné, get your arse here. No I’ll talk to you about it when you get here. I promise I wont use physical violence. No I wont let my hands do the talking. Just fucking get here as soon as possible.” With that she hung up the phone and kicked the wall next to her hard. “Bitch! She stayed at Smiley’s place last night. God damn it.”
“Listen Keisha, she’s a grown woman, I never said she was mature, but she’s an adult. She needs to find things, like Smiley, out by herself, we can’t protect her forever.” Megan said putting her smoke out and standing up.
“I guess your right, how the fuck did you get to be the more mature one of the three of us?” Keisha said reaching her hand out for Megan to help her up.
“Keisha, I have always been the more mature one, I didn’t get around all of high school talking in a stupid accent!” Megan laughed pulling her up.
“true, very true. But you did constantly quote movies with me.” Keisha said putting the coffee cups in the bin.
“Yeah, you try to get Egore, but Egore get you!” Megan announced trying to sound Transylvanian. “I’d rather die than help you.” She continued
“Oh don’t be boring, everyone who says that dies.” Keisha finished.
As they stood there laughing a taxi turned up out the front and soigné stumbled out, still in the clothes she worn the night before. Keisha just shook her head and turned away. Soigné tried her hardest to walk in a straight line, to hind the fact she was still drunk from that night.
“Keisha spun back around to confront her. “You fuck this up for us Soigné, I will never forgive you.” She snarled
“What the fuck did I do?” Soigné said looking at Megan then back to Keisha.
“Don’t worry about it Sog, just go and clean yourself up. There’s a toilet around the corner.” Megan said turning Soigné around in the direction of the toilet.

As Keisha and Megan watched Soigné stumble away, Keisha could feel the anger fill her entire body. As they turned to face the door, the security guard was unlocking the door. So they turned to face him, and straightened themselves up, so they looked more presentable.

They walked into the building, and their jaws dropped. There were gold records everywhere. The only one they cared about was the one right in the middle. “My Chemical Romance- I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love” they read out loud at the sane time.
“Oh my god. I think I just came!” Megan laughed
“Your sick Megan! Shut the fuck up!!” Keisha said shooting her a evil glare trying not to laugh as well. “But I think I did too.”
Sign up to rate and review this story