Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Midnight Sun.

And Whether Pigs Have Wings

by Vanir

Sorcery? It's like riding a bicycle, right? The son-of-a-snake gets a challenge.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Parody - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2007-10-15 - Updated: 2007-10-15 - 7227 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer. JKR does not write smut. JKR has pretty good plots. JKR has made superfraggadillions on her writing, and is quite unlikely to publish stories where a petite French fourteen-year-old gets a twelve-inch cock up her arse and likes it on a free website. JKR owns Harry Potter, and as I have made apparent, I am not her. Go figure. Do not pour gasoline on an electric radiator. Do not drink stonesweet tincture. Do not taunt the happy fun legal text.













And whether pigs have wings




The garden could only have existed through magic. At the moment, the group were sitting, or lounging, in the sweet scent of night-blooming Cereus, a tropical flower who didn't seem concerned about growing above the Arctic circle, and equally unconcerned about the fact that it might be night, or early morning anyway, but the sun was shining. The group, on the other hand, was trying to decide whether to be concerned or not.




“I don't really care about the old snake's reputation. I like the guy, we all like the guy. Hell, you girls gave your virginities to him. Disa, do you regret that?” The half giant asked, stretched out on a concrete bench, idly brushing and rebraiding his beard.




“No, Dad. Not for a second. Part of me wonders why I'm down here when Icould be up there with his cock in my mouth.” The voluptuous Huldr said with a lopsided smile. Her hands were busy embroidering the lapels of a shirt with tiny little stitches. “I don't care if he's a monster's adopted son or not. To me, he's Hasse, and if he wishes it, my master. Mum, you said Fafnir advised him to bond us, right?”




The blonde Vala adjusted her position on the pillows, made a slightly pained face before she answered.

“He did. That's one of the things Fafnir and I talked about. It was something about Hasse's upbringing that doesn't sound right at all to me. He hides it well, but this formidable young man has a very low self-esteem. With the bonding, you will be in his mind to a small degree, and he will feel how extraordinary he is. Hasse needs to know that, and to feel it too. The tricky part is that he's conditioned to think that anything out of the ordinary is freakish.”




“But Sigyn, “ Surt said with a frown, “if he believes that he's less than ordinary, and that anything not ordinary is bad, while he is, in fact, extraordinary, how the hell do we clean that mess up? He needs to learn this, and fast. Should we trust Fafnir? That potion would alter him greatly. There's no way he could ever consider himself normal when he's partly a ton-and-a-half of armour-plated acid spraying flying predator. Will that shake him out of his self depreciation, or make him suicidal? Would Fafnir know, and would he care?”




“I think he would. The Relic seemed to view him like a relative of sorts. There was none of the usual posturing or intimidations. You know, it was sort of scary to hear them. I'm used to be an interpreter, but last night I understood that Fafnir has kept it simple for me. Last night, he spoke his native tongue. He also made quite a deal about the difference between Vanir and Aesir. You know the Relic's ego. He really doesn't like to admit when there's something he doesn't understand, but apparently, Fafnir is Aesir and Hasse is Vanir, and so are you girls. He flat out said that Hasse could get better advice somewhere else, and that's a first, I think. He also said he would speak to me more later, but when Hasse and Iwere finished, the old snake was very tired so we didn't have much time. Damn, I need another cup. Jorunn, be a dear?”




The raven-haired Huldr stood up and went inside. She didn't have much to say anyway. So, her Hasse had been adopted by a dragon. It didn't change anything for her.

She knew of course that he wasn't hers. What she did know was that she was his, and would follow him regardless.

She filled the Vala's cup with the pain relieving tea. They had told her that he was seriously equipped, and that she should bring the potion just in case. She hadn't believed them, but now she knew better. She had had fun, but she would remember him every time she had to sit down for at least a week.

Jorunn smiled to herself. Being Huldr was usually hard, but now when her man had showed up, it was great. She and Disa could revel in their being non-human. They had been in the forest, making trees grow strange shapes. They had run through it without a care, Huldr power fully engaged and without fear that it would deplete them too soon. Their man, their Master, their Sorcerer had arrived, and life was looking good.

Both the Huldr girls was quite looking forward to meeting the little French Veela. Apparently, she had welcomed the two Huldr to their strange family, and to team up three girls against Hasse would surely produce great magic.

Clearly too great for human girls, if someone as experienced as Sigyn had taken damage from him. It hadn't been his fault at all. When Sigyn had felt how much she had stretched, she should have taken it easy, not try and jump herself down.

If Hasse hadn't been so gifted with healing, the tearing that Sigyn had inflicted upon herself would have killed her in a couple of minutes. Her Hasse was too much for human females, and she wanted him so much it hurt. With a grunt, she derailed that particular train of thought, since it would lead her upstairs to her sleeping master. She returned to the garden with the cup and sat down to listen.




“Yes. As long as he doesn't think about it. When we were in my smithy, he proved himself smart and quick to learn. He's also so easily trained, physically at least, that it's not even funny. He gained several pounds of muscles in a couple of hours.”




“You should have seen him with the bat. I shot five balls a second at him, and he just swirled and got them all. As soon as he stopped thinking, he did great.”




“He's a great healer, too. I know I should have listened to you girls, and I couldn't believe just how worked up I'd get. I brought this on myself. Hell, I practically forced myself on him. Leif, love, perhaps we should go inside so you can inspect me for damage. And I mean just that. I'm way too sore still for more gymnastic inspections. ”




“I'd love to, but my big hands aren't the best for the job, are they?Surt, would you mind?”




“Not at all, Leif. After all, I'm pretty familiar with that part of you, Sigyn,” the bald smith said with a smile. Just because he lived with only his daughter in the house didn't mean he was very lonely.




“While you grown-ups play, Jorunn and I should tend to our guest.” Disa didn't mind, of course, but seeing her parents go at it was too weird even for a Huldr. She stood and adjusted her dress before grabbing Jorunn by her hand, dragging her up the stairs to their sleeping sorcerer.




As they entered his room, they stopped and looked at each other. They both had a softer expression that they were used to seeing, and without a word, they sat down on the chairs by the window.




After a few false starts ,and a long look at the sleeping man, Jorunn spoke.

“I wonder a bit what's happening to me. I care for this man in ways Ican't explain.”




“I have seen it happen to human girls. It's love. Maybe not the standard kind of it, but it's love anyway. Transcending self, putting someone else ahead of you and all. Even if he wasn't a delicious fountain of semen, I wouldn't leave him. Couldn't.”




“That's it exactly. Sex isn't the all-important goal any more. Cuddling sounds nice, all of a sudden. What I'm feeling isn't really what Dad has described, but maybe there is such a thing as Huldr love. I want more than just his cock and his power. I want his caress and his kisses. I want him stroking my tail. I also want to fuck him senseless, of course.”




“Of course.”




“But it's not enough. I want to be a part of his life. I want to wash his clothes, and cook for him. I'm a bloody Foxtail. I'm dangerous. We're the one that gives all Huldr the monster name. And here I am, wanting to crawl into bed with that man, cuddle up to him and kiss him awake so he can kiss me back. This is not normal, but I wouldn't miss it for the world. Sorry about the rant. I'll calm down now. What do you think of his Veela chick?”




“I really want to meet her. And taste her juices as she rides our Master, of course. There's enough of him for all three of us. The bond is supposed to eliminate jealousy, and since none of us ever were very jealous, we should end up downright generous, don't you think?”




They laughed quietly, looking at their sleeping man.




“Is he human?” the redhead asked.




“He's Harald Fafnersson. I guess he's a kind of his very own. Why?”




“He was raised human. I was thinking, maybe we're coming on too strong. We're always naked, wet and willing. Maybe he wants more humanlike girls. I know he loves our Huldr parts, but maybe we should act a bit more human. It's just a thought.”




“I haven't had much contact with normal human girls. What do they do?I'm not saying it's a good idea, mind you. Nor bad. Just.... what do they do?”




“Well, they take things much slower. There can be months before they give their guy a blow job.”




“What?How can they stand it?”




“Beats me. Anyway, where we rip our clothes off immediately, they cuddle much more. They can stay for hours in bed, just kissing and caressing. The guys would normally push for more, but it sounds nice, actually. Just being with someone without getting all sweaty.”




“Like, waiting for his move? You know that he wouldn't have to push me far before I'm flat on my back, legs spread.”




“Me neither. We're built for sex, but maybe we should try for cuddling alittle more. See if he likes it, you know. I really don't want to risk the Bond just because I can't keep my urges in control.”




“Okay, let's try the more human approach. Just... let's get into bed with him. I actually want to cuddle right now, and I'll try like hell to keep from pushing him.”




“He feels rather nice, when he's just breathing, and you can feel his heart beat slowly. Let's.”
















When Harry awoke, he was very comfortable indeed. He had one girl on each arm, and more boobs around him than could be found in a Playboy magazine.

Strangely enough, both girls were dressed, even though he could clearly smell the sweet musk of an excited Huldr.

Disa was on his left arm , and her boobs were pressed into his side. She had her lovely tail draped over his stomach, and he could see a few breadcrumbs lodged in her chest fur. She was awake, and looking at him with a strange expression on her face as he met her eyes. She leant into him, and kissed him gently.

As he moved, he could feel Jorunn on his right move as well, her tail caressing his legs. Her small, strong hands stroked his chest, surprisingly enough avoiding his nipples.

Disa's kiss was light and soft, her tongue came asking to his lips, and he let her in. It was slow and gentle and very, very nice.

Jorunn's hand came up to his cheek, turning his head towards her. Her kiss was a bit more demanding, but still very gentle.




Harry was thoroughly enjoying himself, relaxed in bed with two beautiful women, just kissing and touching gently. After a few minutes, though, he felt himself being poked by six rock-hard nipples. He smiled to himself and moved his hands over Jorunn's torso, softly transporting her blouse and vest to a chair, and she didn't even notice.

Neither did Disa, until he removed her bra, since that affected such a massive part of her anatomy. Her closed eyes slammed open, and her golden gaze seemed to be on fire.

He charged, crushing his lips to hers, kissing her senseless before leaving her gasping as he turned to Jorunn. As he clasped his lips to her nipple, she responded swiftly, tearing her skirt off with a jerk and throwing her leg over him. This time, however, harry felt like being the aggressive one, so he forced her back, lifting her delicious rear, lodging his head between her legs and got very busy.




As his tongue made the raven haired beauty scream in joy, he held her up with his magic, as his hands found Disa, who eagerly positioned herself for a smooth, long thrust into her tight, but slippery channel. He tried to release a blue flash through his cock, and by Disa's explosive orgasm that wet him all over his stomach, he managed it perfectly.

He tried the same with his tongue, as he thrust it as deep as he could into the tasty depths of Jorunn, and as her liquid appreciation flowed over his face, he lowered her to the bed, and pulled Disa up onto her knees.




He entered Jorunn from behind, and he wasn't gentle about it. He pushed hard, all the way, while Disa whispered encouragements in his ear. At her urging, he grabbed the base of Jorunn's tail, and used it to set a furious pace. As his poundings pushed her forwards, she fell off the bed, but he grabbed her legs and kept pushing mercilessly into her, as she kept coming and coming. He felt himself drawing close, so he threw Disa down on her back on the bed and let Jorunn down.




The black haired girl took a moment to catch her breath before diving between the red-head's legs as Harry bent Disa's head backwards and followed the Huldr's eager tongue into her mouth. As he pressed on, he got in all the way to the hilt, where she held him as she made swallowing motions that got him dangerously close.

When Jorunn looked up at him with adoration on her sticky face, and told him to fill Disa's throat, he did.

Again, Disa took the first bursts down her throat, but then she grabbed Jorunn's hair, jerking her up, and shoved Harry's pumping cock down her friends throat. Jorunn immediately closed her eyes, sucking and swallowing and savouring the taste.

When Harry was almost done, Jorunn released him, letting the last slow spurt dribble onto her nipples where Disa quickly licked it off, giving Jorunn a final small orgasm. Both girls then manhandled Harry to sitting atop Disa's chest, where his cock could gently rest between the most magnificent pair of tits imaginable, gently moving back and forth at a lazy and comfortable pace. There were still some drops coming, but the girls took turns licking them off.

After a little while, though, sleep claimed the girls, and they slept as they lay, with happy smiles on their faces.

Harry watched them for a little while. Disa had finally dropped the glamour, and her sharper face and more pronounced incisors made her no less beautiful, although he had to admit that the overwhelming cuteness was not as strong any more.

He liked it, though. He really liked these girls. They wanted nothing from him that he had any problem delivering.

If he was to be completely honest with himself, mind-blowing sex was agreat thing when your mind needed blowing, and his experiences in the library was in dire need of some serious blowing indeed. There was much about it that he couldn't quite remember. He lifted his hands, and absent-mindedly cleaned the girls up, and tucked them in, before spinning clothes for himself out of thin air. He also repaired the torn clothes that littered the floor (and the lamp, for some reason.). As he bent to kiss the sleeping girls, he heard a low voice behind him.




“You are very good for them. Leif and I agree that Disa can't do better. If you want to Bond her, you have our blessings. I believe Surt has something similar to say, but that isn't my thing. How do you feel?”




Harry focused for a moment and held up his hand towards the bed. Faint blue lines leapt from his fingertips, weaving a dome over the two sleeping beauties.




“Strange. Yesterday was a wild trip, and there's so much I don't understand about it. How about you? I remember hurting you. The dome is asilencer, by the way. I don't want to disturb them.”




“Neat. I hurt myself on you. It was all my fault, and if you hadn't healed me, it would have been so much worse. Frankly, I have a life-debt to you now.”




“What?You have raised a lovely girl that I find it hard imagining waking up without, and you say you have a debt to me? That's just not right.”




“Are you serious? You have known these girls for a very short time, you know. You shouldn't be so attached yet.”




“I know. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to feelings and things, but I think I have gotten used to their presence while I was unconscious. It feels so right, and I trust them instinctively. I may be a stranger in a strange land, but they make me feel at home. Does that make sense?”




“It makes a lot of sense. You are remarkable, you know that? Just now, the girls were trying to humanize themselves for you. Did you notice that?”




“Yes, I believe so. They were dressed, and we spent some time simply cuddling. It was nice, but after a while, I could feel them restraining themselves. I like them as they are, and if they try to deny their nature for my sake, we all lose. I tried to make it up to them by being a bit rougher with them. You said something about that. Did I do wrong?”




“No, not at all. Do you know how often young men fucks two sexual beings to exhaustion?”




“No, not very often, I guess.”




“It never happens. Never. Shall we talk about Fafnir now?”




“If you wish. I was not entirely there, you know.”




“What is your name?”




“Here and now? Harald Fafnersson. Does this mean anything? I'm not trying to disrespect your faith or anything, but I don't feel different. Well, magic is easier, but I don't think it has anything to do with the Dragon.”




The beautiful Vala smiled.

“What do you think is causing that then?”




“Just now, I decided that I wanted to clean the girls up, and instead of thinking about how to do that, I let my magic loose. I wanted a dome that muffle and dampen sounds, but lets through light and air and, well, pretty much anything but sound. I released my magic into the image, and there it was. I still feel like I'm coaxing my magic to work, but this way was much easier.”




“Do you remember about the potion? About your quest?”




“I should go to a place called...Gösjestad, I think. What was that potion about?”




“Sjögestad. It's quite a bit to go, but we have a gate to Linköping, which is close. The potion is mostly the venom from the fang, and things to make sure you don't die from it. Fafnir said it would make you abeastrunner, but how that could happen is beyond me. Anyway, the boys were supposed to begin teaching you about the beastway soon anyway. Might as well make a head start. Why would he adopt you?”




“Beats me. I'm a parselmouth, I have killed a basilisk, I'm a Gryffindor, who's only natural enemy is the Slytherin snakes. I'm not clear at all over what might make him do that. Beastrunner, that's what I'd call an animagus, right?”




“I guess. Can your animaguses become magical animals?”




“I think it's animagi in plural, and no, not from what I have heard, anyway. Hey, Cool. I hadn't thought of that. Do you have any pictures of a Leharv somewhere?”




“I should think so. I keep the library, after all. There are books about them. I know your school teaches runes. Can you read them?”




“No, not yet, anyway. My magic is working on teaching me to understand your language. I don't know if if can speak it yet, though. Speaking of runes, do you have any idea how my trunk and things came to be here? I left them behind in London, and suddenly they were here. Idon't think I did it, because there was a bathrobe, too ,that Ihaven't thought about in a long time. There was a letter on my trunk, written in runes, but something happened that made me forget all about it. Can you translate it for me?”




“Sure. What distracted you?”




“Two Huldr, spiffed to the teeth, on a mission. They gave me a really good shave, and then we moved to other exercises.” He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows in and exaggerated way, before turning to rummage around in his trunk for the letter.




“I see. Those blue sparks, do you use them on the girls too?”




“Yes, all the time. I'm learning to project them from all parts of my body now, and I can adjust the strength and, sometimes, the direct effect too. Here it is.”




“Funny. It's written in English, but with the Futhark alphabet. The Swedish line, too.”




“Line, what's that?”



“Aett, or line, is the variety. The one most commonly used is the Danish. When Brits talk about runes it's usually the Danish line, since the Vikings that conquered Britain were Danish. Here goes. 'Dearest Harry Potter Sir. Dobby wishes Harry Potter Sir good luck in the elves home land. Dobby is looking after things here when Harry Potter Sir isn't here to keep people in line. Professor Dumbledore has tried to steal Harry Potter Sir's friends letters, but Dobby took them and delivered them before Professor Dumbledore could read. Dobby is so happy Harry Potter Sir is safe in the bestest country, and hopes that Harry Potter stay with nice Huldr. Harry Potter stay as long as Harry Potter Sir needs. Dobby will take care of things here.

May the road rise to meet you. Dobby the richest house-elf in the world.'There ends the letter. Hasse, I'd say you have a staunch supporter there. Is he really the richest in the world?”




“He thinks so, and I believe him, anyway. I didn't even know he could read. Are House elves really from here?”




“Yes, if we're talking about the same tiny creatures. We call them Vaette, though, and they are fiercely independent, but friendly enough when treated with respect. I'm told the ones that migrated to Britain were cursed somehow, and lost that independence. That's a story for another time, though. Apparently, you have allies. Do you know which friends he's talking about?”




Harry thought for a moment. He could feel Gabrielle's presence I his mind, and he could feel that she was still a falcon. He let his mind 'move'towards the feeling of her, and suddenly, he could see what she saw, and it almost made him choke. Where had Hermione hidden those boobs. Easily C-cup, and no tan lines in sight. She was rubbing Ginny's legs with sunblock, but Harry thought that there were more touching involved than what could be motivated by the cream. Ginny was lying on her stomach,and writhing slightly. Luna was there too, watching the other girls with amusement, and her nipples were clearly visible through her swimsuit. He assumed by the thin threads crossing Ginny's back that she was in some kind of swimsuit, too.




~Hello Master. Do you like what you see?

Gabrielle's voice was amused, and he could sense that she was slightly excited herself.




~Good enough for humans, I suppose. Unfortunately, I have three perfect lovers as it is. I wouldn't throw any of them out of bed, though.




~I thought I felt a fourth. Was I wrong?




~No, but she's human. She hurt herself quite badly on me. Disa and Jorunn can take me without a problem, though. How are they?




~They already knew you weren't dead. I sealed the letter with my medallion, and Luna managed to interpret it. Isn't she lovely? Ginny wants to become your Consort, too and Hermione just wants to fuck you. She doesn't know that yet, but she can't fool a Veela. Hedwig is very nice, too. She has a wicked sense of humour, for an owl, anyway. She calls me HenOfMaster. I think it's kind of cute.




~Dobby sent me a note about Dumbledore trying to steal their mail. Apparently he dealt with it, but if you could warn them somehow?




~Hedwig said the same thing. I guess Dobby is the FriendOfHercules she mentioned. All I could figure out was that Hercules is an Eagle Owl, and Hedwig fancies him a bit. Also, when Fawkes learned that his master had stolen the letters, he pecked him. To quote Hedwig, Fawkes can share her prey any time. The girls haven't written a response yet. I think they just realized they are all pretty hot, and are eager to explore. They are just a bit shy about it. Why haven't you bonded the Huldr yet?




~Too much is happening, and I think I want you here then. So far, I have learned too much for my poor brain to assimilate. I have been adopted by a dragon, too. If I bond those girls, I need to know I have lots of time to make it real for both of them. None of them have had any time alone with me, so I don't really know them. I think I love them like I love you, though.




~You do. I can sense that. Well, you have a visitor, and I believe Ishould fly away and write them a warning note. Oh, by the way, Ronald appears to have gone around the bend. He's currently in St. Mungo's psychiatric ward. From what I've been told, he tried to force entry to your vaults, claiming that he was the Boy Who Lived, and your money should follow the title. He was quite violent, apparently. The girls weren't surprised or upset. I think he has burned his bridges here before he snapped. There's a memorial for you at some secret place in two days. Shall I go?




~Hell yes. I'd like to be there too, like this. Can you give me a holler when it's time?




~I'll try. Be well until then, my Master, and have lots of orgasms. I'm sorry I can't study for you, but I think this spying thing is important, too. Later, love.




~I guess I have to rely on my own wits for now. When we meet again in person, it'll take me hours to show you how much I appreciate your work. See you later, love.




With her chills of anticipation in mind, he let reality reassert itself.

The Vala was studying him with great curiosity.




“Where did you go there, Hasse? You were completely lost.”




“I visited my Consort. Three of my closest friends have apparently decided to spend the summer together. Hedwig, my owl familiar is there too, and she's told Gabrielle about the letters, too. Gabrielle acquired a Falcon form when we bonded, and the Falcon can apparently talk with owls. Funny, really. There's a memorial for me in a few days. She will try to attend, and I can see the whole thing through her eyes if I want to.”




“You should really try to do that. You will hear so many nice things about yourself. This brings me to a real issue. The greatest problem with your control is your self-esteem. Somehow we have to make you understand how special you are. I may be unusual, and my step-daughter, too, but she's still my baby girl. She came into my life when she was six years old, and she adopted me as her mother within the week. I have cared for her scrubbed knees, the conflicts within her when her Huldr nature asserted itself, everything. There she is, my baby girl, on your bed. I can tell from her smile that she has a belly full of cum. Do you think I would be happy with any man doing that? I would accept it, because I know about her nature, but Icertainly wouldn't beg the man in question to summon his power, fuck her ass and make her his for life, but I'm begging you. Not just because you can satisfy her, but because you're you. When Jorunn lets loose, she can drain a man's life in seconds. You are the only man, the only man in the whole world who can make her happy physically. As a Vala, I see something even stranger here. See love, in the girls. They aren't bonded, enslaved or anything, but there's a quirky kind of love there. One man in history has ever been loved by Free Huldr. Guess who.”




“I don't know much about your history. That Sigurd guy?”




“You. The only one. You are the best thing that ever happened to these two girls, and I would like to talk to Gabrielle sometime, because I bet she will say the same thing. Now, you should get down to the menfolk. There's training to be done. If you can, set aside a couple of hours for the lake, too. Stina has loads of things to teach you. You're related, too, I think.”




“What?How?”




“I know your mother took samples from Stina, and I know you show Lake Warden traits. I'm also aware about non-magical medicine, so I assume there's parts of Stina in your DNA. Now scoot. Oh how do I take this dome down?”




“Just touch it, it should collapse. See you later, Sigyn.”




Stretching a little in his unfamiliar clothes, he descended the stairs. He saw the two men through the kitchen window, so he went out to sit with them.




“Hello there, Harald Fafnersson, did you enjoy my daughter?” Surt said with a fake growl. Harry decided to play along and deadpanned.




“Why yes, I did. She has the loveliest flavour, reminding of hot summers, wild flowers and the fruits of the forest. Exquisite.”

He delivered this in a fake French accent, complete with the intonation and gestures he once had seen some wine tasting guy make on the telly. He had both men laughing before he was half way through.




“Good one, Hasse, good one. We've had a bit of a meeting while you slept, and I have no objections any more. If she agrees, which she does, vocally so, you may Bond her with my blessing.”




“Wife tell you that, I think?” The blonde man asked.




“She did,” Harry answered. “In the light of what she said, Ican't believe you are entrusting your daughters to me.”




“That's just it,” Surt said, straightening up.”You are pretty much entitled to them. You are possibly the greatest young man the world has ever seen. We only had to spend a little time with you to see that. Now, we just have to make you see it, too. You rested?”




“Enough, I guess. Where do we go?”




“You and I will go to the smithy. Leif have some things to prepare for you. It's time to start pushing you a bit.”










Harry was sitting in a cloud of magic. His eyes were closed, and he was getting used to the distortion that the smithy's metals created. He felt something enter the field, and he looked at the swirls it made in the magic. Pewter. A cup. Pewter was easy. He grabbed it with the surrounding magic, heated it a little bit and reshaped it to afigurine of a falcon before setting it down on the ground. Something smacked him in the back of his head.




“Think you're good enough to showboat, do you? The bird's good, sure, but you were supposed to identify and stop any intrusion. Again, and this time, stay focused!”




“How many did I do?”




The smith was quiet for a while, before answering.




“Fifty. That's forty-five more that the goal, actually. Again now.”




Harry took charge of his magic again, letting it spread throughout the smithy. It was much easier now ,and he had a much longer reach. As he deflected more pewter, iron, silver and wood, he let his magic grab the anvil he had failed to lift before. It moved effortlessly to his touch, and he brought it into the storeroom they were sitting in. Bronze, copper, silver again, then ice, that was a tricky one. He set the anvil down without a sound right behind the smith. Steel, iron, magnetite, rock. They all required a slightly different handling, but after a while, he could get a grip on everything and reshape it a bit. Now, when he was no longer preoccupied with the anvil, he sped up. Iron, rock, copper, wood. He reshaped them to small statues of the professors and students from Hogwart's. He didn't loose any time at all, having learned to maintain a double focus. Suddenly he got hit anyway. He was so surprised that he actually fell over, right into the small pile of statues. He hadn't even seen it coming through the magic mist that was his awareness. He opened his eyes to look at the grinning smith.




“Audsilber.” he said, holding up a rod of a silvery metal.”It's a magical metal, one of the two I will teach you to work with. Audsilber is tied to the wearer, responding only to the hand that wrought it. Vaulundersteel is impenetrable, almost indestructible. Now, it's time to move to something more complex than nails”




“What?Hooks?”




“Close. Horseshoes.”




“So, where do you want the anvil?”




“Right where it... Well done. Now put it back.”







“Welcome Hasse. Now, time to teach you fighting without magic. Good thing I so big. You strong for a tiny tyke. First, a run around lake Sigyn.”




“Is that really the name of the lake?”




“You not know? Lake ten years old. Surt and I fight over Sigyn. I have earthway, Surt have fire. We make big hole, all glassy rock, very hot. I found water and lead it into hole. Surt drain heat and then, we shape lake together. Now, Sigyn married to me, and sometimes sleeps with Surt. All is well, when heads work. Let's run.”




They ran. After a few laps around the lake, both of them were sweating profusely, but none of them were especially tired.




“Hasse, I know you have power, but you ever tired after playing with Jorunn and Disa?”




“No, not really. Out of breath, maybe. I usually have to rest a minute between times but I'm rarely tired. Why is that?”




“I think you make more body energy from magic. Then, you never tired. Let's make test. Can you ride bike?”




“No, not really. Why?”




“In two weeks there is big bike run. Thousands of people, three hundred kilometres. You will ride in that. Now we have new training goal. Italk to Surt. You make bike for you. I train you for right moves and stuff. Surt will bike anyway. He make many trips now. Bikerun close to Sjögestad anyway. Today, we train back strength and some easy sorcery. We teach you to fix flat tyre on the go. This will be fun!”




The rest of that day was a blur for Harry. Everybody seemed to think that this bikerace was a great idea. They gave him maps to study, with incline profiles and all.

Surt told so many stories and gave him so much advice that Harry just stopped listening.

They measured him, and brought out a bike for him. Some time was spent rolling around on a strip of tarmac with someone holding him, until he figured out the whole biking thing.

You had to move.

Once he figured that out, it was kind of fun. As he didn't know how to ride a normal bike, there wasn't anything he had to relearn to ride aracer, and as soon as he figured out how the gears worked, he began to understand what Surt was actually talking about.

Sigyn came by, telling them that she had bought him a starting number in the race, and stressed that it wasn't a competition, but that she expected him to do well anyway.




The girls loved the whole thing. They brought him tiny strips of different materials and made him copy whole wads of strange technical cloths. It took a few attempts before he figured out how to sense the structure of a material, and just continue the patterns, but once that was done, the conjuring was easy. As soon as the girls got their hands on the cloth, they began sewing ridiculously tight clothes for him.

The most difficult part came when they put cages on the pedals and expected him to bike with his feet trapped.

If he hadn't caught himself with magic, he wouldn't have had any skin left on his legs at all. After that ordeal, Sigyn sat him down and gave him a lecture on physics and especially gear ratios.

Just when they were done, Surt came over with a whole lot of blueprints of a bike that looked quite outlandish. After talking it through, it was a fairly clever design.




Then, the girls took him out riding. The first ten kilometres was hard for him, since he still had problems coordinating everything, and keep his balance. The next ten was a nice ride, where they kept a nice and even pace. With ten kilometres remaining, the girls changed position, and picked up some speed. Harry just smiled and stretched out, beating the girls on the final stretch to the smithy. After locking his back wheel, stopping with a nice fishtail and an impressive dust cloud, he remembered the cages on the pedals, but he couldn't refocus fast enough so he landed painfully on his side in the gravel. Once the girls had unravelled him from his bike, he freshened them all up, and the whole team reconvened in the kitchen. Over a huge meal with loads of meat and potatoes, Surt pointed something out.




“You know, you were supposed to work on your sorcery today.”




Harry swallowed and thought a bit.

“I rather think I did. I've been using it the whole day, haven't I?”




“You have. You are too problem focused to simply work out. Now, there's apurpose. We're going on a bike run, you and I, and we will see if my experience or your power rules the day. Tomorrow, we will make abicycle for you, but now, I suggest you have the girls give you amassage and tuck you in. The time is eleven pm now, and I expect to see you in the smithy by four. Pass the sauce, will you?”




“Sure. I didn't think about it, until I fell just now. I was able to protect myself from the ground, and then I freshened us up consciously. Iknew what I was doing. Have I done anything impossible?




Leif let out a big belly laugh.

“Possible is boring. No one learn biking that fast. No one make more spandex and nylon like that. Few can right themselves on a falling bike. No one can just sit on bike and go thirty five kilometres same day they learn biking.”




Sigyn continued.

“You got the gist of gear ratios and geometry in ten minutes. Your understanding of physics and mathematics is very, very good. You made gear calculation formulas before I even told you about it. You're very smart, when you have a practical problem to solve.”




“When we were in the smithy, you used multiple foci,” Surt added.” You were detecting and holding the things I threw at you, you reshaped and transfigured them, and you also moved my big anvil without my noticing it. All those things requires anyone's full attention, and you did them at the same time. Problem-based or play-based learning seems to work wonders for you. You have made great leaps today. Do you want to learn about tomorrow's expectations?”




Harry laughed, and shook his head.

“No, not really. I have my own schedule, and I believe I will make it. I'll just try to take things in stride, otherwise I'll just get nervous, and performance anxiety never helped anyone.”




He thanked Sigyn for the meal and put his plate in the sink before he retired. He started to take his clothes off, when he grinned, and simply willed them to be folded and cleaned on top of his trunk. They flowed off his body like smoke, and Harry thought that he could really get used to this sorcery thing. He was knackered, though, so he started drifting off almost as soon as he laid down. Not completely, though. He felt Jorunn climb into bed with him, and gently massage the tenderness out of his sorcery-reinforced muscles. He turned to his back after she had finished with it, pulled her up and kissed her. Her response was gentle, and almost shy. Now, when he was focused on just her, he could feel it clearly. He loved this black-haired beauty who had declared herself his property, and she loved him. He drifted of with his lovely Huldr in his arms, according to his nature. He smiled sleepily when she moved down to take his cock in her lovely, warm little mouth, according to her nature. Yes, he would bond her. He would bond them both, and if wizarding Britain had anything to say about that, they would learn just what happens when a Sorcerer gets angry. Right now, though, Harald Fafnersson, The Boy Who Lived, was enjoying his life.













Author's notes: As I'm about to have anetfailure for some undetermined time, I'm posting this unBeta'd. Iwill update it with a more correct version when my Beta is finished with it and I have the BPS's to upload it. This time I won't say what happens in the next chapter, since my synopsis has crashed and burned. I will, however, pick up the pace a bit, instead of practically writing realtime like I have been. I'm eager to get him back to Britain, but there's just so much that has to happen first. Oh, and any inconsistencies you may find are most likely caused by my changing my mind. Enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story