Categories > Books > Harry Potter

NITT1: Midnght Maiden

by the-XCORE-writer

a night in the astronomy tower [part 1 of many to come]

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini,Ginny - Warnings: [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2007-10-16 - Updated: 2007-10-17 - 976 words

?Blocked
Night in the Tower 1: Midnight Maiden

She walked quickly to the astronomy tower so that she wouldn’t be caught by Filtch or any other teacher prowling the castle late at night. She knew that she was waiting for her there, hell; everyone has waited there for her, save for Harry and her brother Ron, she wasn’t a whore, no she never had sex with boys, of course that didn’t stop her from doing it with girls, or doing “other” things with boys, no she was saving herself for Harry like she promised herself that she would.

When she reached the beginning of the steps that would bring her to her Midnight Maiden, she got excited at thinking how deviously slytherin she was right now. The funny thing was that her entire family never suspected anything.

She continued her climb to the top she thought how special this night would be. She knew that she shouldn’t be doing this but she couldn’t help herself. No she needed it now.

When she reached the top she saw one lone figure standing out on the balcony of the tower. This figure was obviously female, with long blonde hair, long legs and well shaped breasts. Her breath quickened with the sight of the figure on the balcony. Until she stepped forward.

“Blaise” she said to the girl on the balcony.

Blaise just smiled and said “Ginny”

Ginny stepped out onto the balcony towards Blaise who just smiled and hugged Ginny tightly. Ginny looked up to the slightly taller 6th year and kissed her lightly; slightly startled when Blaise responded and kissed her back. She licked Blaise’s lips with her tongue begging entrance which Blaise immediately granted. They continued to make out for a couple of moments until Blaise ended up with her back on the wall. Ginny just looked at Blaise until she started unbuttoning Blaise’s shirt. Ginny looked at Blaise and started to forcefully kiss her for a couple more moments. Letting her hands go around Blaise’s emerald bra covered breasts. Blaise just let it all happen and was surprised when Ginny stopped.

She opened her eyes to see Ginny crouched on the ground in front of her. Ginny just smiled and pulled Blaise’s skirt off of her body. Blaise stood there in all her glory with an emerald green bra, and emerald green cotton panties with an already wet spot. Ginny stood up and unhooked Blaise’s bra letting it fall to the floor.

Blaise knowing something was wrong with the situation kissed Ginny and turned them around so that Ginny’s back was against the wall. Blaise forcefully ripped off both Ginny’s shirt and skirt so that she stood in her orange bra, and orange cotton panties.

They started to forcefully make out again. Ginny’s hands ended up around Blaise’s butt and breasts, while Blaise had her hands busy unhooking Ginny’s bra. When it finally unhooked, Blaise started to run Ginny’s breasts and was pleased when she heard Ginny moan, into her mouth.

Ginny snapping out of her daze pushed Blaise onto the wall and slowly moved down Blaise’s body, licking her tongue at all the sensitive spots on Blaise’s body until she reached Blaise’s emerald green cotton panties. She slowly pulled them off of Blaise and smile as she felt Blaise shiver as the cold air his a part of her body that no one has seen before. Ginny then pushed two of her fingers into Blaise’s soft mound and forcefully went up and down. Blaise herself started to moan as Ginny went faster and faster, Blaise moaning louder and whimpered when Ginny stopped and pulled her fingers out, Blaise looked down just in time to see Ginny suck her fingers clean of Blaise’s juices. Ginny then looked up at Blaise and smiled devilishly as she moved her mouth to the lips of Blaise’s cunt. She started to lick it ferociously. Blaise bucked into Ginny’s mouth and Ginny inserted her tongue to Blaise’s clit. They continued like this for a couple of moments until Ginny slid her own hands down to her own cotton panties, and put her hand to her mound and rub her own at a fast pace. Blaise screamed out loud as she orgasm into Ginny’s awaiting mouth. Ginny then stood up and looked expectantly at a panting Blaise.

“Now…. Its my turn.” Said a panting Blaise.

Blaise pushed Ginny up against the wall and traced her tongue down Ginny’s body. When she reached Ginny’s already wet panties she slid them down to reveal Ginny’s nicely shaved clit. She then pushed her fingers into Ginny’s mound, favoring the warmth that it brought her. She then moved her fingers up and down in a similar motion that Ginny did. Ginny was moaning loudly now, but stopped when Blaise stopped.

Blaise removed her fingers from Ginny’s mound and licked them clean like Ginny did, Blaise then moved her mouth towards Ginny’s already warm cunt. Slightly unsure she looked up to see Ginny smiling and nodding encouraging her on.

Slowly Blaise started to lick Ginny’s cunt, Ginny started to moan and bucked a couple of times into Blaise’s mouth. Blaise with new found confidence put her tongue into Ginny’s mound.

All at once, Ginny bucked into Blaise’s mouth, screamed and orgasm. They both fell to the floor in each others arms, slowly kissing each other and just enjoying the company that now had since tomorrow they would be back to the biased pure-blood racism of the school so they slept all night.

What they didn’t know was that they’re night in the tower was watched by Ron Weasley from the shadows.
Sign up to rate and review this story