Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Guilty Romance

by MrsMeganWay

Not your useual Frerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-03 - Updated: 2007-10-03 - 1308 words

?Blocked
He tasted amazing; I just wanted to taste him forever, I placed my hand on the small of his back and he flinched, he reached up and placed both hand on the sides of my face and kissed harder, I got a whiff of his aftershave and it drove my nostrils crazy, his hand slowly moved to the back of my neck as he pulled me in more, he softly bit my bottom lip, and I groaned in ecstasy. I fingered at the area that joined his t-shirt and black jean, wanting to explore him, but I knew I couldn’t, not here, not ever. I pulled away when my brain turned on again.
“Gerard we cant keep doing this. It’s wrong, your married and I’m just about to be.” I stated looking away from him.
“I know Frank. We’ll have to put a stop to it.” he said looking down at his feet.
We sat there, our hands barely touching for about five minutes. I looked up at him, feeling my stomach turn with guilt. He looked so sad, I had such and urge to kiss him but it was wrong, he was my best friend, but I’d never felt like this about another guy, Gerard was different. He looked at me with that look; I hated that look. The look made my knees go weak and my heart flutter.
“I’m going to miss you.” He said trying not to sound like a pussy.
“Yeah, me too.” I said gently touching his hand with mine.
We made our way back to the party, was greeting by Jaima and Lyn-z. They looked mad for some reason.
“Where the hell have you two been?” Lyn-z said budging Gerard on the shoulder.
“No where, me and Frank just went for a fucking walk. Why? Did I forget to sign out or something?” He said sarcastically.
“Frank?” Jaima said crossly crossing her arms. “Tell me the truth, you were smoking joints weren’t you.” She continued shaking her head in disgust.
“What?” I laughed. “No!” I protested
“Well what the hell were you doing?” Lyn-z asked in confusion.
“Going over our new song, but we couldn’t do it in here.” Gerard said pretending he couldn’t hear over the DJ.
“Oh.” They both said in unison. That’s where they left it.

The next day I woke in a cold sweat, I had a dream the girls found out about Gerard and I, and Gerard got bashed to death by homophobes. It was horrible; I knew we had to stop before it got out of hand. I frantically looked for my phone, when I found it; I noticed I already had a message from him.
I can’t stop think about you. We need to meet up. Practise room. 30 mins
Gerard wb
I felt my stomach drop as I read it, this needed to stop. As much as I wanted Gerard, I wanted a normal life, with Jaima. Didn’t I? I quickly threw on what was on the top on my cupboard, luckily all my clothes matched. I got out to the kitchen and was confronted by Jaime cooking a huge breakfast.
“There you are.” She said with a smile.
I smiled back not knowing what else to do.
“Um Jaim, it looks amazing but I’m already late for a band practise. Would you be able to put it in the oven for me and I’ll eat it when I get back. I wont be long.” I said kissing her on the forehead and backing up trying to get out the door.
“Ok then, I’ll see you later.” She said clearly disappointed.
I jumped in the car and drove to the practise room, the place where Gerard and I had often met up, away from everyone else. It was our escape from reality.
When I pulled up, Gerard was waiting outside, nervously smoking a cigarette. I got out of the car and leant against it looking at my feet. He slowly moved over to me and leant against the car next to me. We just stood there trying to find the words to say to each other. I saw him try to fight back his emotions; I just wanted to grab him and tell him it was going to be fine, but that would be a lie. I really didn’t know what to do, for once. I’m usually the one known for solving problems, but I was stuck on this one. I stood up straight and looked at him.
“What are we going to do?” he said throwing the cigarette butt across the ground.
“Honestly, I have no idea.” I said looking towards the building.
He came up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders. I closed my eyes as he leant in closer. I could feel the warmth of his breath run down my spine. He leant in closer and kissed the back of my neck, pausing before pulling back away again. I lowered my head and turned around. He lifted my head slowly and looked me in the eyes. I looked away, head still in his grasp. I looked hinting towards the building in front of us, not wanting to show public affection. He smiled his half-grin-thing he does, and it made me half smile back. He lightly grabbed my hand, trying not to make it obvious, and pulled me inside. As soon as the door closed, he pushed me against the wall in a passionate kiss. At first I froze not wanted to kiss back, but I gave in and pushed him back onto the wall behind him, he reached down and started to pull my shirt off. That’s when I pulled back again.
“Gerard, we cant.” I said still out of breath.
“I know, but-” he said looking at me.
Oh god not that look again. I gave him my whiniest look, trying to say no, but it didn’t work. He stood up off the wall and pushed me back against the other wall. Why did I want him so bad? I reached up and grabbed the sides of his face. The way he tasted wasn’t capably of a description. I slowly pulled his shirt off and placed my hands on his bear chest, which was weird because I was used to felling breast, which quickly reminded me he was a guy, and my best friend. I pushed him off me, and walked out in anger. Not with him, but with myself.

I walked outside, and kicked the front tire of my car, leaving a scuffmark. He walked out slowly behind me and paused just outside the door, I think a little taken back by my outburst. I turned to look at him, anger in my eyes. He looked at me and looked away, just my face and angry expression made him upset.
“God damn it Gerard.” I practically yelled. “Why?” I continued.
“I don’t know.” He said still not looking at me.
I felt my heart dropped when I saw the tear run down his face.
“Oh god, Gerard I’m sorry.” I said walking over to him and holding him tightly. “It’s not your fault.”
He grabbed me tightly and begun to sob in my neck. I was a monster, how could I blame him, it wasn’t just his fault it was the both of ours.


I didn’t see Gerard for the next two weeks, which I guess was a good thing, out of sight, out of mind, right? Jaime was getting really excited about the up coming wedding, I wish I could share her excitement, but my head, was too busy think about Gerard, every time I did, my stomach turned with guilt.
Sign up to rate and review this story