Categories > Anime/Manga > Saiyuki

Need

by discordandnight

Sanzo finds himself missing a certain kappa and the discovery doesn't sit quite well with him.

Category: Saiyuki - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica - Characters: Genjyo Sanzo, Sha Gojyo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-01-08 - Updated: 2006-01-08 - 1395 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own the rights to these characters (yet I find that fact [not] reason enough to veer myself from using them for my own intentions). Sue me and I'll sell all that I own so that you will get nothing from me (as I've gained nothing by writing this tale)



Sanzo sat, propped against the window; smoke from his cigarette swirling about his head. He was dealing with an emotion that he didn't care to have and that was the reason for his current scowl.

A moment later, when the cherry end of his smoke touched his fingers, causing him to curse and drop the smoldering filter, Sanzo realized that it wasn't meant for him to /care/.

By fuck, he was longing for Gojyo. He needed to breathe him, hear his voice, touch him; have him nearby, if only to look upon him. Sanzo ran hands through blond hair and released a moan of frustration.

When had this happened? When had he begun to feel this craving? More importantly, why/? He only fed his sexual appetite with Gojyo's body; that was the sole reason that Sanzo desired to have Gojyo around. Or it was /supposed to be, at any rate. Anything more was simply unacceptable.

At that moment, the door opened to Sanzo's room and a grinning kappa came strutting through. The jolt of sudden happiness that shot through Sanzo caused him nearly to bite a hole through his tongue.

The monk glared, as Gojyo shut the door.

'Go away'

'Looks like we're alone' the kappa grinned in a suggestive manner, choosing to ignore the blonde's bad mood and Sanzo made a grab for his Smith & Wesson.

He fired a bullet toward the surprised half-breed, splitting strands of crimson.

'What the fuck did I do?' Gojyo screamed, jumping to the side and covering his head with his arms.

'Go'

The anger (at himself) was mounting within Sanzo. He fired another shot when the urge to pull Gojyo close and kiss him breathless overtook all his other thoughts.

'Fuck! Sanzo!'

The furious monk stood, sure that he was going to hurt Gojyo; force the man into feeling as much pain, physically as he, himself, felt, emotionally.

When he yanked the redhead hard against him, crushed his mouth with his own, no one was more shocked than Sanzo.

The priest nudged Gojyo's thighs apart with his knee and sank closer into the taller man's body, feeling Gojyo's cock twitch against his hip as Sanzo's tongue dominated the kappa's mouth.

Long, slender fingers tangled roughly within scarlet and silky locks, pulling their owner deeper into the heat of the kiss.

By hell, Sanzo wanted, he ached and his body screamed with need to be near this man, to invade and be invaded by him. He tasted blood, as it washed into his mouth and knew that he'd injured Gojyo's lips.
He couldn't care less about the other man's pain. Let him suffer as he himself had suffered. Let bruises mar perfect skin and let the redhead's body remember the monk's touch, long after Sanzo had gone.

His kiss moved from Gojyo's mouth and the blonde's bloodied lips traced crimson over the half-demon's jaw line and downward, over the curve of his throat, where Sanzo's tongue lapped greedily over warm skin.

Sucking Gojyo's earlobe into his mouth, Sanzo ground his hip against the other man's swollen cock; his hands untangled from hair to drop to the waistband of the kappa's pants.

Fingers worked swiftly, freeing the proud curvature of heat and velvet, before taking the man's cock in his hand.

Gojyo groaned and pushed against Sanzo's palm as the blonde's teeth sank into the delicious earlobe, upon which he had his mouth fastened.

The kappa slapped his hand to Sanzo's head, whether to pull him from his ear or to pull him closer, the monk didn't know; didn't care. There was only one thought within his mind and that was to be buried deep within the half-breed's ass, to be completely smothered by the man who was driving him into madness.

A quick turn had Gojyo's ass planted on top of the table that occupied the room and while Sanzo freed one of the redhead's legs from his pants, he did a quick search of the pockets. Just as he'd thought, Gojyo had come prepared.

In a hurry, Sanzo pushed aside his robe, freed then lubed his cock, and covered his fingers with the thick, cool gel before slicking the pucker of Gojyo's ass.

He knew it wouldn't be the most pleasant of entries, given the lack of preparation; again with his lack of caring. The redhead's body would remember Sanzo's being within it, would remember his desperate need of it.

When the monk shoved inside his tight hole, Gojyo dug his blunt nails into Sanzo's back and grit his teeth, nearly shattering them as the blond gave his body no chance to adjust, pulling his hips back then slamming hard into him, repeatedly.

However, complaint wasn't in the kappa's vocabulary and when it came right down to it, having Sanzo this crazy with desire for him was a rush of arrogance and arousal, all meshed together.

Gojyo threw his head back, scarlet hair brushing wood, and enjoyed being fucked into the table.

Sanzo pushed his hands beneath the redhead's shirt, seeking nipples to toy with, to twist into hard nubs, giving himself something else for his teeth to play over, his tongue to taste. He wanted it all. Everything that Gojyo had, Sanzo wanted and would take, come hell or high water.

His thrusts were long and deep, his concentration fully upon the sensations wrapped around his cock and beneath his hands. His mouth dipped low, sucking a taunt and pink bud into it, the flavor of Gojyo curling around his tongue.

Sanzo groaned around the nipple, vibrating the bit of flesh, when the redhead's hands sifted through blond hair, fingers twisting and tugging.

I don't need this. I don't need this. I don't need him.

It was a mantra repeated within Sanzo's mind and if he was good at anything, it was mantras. However, the fact was that he was lying to himself, proven by his body's response to the man he was fucking harder and faster, as the words raced, frantically, through his head.

Anger, arousal, craving, and frustration all struggled to be the foremost emotion, in which Sanzo felt.

He was delirious by the time his body sang the final chorus, shooting deep into Gojyo's ass. The monk knew he growled the half-breed's name loudly and knew that if he'd had his gun within his grasp, he could have, very easily, aimed the pistol at himself and pulled the trigger, for doing so.

Then somewhere, in the middle of Sanzo's orgasm, Gojyo joined the monk with his own climax, throwing the priest's own name into the air.

Sanzo pushed past the extreme sensitivity that his cock was enduring and scooted Gojyo across the table with the force of his thrusts, giving the half-breed more of a reason, to scream out his name.

It was only when Gojyo's cock pulsed without spreading more of a sticky mess upon their bodies that Sanzo ceased moving; he nearly collapsed on top of the redhead, his forehead against the man's chest and his breathing, labored.

For how long they remained in that position, Sanzo didn't know. He didn't care about the time, only the smell and feel of Gojyo's body and the scent of their sex. If those things could be made into some sort of sake, Sanzo would become an alcoholic, with no trouble at all.

Finally, Gojyo's voice broke the spell, in which the monk seemed to be under.

'Holy fuck, Sanzo. You should miss me, more often'

It was an oblivious joke, the blonde knew; yet it was one that hit closer to home that Gojyo could (or would) ever know.
With a growl, Sanzo withdrew from Gojyo and sneered down his nose at the half-breed.

'Don't kid yourself, Gojyo. I don't care enough about you to miss you. I was aroused and that's all there is to it'

The monk zipped his pants and hurried away from Gojyo's injured expression. If he looked too long (indeed, one more second upon the man) Sanzo might gain the false impression that he was in love.
Sign up to rate and review this story