Categories > Anime/Manga > Eyeshield 21

Good Things Come in Three's

by yaoi_coveness

Unsui joins Agon and Hiruma for some X-rated fun.

Category: Eyeshield 21 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Hiruma - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-09 - Updated: 2007-10-09 - 1291 words - Complete

?Blocked
Good things come in Three’s
By: yaoi_coveness
Disclaimer: I do not own this series.
Hope you all enjoy///_^

Maybe he should have listened to his gut and not come home. He should have known before hand what that noise was, and who could be making it; but somehow he hadn’t, which lead to the current very uncomfortable situation before him; the situation being his twin buck naked on his bed, with Hiruma equally as naked below him.
He swore that if embarrassment could kill he would have died many times over right then and there. Just to add to it all he was too shocked to close the door again and leave the two as they were before.
“What’s wrong Unko-chan?” Agon asked over his shoulder to his older brother before leaning down and delivering a sharp nip to Hiruma’s collarbone
“Maybe he’s jealous and wants to join us.” Hiruma said to Agon as if it was some big inside joke, as he slid out from under Agon and slinking up to Unsui. “Hmmmm....Is that it?” He asked slipping his arms around Unsui’s neck.
Agon taking the hint came over to wrap his arms around Hiruma’s waist and rest his head on Hiruma’s shoulder. “Come on Unko-chan,” Agon said, as he licked the side of Hiruma’s face. “Try him out, you know you want to, he really is quite delicious.” He punctuated by rocking into Hiruma’s body forcing the slightest of them to fall forward a little closer to Unsui.
Unsui was bright red, he was more embarrassed about how he felt rather than the fact he had walked in on them having some naughty fun, fun he secretly wouldn’t mind joining in on. Licking his own lips he moved in and kissed Hiruma.
Agon smiled it was a hot site to see Unko’s hands slide down Hiruma’s body as he kissed him. When the two finally separated Agon felt compelled to tell his other half. “See I told you you wanted too. And he gets so much better.” He told him as he pulled Hiruma towards the bed, sitting down with Hiruma on his lap.
Unsui only took a moment to enjoy the site in front of him before he started to strip. By the time he got the last of his clothes off he was painfully hard. And the other two weren’t helping much; Agon was doing something to Hiruma that was making him squirm.
Unsui moved close to the two on the bed. Agon winked at him and moved causing Hiruma to moan and arch back against him.
Unsui didn’t wait to be invited, he leaned down and leached hi lips on Hiruma’s nipple. He started working Hiruma’s chest, he felt Hiruma being pushed towards him, he leaned back and let Hiruma fall into his arms. Pulling him close he looked over the smaller boy’s shoulder in time to watch his twin push himself into Hiruma.
“Like what you see?” Agon asked before he moved in and kissed Unsui. They had kissed before, but nothing this hot before, and never with an audience either.
They quickly broke apart as Hiruma started to wiggle. “Be still.” Agon chastised as he drove into the blond deeper.
As Agon’s thrusts got more violent Hiruma started to pull at Unsui until he was in the right place to kiss.
Unsui felt Hiruma’s hands start to move down his chest, he was going to grab the wondering hands, but Hiruma started to do something amazing with their tongues, effectively distracting him. Unsui forgot about his mouth when he felt a fine boned hand on his cock, which was soon rubbing against another equally hard cock.
Unsui pulled back from the kiss and watched Hiruma’s hand for a moment before placing his on top and picking a different pace for the two.
Meanwhile Agon watched in great interest as the two of them got closer to completion. Reaching out he took his brother’s wrist. “Not yet, there is something so much better for you.”
Unsui let go, as did Hiruma. Agon slid out of Hiruma and lay down on his back. “Come on, you fucking trash, don’t make me wait all day.” He called out to the blond.
Who to Unsui’s surprise did what was expected without comment, which seemed strange, but not strange enough to keep his mind dwelling on it.
Unsui watched his twin once again enter the other boy, not sure what they expected him to do.
“Well come on,” Agon yelled at him rolling his eyes before reaching beck and pulling Hiruma open more. “Come and join me.” He invited to his brother.
Unsui blushed for a second before coming close. “Wait.” He heard Hiruma say before he reached around Agon and produced a tube of lube. “Use that first, asshole here might not care, but I care how mine will feel tomorrow.” He ordered before Agon’s hand caught the back of his head and pulled him down for a deep kiss.
Unsui took the lube and rubbed it down on himself before placing the blunt end at the already stretched hole before him. Unsui was amazed by the heat and the tightness, nothing could compare to the feeling. And judging by the sounds that his other two partners were making they were both feeling amazing too.
They didn’t give Hiruma much time to adjust to the feeling before they started moving. None of them were going to last long. In the end it was Hiruma who whimpered to Agon, who started to stroke Hiruma hard, which made him the first to cum.
The lithe body’s spasms made it almost impossible to move, forcing both of the brothers to cum inside of Hiruma.
Pulling out Unsui watched Hiruma slip off Agon’s cock before he started to lick up his cum off of Agon’s stomach. He heard his brother moan before pulling Hiruma up for a painful looking kiss and then pushing him in Unsui’s direction.
Hiruma latched himself on Unsui and kissed him. “How did you like it?” he asked when he moved away.
“See fucking dread I told you he would like it, shows what you know.” Hiruma jabbed at Agon.
“That’s not what I said you fucking trash.” Agon yelled back getting up and advancing on the blond.
“Oh sure it was, bet he likes me better then you do. Maybe I should just ditch the walking ego and go for Unsui instead.” Hiruma shot back at Agon.
Agon was getting mad. “Fuck you I wouldn’t have agreed to this if I knew that you would leave me for him.”
“Then maybe you should re-prove to me just how good you really are fucking dread.” Hiruma taunted.
“Fine then.” Agon said sliding up and pushing the blond devil down on his bed again.
Unsui just closed the door, at least they were both back to normal. He would have to make a note of coming in on them more often. It could prove to be a great way of messing with Agon when he was being a brat. Not to mention a nice pay off for him physically, Hiruma was a great piece of ass.
He turned on the shower just in time to avoid the torrent of sounds from the bedroom. After all Agon was a brat all the time, this could prove to be fun.

Happy birthday Illucien. Hope you enjoyed. I know this probably came from left field but it just seemed so hot, I had to do it for you.//_^
Sign up to rate and review this story