Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Take off Your Clothes

by MoveThemHands

Leader takes Gaara into his office for a bit of a "briefing" as to why he really wants the Shukaku container

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gaara - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-27 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 2306 words - Complete

?Blocked
Aha! A PeinGaara...don't really see this couple and I don't know why D: Its a songfic ^^ Enjoy and review please!

---------------



"When I see you baby
I wanna take off your clothes
Just rip off your clothes
Just take off your clothes"


The red haired Shukaku holder stared with unblinking eyes at the man sitting parallel him with a strange smirk playing on his shadowed face. Raising a hairless brow the teen leaned back in his chair, part of his lean chiseled abs became revealed through his barely there shirt.

Just barely a peek of his pasty smooth skin to be seen to the deep gray eyes of the older man, but it was enough. The man with auburn hair leaned forward, the shadows that had been cloaking his face disappeared and revealed a man with many pierces in the bridge of his nose as well as in various other places.

A smirk lined his nearly perfect lips as he whispered.

”You know why I’ve brought you here right?”

Gaara narrowed his eyes as he snarled,” You want Shukaku.”

A chuckle vibrated from the other as he shook his head and stood, leaning over the small desk to be just a foot away from the other as he whispered,” No Gaara….I don’t want your Shukaku…I want you.”

Just as bewilderment started to shock the pasty teen the other was around the desk and had his hands on the dainty hips of the red haired beauty. Fingers already trailing up the smooth abs under the ripped and tattered shirt.

"When I see you I want you to
Take of my clothes
Just rip off my clothes
Just take off my clothes
Well make yourself at home and take off your clothes
We'll get naked and we'll see how it goes"


A gasp escaped from the young Kazekage’s lips as his arms flung up and clinged with a strong grip to the thick muscular arms of the other, in an attempt to stop the exploring digits.

“What the hell are you doing?”

Smiling softly Pein ripped the remaining shirt from the still shocked teen and pulled him into his arms.

” You know what I’m doing Gaara…don’t play dumb…I know you feel it as well.”

Lips latched to the pale slender neck as a tongue pulsed against quivering flesh and a sucking sound echoed through the small cave that was made Leader’s office.

“/Gaara/.” The nearly desperate voice whined,” Don’t just stand there.” Blinking away his shock Gaara felt his body become weak…he didn’t know why but his whole body was yearning for this…he ached for it. Soon the red head found his grip tightening around Pein as their bodies meshed together.

"I know baby you're frustrated
But I'd like it if we waited
Get a little more acquainted,
It's better when anticipated"


A moan escaped barely parted lips as hips grinded together, a large erect member clothed by layers of cloth rubbed against the still raising member of the teen. Pein moved his lips expertly over silky flesh as his fingers run along the exposed expanse of back. Teeth sunk slowly into the sensitive flesh of Gaara’s neck causing a whimper roll through the teens teeth.

His demon was sleeping and his chakra was low so the sand couldn’t protect him. Blood dripped from the newly found wound but was quickly lapped up by the awaiting tongue. Realization snapped Gaara into awakening from his lust filled haze.

“WAIT!” Hazed gray eyes stared deeply into mint green, confusion lining his perfect face as an eyebrow raised slightly.

” What Gaara-kun?” The red head took a deep breathe as he pushed their bodies apart and tried to settle his heart.

” I…I don’t know how I feel about you…but I don’t think we should be doing this so…quickly. Maybe it…will mean more if know each other more?”

The auburn haired man holding him in a firm grip almost choked on his surprise as he scoffed.

” Gaara? Gaara, Kazekage Gaara? This can’t be…” his smirk grew as Gaara’s expression narrowed.

” Gaara darling…its ok I’ll be gentle…” he pulled the teen back into his arms and leaned forward letting his tongue trail from jaw to ear lobe then gently sucking on the small lobe.

"I wanna touch your little
Your little hip bones
Your collar bones
And all your other bones
And your happy trail
It's my happy trail
Youre treasure trail,
Let's see what goes down"


Hands rested on small hips as Pein pulled them closer together once more as he slowly stepped them back until Gaara’s rear hit the desk. A smirk played on his lips as he claimed the red haired Shukaku holder’s lips and let his lips move over the others until finally Gaara reacted, his lips locking with the others and slowly dancing together.

Another small moan worked its way up from the depths of Gaara’s chest as again Pein grinded against him, his own arousal now apparent in his thick leather pants. In a quick motion Gaara was pushed onto the desk, laying down completely with his back now forming to the hard wood. Light kisses trailed along his abdomen as nimble fingers worked to remove the unsightly pants. The slick warm tongue trailed from the top of his seam to his navel then swirled around before man came back up and smirked at the sprawled out red head.

"Come on baby you're fixated,
I think I'd like it if we waited
Get a little more acquainted,
It's better when anticipated"


“Pein…?” the demon container cried as his pants slowly slide down his creamy thighs revealing his silky, white boxers. Leader raised his eyebrow as he stared down into the others mint green eyes.
” Hm?”

“/Please/…” he pleased with a softened face,” I don’t want this to happen now.”

Fingers stopped as they hooked under the seam of the only remaining article of clothes left on the teen and a smirk formed on his lips.

“Not /now/?” A nod came in response from the other as his hips adjusted on the desk to keep an ache from running up his spine.

Pein paused for a moment then mounted the teen, each knee on either side,” That now is over…this is a new one to begin.”

Green eyes widened then narrowed with rage,” You know what I mean.” He growled. Pein’s lips were busy taking in the pert pink nub of Gaara’s chest as his breathe swiped over smooth white skin.

” If not now there is no difference between now and some other time…the results will be the same…you screaming my name in bliss and me finally making you mine.”

"Just take off your clothes
So come on baby don't be shy,
And let's begin
And I'll take off your clothes
Cause everyone knows
You like me it shows
And you know how it goes
If you take off your clothes
We'll see how it grows
I just wanna know"


A glare set in his feature as the hand made to move down his boxers. The deep growl from the red head stopped the movements instantly, fingers snapped up the horny hand and crushed it in an iron grip.

“I don’t think so.” Another cocky sneer took the form of those pouty lips as broad shoulders shrugged.

“I know I’ll get you to let me in sooner or later…so I guess I will just take my time with what I have for now.” Before another word could be uttered his lips were caught by the others and another passionate kiss pursued, tongues mingling in hot lust as moans echoed in the older males mouth.

A hand found its way down between the two bodies and started teasingly rubbing the swollen member of the red head through silk boxers. Fingers cupped the tip and squeezed gently as the palm rubbed the head. Nails dug into a clothed back as a loud moan wheezed through closed lips.

"If you take off your clothes
And if you take off your clothes
And i take off my clothes
Rip off my clothes
Rip off your clothes
Take off your clothes
Rip off your clothes
Come on just take off my clothes"


Lips became parted as the other hand found its way up and held both hands of the other above his head. More moans were robbed from the teen as the hand refused to stop until finally his hips bucked up into the hand and eyes slowly shut.

A chuckle vibrated from Pein as he removed the pleasurable hand and used it to slowly remove his own clothing, Gaara lay obediently below his breathing labored as a flush burned on his cheeks. When done Pein sat completely nude on top the still boxered teen, his eyes set in determination as he pinned the arms back above the teen and slowly slid his hand down the side, feeling ribs and tiny hips, trying desperately to remove the last remaining article.

"I know baby you're frustrated,
But I'd like it if we waited
Get a little more acquainted,
It's better when anticipated"


Confusion still clouded the Kazekage’s mind as the fingers slowly moved down his boxers.

“We can’t…what if…someone sees?” trying to make a valid point.

“I don’t care Gaara…they will see that you are mine…therefore I don’t have to worry…but don’t you worry…the possibilities of that happening are…impossible. No one bothers me.”

Lips played with the nape of the red head’s neck as fingers worked hard to remove the boxers without the fighting of the Kazekage.

“/Please/…I just don’t know if we should…” A frustarated sigh blew through the Leader’s lips

"Oh, JUST TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES
Please"


“Gaara…you are making this hard…I just want you…I don’t want to take you. But I will.” A glaring pout etched the red heads face as he sighed in defeat.

Nearly giddy with joy Pein ripped the boxers off and marveled at the erect member of the Kazekage staring straight at him, throbbing with pulsing blood and twitching slightly. Pein lowered his head until his lips were hovering over the member.

“Mine.” Leader muttered before slowly letting his lips latch to the head.

His tongue slid slowly to the base then followed the pulsing vein back up. His tongue pressed into the narrow slit then swirled around before his whole mouth engulfed him.

The soft whimpers from the red head turned into a bellowing moan as he felt himself disappear inside the warm moist cavern of Pein's mouth. Bobbing his head as he hummed, Leader smirked as his fingers hovered over the others mouth and were quickly sucked in, the three digits felt an eager tongue swirl around as saliva coated them nicely.

Pulling the legs up and parting them gently Pein pulled his fingers from the mouth and found their way back to the owners face before lowering to the puckered entrance. An index finger slowly entered as the walls completely engulfed it, instead of pushing it out like most bodies would on first entrance the walls seemed to pull the finger deeper.

Chucking Pein quickly allowed his second finger to enter as they surged up and down then scissored the entrance. Widening the hole slowly his fingers finally hit that sweet spot deep within Gaara. The teen's back arching off the table and thighs squeezing against the head still positioned between his legs. Pein pulled up and stared into the mint green orbs as a third and finally finger entered.

When finally feeling himself about to burst the fingers left and Pein positioned himself on top the teen and between his legs, pulling both up to wrap around his hips. Slowly Pein’s tip meet the well stretched hole but froze as a hand disappeared into a draw and pulled out a small bottle. The bottle was out of sight before Gaara could see it, but he heard the lid pop off and suddenly Pein’s body shook.

“A little cold.” Leader mumbled as he shook his head and leaned forward, lips again taking the others as his now lubed member slowly entered.

Breath hitching as Pein entered completely Gaara relaxed as best he could to make it more comfortable for the both. Feeling his partner relax below him Pein pulled out then slowly entered again. Both shuddered.

A pace soon picked up then quickened as lust took their minds, completion the only goal.

“/Pein/!” the red head moaned as his nails dug into the exposed back. The nails drew blood and a moan from the other as his hips drove forward. Pein felt himself nearing completion and his body scream to just slam into the smaller teen but he stayed controlled as his hand wrapped around the forgotten member between them and started pumping.

White lights flooded hazy vision as Pein came deep inside his red head lover, seed spilling inside as he absently thrust a few more times…milking it for all it was worth. Soon after Gaara’s own orgasm rocked his body and coated them in sticky white goo.

Sighing in contentment Pein slowly pulled out and sat on his knees as he watched the red head pant for air. A gentle smile took his face as he pulled the teen into his arms and wrapped him in a caressing embrace as their lips meet. A soft kiss then the red head passed out into his arms, head resting on a solid chest.

“Sleep well Gaara…for this will be your last.”
Sign up to rate and review this story