Categories > Anime/Manga > Saiyuki

Heated Invasion

by discordandnight

Gojyo shows his dominant side while sharing a sauna with an over-heated Sanzo.

Category: Saiyuki - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Genjyo Sanzo, Sha Gojyo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-01-08 - Updated: 2006-01-08 - 2460 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Saiyuki doesn't belong to me. There is no monetary gain (to be had by myself) from writing this.



'Fuck, it's hot'

'That's the point, you brainless asshole'

'Fuck you, princess'

'In your dreams, pervert'

'Of course; I'm the only one that gets fucked, right, Sanzo-/sama/?'

'Ch'

Crimson eyes studied the blonde monk sitting at the opposite end of the sauna and a knowing smile played across a sensuous mouth.
The Sanzo-ikkou were on a 'vacation', so to speak; having had the fortune of running across an oasis in the desert.
A small town, honestly; having only one inn to boast of (and they had been providential to secure, even, one room to stay in). However, the same town played host to a sizeable spa and since finding, the gold credit card which Sanzo held had seen much use ('Call it your consolation prize for having to share a room with us', Gojyo had told the monk).
Surprising (or not) had been the fact that it had taken very little convincing of Genjo Sanzo to use the said credit card to splurge at the spa (Gojyo's words had been enough to do the trick; apparently the monk needed a lot of consoling). The four young men hadn't stayed in a room for several straight weeks and had seen too many battles in the same span of time. They needed a break. They deserved a break. They were taking a break.

'Fuck, it's hot'

Sanzo ran fingers through sweat-drenched hair, 'If you say that one more time, I'm going to kill you'.

Gojyo's reply was to sprawl his long legs and rest his head upon the flat cedar surface of the second level bench. His scarlet hair splayed across wood and stuck to his cheek and neck. The towel which he had wrapped about his waist raised a little, with his movements and violet eyes drank in the revelation of several extra inches of the kappa's thighs.

'Like what you see?'

Gojyo's arrogant question pushed Sanzo's gaze away.

'Ch'

'It's alright to admit to it, Sanzo; we're alone'

'Shut up, asshole'

'That's twice that you've brought the word 'asshole' into the conversation. Is someone wanting a piece of the irresistible Sha Gojyo?'

'Does someone want that fucking smirk shot from their face?'

'You're grouchy when you're horny'

When Gojyo had stood, Sanzo didn't know; he only knew that the redhead, now, stood before him. Before he realized what Gojyo's intents were, the half-demon's towel was dropped and the monk was faced with a sizeable situation.

'Lucky for you, I pack a handy stress-reliever with me, at all times'

Sanzo had a fleeting thought of fighting against the cheeky kappa. Only having over six feet of bronzed male sex appeal standing (offering himself) before him caused Sanzo's intentions to die before they chanced living.

When Gojyo's long fingers slid through his, Sanzo's, wet locks, the monk didn't pull away. And when the redhead pulled Sanzo to a standing position, the blonde offered no resistance to being pulled against the hard, sweat soaked body of the other man.

'You're beautiful'

The unexpected endearment, however, caused the priest to bat away the soft touch against his own cheek, 'Shut up and kiss me'.

Gojyo chuckled before lowering his head, 'Touchy bastard'.

The slide of heated lips across his own sent Sanzo's blunt fingernails digging into Gojyo's biceps. He was surprised and disappointed when the half-breed pulled away, of a sudden.

'Un-uh. It's not time for the rough shit, yet, princess' with that being said, Gojyo captured Sanzo's wrists in one of his large hands and held them behind the smaller man's back.

My brain has to be melted. That's it; the only reason I can see myself allowing him to have his way, Sanzo reasoned within.

Gojyo's free hand trailed itself; beginning at the monk's pale throat, sliding down and over a small (albeit /defined/) chest, ending its course when it met the towel wrapped about the slim blonde.
'Won't need this, anymore' at those words, Gojyo yanked the barrier away, leaving Sanzo nude.

'By the gods, your dick is perfect' the kappa breathed, already forgetting that his last compliment had provoked the irritability of the monk.
Indeed, Sanzo's mouth opened and a retort was upon his tongue, when Gojyo's hand wrapped around the stiff length and pulled up, causing pre-cum to dribble over the head of his cock. The redhead's thumb caught the droplet and he brought his hand to his mouth, his lips parted and he suckled the said thumb. Deep scarlet burned into sparkling violet, 'Yum'.

'Gojyo. . .'

Any other words died in Sanzo's throat when Gojyo's mouth covered his own; soft bites along the monk's lower lip, before the redhead suckled it into his mouth. Sanzo struggled to free his hands; he wanted to touch, to gain control. Only Gojyo prevented it, tightening his grip upon the smaller man's wrists at the same moment he sank his teeth into the same lip he gently sucked, hard enough to draw blood.

'Fu-u-ck,' Sanzo gasped when Gojyo released his injured lip. That was all he could say, however; the half-breed's mouth was back upon his own, his tongue plundering the recesses of the blonde's mouth.
Every breath that Sanzo attempted to catch, Gojyo caught it first, sucking it into his mouth and refusing to allow the monk to gain an ounce of his self-control. When the blonde's knees buckled, it was proof, enough, that the kappa knew what he was doing.

In one swift movement, Sanzo's wrists were released and Gojyo was lifting him off his feet, placing him on the second level bench. The hot cedar against his bare ass caused Sanzo to flinch and attempt standing. Gojyo had none of that; he pushed the man back to his seat and placed himself (on bended knees) betwixt the monk's thighs.
Again, Sanzo's wrists were captured and (this time) held above his head, as Gojyo's head dipped and parted droplets of sweat with his tongue; running over the blonde's chest and ending with a sharp bite to Sanzo's nipple. He pulled the bud into his mouth, savoring the salty tang, the tightening of the flesh under his ministrations.

A hiss escaped from betwixt the monk's clenched teeth as Gojyo's mouth worked upon his sensitive flesh. The heat, without, mixed with the heat spreading within until Sanzo felt as if he was damn near spontaneous combustion.

'Let my hands go' and he hated the way his words came out as a plea, in the stead of a command.

In answer, Gojyo ran his palm from Sanzo's kneecap and over the inside of his thigh until he met what lay in the middle. Hand now drenched, he fisted the blonde's cock and pumped, slow and steady.

'By the fucking gods!' Sanzo murmured, unsure if his sudden-felt delirium was caused by the heat of the sauna or by the man who (now) had his, Sanzo's legs wrapped about his body.

Sanzo's release came, unexpected and abruptly; shocking both men as his load shot over Gojyo's chin, his hand, and Sanzo's own chest and belly.

'Damn, you really were needing this, weren't you?' Gojyo couldn't help the snicker from escaping his lips.

'Oh, fuck off' Sanzo attempted to pull his arms free, so he could push the insufferable half-breed away.

Gojyo, however, kept that from happening, 'Where do you think you're going? And to think, you once called me the selfish lover' he clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

'My ass is burning; let me up' Sanzo evaded the intimation, struggling against Gojyo's clutch.

'Fine'

The redhead backed away and went to the other side of the sauna. Sanzo ignored the man, reaching for his own towel. He was so very drained and needed the fuck out of this damn hot box.
Standing on wobbly legs, the monk made attempt to pull the towel around his waist.

'Fuck everything, you really were going to let me continue suffering, weren't you?'

Sanzo's head came up and purple eyes widened when he caught sight of what Gojyo held in his hand. The blonde made attempt to push past the half-demon, 'I can't do this right now, Gojyo. I'm tired, alright?'

Gojyo caught Sanzo's arm and pulled him back into place, 'You don't need to do anything but lay there'.

'I know you're not thinking. . .' Sanzo's words trailed as he saw the certain gleam within Gojyo's scarlet eyes- 'oh fuck no'.

'Fuck /yes/. You're going to love it, I promise'

Sanzo's eyes dropped meaningfully, 'Slight chance of /that/, I'm sure'.

When Gojyo pulled the towel from the monk's weak grasp, Sanzo barely had the strength of body to protest. He wanted fresh air; a cold shower to invigorate his faint state. After that, he could deal with Gojyo's crazy notions.

'Later, Gojyo. Then we'll discuss this' (/Fat fucking chance/).

'What's to discuss?' Gojyo gripped Sanzo by the chin and lifted the man's head until their gazes collided, hard- 'I'm going to fuck you and you're going to like it. Discussion had, discussion over'.

As the redhead spread towels on the heated bench, Sanzo thought of running. Then his fatigued stare landed on Gojyo drenching his cock with the lube; fist stroking over the solid and jutting flesh and a quiver of anticipation danced, unexpectedly, within his stomach.

The half-demon turned his head, eyes alive with determination and arousal, 'Come here, Sanzo'.

Sanzo, despite all his resolve to do differently, went.

Gojyo pushed the monk down, until he lay upon his back. When the redhead was betwixt the blonde's thighs, Sanzo's anxiety pushed him into resistance; he attempted to sit up, pushing against the solid wall of muscle that was Gojyo's chest.

'Not now. We'll finish this later. When I'm not so tired, alright?' Sanzo mumbled, striving to throw Gojyo off-track of his goal.

Without having to use much effort, Gojyo had Sanzo pushed back to the bench, his palm spread over the monk's chest, 'We'll finish this now'

Sanzo felt the cool rush of lube coating over his nutsack and running into the crack of his ass.
/Oh fuck/.
Calling upon his immense reserve of insults, Sanzo hurled one after another at the redhead.
Gojyo ignored them all as he slid one finger into Sanzo-sama's perfectly tight little asshole.
/Oh fuck/.

'You fucking. . .bastard'

Gojyo's fingertip met prostate gland and Sanzo met deep-rooted pleasure.

The kappa grinned when Sanzo's eyelids drifted closed and a feral moan ripped, unchecked, from his throat. He pressed harder against the bump, circling his digit over and watched as Sanzo's cock grew.

Gojyo rubbed his thumb against the ring of muscle and when he felt it relax, he slipped a second finger in. Sanzo hissed and his teeth sank into his bottom lip. 'Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck'

'We'll do that when I get you ready for me, princess'

'Damn you, Gojyo. You're getting shot as soon as this is over'

Gojyo chuckled and continued with the stretching of Sanzo' asshole, 'Whatever you say, your Majesty'.

After several minutes, Gojyo slipped his fingers from inside the monk and positioned himself, placing the head of his cock against the pucker. Sanzo's eyelids snapped open.

'Wait a damn minute!'

'I've waited long enough' Gojyo pushed Sanzo's hands away- 'trust me, monk'

Sanzo snorted, 'Trust /you/? Are you fucking insanE-e-e?(!)'

Gojyo had used Sanzo's moment of distraction to push himself within the other man's body.
After doing so, he held perfectly still (although, by fuck, it was the most difficult thing he'd ever had to do); allowing the monk's body to adjust to the new sensation.

Sanzo cursed his way through the alphabet and Gojyo had the sneaking suspicion that the monk had made a few of those expletives up, himself.

'Fucking relax. I'm telling you, man; it gets better'

Gojyo withdrew an inch and Sanzo groaned, 'Get it out of me'.

Gojyo pushed back in (at an angle) and Sanzo moaned, 'Do that again'.

'Your wish is my command, your highness'

The redhead's hips went into first gear, pushing and reversing with a slow, steady rhythm; building and teasing until Sanzo had to be restrained for an entirely different reason:
The man was bucking beneath the kappa, striving for a quicker pace.

Gojyo's fingertips dug into Sanzo's hips, holding him still as the redhead continued with his unhurried tempo. A clockwise circle; followed with a counter. Sanzo lifted his torso and supported his weight upon his elbows, 'Fuck, stop teasing, Gojyo'.

Gojyo withdrew slo o o owly and rammed hard and fast back into Sanzo's welcoming ass; the monk received splinters beneath his fingernails.

'Is that how you want it? Hard and fast? I can do that'

The kappa proved his words, slipping an arm under Sanzo's waist and pulling the priest's body tighter to his own, as he drove time and again into the depths of the blonde's body.

The friction of Gojyo's belly against his cock and the relentless stroke against his prostate gland caused Sanzo to reach sensory overload. He met the kappa, thrust for thrust, knowing what lay just ahead and was in a desperate need to get there.

His balls tightened, achingly sweet and he held onto Gojyo's neck with the grasp of a dying man in need of saving; his mouth searched and found the half-breed's. Tongues ran into and over one another, as Sanzo's climax surged through him with a vengeance.

Hot sticky fluid erupted from the tip of the monk's cock, splashing over the sweat-drenched bodies of the entwined lovers; the blonde barely managed to save himself from an embarrassing scream of Gojyo's name by sinking his teeth into the kappa's strong shoulder.

As Sanzo's orgasm ripped from his body, Gojyo felt the clench of the monk's ass demand his own release. He gave in, willingly; pumping hard and deep into the smaller man's innards. Cock throbbing and body singing, he collapsed fully on top of Sanzo.

They lay in the aftermath, for neither knew how long. Gojyo's limp cock had slipped from the monk's asshole and when Sanzo gained enough awareness to take in their position, he pushed feebly against the larger man, 'Get off'.

'I did'

'Fuck you; you know what I mean. I need nicotine, fresh air, and a cold shower. Now get the hell off me'.

Gojyo wearily rolled away and allowed Sanzo to stand, with a wince upon his face and legs shaking.

'Didn't I tell you that you were going to like it?' the redhead smirked, eyes squinting at the sudden light which poured through when Sanzo opened the door to the sauna.

'Go to hell'

Sanzo slammed the door and Gojyo chuckled, leaning his head back, 'He liked it'.
Sign up to rate and review this story