Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z

Tail

by Bloodpatternblue

Vegeta grows back his tail... but he keeps waking up covered in blood? Whats going on?

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bulma, Vegeta - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-07 - Updated: 2006-01-07 - 1409 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do no own DBZ or any of its characters. I'm not making any money from this story...



A/N: My version of the '3 year' get together of Bulma and Vegeta... a little weird... but a good read...

Don't worry it isn't too smutty... just a little







Tail






Vegeta awoke as he always did these past few days. Sweat soaked and covered in sweet red blood. He grunted as he tore his shirt off.

"Again!?... This is getting ridicules!" He grunted holding his head.

At that second he was whipping the blood from the corner of his mouth, Bulma walked in with a new gadget to show him. She stood there for a second to register what she had seen.

"Vegeta... What... THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!" She screamed pointing at his red stained clothes.

Vegeta looked down at his clothes. Not only did he have big blood stains on his clothes, there was also a little bit a guts still hanging from them. Bulma held her mouth and nearly threw up in her hand.

"Look women just leave me to clean myself so I can get back to training..." Vegeta said calmly as not to frighten her.

"OH NO! NO! NO! You are not going anywhere till you tell me why you are covered in guts! And there has been a report on a mass slaughter in the east side of the city!!" Bulma screamed.

"Look! This is none of you're business so stay out of it!!" He yelled back.

Bulma slammed the door behind her.

"That's it buddy!! NO FOOD! NO DRINKS! NO GRAVITY MACHINE! NO BED! NO SHOWER! NO NOTHING! Till you tell me why you murdered all those people?!" Bulma screamed pointing at him.

"Alright!! Cut my balls off next time!!" He yelled throwing his hands up in the air.

He sat down on his bed and put his fore head in his hands.

"It all started when my tail grew back..." He started sighing.

Bulma pulled his chair out and sat on it. She looked at him and crossed her arms.

"I smelt this funny smell out in the woods... so one night I went to investigate..." He said looking up at her.

"I found a huge wolf like creature about to devourer a young woman..." Vegeta said.

"So you became the hero and saved the pretty girl did you!?" Bulma sniggered.

Vegeta smirked and continued.

"I caught it's attention and it started to come at me... so naturally I wAnted to play games with the weak creature... but it bit me from out of no where..." Vegeta said as he watched Bulma's face.

"It bit you... the huge wolf... OH CRAP! No way!!" Bulma yelled standing up and pushing the chair over.

"What... do you know what's happening to me? Tell me at once women! Every night I go to sleep and wake up like this..." He yelled clenching his shirt.

"No! Stay away Vegeta!" Bulma said holding up her hand.

"Women! Stop acting crazy and tell me what's wrong with me!!" Vegeta asked walking toward her.

"I said stop or I won't tell you!" She ordered.

He stopped walking at crossed his arms.

"OK! Now I can think! ..." She said pacing the room.

Vegeta watched her and grunted.

"From what I have heard... a werewolf has bitten you and you have become one..." She said.

"A what...?" Vegeta asked clueless.

"Come on I will show you!" Bulma said walking out as Vegeta followed.





----------------------------------------------------------------------------




"See... a werewolf..." Bulma said enlarging the picture on her computer.

"Yes! That is the wolf I saw... a werewolf..." He said nodding.

"But you obviously transformed last night... it hasn't been a full moon for a few nights now... that's what I don't understand..." Bulma said reading the text.

"You said these werewolves need a full moon to transform... like Saiyan's do... well maybe I used our special light technique that Kakarot's father invented to create a light similar to the moon's light... so I can transform into a werewolf..." Vegeta asked.

"Do you remember doing that?" Bulma asked.

"I don't remember anything after falling asleep at night..." Vegeta said.

"Oh... well I guess I will have to watch you tonight... and see if you do or not...!" Bulma said.

"That would be all well and good if you want to die! If I could devourer a whole city in this state what makes you think I won't eat you too..." Vegeta said smirking.

"Because... I will be hiding..." Bulma explained.

"And this has been going on for awhile and you haven't eaten me yet!" Bulma said laughing.

"Yet..." Vegeta said smirking.

Bulma stuck out her tongue and stood up.

"Well if worst comes to worst! I have this!" Bulma said holding a remote.

"What is it..." He asked.

"It's a remote to let Goku know if I need him..." Bulma said smirking.

"And how does it do that?" Vegeta asked intrigued.

"It gives him an electric shock to the arse!" Bulma said smiling evilly.

Vegeta looked at her and his eyes widened. Bulma watched him carefully.

"What a use less piece of junk..." Vegeta said looking at it.

Bulma smirked. Vegeta jumped and tried to grab it from her hand but she expected it and he meet her knee instead.

"AARRGGHH! I will eat you tonight I swear!!" He grunted holding his head.

"Oh yeah?!" She said smiling.

"Unless... you give me that device at once!" He demanded.

"I know you would love the opportunity to have something tickle Goku's arse... but I need it for tonight... maybe another time!" She said walking out.

"Damn her! I need that device!" He said slamming his fists together.





----------------------------------------------------------------------------




Bulma lay in her bed and sighed slightly. She rolled over and looked out her window. She was meet with a sudden figure.

"Vegeta?! What are you doing outside my window...?" Bulma asked sitting up.

"Shhh..." He whispered floating into her room.

She looked up into his eyes. They were a wild yellow colour.

"Vegeta..." She whispered fear in her voice.

"I said hush women..." He said standing in front of her.

"Have you been watching me every night!?" She asked.

"Most nights yes... but my conscious mind does not know of what I do at night anymore..." He replied with a purr.

"Why what has happened to you...?" Bulma asked.

"I have not been bitten by a wolf... I made it up to convince my conscious mind..." He said running his hand down the side of her face.

She shuddered at his touch. It was frightening but exciting at the same time.

"My conscious mind will not admit what a beautiful women you are or act on his feelings... even though he thinks of you all the time..." He said kissing her ear lobe softly.

"What... are you saying... this is how you truly feel about me..." Bulma whispered.

"Yes both conscious and unconscious minds feel the same way... it's just... like this he can let his guard down with you..." He said as she started to return his kisses.

"But what about the blood and guts? And slaughtering...?" Bulma asked.

"I went out and I killed animal's to cover the story... but the slaughtering was not of my own work..." Vegeta said as he knelt before Bulma on the bed.

Bulma frowned.

"I told you I would eat you tonight... and I plan on doing just that!" He said smirking.

Bulma blushed.

"How can you just slip in and out of consciousness...?" Bulma asked.

Vegeta waved his tail around and ran it slowly up her leg.

"Another ability of my tail..." He smirked following his tail with his lips.

Bulma held his head as she spread her legs invitingly.





----------------------------------------------------------------------------





Vegeta ran his fingers through her hair one last time before getting up. He looked down at the sleeping beauty. He smiled and walked over to her dresser. He picked up the little remote and smirked.

"This shall come in handy!" He smirked.

He looked back at Bulma and smiled.

"Next time... he shall come alone..." He whispered as reached for his tail

He grunted as he pulled out his tail and threw it out the window. He quickly put on his clothes and flew out the window before his conscious mind woke up.

Bulma stirred.

"Vegeta... wait..." she whispered in her sleep.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that was my one shot of a B/V get together... hope you enjoyed it ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story