Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Backstage

by DoNotBeAFreak

Ferard smut with a little bit of storyline. ONESHOT!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-15 - Updated: 2007-10-21 - 805 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I own nothing!
*************

I lept off the side stage and sprinted to the dressingroom, knocking down a stagehand and yelling a quick apology when he shock his fist at me. The door was ajar and easily thrown open wider when I plowed through it and collapsed on the couch. Frank appeared at the door a few moments later out of breath and grining madly. He wore that same grin during the show when he snuck up behind me, grabed my crotch, and sent the crowd into a screamy kind of cheer. Shutting the door he sauntered over to the couch that I was spralled across and bent over me. I could feel his hot, heavy breath on my cheek.

"Good show eh?"

"Yeah...awsome."

He came closer and I leaned up to meet him in a heated kiss. Lips, tongues, and teeth coming together in a way that sent shivers down my spine. He lowered his body onto mine without breaking away and I moaned at the feeling of his erection pressing against my thigh. This was one of those nights that we forgot everything. We forgot the others and didn't care if they were listening, or that he had a girlfriend waiting for him back home. We just went for it and flesh met flesh.

We've only been doing it for a short while now. Frank kind of started it, after getting tired of finding girls and guys that were willing to fuck him without getting him thrown in jail for stachitory rape, he came to me. I let him touch me and vice versa, knowing that it was better then bunking with groupies all the time, even though bunking with his girlfriend might of been a bit better. That was the only thing about fucking him that bothered me.

A loud groan escaped my throat as Frank knawed on my waist and undid my pants, releasing my throbing cock from the uncombortable fabric. He took me into his mouth and I moaned like a whore. My fingers threaded into his hair and pulled just the way he likes it. He let go of me when I came in his mouth and crawled up my body so that we could kiss and share my taste.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," he growled when he broke the kiss and started to try to flip me over. Poor Frankie needed my help so I turned around and gripped the couchs armrest. I couldn't see him but we had been doing this long enough for me to know that he was slicking himself up with some spit and his palm. He entered me soon after and I cursed at the slight pain then moaned as he started to thrust into me and pleasure replaced the sting.

"Mm faster Frank."

He grunted, quickened his pace and sunk his teeth into my shoulder. The pain it caused and the pleasure of his cock filling me made me moan and push back. My knuckles turned white as I gripped the armrest and Frank hit his mark over and over. The throb of my cock was unbearable; his fingers soon began to releive it however as his thrust started to get more eratic. With one final moan of Franks name I came into his hand. He shuttered behind me soon after and collapsed against my back.

"Gee."

"Yeah," I answered lazily.

"I don't love Jamia anymore."

I nudged him so that I could move over and we could lay side by side. "What do you mean?"

"I mean just that. I don't love her anymore."

"Do you love someone else now?"

"No it's not like that. We've been growing apart lately and there's just nothing there for her anymore you know. I think that it's mainly all the touring and time that the band spends together that's doing it. She knows it's happening but she keeps going through the motions like nothing's wrong." Frank sighed. "I've been trying to think of a way to break up with her for a while now, but it's hard, I don't want to hurt her."

"Sound's like no matter what you do she'll be hurt."

"I know."

The mood was getting a bit to serious for my liking. I turned my head to look at Frank and inspected his face. It was kind of blank and his eyes held a far off look, like he was day dreaming or thinking something over.

"When you said you didn't love Jamia anymore you kind of scared me a little."

"What scared you?"

"I thought that you were going to say that you love me."

Franks lips curled into a smile "I do love you, but as a friend. I could never imagine loving you like I used to love Jamia. No offence."

"None taken."
Sign up to rate and review this story